New Song: Chris Brown – ‘Turn Up The Music’ (New Single)

chris brown turn it up New Song: Chris Brown   Turn Up The Music (New Single)

With the release of Chris Brown‘s ‘Fortune’ fast approaching, the singer has unwrapped the set’s second single ‘Turn Up The Music’.

Brown made the impromtu announcement on Twitter moments ago, telling fans:

“New FORTUNE single coming 1/26!!!”Chris tweeted. “”TURN UP THE MUSIC”!!!!”

Well the moment has arrived! What are you waiting for?! Take a listen after the jump…

Ding, ding, ding!

A delicious slice of Electro-Pop, with a generous helping of Urban, the track is a winner on many a front. From its seamless fusing of the genres, to its whimsical “knock”, The Underdogs cut is a certified club banger.

Yet, beyond this, the song is also the first Brown release in some time to see the star really showcase them vocals. Indeed, his adlibs, belts, and harmonies pierce through the studio bells and whistles, reminding the masses that Chris can be a great vocalist – when he wants to be.

We smell a hit!

• January 26, 2012 at 6:01 am
    MICHAL JACKSON says:

Chris Need To Leave POP MUSIC Alone!!!

• January 26, 2012 at 6:01 am
    temi says:

yes!!!! Chris!! CHRIS

• January 26, 2012 at 6:02 am
    White girl mob says:

I heard this song it’s trash Gucci Gucci is way better by the way ya go download Gucci gucci by kreayshawn! Make sure ya be on the look out for her debut album the streets has been waiting For it. Nicki Minaj been hiding under a rock for the past days cus she scared of this album Rihanna to they both scared

• January 26, 2012 at 6:05 am
    dee says:

Im so sick of the electro pop autotune mess. Bring back real music and singing.

• January 26, 2012 at 6:07 am
    l.A says:

breezy all day

• January 26, 2012 at 6:07 am
    ellis says:

this song is going to cause lots of truoble.lol

• January 26, 2012 at 6:08 am
    Carl Neufville says:

I dunno… I guess it will be a hit for him though.

• January 26, 2012 at 6:10 am
    PaigeJ says:

I LOVE IT!!! Can’t stop listening to it!

• January 26, 2012 at 6:10 am
    CBE says:

This is SICK!!! at you guys ^^^ Shut the f*** up coz you not fans anyways,this album is gonna be diverse similar to FAME!!!

This song is getting great feedback and trending WW on twitter! Its not like he’s got only electro on this album,anyways show me the way to ITUNES! LEGGO!!!

• January 26, 2012 at 6:11 am
    ellis says:

this song smashed me allover,gives unneccesary excitements. wild life

• January 26, 2012 at 6:25 am
    TC says:

I love it! It sounds like a harder version of Cassie’s Gimme That!

• January 26, 2012 at 6:25 am
    number1k9 says:

Horrible lead single (followup single if “Strip” counts…) from a first listen. Song is EVERYWHERE and NOT in a good way!

Based off a first listen, a track like this should only be solicited to the Clubs!

#Pass

• January 26, 2012 at 6:31 am
    Britney says:

Sounds like Britney Spears – Till The World Ends!!

wow.
    She does Dubstep in her last album and he does it on this one too!
    now he’s copying one of her songs?!
    wow
    how unoriginal

• January 26, 2012 at 6:31 am
    MISHKA says:

Thanks for nothing, Sam. It won’t hurt you to give credit to a commenter, you know…

• January 26, 2012 at 6:31 am
    JDE97 says:

Wack. I find it offputting and frankly embarrassing when Black artists do “electropop.”

• January 26, 2012 at 6:38 am
    Marvin says:

Hmm…. It’s ok. I can see it doing well. But I’m tired of all this pop music from everyone. His R&B music is so much better.

• January 26, 2012 at 6:55 am
    Theman says:

This sounds like David Guetta’s song “Turn Me Up” or “Turn Me On”, and it also sounds like a “LMFAO” song. It’s very very safe and typical. Alot of folks have moved away from the electro dance stuff. He should release another single, although this will probably be a hit. Great vocals, i don’t know about that. Better though.

