Sneak Peek: Madonna – ‘Girls Gone Wild’ Video

madonna girls gone wild Sneak Peek:  Madonna   Girls Gone Wild Video

Material Girl Madonna is slowly but surely amping fans up for her latest material.  Although no major promo campaign will accompany  ‘MDNA’, the Grammy winner’s 12th LP (March 26th), that hasn’t stopped her from readying the follow-up to its lead, top 10 single ‘Give Me All Your Luvin’.

However, with no Superbowl hype to consort the album’s second offering, does it have enough standalone staying power to slay charts?  To get fans all riled up, Madge has prepped a sneak peek for the soon-to-be-released visual.

Check out all the action below and tell us if Madge is headed for a hit:

As ever, we’ll reserve judgment for the video until viewable in its entirety.

• March 9, 2012 at 4:45 am
    Carl says:

wow.

• March 9, 2012 at 4:53 am
    There is enough place for every artist - Stans stop hating others says:

“Justify My Love” + “Erotica” + “Vogue” 2012.

Dita is back.

The QUEEN is back in town!!!!!!!

• March 9, 2012 at 6:45 am
    Yellow Gorillah says:

YAAAAAS Thank god I hated Give Me Your ALL! It was sooo cheesy!!

Even though this sounds KINDA generic..It sounds like it’s going to be a HIT! + is given me all I want from the Queen!

• March 9, 2012 at 7:19 am
    POP ROYALTY ( RUDE BOY) says:

THERE IS ENOUGH PLACE FOR EVERY ARTIST – STANS STOP HATING OTHERS
    March 9, 2012 at 4:53 am

“Justify My Love” + “Erotica” + “Vogue” 2012.

Dita is back.

The QUEEN is back in town!!!!!!!
    ___________________________________________________

THIS !!
    it looks like MDNA remind us why MADONNA is the queen of pop , it carries her DNA and her most iconic moments.

XD :)

• March 9, 2012 at 9:15 am
    cocodior3069 says:

looks like she is biting Kylie with the HEAVY homoerotic element! Me Likey, me likey a lot!!!

• March 9, 2012 at 11:09 am
    Dunkfan says:

Once again using Gays for controversy, but when it comes to fighting for equality she is no where to be found.

• March 9, 2012 at 11:10 am
    Dunkfan says:

Walks away and puts on Born this way.

• March 9, 2012 at 11:29 am
    belladonna says:

I love everything about madonna and i love what she has done for LGBTQ people but after she bashed a song like Born This Way i just dont trust her. I know Born This Way did sound like ExpressYourself but it did so much good for the world and by her discrediting the song made it seem like she didn’t understand what she once believed in. So all this looks like to me is an amazing video staring a hypothetical heterosexual woman whos just not as loving as I thought she was.

• March 9, 2012 at 11:32 am
    Remey says:

YAS! Back to basics! Always loved the homoerotic visuals. Wonder which direction she will take this. Very much Erotic-esque, but she has the right to swagger jack her own s***.

This is the single I’m talking about. Give Me All Your Luvin was more of a buzz single to me since it was for the Super Bowl. The lack of promo will probably see this single see lukewarm reception, but it’s pure genius to focus more on the tour.

Pre-ordering as we speak!

• March 9, 2012 at 12:48 pm
    MaZ says:

It seems like Madonna is unable to reinvente herself now.

This video screams: “Gaga, Rihanna and co are all copying my past videos so why would’nt I do the same with my own stuff.”

For me It’s a no no! That’s so lazy… It’s clear she’s trying to sell s** like her younger counterparts, playing with her own cards. Cards she already used in the past.

The more she will try, the more she will flop!

Probably the beginning of the end for her.

• March 9, 2012 at 2:17 pm
    Jason says:

Haters what do you want her to do? She’s done it all already! No otter female artist has embraced so many different sounds and personas…you’re not going to love them all. When she does mature like American Life people b**** they want fun. Then fun songs with carefree lyrics are labeled geveric. The bar is set so high for Madonna and so are expectations bc she is the bar!!! Nobody complains about Rihanna or Britney doing dance pop but Madge is held to a different standard, she’s still pushing boundaries and I liove it

• March 9, 2012 at 3:05 pm
    Dunkfan says:

Madonna gets hated on because she talks s*** about other artist to promote her projects while she continues to come up with crap.

• March 9, 2012 at 3:38 pm
    Onyx says:

Sean O’pry, Simon Nessman wow best male models in the world, the Queen of Pop.

• March 9, 2012 at 5:39 pm
    Onyx says:

Only Men Allowed, girls stay away, Madonna would make every boy her b****.

• March 9, 2012 at 6:39 pm
    gaaglooo! says:

@There is enough place for every artist – Stans stop hating others
    March 9, 2012 at 4:53 am
    “Justify My Love” + “Erotica” + “Vogue” 2012.

_Yeeeeees very “Erotica” Thiiiiis giving hope for the album, gooooo Madge!!!!!! “GAYL” gave a bad taste, but i’m living again!!!!!!

• March 11, 2012 at 2:09 pm
    Miguel says:

Wow Madonna! Great preview clip. I love everything about that clip, EXCEPT for the unwitting promotion of smoking cigarettes, that part is quite unfortunate and pitiable! Overall I like the song a lot. It’s VERY far from Madonna’s best work, but as usual it is good enough to grab my attention.