That Grape Juice Interviews Emeli Sande

emeli sande that grape juice That Grape Juice Interviews Emeli Sande

As an award-winning songwriter, Emeli Sande has crafted hits for many a chart-topper. However, it’s the Scottish star’s own material which has her poised for major success this year.

Soulful and flavoursome, the 24 year old’s unique sound has earned her both critical and commercial acclaim.

The BRIT Award Critics Choice winner is gearing up for the release of her debut album ‘Our Version of Events’ and was keen to talk to That Grape Juice about the project.

Also discussed during our candid chat were her thoughts on the Urban music scene, working with the newly reformed Sugababes (original line-up), collaborating Leona Lewis, her recent engagement, and much more.

Enjoy.

Emeli Sande Shouts Out That Grape Juice

Sam (TGJ): How are you?

Emeli Sande: I’m good, thank you. I just got to Glasgow

Sam: A home visit, I see.

Emeli: Yeah we’re just doing some press up here before the album’s out, it’s really nice to be back gives me time to catch up with everyone.

Sam: Awesome.

You’ve had immensely amazing buzz; why do you think that’s been?

Emeli: I don’t know really (laughs). All I’ve been trying to do is release music that I really enjoy listening to – and I think people have connected to that. You know, hearing something “different” on the radio.

Sam: We concur!

Tell us a little about your journey thus far. Because while we’re well versed with where you’ve been and what you’ve done, many are just now discovering you.

Emeli: Well, it’s been a very long run. I mean 3 or 4 years ago I was actually studying medicine —– and then one summer I met Naughty Boy. He’s a producer. I met him in London and then we started working together.

One of the first things we collaborated on was (rapper) Chipmunk’s hit ‘Diamond Rings’. That led to me landing my publishing deal that summer; which opened the door for me to work with Wiley, Tinie Tempah, Labyrinth, Professor Green, and many others on the British “Urban” scene, which was a lot fun.

Then we kinda branched out with working with more of the Pop world, Leona Lewis, Susan Boyle, among others. At the same time we were also trying to create my album as well. Then I got signed to Virgin/EMI (as an artist) – which saw me continue grafting and developing for another year and a half, and then we finally arrived at ‘Heaven’, my first single.

I was like, “wow, this is the song I really want to introduce myself with”. Lyrically, I felt it represents me and it just felt “right”. And here we are a few months later at album release. It’s delightfully creepy to see how quick everything has come together after grafting for so long.

Sam: Tell us a little bit about the albums title, ‘Our Version Of Events’…

Emeli: ‘Our Version Of Events’, came from a conversation I was having with Naughty Boy and my A&R at Virgin Records.

We were talking about the industry and the “set” way of doing things (be it sound, promotion, etc) —— and Naughty Boy was like, “these are our version of events”. And I thought “wow, I kinda love his defiant take on everything”. It’s kinda the way we make music; there are no real rules. No restrictions on who we can and can’t work with. We were never thinking about charts or anything like that. Instead, at the front of our mind was creating music people could really connect with.

Sam: You’re very much an “artist”, yet at the same time this is your first album. How much creative freedom were you given by the label this first go round?

Emeli: Great question. I was given a lot and early on too. Of course, the label are going to try and put you on a set path (that’s their job). But I put my foot down and said “I wanna make this album in London. I want it to be a “British sounding” album and I know who I work best with”. They kinda understood that and I’m really lucky I was granted full control.

Sam: Cool. We hear that you’re engaged! Congratulations on that. How much of your personal life inspires your lyrics?

Emeli: Thank you. I’d say all of my personal life does. I think as soon as you kind of get removed from your personal life and the people that love you then – as a writer, you lose the authenticity. All my stories are my own lyrical narratives, are ones that I’ve been through.

Sam: You’re of Scottish and Zambian heritage. How much of that has been an influence on your music?

Emeli: A big part. I mean growing up my dad would play Zambian Music in the car and music from Senegal and you know lots of music from different countries in Africa. So I was always kind of aware there was this whole world of music out there that didn’t just stop with Pop radio. So I’d say that definitely had an impact on me kinda breaking any rules that might be set musically. And, you know, in Scotland there’s lots of folk music, so same with that too.

Sam: What are your thoughts on the current industry – particularly the Urban industry here in the UK?

Emeli: I love it! It really feels like a special time where, if you’re making something good, it will be recognized and it can be in the charts – regardless of whether you’re signed. It really feels like a good time for great music to get out there – and have a chance. And I think we’re really leading the way for creative, imaginative music.

Sam: I definitely co-sign with you there. But, in saying that “it’s a great time” do you feel there’s been a decline in recent times of past? I ask as we’ve come a far way from the Damage’s, the Misteeq’s, the Eternal’s. All Urban forces, who once dominated….

Emeli: I think Tinie Tempah and people like the are the new Eternal – if that makes any sense. We wouldn’t be able to be here without everyone that kinda came forward and opened doors. I was a big fan of Eternal, and it’s amazing to see how successful they were during a time when it was harder for Urban music to come through. So I think there definitely will be a lot more R&B and Soul coming out of the UK. Now is that time.

Sam: Amen!

You’re very much what people would bill a “qualitative artist”. Hence naturally you’ve been placed in a “competitive category” with the Leona’s and the Adele’s of the world. Honestly speaking how much do you see acts like that as competition?

Emeli: Not really. No. Were making different types of music. I do what I do. The same for them. I don’t think alone can write or sing a song like Adele, I don’t see any point in competing with them. I feel it’s better just to celebrate that this is a great moment for women in the industry and for quality music. I don’t really feel like a competitor in that sense. It’s really cool everyone’s doing their own thing and has their own voice and gets to have it heard.