• January 26, 2012 at 7:03 am
    trisha24 says:

I love it. Can’t stop listening to it

• January 26, 2012 at 7:09 am
    mt says:

its greateeeeeeeeeeeeee breezyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

• January 26, 2012 at 7:09 am
    mt says:

its greateeeeeeeeeeeeee breezyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyzyyyyy

• January 26, 2012 at 7:14 am
    Kingphoenix says:

Death @ every one doing dance pop, its like disco all over again but worse….the aftermath of this bull will be hilarious.

• January 26, 2012 at 7:20 am
    Kelis says:

SOUNDS LIKE TILL THE WORLD ENDS BY BRITNEY SPEARS

• January 26, 2012 at 7:21 am
    UnMutedOne says:

No thanks to that. Sound like white gay club music to me.

• January 26, 2012 at 7:24 am
    junior seven says:

THIS IS JUST A BAD VERSION OF yeah 3*

i m tired of this electro s***!

CHRISYOUR REAL FAN WANT A URBAN SONG!

• January 26, 2012 at 7:27 am
    CBE says:

This a great track!!! people trying to hate LOL! I love how real fans dont give a s*** coz chris talented and probably one of the first artists to mix Rnb,Pop,Rap, PopRock,Electro in one album! How many artist today have those kind of albums?

• January 26, 2012 at 7:29 am
    Woah woa woa woa woa says:

Cant wait for fortune!

2012 we better take over this b****!

• January 26, 2012 at 7:36 am
    Bratt says:

Is it me or does the chorus remind me of Till The World Ends (Britney Spears)?

• January 26, 2012 at 7:36 am
    zania says:

All these haters on here, this song is sick, I love this song. This is great club banger. When I went out on New Years Eve, all they played was Bruno Mars, Katy Perry, Rihanna, and Rap music and by the way I am black. CB is smart, this is what is hot, and his song Yeah 3x actually did better on the 100 chart and downloads than She aint you and I love both songs equally, so what is that telling you. We are in the era of Pop and Dance music. I know CB will mix up a little on his album , he will have all genres on his album, probably he will have more R & B and Rap coll on this album and maybe 3 Pop songs.

• January 26, 2012 at 8:06 am
    kingbreezy says:

KING breezy coming back to slay once again be on look he makes all kind of music so stop complaining the most amazing thing is that whatever he puts out is AMAZING

• January 26, 2012 at 8:13 am
    TeamBreezy says:

All you people need to stop hating, i bet you still jammin’ out to this song right now, #TeamBreezy all the way

• January 26, 2012 at 8:50 am
    ♛ pop royalty ♛ ( iMusic ) says:

of course this gonna be a Guaranteed #1 banger and the perfect lead single for him. Loved it !! release it CB !

and basic b****** said electro-pop/dance music gonna die …

HA !

the mission now is to download this song till he release this album , gonna find me a link cuz it is that good TBH. OMG !!!

i’m @pop royalty , and this is a WINNER ! end of …..

• January 26, 2012 at 8:50 am
    Queenof Pop says:

This just proves Britney Spears’ influence on EVERYONE, being the Queen of Pop that she is! Awesome song tbh…haters remained pressed!

• January 26, 2012 at 9:01 am
    Yesss says:

Sounds like Yeah 3X!!!!! But i love Chris B. This isnt a Strong 1st Single though!

• January 26, 2012 at 9:17 am
    justme says:

is it me or does it sound like the same technique they used for rihannas where have u been.. song is good but it practically is the same song

• January 26, 2012 at 9:19 am
    ♛ pop royalty ♛ ( iMusic ) says:

from 2:35 to 2:50 ! u can def hear the beat of BEYONCE’S ” run the world /girls” in the background.

this proves that this beat is EVERYTHING.

AND LOOKS like only CB understand his mission. other R&B artists take NOTES ( kelly rowland , etc … “

• January 26, 2012 at 9:26 am
    cray says:

At least one thing is sure whether i like the song or not..when the video comes out CB will slay the dance floor!!!…if you are going to do dance music, well….dance…and that my friend is what CB does

• January 26, 2012 at 9:29 am
    ♛ pop royalty ♛ ( iMusic ) says:

britney has nothing to do with anything.

she was never a trendsetter , she always follow ! even her 2011′s ” i wanna go” sound like 2005′s ” hung up” by madonna. :x

MEH !

