Hot Shots: Keyshia Cole On An L.A. Stroll

‘Let It Go’ singer Keyshia Cole was spotted on the go with son Daniel Gibson, Jr. in Los Angeles yesterday.  Rocking a stylish ensemble, the snaps caught the mother/son duo out shopping on West Hollywood’s lavish Robertson Blvd.

Surfacing shortly after the starlet revealed she is putting the finishing touches on her forthcoming fifth LP ‘Woman To Woman’ (already boasting a duet with Ashanti and sought duet with Brandy), fans should expect to see much of Cole in coming months as she has announced plans on picking the LP’s first single.

The album’s original February due date has been postponed.

See the hot shots below (thanks Rap-Up):

Fans can also look to see the singer on her new reality show ‘Family First’ expected to hit the tube later this year.

Sponsored

1. February 19, 2012 at 7:43 pm
    hasaan Fitzgerald says:

Check me Out!!!

2. February 19, 2012 at 7:56 pm
    THE GREAT LACEFRONCE. says:

Ghetto. Flop. C*** 🙂

3. February 19, 2012 at 10:24 pm
    Guess What says:

Oh great 2 FLOPS doing a duet together. What’s so funny about this is that they didn’t like each other some yrs ago. When all else fails, hook up with another flop singer. Can we just imagine what Keyshia & Ashanti will sound like on the record. *covering ears*

4. February 19, 2012 at 11:51 pm
    Jessica says:

@The Great Floponce: The only c*** is you with your sideburns, have you shaved them yet?? LMAO!!! You still look like a man who has a skin problem, lol!!!
    @ Guess What: B**** can you sing?? I hardly doubt that, play in traffic or better yet take a cold shower, moron!!! LMAO!!!

Anyways, I wanna hear the Brandy track with her, I knew about this since last year on there twitter page, can’t wait to hear it. Keyshia looks good.

5. February 19, 2012 at 11:54 pm
    Jessica says:

@THE GREAT LACEFRONCE: PS. Yes I changed your name, your name is The Great Floponce LOL!!! Because your the biggest flop around!!! lol!!!

6. February 20, 2012 at 12:52 am
    Ciara is a superstar says:

Ok , I’m excited but I need Keyshia to really bring it this time…. i loved her 1st 3 albums but the last one was whack…. at least the songs i heard ( except TAKE ME AWAY)……

I luv Keyshia’s voice but I expect better quality of songwriting & a beautiful production like we got with I REMEMBER ……… that is the best KCole song EVER!! That song was simple & beautiful…. not too many lyrics….. not too specific ….. universal lyrics ….. those are the best songs.