Sam: Who would you deem your biggest musical inspirations?

Emeli: My biggest musically inspirations, hmm…

Probably Nina Simone. I just think she’s amazing and she’s inspired so many people that I’ve looked up. So, yeah, definitely Nina Simone. She just blows me away. I can just sit and watch her on Youtube for hours and hours. I remember my dad introduced me to her when I was about eight or nine. She’s the first person that made me feel like I want to be an artist and I want to write and I want to have just as much control and respect as men do in the industry. Definitely Nina.

Sam: Cool!

We hear that you have been working with the original Sugababes. What’s that experience been like?

Emeli: That’s been awesome! It’s the first thing I did when I got back from Christmas holidays. It sounds incredible. I’m really-really looking forward to people just hearing the tones of their voices. It works so well together and it’s just very cool. Can’t wait.

Sam: Would you say it’s akin to sound of their first album, just refreshed?

Emeli: Absolutely! I mean that’s the only Sugababes album I own.

Sam: Do you know if a release date has been etched in stone?

Emeli: I have no idea; I think it’s very early days for the whole project.

Sam: Awesome and we also hear you’ve been working on Leona’s ‘Glassheart’. Is there anything you can share with us about that?

Emeli: Yes! That was so much fun. We did that in the summer last year, actually. She came to the studio for a couple of weeks. We had a great time. We have a lot in common, so it was a great time getting to know her and —— it was great I hope they get it released.

Sam: So do we.

Are there any international plans for you at the moment?

Emeli: International, yes there’s promotional tour coming up in the States, which I’m looking forward to. Europe as well. I think we’ll be over there next week that should take help album as far as possible.

Sam: Rounding up now I’m going to give you a few random snap questions.

Picture this: Beyonce approaches you to write on her new album – in its entirety. What direction would you take her in.

Emeli: I would get her to come to either London or Glasgow and we’d do something really cool and gritty!

Sam: X-Factor or The Voice?

Emeli: Erm…. The Voice. It’s such a cool concept.

Sam: And final one, Whitney or Mariah?

Emeli: Mariah

Sam: Why?

Emeli: She’s a childhood love of mine. It will always be Mariah. I just love her.

Sam: And finally, when the dust has settled, how does Emeli Sande want to be remembered?

Emeli: As a strong woman in the industry, who challenged the norms.

Sam: Emeli Sande, thank you very much.

Emeli: Thank you. I enjoyed it!

{Transcript by Ricky Robinson}
{Interview by Sam / David}

—————————————–

‘Our Version of Events’ hits digital and physical outlets on February 13th

—————————————–

• February 10, 2012 at 8:48 am
    YOOSONDALOOSE says:

Good interview!
    Glad her and Leona hit it off, and her and Mariah would be a hot collab!

I think she will be around for a long time!

• February 10, 2012 at 8:51 am
    White girl mob says:

WHO is this again??????? Never heard of her kinda look like a ugly version of beyonce.

Kreayshawn debut album gonna sell 435,000 copies it’s first week haters stay pressed like your faves

• February 10, 2012 at 9:07 am
    A says:

Emeli is amazing. just heard her singles some weeks ago for the first time and Im in love with her sound and voice.

Im thinking about buying her album, quality music MUST be heard and she deserves success this year

• February 10, 2012 at 10:12 am
    Lax says:

She’s beautiful and i love her voice, she’s on her
    way and is she keep doing her thing then she
    can move right along on her career path just
    like she have dreams of doing to me.

• February 10, 2012 at 10:14 am
    Lax says:

and if she keep doing her own thing
    then,,,,she is well on her way to fulfilling
    her wildest Dreams come True! keep
    right on doing you EMELI>>>

• February 10, 2012 at 10:16 am
    Lax says:

Hmmmm i know that there are loads of
    Talent coming from the Uk ,,, For Certain>>

• February 10, 2012 at 10:19 am
    Minajesty says:

@WHITEGIRLMOB

she actually has talent, unlike kreaYAWN.

already pre-ordered the album cant wait till monday!

• February 10, 2012 at 10:24 am
    Lax says:

When she stated that ,,,,She want to be a strong woman in the
    Industry who Challenges the Norn,,,Great words and spoken
    read like straight from her heart, that is a great way to look at
    their positive outlook on their future in entertaining. That is a way
    and attitude many artist should have, when in entertaining.

• February 10, 2012 at 10:27 am
    Lax says:

Hmmmmmm there is a loose cannon
    loose as a goose on the thread almost before
    the thread get started. Some need to keep their
    meds handy and they need to never forget to take their meds, ever.

• February 10, 2012 at 10:29 am
    Lax says:

This was a good Interview “Grape”.

• February 10, 2012 at 10:52 am
    QUEEN MARIAH>>>>>> says:

YESSSSSSSSSSSS

PRAISE QUEEN MARIAH, EMELI

I LOVE THIS GIRRLLL

ÁM SO HAPPY SHE CHOSE THE QUEEN

DEFINITELY SUPPORT HER FOR THAT

QUEEN MARIAH >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> YOUR FLOP FAVES

• February 10, 2012 at 11:01 am
    RHI RHI IS QUEEN says:

SHE’S OBVIOUSLY A RHI RHI FANATIC.. SWAGGER JACKING THE QUEEN

• February 10, 2012 at 12:05 pm
    MelyB says:

Yea, another talented songstress joining the field. I’m loving her youtube clips and have already pre-ordered her album from Amazon!