• January 26, 2012 at 10:15 am
    slayfanistann. says:

I heard this earlier……it’s pretty good.

• January 26, 2012 at 10:20 am
    gaaglooo! says:

Wooow haters stop it!! This is a good song, not strong, but very good!!!!

• January 26, 2012 at 10:29 am
    The G-List Society says:

That song is trash…It would be good if all that electronica mess was omitted out of the production. This cannot be a single. It just cannot.

• January 26, 2012 at 10:32 am
    tyra says:

TO ALL THE HATERS OF COURSE HE IS GONA GO FOR A SAFE SONG THW WHOLE 2009 INCIDENT IS STILL A THORN IN HIS ASS AND HE STILL GOT A MOUNTAIN TO CLIMB LET THE BOY LIVE MAN

• January 26, 2012 at 10:43 am
    sandi says:

WOW! My boyfriend DJ in a big club here in NY. My boyfriend said that the sound effects are on point. He is going after that song ASAP

• January 26, 2012 at 10:49 am
    Wil says:

♛ pop royalty ♛ ( iMusic )
    January 26, 2012 at 8:50 am

******************************

Sony is no joke. Someone tried to put leaked songs from Fortune on line and it was snached down right away. So far there has been no leaked songs from Fortune.

• January 26, 2012 at 10:52 am
    Wil says:

So as you said @Pop Royalty we shall download this song from itunes & request at radio stations until the album comes out.

• January 26, 2012 at 11:07 am
    ♛ pop royalty ♛ ( iMusic ) says:

@wil :

so did u find any link ” ITunes” ?!

cuz i just don’t like this Tagged version and i want this song so bad. and i do NOT support LEAKS !!

he ” and his label” should release the single NOW in iTUNES ” Us or UK iTunes store to be specific” .

with “turn me on” being #1 in ITunes , i think this one gonna be a #1 in matter of minutes …

[...] track, which premiered earlier today, is the 2nd single to be lifted from the singer’s forthcoming album [...]

• January 26, 2012 at 11:14 am
    ♛ pop royalty ♛ ( iMusic ) says:

so what was the 1st single ?! 8O

and this single + ” I CAN ONLY IMAGINE” = CHARTS domination for CB.

hope his team get this message from me … the time is NOW !

• January 26, 2012 at 11:26 am
    stony says:

hello guys am singer/songwriter please check it out leave comments and tell me what you think

• January 26, 2012 at 12:07 pm
    NATALIE says:

Sorry I love Chris but this sounds so messy and bad. It sounds distorted and some parts sound bad. I can’t wait for Fortune.

• January 26, 2012 at 12:15 pm
    stony says:

• January 26, 2012 at 1:05 pm
    aisha aguilera keys says:

I prefer Strip

[...] track, which premiered earlier today, is the 2nd single to be lifted from the singer’s forthcoming [...]

• January 26, 2012 at 1:20 pm
    Minajesty says:

hes even more #1-hungry than rihanna and katy perry combined. this is s***, i liked his 2nd cd but i cannot respect a man who beat up a woman.

• January 26, 2012 at 1:21 pm
    VA STAND UP!! says:

I like it, not my favorite but I hear it’s appeal. It reminds me of ‘Yeah 3x’ but much better. I definitely think that it will be a hit. People can’t stop talking about it & it’s been a TT since he premiered it. I personally like ‘Don’t Wake Me Up’ better and I think it would slay as a single but oh we’ll, this will have to suffice. I am a fan & will support it.

Please cut it with the ‘jumping on the bandwagon’ b******* with the electro/pop! Chris did this sound with ‘Forever’ back in 2008 and it was his BIGGEST WW hit! He has BEEN making music like this since his SECOND album & he was AHEAD of the curent trend cause it really took off in 2010.
    Chris excells at doing music like this because unlike a lot of these other fools, CB can really take it to the next level with his videos & performances where most of these other artist are lacking! If Chris chooses the right dance/pop records he can own this lane.

