Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Wendy Williams Breaks Down Talking About Whitney Houston's Death (A Must See)

Whitney Houston‘s tragic passing on Saturday has left many stunned and in a state of mourning. Particularly radio-turned-TV host Wendy Williams.

The former shock-jock has made many a positive and disapproving comments about the late star, a practice which came to an explosive head during their now infamous 2003 radio interview.

However, Williams’ fiery demeanor was noticeably sombre today when she shared her thoughts on the death which rocked the world.

• February 14, 2012 at 12:43 am
    Malaysia Gipson says:

It’s hard for me to take Wendy because she has an evil spirit.I remember the interview that she did on the radio and it was nothing nice.I am in shock how she claim that her and Whitney are bonded.

• February 14, 2012 at 1:45 am
    suchahdread says:

I agree… she judged her a lot in the interview..

• February 14, 2012 at 1:46 am
    @Cornell_Antwoin says:

I think this was very real and heartfelt despite the negatives… #RIPWhitney

• February 14, 2012 at 5:29 am
    MissVampireDiaries says:

I lost my uncle to substance abuse recently :’(
    We need more than Just Say No campaign, we need to stop treating them like criminals!

• February 17, 2012 at 7:33 am
    YouKnowMe says:

Nobody gives Wendy the side eye more than I do, but even though I think she could have piped down on the “addict” part (because we dont know what the cause of death was…might have nothing to do w/ being an addict, she might have acciently overdosed on meds – I’ve had a beer and meds before) I do believe that Wendy was feeling it and feeling the pain. Maybe even because she regrets what she’s said in the past to/about Whitney.

Wendy has a dirty job. She is popular because she calls people out and puts stuff on front street (she’s not always right) but that’s why people watch her, its not so she can preach the gospel to them. I think over time and w/ this show, she has tamed down a little and adjusted; but the reality is she has to push what made her.

She owes Whitney alot, because that interview she did w/ Whitney was one the thing that pushed her to the status she is at now.

• February 18, 2012 at 3:16 pm
    Dejuan Lloyd says:

Wendy’s so sad because that interview and now she felt that she was wrong during that and she didnt want that to be a last memory of Whitney Houston

• March 12, 2012 at 12:59 am
    gwendolyn says:

Wendy. I feel your pain! I am hurting so bad with you. I love you Wendy. We dont want to lose anymore people like you too soon. In the words of Aretha Franklin,”it hurts like hell.” Thank God, you got threw yours. Some people are not strong.