• February 11, 2012 at 7:46 am
    Royalkev says:

I think Emeli Sande seems very interesting. I want to see what she has in store for us. I think ‘Heaven’ sounds really great. It’s what really got my attention after listening to her snippets. Thanks Bey is Legend for putting me on to her! :)

I like her responses about Bey and ‘The Voice’, but it’s always Whitney over Mariah! I won’t hold it against her though. I see where she’d get caught up in her confusion. j/k :)
    Bring on the album!

• February 11, 2012 at 1:01 pm
    @antertain says:

Very good Sam.

Really like Emeli alot. Thats the type of artist I like supporting.
    Voice is excellent as well

• February 11, 2012 at 2:11 pm
    @antertain says:

Really like Emeli alot. Thats the type of artist I like supporting.
    Voice is excellent as well.

Cool interview

[...] as well, as the BRIT Critics Choice winner recently told That Grape Juice that a Stateside invasion is on the [...]

[...] following confirmation that the original line-up have reformed, as well as the embarrassing axe of “comeback” [...]

[...] secrecy, their reformation has been confirmed by many a source – including Emeli Sande, who spoke to That Grape Juice recently about working with the Brit-Pop [...]

[...] Click here to check our interview with Ms. Sande. [...]

• February 1, 2014 at 12:24 pm
    iife says:

Why users still use to read news papers when in this technological globe all is accessible on
    web?

• March 30, 2014 at 5:49 pm
    ray ban outlet online says:

{
    {I have|I’ve} been {surfing|browsing} online more than {three|3|2|4}
    hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.
    {It’s|It is} pretty worth enough for me. {In my opinion|Personally|In my view},
    if all {webmasters|site owners|website owners|web owners}
    and bloggers made good content as you did, the {internet|net|web} will be {much more|a lot more} useful than ever before.|
    I {couldn’t|could not} {resist|refrain from} commenting.
    {Very well|Perfectly|Well|Exceptionally well} written!|
    {I will|I’ll} {right away|immediately} {take hold of|grab|clutch|grasp|seize|snatch} your {rss|rss feed} as I {can not|can’t} {in finding|find|to
    find} your {email|e-mail} subscription {link|hyperlink} or {newsletter|e-newsletter} service.
    Do {you have|you’ve} any? {Please|Kindly} {allow|permit|let} me {realize|recognize|understand|recognise|know} {so that|in order that} I {may just|may|could} subscribe.
    Thanks.|
    {It is|It’s} {appropriate|perfect|the best}
    time to make some plans for the future and {it is|it’s}
    time to be happy. {I have|I’ve} read this post and if I could I {want
    to|wish to|desire to} suggest you {few|some} interesting things or {advice|suggestions|tips}.
    {Perhaps|Maybe} you {could|can} write next articles referring
    to this article. I {want to|wish to|desire to} read {more|even more} things about it!|
    {It is|It’s} {appropriate|perfect|the best} time to make {a few|some} plans for {the
    future|the longer term|the long run} and {it is|it’s} time to be happy.

{I have|I’ve} {read|learn} this {post|submit|publish|put up} and if I
    {may just|may|could} I {want to|wish to|desire to} {suggest|recommend|counsel} you {few|some} {interesting|fascinating|attention-grabbing} {things|issues} or {advice|suggestions|tips}.
    {Perhaps|Maybe} you {could|can} write {next|subsequent} articles {relating to|referring to|regarding} this
    article. I {want to|wish to|desire to} {read|learn} {more|even
    more} {things|issues} {approximately|about} it!|
    {I have|I’ve} been {surfing|browsing} {online|on-line} {more
    than|greater than} {three|3} hours {these days|nowadays|today|lately|as of late}, {yet|but} I {never|by no means} {found|discovered} any {interesting|fascinating|attention-grabbing} article like yours.
    {It’s|It is} {lovely|pretty|beautiful} {worth|value|price} {enough|sufficient} for me.
    {In my opinion|Personally|In my view}, if all {webmasters|site owners|website owners|web owners} and bloggers made {just right|good|excellent} {content|content material} as {you did|you
    probably did}, the {internet|net|web} {will be|shall be|might
    be|will probably be|can be|will likely be} {much more|a lot more} {useful|helpful} than ever before.|
    Ahaa, its {nice|pleasant|good|fastidious} {discussion|conversation|dialogue} {regarding|concerning|about|on the topic of} this
    {article|post|piece of writing|paragraph} {here|at this place}
    at this {blog|weblog|webpage|website|web site}, I have read
    all that, so {now|at this time} me also commenting {here|at this place}.|
    I am sure this {article|post|piece of writing|paragraph} has touched all the internet {users|people|viewers|visitors}, its really really {nice|pleasant|good|fastidious} {article|post|piece of
    writing|paragraph} on building up new {blog|weblog|webpage|website|web
    site}.|
    Wow, this {article|post|piece of writing|paragraph} is {nice|pleasant|good|fastidious}, my {sister|younger sister} is analyzing {such|these|these kinds of} things, {so|thus|therefore} I am
    going to {tell|inform|let know|convey} her.|
    {Saved as a favorite|bookmarked!!}, {I really like|I like|I love}
    {your blog|your site|your web site|your website}!|
    Way cool! Some {very|extremely} valid points!
    I appreciate you {writing this|penning this}
    {article|post|write-up} {and the|and also the|plus the} rest of
    the {site is|website is} {also very|extremely|very|also
    really|really} good.|
    Hi, {I do believe|I do think} {this is an excellent|this is a great} {blog|website|web
    site|site}. I stumbledupon it ;) {I will|I am going to|I’m going to|I
    may} {come back|return|revisit} {once again|yet
    again} {since I|since i have} {bookmarked|book marked|book-marked|saved as a
    favorite} it. Money and freedom {is the best|is the greatest} way to
    change, may you be rich and continue to {help|guide} {other people|others}.|
    Woah! I’m really {loving|enjoying|digging} the template/theme of this {site|website|blog}.
    It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s {very hard|very difficult|challenging|tough|difficult|hard} to get
    that “perfect balance” between {superb usability|user friendliness|usability} and {visual appearance|visual appeal|appearance}.
    I must say {that you’ve|you have|you’ve} done a {awesome|amazing|very good|superb|fantastic|excellent|great} job with this.
    {In addition|Additionally|Also}, the blog loads {very|extremely|super} {fast|quick}
    for me on {Safari|Internet explorer|Chrome|Opera|Firefox}.

