Hot Shots: More From Nicki Minaj’s ‘Notorious’ Vibe Spread

shares
nicki minaj vibe1 Hot Shots:  More From Nicki Minajs Notorious Vibe Spread

‘Starships’ performer Nicki Minaj is launching an onslaught of promotions for her forthcoming ‘Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded’ (due April 3rd).  With a host of television appearances lined up, following the rapstress’s infamous Grammy showing, the Young Money maven accompanies those showings with a number of magazine covers – including VIBE magazine.

While we’ve already unveiled the cover of the royal flush, now you can check out the full house below (with excerpts):

Thanks to VIBE and Popsessive:

On if it’s hard this time around to be a perfectionist this time around: ”Actually, I’m writing 10 times quicker that I wrote the first album because I’m a lot more confident in who I am. The music is pretty much done, but we may hold the album back a bit so that things are done perfectly as opposed to being rushed, in terms of promotion.”

“I think I had the most growth outside Pink Friday. My features really gave me the most confidence because i used the features to play around a lot. Once I’m having fun, the lyrics are the simplest thing to come up with.”

On if she’s intimidating: “I would say that people are cautious of the way they come to me. I’m just about my business. So when I meet people, it doesn’t matter how big of a celebrity they are, I maintain who I am. I maintain respect for myself. I’d rather people be intimidated than to be too comfortable.”

On reinventing herself: ”I’m always switching it up, so when I finally finished the tours and I came home and I relaxed, I just started feeling a certain way. And depending on my mood is when I change my hair up. And it just happens to coincide with the new album. But it wasn’t something that we said, ‘Hey, new album coming out we have to reinvent ourselves,’ because everyday is a reinvention.”

Nicki covers the Feb/March 2012 issue of VIBE magazine.

shares

This Week's Top Commentators

• I STAN(D) FOR TALENT

I STAN(D) FOR TALENT (91)

• Mark111

Mark111 (70)

• BeyRihLiyah

BeyRihLiyah (60)

• rita ora

rita ora (60)

1. February 22, 2012 at 9:31 pm
    Joseph McCoy says:

This cover would be acceptable if it was a Fall issue.

They should have went with teal…

2. February 22, 2012 at 9:31 pm
    Joseph McCoy says:

Oh, and shame on vibe for trying to shade Lil Kim like that…

3. Vote

[…] Minaj’s ‘Notorious’ Vibe Spread That Grape Juice Thu, February 23, 2012 2:27 AM UTC That Grape Juice Rate  Loading … Share (function() { var po = document.createElement('script'); […]

4. February 22, 2012 at 9:44 pm
    Those That Cannot Do...Stan says:

I am loving her magazine spreads and covers lately, she’s a very pretty girl and she knows how to pose.

I really resonate with a lot of her business plans and desires, she plays the game very well and she’s done an amazing job of making herself a household name. We all know what the primary buying audience of Vibe and Vogue is and she’s making herself present to both groups.

5. February 22, 2012 at 9:49 pm
    THE GREAT LACEFRONCE. says:

New album will FLOP. She is a joke & her Grammy performance made her a laughing STOCK :)

6. February 22, 2012 at 9:52 pm
    KNUCK says:

what did she say on “how to give a kim and gaga tea and still FAIL”

7. February 22, 2012 at 9:59 pm
    ROMANHOLIDAY says:

^ this coming from someone still stanning for New York LMFAO

8. February 22, 2012 at 10:17 pm
    :l says:

keep locking it down nicki.

9. February 22, 2012 at 11:13 pm
    Shantelle says:

No lie she looks beautiful here

10. February 22, 2012 at 11:34 pm
    PLASTIC says:

GORGE THAAAAAA MASK PIC IS RAW LETGOO NICKI

11. February 23, 2012 at 12:35 am
    ROYALACE says:

@ DollarLaceFront, you better calm those post op titties down girl. How do you know the album will flop? Can you predict the future b****? Just because you can predict your ass getting evicted from the projects in the coming weeks does NOT qualify you as a psychic.

Nicki>>>>>>>Your p*** Stained Lacefront

12. February 23, 2012 at 12:46 am
    Lea says:

Is this the Nixcki Minaj fan club?Sam get off her c***.

13. February 23, 2012 at 1:36 am
    Kayla says:

Haterz be full throttle…Lol….full time job huh *hater walks by to clock in*…..she is f****** gorgeous….that pic gets a 20/10….this album will snatch wigs and matted ass weaves…and edges (if b****** have any*wink*)

14. February 23, 2012 at 4:13 am
    NEXTLEVEL says:

Its a shame that people still don’t realize this woman is not going anywhere. She is a household name. Get over it. Regardless if she was to flop. Nicki is a business woman period. When and if her rapping career ever fades, lets not forget all the other talents she has (i.e acting). She’s a smart girl. I understand not like someone or their music, but give credit where its due.

15. February 23, 2012 at 7:35 am
    123456 says:

illuminati pic #2

possessed by a demon fact

16. February 23, 2012 at 9:36 am
    Ja'mila Dior says:

nicki minaj is clearly on her s***. that’s why she has so many haters and people constantly talking about her cause they envious.

17. Vote

[…] [Source] Filed Under: divaFotos, Magazine Tagged With: nicki minaj, nicki minaj vibe magazine, notorious k.i.n.g., pink friday, pink friday: roman reloaded, vibe, young money […]

18. February 23, 2012 at 11:25 am
    mz . lady says:

nice pics of her shes pretty never denied that about her. buuuut make ur mony but at the end of the day am still with lil kim all day sweetie like ur music. kims better lol. make ur money but u better not ever play with god that way thats u dont want ur moyher to see u do ur s***. u grown nicki!!!!!!!! lil kim may god bless u sweetie s*** on them on some real s***.

19. February 23, 2012 at 12:21 pm
    Britneygaga says:

She looks faboulous.

20. February 23, 2012 at 12:29 pm
    Always love you, Whitney (RIP) says:

I like the picture with the mask on.

21. Vote