For the idiot bitching about how he needs to make r&b music, his first single was a r&b record dumbass! He has given us FOUR mixtapes that were r&b, even on BID he still had r&b songs. Some of y’all b**** entirely too much!

• January 26, 2012 at 1:38 pm
    VA STAND UP!!! says:

♛ POP ROYALTY ♛ ( IMUSIC )

January 26, 2012 at 9:29 am

britney has nothing to do with anything.

MEH !

—————————————-

Wow! It’s so weird to see you going so hard for Breezy! You must REALLY not be Rih Navy anymore?! You just did a complete 180. You shade Rih constantly & now big Breezy?! No shade, but that’s kinda fickle of you. What happened to make you change?

Anywho, I agree about the Britney comment. It’s soo annoying to see people give her wack ass any credit. I’m sooo not a fan of Madonna but I gotta admit she was a trendsetter, NOT Britney. But even Madonna is following trends now. I.E working with Nicki Garbage & LMFAO. I guess even legends follow trends now a days.

Even though I don’t think EITHER of them can be given credit for this sound.

• January 26, 2012 at 2:14 pm
    NikkNac says:

Its a mixture of Usher “DJ Got Us Fallin In Love” and Rihanna “Please Dont Stop The Music” #Dope

• January 26, 2012 at 2:15 pm
    kody3x says:

thats what im talking about baby another hit for king breezy

• January 26, 2012 at 2:35 pm
    Pucci says:

I will admit that I am tired of the electro pop stuff, but for some reason I like this.

• January 26, 2012 at 2:52 pm
    True Cb fan says:

I love this! I’ve been gone for awhile but now I’m back! I can’t wait for the new album.

• January 26, 2012 at 3:03 pm
    what up says:

it’s a good pop song… i hope he releases a BETTER R&B song for R&B/hiphop radio……. at least he knows his fanbase unlike some of these other artists…………. good luck to Breezy.

• January 26, 2012 at 3:26 pm
    iSlay says:

The chorus + instrumental break is everything but the rest is just basic and generic as hell.
    ‘Beautiful People’ and even ‘Yeah 3x’ are great and this is certainly below both of them.
    And tbh, I don’t think he does R&B (particularly midtempo/ballad types) very well…
    Much prefer him in Urban/Pop settings.

• January 26, 2012 at 3:44 pm
    Jordan says:

BRITNEY SPEARS much??

• January 26, 2012 at 4:10 pm
    mobwife says:

I like it! It’s in the trend of the new dance music that everyone is doing! I know Chris so this is one of many great dance tracks he will have on his forthcoming CD!! I can’t wait to cope FORTUNE March 2012.

As for the fools out there, they had the same reaction to Yeah 3X so screw the haters!! I can see him dancing his behind off in the video! Get it Chrisopher!! Mwah….haters fall back!!

• January 26, 2012 at 4:50 pm
    JER says:

Ummmm so it’s ok for Chris Brown to make electronic pop dance music, but no other black artists are allowed to without being criticized. I’m so sick of it, but we’ll still be here calling b******* on ThatFlopJuice

• January 26, 2012 at 5:24 pm
    kayla says:

I was done with chris brown the day he beat Rihanna…I was really done when he started rappin…i forgot he existed when he died his hair…he gets wacker and wacker the older he gets…troubled child…fuckkin f***** literally(no offense)

• January 26, 2012 at 6:34 pm
    Misty says:

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

• January 26, 2012 at 8:24 pm
    ♛ pop royalty ♛ ( iMusic ) says:

@VA stand up :

it’s a long story. but to summarize , i direct messaged her in twitter ” she was following me and we were cool” and told her to improve with her performances , singing , etc .. , then she unfollowed and tried to drag me for saying it.

so i’m no longer with the navy or stanning for rihanna , i like her as a person , but i don’t stan for her no more as hard as i once was ..

and because of that , i see no wrong for liking CB , after i gave him a sec chance and seeing how great he is for handling all that s*** and staying strong. so inspirational …

so … :)

i like CB now. :)

• January 26, 2012 at 8:50 pm
    mobwife says:

@kayla

B!+@# have several seats with that bullsh**!