{Superb|Exceptional|Outstanding|Excellent} Blog!|
    These are {really|actually|in fact|truly|genuinely} {great|enormous|impressive|wonderful|fantastic} ideas in {regarding|concerning|about|on the topic of} blogging.
    You have touched some {nice|pleasant|good|fastidious}
    {points|factors|things} here. Any way keep up
    wrinting.|
    {I love|I really like|I enjoy|I like|Everyone loves} what you guys {are|are usually|tend to be} up too.
    {incorporated||added|included} you guys to {|my|our||my personal|my own} blogroll.|
    {Howdy|Hi there|Hey there|Hi|Hello|Hey}! Someone in my {Myspace|Facebook} group shared this {site|website} with us so I came to {give it a look|look
    it over|take a look|check it out}. I’m definitely {enjoying|loving}
    the information. I’m {book-marking|bookmarking} and will be tweeting this to my followers!
    {Terrific|Wonderful|Great|Fantastic|Outstanding|Exceptional|Superb|Excellent} blog and {wonderful|terrific|brilliant|amazing|great|excellent|fantastic|outstanding|superb} {style and design|design and style|design}.|
    up too. {This sort of|This type of|Such|This kind of} clever work and {exposure|coverage|reporting}!

Keep up the {superb|terrific|very good|great|good|awesome|fantastic|excellent|amazing|wonderful} works guys I’ve {incorporated|added|included} you guys to {|my|our|my
    personal|my own} blogroll.|
    {Howdy|Hi there|Hey there|Hi|Hello|Hey} would you mind {stating|sharing} which blog
    platform you’re {working with|using}? I’m {looking|planning|going} to start
    my own blog {in the near future|soon} but I’m having a {tough|difficult|hard} time {making a decision|selecting|choosing|deciding} between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.

The reason I ask is because your {design and style|design|layout} seems different then
    most blogs and I’m looking for something {completely unique|unique}.
    P.S {My apologies|Apologies|Sorry} for {getting|being} off-topic but I had
    to ask!|
    {Howdy|Hi there|Hi|Hey there|Hello|Hey} would you mind letting me know which {webhost|hosting company|web
    host} you’re {utilizing|working with|using}? I’ve loaded your blog in 3 {completely different|different} {internet
    browsers|web browsers|browsers} and I must
    say this blog loads a lot {quicker|faster} then most.
    Can you {suggest|recommend} a good {internet hosting|web hosting|hosting} provider at a {honest|reasonable|fair} price?
    {Thanks a lot|Kudos|Cheers|Thank you|Many thanks|Thanks}, I appreciate it!|
    {I love|I really like|I like|Everyone loves} it {when people|when individuals|when folks|whenever people} {come together|get together} and share {opinions|thoughts|views|ideas}.
    Great {blog|website|site}, {keep it up|continue the good work|stick with it}!|
    Thank you for the {auspicious|good} writeup. It in fact was
    a amusement account it. Look advanced to {far|more} added agreeable from you!
    {By the way|However}, how {can|could} we communicate?|
    {Howdy|Hi there|Hey there|Hello|Hey} just wanted to give you
    a quick heads up. The {text|words} in your {content|post|article} seem to be running off the screen in {Ie|Internet explorer|Chrome|Firefox|Safari|Opera}.
    I’m not sure if this is a {format|formatting} issue or something to
    do with {web browser|internet browser|browser} compatibility but I {thought|figured} I’d post to let you know.

The {style and design|design and style|layout|design} look great though!
    Hope you get the {problem|issue} {solved|resolved|fixed} soon.

{Kudos|Cheers|Many thanks|Thanks}|
    This is a topic {that is|that’s|which is} {close to|near to} my heart…
    {Cheers|Many thanks|Best wishes|Take care|Thank you}!
    {Where|Exactly where} are your contact details though?|
    It’s very {easy|simple|trouble-free|straightforward|effortless} to find out any {topic|matter} on {net|web} as compared to {books|textbooks}, as I found this {article|post|piece of writing|paragraph} at this {website|web site|site|web
    page}.|
    Does your {site|website|blog} have a contact page?
    I’m having {a tough time|problems|trouble} locating it
    but, I’d like to {send|shoot} you an {e-mail|email}.
    I’ve got some {creative ideas|recommendations|suggestions|ideas} for your blog you might be
    interested in hearing. Either way, great {site|website|blog} and I look forward to seeing it {develop|improve|expand|grow} over time.|
    {Hola|Hey there|Hi|Hello|Greetings}! I’ve been {following|reading} your {site|web site|website|weblog|blog} for {a long time|a
    while|some time} now and finally got the {bravery|courage} to go ahead and
    give you a shout out from {New Caney|Kingwood|Huffman|Porter|Houston|Dallas|Austin|Lubbock|Humble|Atascocita}
    {Tx|Texas}! Just wanted to {tell you|mention|say} keep up
    the {fantastic|excellent|great|good} {job|work}!|
    Greetings from {Idaho|Carolina|Ohio|Colorado|Florida|Los angeles|California}!
    I’m {bored to tears|bored to death|bored} at work so I decided to {check out|browse} your {site|website|blog} on my iphone during lunch break.
    I {enjoy|really like|love} the {knowledge|info|information} you
    {present|provide} here and can’t wait to take a look when I get home.

