Hot Shots: Willow Smith Debuts Blonde 'Do | ..::That Grape Juice // ThatGrapeJuice.net::.. || Thirsty? Advertisement

Hot Shots: Willow Smith Debuts Blonde ‘Do

0e6d5afdca768e1188dcf6b5cee16d82 Hot Shots:  Willow Smith Debuts Blonde Do

Looks like Willow Smith is hoping to turn from ‘Fireball’ to blonde bombshell if this pic is anything to judge by.  Fans may remember that the pint sized pop starlet made headlines for whipping her hair right off and unveiled a shaved head earlier this month.  Now the youngest of the Smith clan looks to turn heads with a new ‘blonde do.

The snap was revealed near the time Miss Smith took to Twitter to say:

Screen shot 2012 02 24 at 8.31.41 PM Hot Shots:  Willow Smith Debuts Blonde DoThe 11-year-old is readying her Roc Nation debut ‘Knees and Elbows‘ this spring. (source)

• February 24, 2012 at 9:47 pm
    ChristinasCOMING says:

She looks a GOT damn mess.

I want to beat the hell out of her parents.

• February 24, 2012 at 9:49 pm
    jaeRENEE says:

I just…I don’t want to….I can’t…I just f****** WON’T!

(flips table)

UGH!

• February 24, 2012 at 9:49 pm
    Tami says:

Its weird but she totally pulls it off. And she’s such a mini Jada . Jada did every hairstyle and color back In the day! Totally where she gets it from. I like it better than the first cut . Lol. And the braids .

• February 24, 2012 at 9:51 pm
    KAT DELUNA FAN says:

Amber rose come get ya daugther

• February 24, 2012 at 9:52 pm
    voneeluv says:

terrible….what are they doing to this poor child?

• February 24, 2012 at 9:52 pm
    geeeeeesssss says:

og
    god

• February 24, 2012 at 9:59 pm
    Ass says:

She looks like Steve Urkel’s younger sister.
    WTF, where are her parents??!!

It’s one thing to let your kids be free thinkers, but you still should know when you need to veto their request and or desires.

• February 24, 2012 at 10:09 pm
    ARareBreed says:

That is ugly! They give that child way too much freedom.

• February 24, 2012 at 10:10 pm
    LaLa says:

Oh Willow…. child, do your homework, play barbie with your friends & enjoy your childhood!

• February 24, 2012 at 10:14 pm
    Nivea says:

shes doing a lil too much…just because your willow smith doesnt means s***!!

• February 24, 2012 at 10:29 pm
    MANNY G. BLIGE says:

THE GIRL IS ONLY 11 YEARS OLD. CALM DOWN PEOPLE. SHE’S HAVING FUN. SHE’S A KID, THAT’S WHAT THEY DO.

• February 24, 2012 at 10:40 pm
    Kay says:

I think she is adorableness. Our societyhas guidelines that have been formulated specifically for us do think one way. We leave no room for individuality. When someone steps outside of the box we immediately ridicule them and say it’s wrong. I’m sure Willow is smart enough to stay on track she has good successful parents who have deep rooted values. Lets not forget that both of her parents have built an empire from the ground up. I’m sure they are capable of raising a healthy well rounded and cultured member of society. Open your minds and embrace conferences

• February 24, 2012 at 10:42 pm
    Kay says:

I think she is adorable. Our society has guidelines that have been formulated specifically for us to think one way. We leave no room for individuality. When someone steps outside of the box we immediately ridicule them and say it’s wrong. I’m sure Willow is smart enough to stay on track. She has good successful parents who have deep rooted values. Lets not forget that both of her parents have built an empire from the ground up. I’m sure they are capable of raising a healthy well rounded and cultured member of society. Open your minds and embrace differences and change.

• February 24, 2012 at 10:52 pm
    Teflon Boy says:

@Manny G. Blige…, sorry but u clearly have no concept of how to raise a child successfully. Don’t mean to come for you but your sentence should read ‘SHE’S HAVING FUN. SHE’S A KID, THAT’S WHAT THEY DO…, WHEN THEY HAVE ZERO DISCIPLINE NOR GUIDANCE’.

@Kay…, we assume these things but if you have followed either Will’s or Jada’s back stories you will find it was the very opposite that fostered that hunger for success. If they themselves had been given everything on a plate it is likely their personal outcome would have been a very different story.