• January 26, 2012 at 9:23 pm
    EJ says:

Sounds like white music for a white audience.

• January 26, 2012 at 9:26 pm
    kayla says:

@mobwife…why i gotta sit down..cus its the truth..ya boy cant rap altho he swear he can when kevin mccall write his raps and ester dean write his songs …ya boy really looks gay with that blonde in his hair but its ok wit him…but im glad ya fav got you hyped up on the 2012 version of Yeah 3x with a touch of we found love…as for me, im sittin’ back watchin’ him weep over Rihanna and play like he gotta new girlfriend altho smart people knw she a cover up…now how about you sit there and take this in while you suck that thumb..and next time watch how you come at me because i might not be so nice…*flips weave and walks away*

• January 27, 2012 at 12:09 am
    Heh says:

Wack. This is embarrassing. Chris is acting like a white boy with this silly pop mess.

• January 27, 2012 at 12:11 am
    VA STAND UP!! says:

♛ pop royalty ♛ ( iMusic )
    January 26, 2012 at 8:24 pm
    @VA stand up :

so …

i like CB now.

——————————————————————————–

Oooh OK! Damn that’s crazy! CB blocked a lot of people who criticized him about his music and stuff not to long ago! Seems like neither of our faves can take it when we critcize them! I guess they confuse it with hate. Some people just can’t take the truth. Sorry you had to experience that.

Anywho, glad to have you as a fan!!

• January 27, 2012 at 12:57 am
    kody3x says:

@pop royalty a cb stan now or is this just a joke

• January 27, 2012 at 2:33 am
    jamie says:

I just don’t like generic, dance pop songs. There’s no depth. There’s more to life than just dance. I don’t care who the artist is.

• January 27, 2012 at 2:39 am
    A Nu Day Has Come says:

Flop, f****** flop!! I keep telling you b****** this is not going to fly anymore!! The music need to get back to it’s roots!! f*** this pop dance s***!!

• January 27, 2012 at 4:01 am
    100% True says:

@kAYLA,

by now u expect me to rain courses on you but if @pop royalty can change, I believe you can as well. Now sit back and watch 2012 unfold for Breezy.

who is crying who a river now (Rih Rih cos what goes around comes back around right) & stop hating on his beautiful girlfriend=> do your research, Chris is ballin.

wow! Been sometime since i commented on TGJ, haven’t had much time. Anyways, this song is common sense and its a mainstream hit for sure, I hope he supports it with an epic video like yeah 3x

This is a token from an intensely pilled hit album as i have heard “i’d wait for you”, “fools for you” Open road” and many others like, Strip & don’t wake me up.

He is working with Nas, will I am and Brandy on this album so, its definitely will showcase some great minds indeed.

The exciting thing isn’t only his albums but his videos and life dance performances that pushes the boundaries beyond reach of other artist like RiRi, Katie, Bieber, Trey, Ne yo, Drake, Nicki and LMFAO.

he has a list of movies coming out this year such as “think like a man” and “plant B boy” which will surely have his name in every mouth this year.

He was nominated & won many awards last year contrary to many expectation. He was booked for nearly every award shows, festivals and concerts in the country. His FAME tour was one of the hottest last year.

With 3 grammy nods on the way and his Europ/ UK tour still pending, Chris is really hotter than ever.

For people still complaining about what genre he cares for 1st, remember you were worried last year but wasn’t FAME more than what you expected? why are you complaining again?

He has a trans-atlantic audience and he needs to cater for every audience he has that includes, RnB, pOP, Hiphop, Rock, funk etc

Chris is building an empire with CBE now, he has some business he is working on with Ron English, deeping his feet in the fashion industry as well as some directing. With K Mac, Seven & Joelle all part of CBE he can’t do no wrong

All these at 22 years old?….haters give that boy his credit especially cos he came right back to the top of the game after many of you tried and failed to destroy his career and drag his image.