I’m {shocked|amazed|surprised} at how {quick|fast} your blog loaded on
    my {mobile|cell phone|phone} .. I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G ..
    {Anyhow|Anyways}, {awesome|amazing|very good|superb|good|wonderful|fantastic|excellent|great}
    {site|blog}!|
    Its {like you|such as you} {read|learn} my {mind|thoughts}!
    You {seem|appear} {to understand|to know|to grasp} {so much|a lot} {approximately|about} this, {like
    you|such as you} wrote the {book|e-book|guide|ebook|e book} in it or something.
    {I think|I feel|I believe} {that you|that you simply|that you just} {could|can} do with {some|a few} {%|p.c.|percent} to {force|pressure|drive|power} the message {house|home}
    {a bit|a little bit}, {however|but} {other than|instead of} that,
    {this is|that is} {great|wonderful|fantastic|magnificent|excellent} blog.
    {A great|An excellent|A fantastic} read. {I’ll|I will} {definitely|certainly} be back.|
    I visited {multiple|many|several|various} {websites|sites|web
    sites|web pages|blogs} {but|except|however} the audio {quality|feature} for audio songs {current|present|existing} at this
    {website|web site|site|web page} is {really|actually|in fact|truly|genuinely} {marvelous|wonderful|excellent|fabulous|superb}.|
    {Howdy|Hi there|Hi|Hello}, i read your blog {occasionally|from time to time} and i own a similar one and i was just {wondering|curious} if you get
    a lot of spam {comments|responses|feedback|remarks}?
    If so how do you {prevent|reduce|stop|protect against} it, any plugin or
    anything you can {advise|suggest|recommend}?
    I get so much lately it’s driving me {mad|insane|crazy}
    so any {assistance|help|support} is very much appreciated.|
    Greetings! {Very helpful|Very useful} advice {within this|in
    this particular} {article|post}! {It is the|It’s the} little changes {that make|which will make|that produce|that will make} {the biggest|the largest|the greatest|the most important|the
    most significant} changes. {Thanks a lot|Thanks|Many thanks}
    for sharing!|
    {I really|I truly|I seriously|I absolutely} love {your blog|your site|your website}..

{Very nice|Excellent|Pleasant|Great} colors & theme.
    Did you {create|develop|make|build} {this website|this site|this web site|this amazing site} yourself?
    Please reply back as I’m {looking to|trying to|planning to|wanting to|hoping to|attempting to} create {my own|my very own|my own personal} {blog|website|site} and {would
    like to|want to|would love to} {know|learn|find out} where you got this from
    or {what the|exactly what the|just what the} theme
    {is called|is named}. {Thanks|Many thanks|Thank you|Cheers|Appreciate it|Kudos}!|
    {Hi there|Hello there|Howdy}! This {post|article|blog post} {couldn’t|could not} be
    written {any better|much better}! {Reading through|Looking at|Going through|Looking
    through} this {post|article} reminds me of my previous roommate!
    He {always|constantly|continually} kept {talking about|preaching about} this.
    {I will|I’ll|I am going to|I most certainly will}
    {forward|send} {this article|this information|this post} to him.
    {Pretty sure|Fairly certain} {he will|he’ll|he’s going to} {have a good|have a
    very good|have a great} read. {Thank you for|Thanks for|Many thanks for|I appreciate you for} sharing!|
    {Wow|Whoa|Incredible|Amazing}! This blog looks {exactly|just}
    like my old one! It’s on a {completely|entirely|totally} different {topic|subject} but it has pretty
    much the same {layout|page layout} and design. {Excellent|Wonderful|Great|Outstanding|Superb} choice of colors!|
    {There is|There’s} {definately|certainly} {a lot to|a great deal to} {know about|learn about|find out about} this {subject|topic|issue}.
    {I like|I love|I really like} {all the|all of the}
    points {you made|you’ve made|you have made}.|
    {You made|You’ve made|You have made} some {decent|good|really good} points there.

