To Our Readers

Will.i.am Lights Up ‘Leno’

will i am leno Will.i.am Lights Up Leno

Just in case you weren’t aware, Pop maestro will.i.am‘s latest single ‘T.H.E. (The Hardest Ever)’ is out now.

So, in support of the generally well received release, the entertainer took to ‘The Tonight With Jay Leno‘ show to deliver a colorful rendition of the number in a bid to force the track- which is currently sat at #36 on the Billboard Hot 100- into much higher chart ground.

His dazzling light show below…

21214324 by YardieGoals

1. |
    January 4, 2012 at 12:10 pm
    D.Scott says:

The performance (with iPad masks?) and the car are both dope

2. |
    January 4, 2012 at 12:15 pm
    D.Scott says:

were*

3. |
    January 4, 2012 at 12:28 pm
    Mari (RIP Dwayne McDuffie + Amy Winehouse +Steve Jobs) says:

that was very entertaining!

4. |
    January 4, 2012 at 12:47 pm
    White girl mob says:

TGJ ya be on tha look out for kreayshawn debut album people are calling this album a classic!!!! Make sure ya post tha first week album sells ok it’s gonna be BIG

5. |
    January 4, 2012 at 4:35 pm
    14t33 says:

that was pretty cool i like that hes taking things to the next level but i dont like that he did it wiith the black eyed peas… solo being all futuristic ok but leave the group how it was

6. |
    January 4, 2012 at 5:43 pm
    Jesse lopez says:

why he keeps cutting JLO’s part i don’t know….and why don’t he have some of the faces change to jlo and mick jagger?? or is he that conceited?

7. |
    January 5, 2012 at 12:38 am
    HollieWood CHASING SUMMER says:

I respect Will. He’s always looking to do something innovative and different. I could def see myself signing under his label. I would do a performance like this… And I’m not even pop lol… and I agree w/ JesseLopez ^^ that wouldve been dope if he had some of the screens change to show J.Lo and Mick face.

@IamHolliewood

8. |
    January 5, 2012 at 12:45 am
    HollieWood CHASING SUMMER says:

I respect will. He’s always doing something innovative and different. I could see myself signing to his label.. I would def do a performance like this.. And I’m not even pop! lol.. But I agree w/ JESSELOPEZ^ it wouldve been dope if he had the screens switch to show J.Lo & Mick’s faces.

@IamHolliewood

9. |
    January 5, 2012 at 2:38 am
    Video: Will.I.Am Lights Up Jay Leno | says:

[...] [Source] Filed Under: Uncategorized Tagged With: black eyed peas, jay leno, t.h.e the hardest ever, will.i.am About admin [...]