Beyonce Celebrates 4 Year Wedding Anniversary With Jay-Z / Readies New Tumblr

beyonce 4th e1333546905709 Beyonce Celebrates 4 Year Wedding Anniversary With Jay Z / Readies New Tumblr

’4′

It’s a number that has become synonymous with Pop force Beyonce.

Indeed, beyond her Platinum-selling album of the same name, the number represents the day of her birthday, that of her mother, as well as that of husband Jay-Z. It also serves as the day in April when she tied the knot with the music mogul.

This year, though, it takes on a special significance in that it marks the 4th year of her marriage.

So as to celebrate the occasion (and in time for her upcoming new project *all will be revealed in time*), the singer is prepping a new Tumblr account – which feature intimate snaps of her and her hubby.

Check out screen grabs above and below…

beyonce 45th e1333546927597 Beyonce Celebrates 4 Year Wedding Anniversary With Jay Z / Readies New Tumblr
beyonce jay 7 e1333546962640 Beyonce Celebrates 4 Year Wedding Anniversary With Jay Z / Readies New Tumblr
bey 4th e1333546982286 Beyonce Celebrates 4 Year Wedding Anniversary With Jay Z / Readies New Tumblr

Tidbit: ’4′ album + ’4′ year anniversary + all other ’4′ tie-ins = watch this space!

{Source}

• April 4, 2012 at 9:09 am
    gees says:

when I try to oepn the page it askes for a password? is it because I dont have atumblr? thats ok I’m creating one just for beyonce! Happy Anniversary!

• April 4, 2012 at 9:10 am
    kimberly says:

Sam they tied the knot in April and not March. They also met each other on 4th July. Anyway I can’t wait for this tumbl and new website. This couple needs nothing. They are living the life. No wonder so many envious people. If I had low self esteem i would probably be a jayonce hater. Instead they just inspire me like they do for millions.

• April 4, 2012 at 9:11 am
    tologe says:

No, the tumblr isnt active yet thats why there is the password

• April 4, 2012 at 9:12 am
    kimberly says:

@Gees you better open an account cause mathew said as soon as it is launched there will be no password. He is probably waiting for confirmation. can’t wait!!!!

• April 4, 2012 at 9:15 am
    dom says:

just realised Beyonce and Mariah got married in the same month of the same year, my two favourite artists! :)

• April 4, 2012 at 9:17 am
    BEYRIHSTAN says:

[...] Anniversary With Jay-Z / Readies New Tumblr That Grape Juice Wed, April 4, 2012 2:02 PM UTC That Grape Juice Rate  Loading … Share (function() { var po = document.createElement('script'); [...]

• April 4, 2012 at 9:23 am
    LaLa says:

The date in April, not March.

• April 4, 2012 at 9:24 am
    fatu sankoh says:

happy anniversary bey and jay my favorite couple i love you too so much may god continue to bless protect bey and jay blue ivy c for life long happy life ever lasting long happy married more success in you do long live the queen and king

• April 4, 2012 at 9:24 am
    Tasha32 says:

That pic of them together is ADORABLE. I remember when they took this trip. Cant wait for this tumblr. Love how we’ll get to see more intimate photos and interactions even though you dont have to be all over one another to prove your love but it’s nice to see from time to time and they are DEF in a fantastic place in their lives right now. **Hopefully she’ll throw in some more pics of little baby BLUE!!!!

• April 4, 2012 at 9:28 am
    kingphoenix9 says:

I swear she has the best hand righting…and i love her ninja-swift signature! Congratz on the 4th and hoping for many more….Oh, and blue is almost 4 months as well. This should be a great month for the Hive!

• April 4, 2012 at 9:40 am
    RoyalKev says:

Awwww, Bey just made me melt! I love her too! :)

• April 4, 2012 at 9:47 am
    Stans make me LOL says:

I can’t even lie. That chick is too cute.

• April 4, 2012 at 9:52 am
    Carolyn Moffett says:

Happy Anniversary to Beyonce’ and Jay! You all are such a lovely couple and a great example for marriage. Enjoy! LOL!

• April 4, 2012 at 10:06 am
    Group TOP FLIGHT says:

Enslave them with your ‘beauty’

Some people.

