Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Jennifer Lopez Set To ‘Dance Again’ On New Single

jennifer lopez 456 e1331899190283 Jennifer Lopez Set To Dance Again On New Single

In many ways, last year’s ‘Love?’ put Jennifer Lopez back on the map. Ironically, a sales disaster, the set birthed the global smash ‘On The Floor’, served up solid singles, and enhanced “brand J.LO” tenfold (see: Idol, Fiat, Gillette).

Keen to keep up her momentum, the 42 year old is readying a new single, which features a familiar guest.

Details after the jump…

Speaking on last night’s American Idol, the diva announced the release of new single ‘Dance Again’, the video for which arrives on March 29th (with the song hitting iTunes the day after on the 30th).

And while Lopez is remaining coy about the track (i.e. whether it’ll sit on a new album , greatest hits), the dancers from the set of its video aren’t!

Taking to Twitter, one confirmed that (as per mounting speculation) Pitbull features on the track…

Keri Smith ‏ @ShesKERI
Me & the lovely dancers on set of @JLo Ft. @Pitbull video “Dance Love & Dance Again” @ChristyAlmonte @chachi_714

Jennifer Lopez Set To Dance Again On New Single

Keri Smith ‏ @ShesKERI
You better #WERK! 3960015f275380b8f90e06816a31e77e Jennifer Lopez Set To Dance Again On New Single

Jennifer Lopez Set To Dance Again On New Single

———————————-

Exciting stuff.

• March 16, 2012 at 7:48 am
    Teyah says:

The only reason she became a judge on American Idol was to promote her music because her career has been a flop in the past couple of years. From the looks of what the dancers are wearing, its another basic video from JHo!

• March 16, 2012 at 8:13 am
    POP ROYALTY ( RUDE BOY) says:

fresh out the oven J.LO ;)

super XD :)

[...] : Jlo On twitter | Thatgrapejuice.net Like this:LikeBe the first to like this [...]

• March 16, 2012 at 11:06 am
    jhon gerardo says:

eres unica y uniaca algun dia viajare a mexico

• March 16, 2012 at 11:49 am
    Onyx says:

Great J.Lo, can’t wait to see the video.

• March 16, 2012 at 12:23 pm
    Tru Voice says:

But who photoshopped her waist??

• March 16, 2012 at 12:46 pm
    YOSOONDALOOSE says:

YES! Glad Jlo is coming back! Very excited!
    Looks good!

• March 16, 2012 at 12:54 pm
    ASAP (As Sincere As Possible) says:

So, this is about to be her 3rd collaboration with Pitbull… Anyway, I hope it’s good. I don’t think ‘Love’ was a sales disaster. It did sell about 600k worldwide with no US promo and no tour. The only thing that baffles me is why ‘Papi’ flopped so bad! It showed that, even though her brand has indeed received a considerable boost, she’s yet to re-establish herself musically, so the radio airplay was underwhelming, even after the AMA’s performance and the FIAT commercial.

Anyway, I’m rooting for her and I hope the single is a killer! :)

• March 16, 2012 at 1:17 pm
    RIH AND BEY UNITED says:

@ASAP (As Sincere As Possible)

I ALSO DON’T UNDERSTAND WHY THIS ALBUMS OR THE TWO FOLLOW UP SINGLES FLOPPED. THE ALBUMS WAS A STRONG POP/R&B ALBUM AND ALL THE SINGLES WERE ACTUALLY GOOD AND VERY CATCHY.

THE ONLY REASON I CAN THINK OF WHY SHE FLOPPED WAS BECAUSE SHES PLAYED OUT

• March 16, 2012 at 1:24 pm
    Angel987 (BEYONCÉ STAN) says:

FEATURING PITBULL AGAIN!!??

NOOOOO!!

• March 16, 2012 at 3:19 pm
    Christobal26 says:

I think I’m more excited this time around because I feel that now she actually has her record label’s backing and they are understanding how to market her better than before. I feel like they weren’t exactly sure what they were doing last time and the fact that they already shot the video and used Paul Hunter shows confidence. They can’t market her the way they did before because things are different now. And I think the album flopped cuz most of the songs leaked last time.

• March 16, 2012 at 3:25 pm
    number1k9 says:

Excited for the single.

BUTTTT I agree this will be the 4th collabo with Pitbull if so:
    “Fresh Out The Oven”
    “On The Floor”
    “Papi” [Remix]

“…Dance Again”

Is a bit much, but “On The Floor” was my favorite single from 2011. Doubt itll top my Love? for that single, but I hope it tries really hard!

I AGREE WITH ASAP and RIH AND BEY UNITED:
    ‘Love?’ was a GREAT Pop/R&B album with Dance influences. I liked all songs but 1 really on it! Such a shame “I’m Into You” didn’t reach the Top 40 on the Hot 100, and that “Papi” didn’t reach the Top 10 like “On The Floor.” Also really wanted “Hypnotico” released as a single : (

This is likely off of her speculated ‘Greatest Hits’ set…

• March 16, 2012 at 7:29 pm
    J says:

Papi flopped because it was a bad song, bad single choice lol.

LOVE? was not a great album. It was lukewarm, and not very cohesive. Also, she is basically starting over with her fanbase. The new kids don’t buy albums, just singles.

• March 16, 2012 at 9:34 pm
    D.Strock says:

I have never liked Pitbull on a song. Ever.

• March 17, 2012 at 10:22 pm
    jesse lopez says:

Lets go! As i told simpletons last year j.lo didn’t try her hardest with love? because it was just her return and she wanted people to get use to her again which is what she did and now she ready to take her spot back! hence her being on american idol because the b**** is smart, now everybody following suit… Nicole, cee-lo, Blake, x-Tina, Adam, christina milian, and now possibly Britney and mariah. J.LO is a freaking trend setter and a show stopper and no b**** can stop her!!

• March 20, 2012 at 5:03 am