^Everything considered, my personal opinion is that all humans (child of famous parents or not) should be reared away from the spotlight and without fame. If it’s meant to be it’s meant to be and Michael Jackson, arguably the most famous celeb on the planet could manage that with his children (pre-death) then Jada and Will could certainly have…, be honest, none of us would have known Will even had a daughter if it wasn’t for ‘Whip My Hair’:/

• February 24, 2012 at 11:01 pm
    Nahjee says:

Now that’s f****** s*** as hell oh my god so s***

• February 24, 2012 at 11:02 pm
    Ass says:

Meanwhile, look at all the kids around her. They are expressing themselves in appropriate ways for pre-teens – early teens.

If she wants to be a non conformist fine. She should still be made to wait until she older to take the drastic choices I see.

She is just 11!!! Not yet even a teen! What’s next tatoo’s and piercing??

It’s not about closed minds. It’s about to much too soon!!

Let her fit in before she breaks out, she won’t be young again. She got the rest of her life to rebel or be different.

Just be a kid like the ones in the pic with u…

• February 24, 2012 at 11:07 pm
    QueenSize says:

Does different Willow mean Butch Willow? She looks horrible. Her parents gotta do better

• February 24, 2012 at 11:15 pm
    Amal says:

I hate this child

• February 24, 2012 at 11:49 pm
    Izzy says:

Imma need her parents to let her be a child no 10 y/o should be living this freely

• February 24, 2012 at 11:50 pm
    WhatWHAT says:

Swag comes so natural for her….Big Ups Willow!!!

• February 25, 2012 at 12:22 am
    Black Madonna says:

Hair dye at 11???.. a lil young for that

• February 25, 2012 at 12:28 am
    KatyCat says:

People still care about her?

• February 25, 2012 at 1:23 am
    MISHKA says:

Okay it’s not fair to throw shade at a kid, but she needs to go to school and sit all the way down. Freaking annoying!

Chill, Willow, you’re burning too fast! Pause your a$s down, kid. For real.

• February 25, 2012 at 1:54 am
    Check Out Willow Smith New “Do” says:

[...] Source [...]

• February 25, 2012 at 1:56 am
    Tasiandee says:

I love it!!!!!!! i think she looks so cute

• February 25, 2012 at 2:21 am
    Check Out Willow Smith New “Do” | Your Black World says:

[...] Source [...]

• February 25, 2012 at 2:31 am
    Sleazy says:

O don’t really care that she is 11 and doing music Cus god knows If I was 6 I would be wanting to do music! But giiiiirlll you look a mess

• February 25, 2012 at 6:03 am
    tyra says:

this girl needs to stop riding rihanna coattail damme

• February 25, 2012 at 7:24 am
    Lax says:

Wil & Jada should be ashamed, got that child
    Looking like a Real Live Clown. And to cut the
    Cake she is dyed, fryed and to the side blond
    Hmmm Trying to keep up with the big girls!

• February 25, 2012 at 8:16 am
    Realtalk 101 says:

Teaching or allowing your child to be a attention w**** at 11 is not a good thing. This happens when the talent doesn’t speak for itself. If the talent doesn’t speak for itself at that age it just means you have more work to do or you don’t have it. This is a failed attempt at shock. I remember Rihanna saying she couldn’t wait to turn 18 so she could do her now here you have an undeveloped 11 year old trying to do it. It’s totally not a good look for her nor the other little pre-teens watching her.

• February 25, 2012 at 8:31 am
    YOOSONDALOOSE says:

She looks good, feel bad for her not getting anywhere on the charts though.

• February 25, 2012 at 9:00 am
    Kay says:

YES TEFLON BOY, I HAVE FOLLOWED BOTH WILL AND JADA IN THIER EXTENSIVE CAREERS AND OF COURSE I KNOW THAT THE HUNGER THEY HAD FOR SUCCESS CAME FROM NOT HAVING. WHAT I DON’T APPRECIATE IS THE TONE YOU USE IN YOUR RESPONSE AS IF TO DISCREDIT THE TRUTH I HAVE SPOKEN ABOUT HAVING OPEN MINDS AND EMBRACING DIFFERENCES. SO WILL AND JADA CAME FROM NOTHING… SO WHAT… NOW THEY HAVE IT ALL AND THEY CAN SHARE IT WITH THIER CHILDREN ANYWAY THEY SEE FIT. NONE OF OUR OPINIONS MATTER . WE ARE NO ONES GOD TO PASS JUDGMENT OR FROWN UPON ANYONE. WE MAY FEEL A MILLION DIFFERENT WAYS ABOUT THIS BUT IT’S ALL POLITICS. THE POINT IS TO GPEOPLE