• January 27, 2012 at 4:21 pm
    mobwife says:

@kayla

Oh my GOD you are delusional! Chris Brown writes for himself and others (see See No More by Joe Jonas; Christmas Eve by Justin Bieber; Disturbia by Rihanna, Golden Girl by Britney Spears to name a few)! Yes, he appreciates others that write music in the same vain in which he sings. Is that a problem? Kevin McCall is signed to Chris’ label CBE. They collaborate on writing, singing, rapping SO WHAT? Chris and Ester Dean collaborate on several songs, they along with Keri Hilson have been collaboratively writing music for years, again SO WHAT?

Chris’ hair is no longer blonde but SO WHAT? He was F I N E as a blonde but I perfer his natural color! That’s my personal preference it’s his head and he is free to do with it what he chooses!

LOL WHAT? You are watching Chris WEEP? You must be looking through the WEEPING EYES OF RIHANNA! She is the one who seems to have lost her mind now that both JAY-Z & CHRIS BROWN are no longer AVAILABLE to play with her!

LOL you are right , if you are “flipping a WEAVE”, I just might want to watch what I type to a chick like you! *side-eye*

• January 27, 2012 at 4:30 pm
    mobwife says:

@100% True

WOW, WHAT AN EXCELLENT COMMENT!

Very well said!! :-)

• January 28, 2012 at 4:42 am
    100% True says:

@MOBWIFE : many thanks

2009, its wasn’t easy to separate the HATERS from genuinely disappointed fans. Failed or failing artist thought he was now one of them e.g Raz Berry. Usher deserted him & tried to replace him with Justin Bieber. Trey song/ Neyo though they were the new princes of RnB. The b**** traded her love for MONEY & she abundantly got paid for being the female. Media was his greatest enemy.

2010, Die hard fans return to form TEAM BREEZY while some “on the wall fans” who couldn’t place their bet on Breezy cos they though his career was over=> joined the HATE CAMPAIGN”. Usher, Miguel, Trey, Neyo and Bieber shined Brighter than ever. But Chris transformed into a SUPER SIZE => Deuces b******!
    cancelled media & used social networks for promotion.

2011, to the hater’s ( MEDIA &bloggers) shock of their miserable lives, BREEZY not only retuned but ARRIVED RIGHT AT THE TOP=> an envied career, most artist’s dreams. trans-atlantic 1#s & a 1#album=> in came the awards! Trey, Miguel. Neyo, in his shadows. Many fans shamelessly returned and new fans were resurrected=> TEAMBREEZY REIGNED! The b**** cried him a river. Media start making up stories cos they were dry.

2012, More disappointment for Media! NO INTERVIEWS. Haters @pop royalty & bloggers (perez, TMZ, etc) changed sides. 85% image rehabilitation, 90% cross board acceptance of prince of RnB/ Pop status. FULL return 75%, haters 45%.

Haterz, no one has asked you to stop hating or stalking Breezy, the truth is you’ve failed for 3 years now and we’ve been winning. your comments don’t dampen our interest in this superstar, in fact the more you attack him, the more we defend him. Hopefully more of you will change sides this year or 2013 by the time FORTUNE DROPS

[...] the song features former ‘ Rich Girl’ Se7en and follows the well received ‘Turn Up The Music’, which debuted days [...]

• January 30, 2012 at 3:40 am
    Jamie says:

@100% TRUE

That’s right!!! Haters tried but at the end of the day, TALENT WINS.

Honestly I believe if he had the same talent as HER, he would have never had a comeback. I hate the fact that she is NOW comenting about how she likes his ago!!!!!! OH now you realize that HE IS BLOWWING UPP!!!!!!!!EVERY DAMN ALBUM SHE PROMOTES SHE talks about him

IM not hater, but DAMN get off his d***!!!!!!!!!!!!

• January 30, 2012 at 3:42 am
    Jamie says:

I meant to say SHE LIKES HIS MUSIC, my iPhone is acting up!!

[...] With Chris Brown‘s ‘Fortune’ set to land in stores this Spring, the singer is wasting no time shooting the video for its latest single ‘Turn Up The Music’. [...]

• January 9, 2014 at 4:13 pm
    hex.io says:

verhuizen in rotterdam goedkoop verhuisbedrijf uden