These fake frauds won’t see my money.

• April 4, 2012 at 10:13 am
    lol says:

beyonce thowing up the illuminati devil horns

• April 4, 2012 at 10:14 am
    BLACKSTUD says:

“Love On Top” :

#1 on the Urban Contemporary Airplay chart

#1 on the R&B/Hip-Hop songs chart

#1 on the Dance/Clup songs chart

FLOP???

I wish you just stick your nose up my ass, and sniffffffffff….

• April 4, 2012 at 10:15 am
    BLACKSTUD says:

“Love On Top” :

#1 on the Urban Contemporary Airplay

#1 on the R&B/Hip-Hop songs

#1 on the Dance/Club songs

FLOP???

I wish you just stick your nose up my ass, and sniffffffffff….

[...] img{border:2px solid #cfcfcf}#gallery-2 .gallery-caption{margin-left:0} SOURCE: (ThatGrapeJuice)More On: Beyonce, Jay Z [...]

• April 4, 2012 at 10:21 am
    lol says:

beyonce cannot sing but she sure can scream.

• April 4, 2012 at 10:41 am
    RichnBlack11(Beyonce keep em MAD) says:

@lol u are very funny ……roll eyes

• April 4, 2012 at 10:50 am
    Tasha32 says:

@Gees & Kimberly and everyone else that wants to know- Matthew said once the site is finished and they open it, the password will be “gone”

I myself CANNOT wait. I’m going to take a nap since I’m off work today, when I wake up, I hope to wake up to the HOTNESS of this new site we speak of.

• April 4, 2012 at 10:53 am
    t says:

@ LOL b**** please get that wax out your ears you dont know what ya talkin bout!

• April 4, 2012 at 11:18 am
    befearlessalways says:

I CAN T WAIT!!

• April 4, 2012 at 11:32 am
    Rick says:

@LOL….. AFTER YOUR FAVE MESSED UP A LEGEND LIKE WHITNEY HOUSTON SONG… WITH HER NASAL MANLY BARKING SEAL VOICE U WILL NOT BE THE ONE TOO TALK ABOUT SINGING…. BUT I WILL FORGET ABOUT ( BS ) MESSES LIKE U TODAY……….
    I SWEAR ITS ONLY BEYONCE!!!!!!! :) WHO GETS ME SO EXCITED FOR STUFF THAT SHE DOES THE WAY I AM FEELING IS UNREAL……
    WE LOVE U TOO s*** MAMA…..
    U KNOW YOUR ” TRUE BEY HIVE ” IS ALWAYS HERE BACKING U UP LIKE WE DO BECAUSE U DESERVE NO LESS…..
    CANT WAIT TOO SEE YOUR NEW TUMBLR SITE….

[...] Thatgrapejuice.net|Beyonce On Tumblr.com This entry was posted in Categories. Bookmark the permalink. ← [...]

• April 4, 2012 at 12:42 pm
    Onyx says:

What a couple hahahaahaha

• April 4, 2012 at 12:58 pm
    ♛ POP Royalty ♛ (Rude Boy) says:

*signs up for a tumblr*

that what i want from her , showing us more of her personality. the person behind the superstar image we are always fond of.

a step forward on the right track. simple stuffs like that make a difference.

u GO BEYONCE.

• April 4, 2012 at 12:59 pm
    Bey Fan says:

love those pics…….. love my Bey

• April 4, 2012 at 1:19 pm
    King Tasha says:

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY KING AND QUEEN!!!! YOU GUYS ARE A BIG INSPIRATION!!! WITCHA RICH ASSES!!!

• April 4, 2012 at 1:35 pm
    lol says:

ILLUMINATI SYMBOLS ALL DAY FOR BEYONCE

• April 4, 2012 at 1:37 pm
    lol says:

BEYONCE STANS ARE SO DUMB !!! ANYONE CAN SEE THAT BEYONCE SOLD HER SOUL TO LUCIFER.