• February 25, 2012 at 9:03 am
    Kay says:

YES TEFLON BOY, I HAVE FOLLOWED BOTH WILL AND JADA IN THIER EXTENSIVE CAREERS AND OF COURSE I KNOW THAT THE HUNGER THEY HAD FOR SUCCESS CAME FROM NOT HAVING. WHAT I DON’T APPRECIATE IS THE TONE YOU USE IN YOUR RESPONSE AS IF TO DISCREDIT THE TRUTH I HAVE SPOKEN ABOUT HAVING OPEN MINDS AND EMBRACING DIFFERENCES. SO WILL AND JADA CAME FROM NOTHING… SO WHAT… NOW THEY HAVE IT ALL AND THEY CAN SHARE IT WITH THIER CHILDREN ANYWAY THEY SEE FIT. NONE OF OUR OPINIONS MATTER . WE ARE NO ONES GOD TO PASS JUDGMENT OR FROWN UPON ANYONE. WE MAY FEEL A MILLION DIFFERENT WAYS ABOUT THIS BUT IT’S ALL POLITICS. THE POINT IS TO GET PEOPLE PEOPLE TO REALIZE THOSE OPTION IS JUST THOSE OPINION IS IS NOT LAW. IT SICKENS ME TO THINK THAT SOME OF THESE FOOLS OUT HERE REALLY BELIEVETHAT THE

• February 25, 2012 at 9:04 am
    Kay says:

YES TEFLON BOY, I HAVE FOLLOWED BOTH WILL AND JADA IN THIER EXTENSIVE CAREERS AND OF COURSE I KNOW THAT THE HUNGER THEY HAD FOR SUCCESS CAME FROM NOT HAVING. WHAT I DON’T APPRECIATE IS THE TONE YOU USE IN YOUR RESPONSE AS IF TO DISCREDIT THE TRUTH I HAVE SPOKEN ABOUT HAVING OPEN MINDS AND EMBRACING DIFFERENCES. SO WILL AND JADA CAME FROM NOTHING… SO WHAT… NOW THEY HAVE IT ALL AND THEY CAN SHARE IT WITH THIER CHILDREN ANYWAY THEY SEE FIT. NONE OF OUR OPINIONS MATTER . WE ARE NO ONES GOD TO PASS JUDGMENT OR FROWN UPON ANYONE. WE MAY FEEL A MILLION DIFFERENT WAYS ABOUT THIS BUT IT’S ALL POLITICS. THE POINT IS TO GET PEOPLE PEOPLE TO REALIZE THOSE OPTION IS JUST THOSE OPINION IS IS NOT LAW. IT SICKENS ME TO THINK THAT SOME OF THESE FOOLS OUT HERE REALLY BELIEVE THAT THE WAT THEY THINK IS RIGHT AND EVERYONE ELSE IS WRONG.,HOW IDIOTIC CAN TOUT REALLY BE?

• February 25, 2012 at 9:05 am
    Kay says:

YES TEFLON BOY, I HAVE FOLLOWED BOTH WILL AND JADA IN THIER EXTENSIVE CAREERS AND OF COURSE I KNOW THAT THE HUNGER THEY HAD FOR SUCCESS CAME FROM NOT HAVING. WHAT I DON’T APPRECIATE IS THE TONE YOU USE IN YOUR RESPONSE AS IF TO DISCREDIT THE TRUTH I HAVE SPOKEN ABOUT HAVING OPEN MINDS AND EMBRACING DIFFERENCES. SO WILL AND JADA CAME FROM NOTHING… SO WHAT… NOW THEY HAVE IT ALL AND THEY CAN SHARE IT WITH THIER CHILDREN ANYWAY THEY SEE FIT. NONE OF OUR OPINIONS MATTER . WE ARE NO ONES GOD TO PASS JUDGMENT OR FROWN UPON ANYONE. WE MAY FEEL A MILLION DIFFERENT WAYS ABOUT THIS BUT IT’S ALL POLITICS. THE POINT IS TO GET PEOPLE PEOPLE TO REALIZE THOSE OPTION IS JUST THOSE OPINION IS IS NOT LAW. IT SICKENS ME TO THINK THAT SOME OF THESE FOOLS OUT HERE REALLY BELIEVE THAT THE WAT THEY THINK IS RIGHT AND EVERYONE ELSE IS WRONG. HOW IDIOTIC CAN TOUT REALLY BE?