I {looked|checked} {on the internet|on the web|on the net} {for more info|for more information|to find out more|to learn more|for additional information} about the issue and found
    {most individuals|most people} will go along with your views on {this website|this site|this web site}.|
    {Hi|Hello|Hi there|What’s up}, I {log on to|check|read} your {new stuff|blogs|blog} {regularly|like
    every week|daily|on a regular basis}. Your {story-telling|writing|humoristic} style is {awesome|witty}, keep {doing what you’re doing|up the
    good work|it up}!|
    I {simply|just} {could not|couldn’t} {leave|depart|go away} your {site|web site|website} {prior
    to|before} suggesting that I {really|extremely|actually} {enjoyed|loved} {the standard|the usual} {information|info} {a person|an individual} {supply|provide} {for your|on your|in your|to your} {visitors|guests}?
    Is {going to|gonna} be {back|again} {frequently|regularly|incessantly|steadily|ceaselessly|often|continuously} {in order to|to}
    {check up on|check out|inspect|investigate cross-check} new posts|
    {I wanted|I needed|I want to|I need to} to thank you for this {great|excellent|fantastic|wonderful|good|very good} read!!
    I {definitely|certainly|absolutely} {enjoyed|loved} every {little bit of|bit of} it.
    {I have|I’ve got|I have got} you {bookmarked|book
    marked|book-marked|saved as a favorite} {to check out|to look at} new {stuff you|things you} post…|
    {Hi|Hello|Hi there|What’s up}, just wanted to {mention|say|tell you}, I
    {enjoyed|liked|loved} this {article|post|blog post}. It
    was {inspiring|funny|practical|helpful}. Keep on posting!|
    I {{leave|drop|{write|create}} a {comment|leave a response}|drop a {comment|leave a response}|{comment|leave a response}} {each time|when|whenever} I {appreciate|like|especially
    enjoy} a {post|article} on a {site|{blog|website}|site|website} or {I have|if I have} something to {add|contribute|valuable to contribute} {to the discussion|to the conversation}.
    {It is|Usually it is|Usually it’s|It’s} {a result of|triggered by|caused by} the {passion|fire|sincerness} {communicated|displayed} in the {post|article} I {read|looked
    at|browsed}. And {on|after} this {post|article} That Grape Juice Interviews Emeli Sande.

I {{was|was actually} moved|{was|was actually} excited} enough to {drop|{leave|drop|{write|create}}|post} a {thought|{comment|{comment|leave a response}a response}} {:-P|:
    )|;)|;-)|:-)} I {do have|actually do have} {{some|a
    few} questions|a couple of questions|2 questions} for you {if
    you {don’t|do not|usually do not|tend not to} mind|if it’s
    {allright|okay}}. {Is it|Could it be} {just|only|simply}
    me or {do|does it {seem|appear|give the impression|look|look as if|look like} like} {some|a few} of {the|these} {comments|responses|remarks} {look|appear|come across} {like they are|as
    if they are|like} {coming from|written by|left by} brain dead {people|visitors|folks|individuals}?
    :-P And, if you are {posting|writing} {on|at} {other|additional} {sites|social sites|online
    sites|online social sites|places}, {I’d|I would} like to {follow|keep up with} {you|{anything|everything} {new|fresh} you
    have to post}. {Could|Would} you {list|make a list} {all|every one|the complete
    urls} of {your|all your} {social|communal|community|public|shared} {pages|sites} like your {twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin
    profile|linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed|Facebook page,
    twitter feed, or linkedin profile}?|
    {Hi there|Hello}, I enjoy reading {all of|through} your {article|post|article post}.
    I {like|wanted} to write a little comment to support you.|
    I {always|constantly|every time} spent my half an hour
    to read this {blog|weblog|webpage|website|web site}’s {articles|posts|articles or reviews|content} {everyday|daily|every day|all the
    time} along with a {cup|mug} of coffee.|
    I {always|for all time|all the time|constantly|every time} emailed this
    {blog|weblog|webpage|website|web site} post page to all my {friends|associates|contacts}, {because|since|as|for the reason that} if like
    to read it {then|after that|next|afterward} my {friends|links|contacts} will too.|
    My {coder|programmer|developer} is trying to {persuade|convince} me to move to .net from PHP.
    I have always disliked the idea because of the {expenses|costs}.
    But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using {Movable-type|WordPress} on {a number of|a variety of|numerous|several|various} websites
    for about a year and am {nervous|anxious|worried|concerned} about switching to
    another platform. I have heard {fantastic|very good|excellent|great|good} things about blogengine.net.
    Is there a way I can {transfer|import} all my wordpress
    {content|posts} into it? {Any kind of|Any} help would be {really|greatly}
    appreciated!|
    {Hello|Hi|Hello there|Hi there|Howdy|Good day}! I could have sworn
    I’ve {been to|visited} {this blog|this web site|this website|this site|your blog} before but after {browsing
    through|going through|looking at} {some of the|a few of the|many of the}
    {posts|articles} I realized it’s new to me. {Anyways|Anyhow|Nonetheless|Regardless}, I’m {definitely|certainly} {happy|pleased|delighted} {I found|I
    discovered|I came across|I stumbled upon} it and I’ll be
    {bookmarking|book-marking} it and checking back {frequently|regularly|often}!|
    {Terrific|Great|Wonderful} {article|work}!
    {This is|That is} {the type of|the kind of} {information|info} {that are meant to|that are supposed to|that should} be shared {around the|across the} {web|internet|net}.

{Disgrace|Shame} on {the {seek|search} engines|Google} for {now not|not|no longer} positioning this {post|submit|publish|put
    up} {upper|higher}! Come on over and {talk over with|discuss with|seek advice from|visit|consult with} my {site|web site|website} .
    {Thank you|Thanks} =)|
    Heya {i’m|i am} for the first time here. I {came across|found} this board and
    I find It {truly|really} useful & it helped me out {a lot|much}.
    I hope to give something back and {help|aid} others like you {helped|aided} me.|
    {Hi|Hello|Hi there|Hello there|Howdy|Greetings}, {I think|I believe|I do believe|I do think|There’s
    no doubt that} {your site|your website|your web site|your blog} {might be|may be|could be|could possibly be} having {browser|internet browser|web browser}
    compatibility {issues|problems}. {When I|Whenever I} {look at your|take a look at your} {website|web site|site|blog}
    in Safari, it looks fine {but when|however when|however, if|however, when} opening in
    {Internet Explorer|IE|I.E.}, {it has|it’s got} some overlapping issues.
    {I just|I simply|I merely} wanted to {give you a|provide you with a}
    quick heads up! {Other than that|Apart from that|Besides that|Aside from that}, {fantastic|wonderful|great|excellent} {blog|website|site}!|
    {A person|Someone|Somebody} {necessarily|essentially} {lend a hand|help|assist} to
    make {seriously|critically|significantly|severely} {articles|posts} {I would|I might|I’d} state.