• April 4, 2012 at 2:25 pm
    CRAMPED says:

4 years married, 10+ yrs together – I luv Jayonce lo

• April 4, 2012 at 2:25 pm
    CRAMPED says:

*I luv Jayonce love*

• April 4, 2012 at 2:50 pm
    TinaMinaj says:

Can’t wait to see more of Bey outside of her artistry. More intimate stuff from her is always great coz she is very introverted.
    @LOL LMAO at your sad attempts for attention.

• April 4, 2012 at 2:58 pm
    Oh Baby(b****** Will Deal) says:

and the BEYHIVE LOVES YOU MORE QUEEN BEYONSLAY! <3 May you continue being the fierce mama you are! and that is what you call true love! i need to find me a man like Jay!(looks ain't always everything) and Bey looks so happy,cute couple

• April 4, 2012 at 3:16 pm
    ugh says:

So this is how were trying to stay relevant huh Bey :) I expect her to get active on twitter next, soon as she learns how………………………………….

• April 4, 2012 at 4:41 pm
    DIONFATALEI says:

Wait……Beyonce is showing a little personality AND she referred to her fans as the Beyhive??!?! Let me find out she’s going to start showing personality, She needs to start tweeting.

I Wonder why she’s starting to do it now? throwing up the rockstar sign and s***, Whom has influenced Bey to such behavior?? Hmm *glares at Rihanna*

• April 4, 2012 at 4:42 pm
    Teacher says:

She’s soooo fake LOOOL….well at least she finally showed her FLOP ass Stans(BeyHive) some love…..pitiful asses LOOOOOOOOOOL :-D

• April 4, 2012 at 4:46 pm
    MISHKA says:

Awww she loves her BEEHIVE….. and y’all haters who thought she didn’t like us !

BUZZ BUZZ B*TCHES !!!!

• April 4, 2012 at 5:51 pm
    MuzikPro says:

hmmm i kinda liked Bey keeping her private life private. The mystery was very classy and unique. With the exception of real die hard fans like the Beyhive, I think this will just open up the doors for more crazies making assumptions and lies. People are never satisfied. They better deactivate that inbox.

• April 4, 2012 at 6:07 pm
    BeyHive says:

So beautiful

• April 4, 2012 at 6:08 pm
    BeyHive says:

Lol hmmmmm amazing man Bey 4 fav number

• April 4, 2012 at 6:29 pm
    therealhonesttruth says:

This will let her relax a lot more. She can’t defend herself against rumors if doesn’t tell us what’ss really going. She never wants to talk about stuff so that is why gossip sites make up stories and people believe them. If Beyonce doesn’t address it they assume its real.

• April 4, 2012 at 10:17 pm
    B_STANNING says:

omg how can i get pswd someone?

• April 4, 2012 at 10:42 pm
    Another Star says:

@B Stanning.Hi Girlie:-) They’re going to deactivate the password after they’re finished setting her site up.I’m glad to see you’re still around.I haven’t been on here in months.Take Care

• April 4, 2012 at 11:18 pm
    Tetelicios says:

ComE onnnnn beyyy

• April 5, 2012 at 4:13 am
    Grammy dammy sammy says:

@ugh

As soon as she learns how? I dint know u needed a degree to be on twitter. What a pathetic attempt at shade

@teacher

The only think fake around here is riherpes talent. That useless s*** is just around to sell s** and work like a slave period

Anyways these hates are weak and boring. @whut propaganda is more interestin. Where is he?

• April 5, 2012 at 6:11 am
    vocki knowles says:

wow my beautiful cute couple on this earth Bey and Jay,happy ANNIVERSARY guyz u are both running this world..Wish u more years to your marriage and may the Lord continue to bless your family..What a cute adorable baby blue IVY u have..love u alot guyz mwah mwah mwah lots of kisses to your family

• April 5, 2012 at 11:27 am
    riri says:

========

LMAO beyonce was doing rockstar sign way before any of us knew Rihanna! If you had watched her Dvds, she is throwing up rockstar sign backstage! And that is BEFORE she started tweeting. Rihanna is NOT the only artist that does rock sign! *shakes her head*

• April 9, 2013 at 11:15 pm
    Star Smeenk says:

I was very happy to search out this internet-site.I wanted to thanks in your time for this glorious learn!! I undoubtedly enjoying each little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to take a look at new stuff you blog post.