• February 25, 2012 at 9:06 am
    Kay says:

YES TEFLON BOY, I HAVE FOLLOWED BOTH WILL AND JADA IN THIER EXTENSIVE CAREERS AND OF COURSE I KNOW THAT THE HUNGER THEY HAD FOR SUCCESS CAME FROM NOT HAVING. WHAT I DON’T APPRECIATE IS THE TONE YOU USE IN YOUR RESPONSE AS IF TO DISCREDIT THE TRUTH I HAVE SPOKEN ABOUT HAVING OPEN MINDS AND EMBRACING DIFFERENCES. SO WILL AND JADA CAME FROM NOTHING… SO WHAT… NOW THEY HAVE IT ALL AND THEY CAN SHARE IT WITH THIER CHILDREN ANYWAY THEY SEE FIT. NONE OF OUR OPINIONS MATTER . WE ARE NO ONES GOD TO PASS JUDGMENT OR FROWN UPON ANYONE. WE MAY FEEL A MILLION DIFFERENT WAYS ABOUT THIS BUT IT’S ALL POLITICS. THE POINT IS TO GET PEOPLE PEOPLE TO REALIZE THOSE OPTION IS JUST THOSE OPINION IS IS NOT LAW. IT SICKENS ME TO THINK THAT SOME OF THESE FOOLS OUT HERE REALLY BELIEVE THAT THE WAT THEY THINK IS RIGHT AND EVERYONE ELSE IS WRONG. HOW IDIOTIC CAN YOU REALLY BE?

• February 25, 2012 at 9:12 am
    Kay says:

Sorry everyone doing this from my phone and fighting with auto correct is no fun at 9 AM.

• February 25, 2012 at 9:44 am
    Lax says:

Then again when you think about how big her parents are
    you can do what ever you want. I read in a book at the dr.
    office yesterday that Wil turned a Movie role down because
    he wanted them to pay him 20 million up and Jamie Fox is
    going to take the role and they quoted that after all Jamie did
    a great job in his movie “Ray”.

• February 25, 2012 at 10:25 am
    CHRISTYN says:

I don’t care if she’s a kid…..she needs to SIT —> ___/ <—

No one is interested in her music. Jada, please stop trying to shove this girl down our throats. let her graduate from high school first, and then maybe we'll give two s&^ts….

• February 25, 2012 at 12:47 pm
    123456 says:

They illuminated her.

the smiths are such a dsiappointed.

• February 25, 2012 at 4:34 pm
    Tbozfan10 says:

Yo, willow shows that even at 11 years old she Dnt give a f*ck when any of you all think about her. She knew none of you would like it, she did it for her. Women and girls CAN be beautiful without having to wear wigs or weave.

• February 25, 2012 at 5:36 pm
    Ass says:

Im sorry but this is a no for me. Too much freedom comes with a price. Getting your hair dyed and you aint even grown to me shows her parents are not in control.

• February 25, 2012 at 9:00 pm
    gotintoririfever18 says:

he looks like chris brown

• February 28, 2012 at 5:12 pm
    TRUTH says:

I AGREE WITH @123456 ABOVE! DON’T JUST SAY THIS WHOLE ILLUMINATI THING IS B.S. – IT’S NOT. EDUCATE YOURSELF AND LEARN WHAT’S REALLY GOIN ON.

THAT BEING SAID – WILLOW LOOKS A TOTAL MESS!! I CAN’T STAND WHAT JADA AND WILL ARE DOING TO THIS KID. LET HER BE A G.D. KID AND STOP THIS MADNESS. JUST BECAUSE YOUR SINGING CAREER FLOPPED JADA DOESN’T MEAN YOU HAVE TO MAKE YOUR DAUGHTER INTO WHAT YOU WANTED TO BE. CAN’T BELIEVE SOME OF THESE COMMENTS…SHE’S A CHILD WHO NEEDS SUPERVISION-PERIOD!!!!!! NO WAY IN HELL WOULD I HAVED BEEN ALLOWED TO BLEACH MY HAIR AS A KID! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!