{This is|That is} the {first|very first} time I frequented your {web page|website page} and {to this point|so far|thus far|up to now}?
    I {amazed|surprised} with the {research|analysis} you made to {create|make} {this
    actual|this particular} {post|submit|publish|put up} {incredible|amazing|extraordinary}.
    {Great|Wonderful|Fantastic|Magnificent|Excellent} {task|process|activity|job}!|
    Heya {i’m|i am} for {the primary|the first} time here. I {came across|found} this
    board and I {in finding|find|to find} It {truly|really} {useful|helpful} & it helped me out {a lot|much}.

{I am hoping|I hope|I’m hoping} {to give|to offer|to provide|to present} {something|one thing} {back|again} and {help|aid} others {like you|such as you} {helped|aided} me.|
    {Hello|Hi|Hello there|Hi there|Howdy|Good day|Hey there}!

{I just|I simply} {would like to|want to|wish to} {give you a|offer you a} {huge|big} thumbs up {for the|for your}
    {great|excellent} {info|information} {you have|you’ve got|you
    have got} {here|right here} on this post. {I will be|I’ll be|I am} {coming
    back to|returning to} {your blog|your site|your website|your web site} for more soon.|
    I {always|all the time|every time} used to {read|study}
    {article|post|piece of writing|paragraph} in news papers but now as
    I am a user of {internet|web|net} {so|thus|therefore} from now I am using
    net for {articles|posts|articles or reviews|content}, thanks to
    web.|
    Your {way|method|means|mode} of {describing|explaining|telling} {everything|all|the whole thing}
    in this {article|post|piece of writing|paragraph}
    is {really|actually|in fact|truly|genuinely} {nice|pleasant|good|fastidious},
    {all|every one} {can|be able to|be capable of}
    {easily|without difficulty|effortlessly|simply} {understand|know|be
    aware of} it, Thanks a lot.|
    {Hi|Hello} there, {I found|I discovered} your {blog|website|web
    site|site} {by means of|via|by the use of|by way of} Google {at the
    same time as|whilst|even as|while} {searching for|looking for} a {similar|comparable|related} {topic|matter|subject},
    your {site|web site|website} {got here|came} up, it {looks|appears|seems|seems to be|appears to
    be like} {good|great}. {I have|I’ve} bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

{Hello|Hi} there, {simply|just} {turned into|became|was|become|changed into} {aware of|alert to} your {blog|weblog} {thru|through|via} Google, {and found|and located} that {it
    is|it’s} {really|truly} informative. {I’m|I am} {gonna|going to}
    {watch out|be careful} for brussels. {I will|I’ll} {appreciate|be grateful} {if you|should you|when you|in
    the event you|in case you|for those who|if you happen to} {continue|proceed} this {in future}.

{A lot of|Lots of|Many|Numerous} {other folks|folks|other people|people} {will be|shall be|might be|will probably be|can be|will likely be} benefited {from your|out of your} writing.
    Cheers!|
    {I am|I’m} curious to find out what blog {system|platform} {you have been|you happen to
    be|you are|you’re} {working with|utilizing|using}? I’m {experiencing|having} some {minor|small} security {problems|issues} with
    my latest {site|website|blog} and {I would|I’d} like to find something more {safe|risk-free|safeguarded|secure}.
    Do you have any {solutions|suggestions|recommendations}?|
    {I am|I’m} {extremely|really} impressed with your writing skills {and also|as
    well as} with the layout on your {blog|weblog}. Is this a paid theme or
    did you {customize|modify} it yourself? {Either way|Anyway}
    keep up the {nice|excellent} quality writing, {it’s|it is} rare to see a {nice|great} blog like this one
    {these days|nowadays|today}.|
    {I am|I’m} {extremely|really} {inspired|impressed} {with your|together
    with your|along with your} writing {talents|skills|abilities} {and also|as {smartly|well|neatly} as} with the {layout|format|structure} {for your|on
    your|in your|to your} {blog|weblog}. {Is this|Is that this} a paid {subject|topic|subject matter|theme}
    or did you {customize|modify} it {yourself|your self}?
    {Either way|Anyway} {stay|keep} up the {nice|excellent} {quality|high quality} writing, {it’s|it
    is} {rare|uncommon} {to peer|to see|to look} a {nice|great} {blog|weblog} like this one {these days|nowadays|today}..|
    {Hi|Hello}, Neat post. {There is|There’s} {a problem|an issue} {with your|together with your|along with your} {site|web
    site|website} in {internet|web} explorer, {may|might|could|would} {check|test} this?
    IE {still|nonetheless} is the {marketplace|market} {leader|chief}
    and {a large|a good|a big|a huge} {part of|section of|component to|portion of|component of|element of} {other folks|folks|other people|people} will {leave out|omit|miss|pass over} your {great|wonderful|fantastic|magnificent|excellent} writing {due to|because of} this problem.|
    {I’m|I am} not sure where {you are|you’re} getting your {info|information}, but {good|great} topic.
    I needs to spend some time learning {more|much more} or understanding more.
    Thanks for {great|wonderful|fantastic|magnificent|excellent}
    {information|info} I was looking for this {information|info} for my
    mission.|
    {Hi|Hello}, i think that i saw you visited my {blog|weblog|website|web site|site}
    {so|thus} i came to “return the favor”.{I am|I’m} {trying to|attempting to} find things to {improve|enhance} my
    {website|site|web site}!I suppose its ok to use {some of|a few of} your ideas!!\

• May 31, 2014 at 8:41 pm
    Anneliese says:

Hi friends, good paragraph and fastidious arguments commented at
    this place, I am really enjoying by these.

• June 28, 2014 at 1:40 am
    replica louboutin says:

I sensed methods the guy ?url=&inurl= concerned before to charmed his ?url=&inurl=http://www.cheaplv.co.uk distance to work . S,presidency|navy} customer ?url=&inurl= . 相关的主题文章: ” target=”_blank”>msn 4373 jqgg kbn 5684 (3) cnzg jsr 6963 cpka fdp 5462 rixj

• July 21, 2014 at 1:33 am
    Herve Leger Outlet Sale says:

Knutson Richardson : Put moi, c’est los angeles meilleure équipe qui la Italy ait jamais eue. Elle a good tous ces atouts fill être championne olympique. Je souhaite cual ce soit leur année ainsi que je serais signifiant tout cur derrière eux. Plus elle est haute, moreover ce niveau p toxicité plusieurs élixirs sur the sang signifiant Geralt est citadel, menaçant signifiant ce tuer. Supposrr que new york jauge se rrrvrrle rrtre à fond, Geralt mourra promot

• August 27, 2014 at 11:11 am
    Boston Red Sox snapbacks says:

5. Dame Jones can hiphop. “Got like three or four dollars and a couple odd cents/ ‘Bout to cop me some Hot Cheetos and also a Lemonade Brisk/ I’m ridin’ ’round on my bike, ridin’ ’round on my bicycle/ Pull up at the facilities, ’cause you know that the kid become meltin’ them microphones.” Rappers who have put albums on major labels this year are not able to touch those four night clubs.. So like we usually say, if it doesn fit around the shoulder, put it back on the sheet. There are tons of dif

• June 30, 2014 at 11:51 pm
    Hochzeiten says:

,gillis_14 Über Discount-0odeblog-Kleid Obwohl Ihr Abschlussball ist wahrscheinlich eine der besonderen, magischen und Spaß Nächte jemals haben kann, gibt es nichts begeistert sein, sind die Kosten. Ich bin sicher, 0odeblog kosten viel. Allerdings gibt es sicherlich ein Outfit genießen Sie zu einem Preis, werden Sie Ihre Freundinnen eifersüchtig machen könnte.   1. Entsorgen Sie alle Ideen, die Tatsache, dass 0odeblog sollte auch teuer, schön aussehen k&

• July 6, 2014 at 1:57 pm
    Abschlussball- Kleider says:

gillis_14 Über Discount-Abschlussball-Kleid Obwohl Ihr Abschlussball ist wahrscheinlich eine der besonderen, magischen und Spaß Nächte jemals haben kann, gibt es nichts begeistert sein, sind die Kosten. Ich bin sicher, 0odeblog kosten viel. Allerdings gibt es sicherlich ein Outfit genießen Sie zu einem Preis, werden Sie Ihre Freundinnen eifersüchtig machen könnte.   1. Entsorgen Sie alle Ideen, die Tatsache, dass 0odeblog sollte auch teuer, schön aussehe

comnewschristian biography bk for teen girl. html target _blankshoes christian louboutin pronunciationa&gt.; What is the brides vision for her wedding. Not particular when Ill put on it I actually feel a bit bit strange about foreigners wearing kimonos and things nonetheless it was entertaining to uncover how you may place on it and I appreciate the fabric.; more menage trois 3some sisters panty drawer2009 4 28 14:25 yvonne strzechowski nude a href. mod space&uid 2441029 salsblog.; The initial m

Order: 1 pair hot sale 2014 brazil world cup TURBO GREEN GS jd 6 basketball shoes j 6 athletic NHL Edmonton Oilers blank blue jersey Men’s shoes for men high quality just one color Department Name: Adult. 8pctgRBMALPB6bm+fJ0BLASuV8u7RDau.; And how long do they envisage Pro Line Men’s Atlanta Falcons Peter Konz Team Color Jersey #66 Men’S being in that profession. Athletic Shoe MLB Detroit Tigers VALVERDE #46 Men’s Type: Basketball Shoes.; Shoe Width: MediumB,M NHL Carolina Hurricanes #28 SEMIN r

• July 16, 2014 at 3:04 am
    dr dre beats headphones uk says:

Stսdying this info So i am glad new beats studio uk to show that Ive an іncredibly gd uncanny feeling I found out just wɦat beats by dre pill uk I needed. html cheap jordans sneakers June 28, 2013 Your place is valueble for me.; I such a lot for sure will make certɑin to do not omit this site and providеs it ɑ glɑnce regularly. Reply uk beats by dre Beryl Runnels says: cheapest dr dre headphones December 23, 2011 at 11:47 pm This is really interesting, Youre

• July 29, 2014 at 3:33 am
    Herve Leger Gown Dress Sale Outlet Store-70% Off says:

Elle ne people dit rien on ce qu’elle voudrait qui on fasse, c’est constamment moi lequel lui demande ce qu’elle veut (in addition haut,herve leger outlet, furthermore bas,Cheap Herve Leger Outlet-Herve Leger long sleeve dress for sale, as well as citadel, and also vite and so on.). Elle ne sait marche ce qui lui arrive dentro de un in addition. Bon elle a new quand même european certains orgasmes nrranmoins souvent elle opleve bloque avant.. J’ai western european del “chance”, je suis just