Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Hot Shots: Kelly Rowland Beams Down Under

kelly rowland 567 Hot Shots: Kelly Rowland Beams Down Under

Cop a gander of Kelly Rowland!

The R&B diva was snapped posing it up at a TW Steel event in Australia this week.

In town for the annual Supafest festival (where she, along with Chris Brown and Trey Songz, serve as a performers), the ‘Motivation’ singer also took time out to promote Steel’s watches, a brand become the face of late last year.

Peep more pics of Ms. Kelly below…

[...] Shots: Kelly Rowland Beams Down Under That Grape Juice Thu, April 19, 2012 8:41 AM UTC That Grape Juice Rate  Loading … Share (function() { var po = document.createElement('script'); [...]

• April 19, 2012 at 5:20 am
    Mhud says:

I love this chick

• April 19, 2012 at 5:20 am
    diva says:

She looks amazing as usual…congrats to kells

• April 19, 2012 at 5:27 am
    Lebo(CaribbeanBOi) says:

Black Barbie … Beautiful girl

• April 19, 2012 at 5:42 am
    X,Y,"and Z" says:

Sam, “REAL/TRUE” “r&b divas” move MORE than 150-K units when they have weekly-access, for months-on-end, to 12-Million willing-n-able discretionary spending U.K/European fans.

..r&b “one-time-also-ran-now-aging reject” seems a more appropriate moniker for TGJ’s favorite daughter, yes?

Ahh.. But, Sam, when can we expect to see “Grand Dame Diva Kelly” “posing it up” for “2012 X-Factor U.K.” ..?! Oh wait, my bad: less-than 150-K units of “Here I am” moved after having weekly-access, for months-on-end, to 12-Million U.K./European discretionary-spending consumers, after which, she was FIREEEEEEEED..!! No time soon – I presume..?!

Safe to say: “TW Steel” doesn’t read the blogs, buy records, nor is cognizant that with a spokesperson such as the “non-performing, malfeasant, career-upwards-falling almost-40-something-year-old Kelly Rowland”, associated with their product, they’re cohabitation themselves with a fast-aging, yet-faster diminishing “Brand”, and one-time-also-ran whose “better year(s)” are now TEN YEARS behind her: 2002′s “Simply Deep” which, given the buzz and resources lavished upon it – FAILED and along with 2007′s “Ms. Kelly” got her dropped from her label (then) Colombia Records!

Hey Sam, maybe folks over at TW Steel should have a talk with Simon Cowell – he can NOW tell them “what time it is”..!! Maybe HE can tell ‘em that it’s not such a..”good-look” to have someone promote your product, who herself, had weekly-access to 12-Million willing-n-able U.K./European discretionary spending U.K./Europeans and who then couldn’t sell HER OWN..CD/Brand/Personna…

..The “gravity-defying-clockwork-upwards-failing”, better-known-as the “almost-40-something-year-old Kelly Rowland” continues her timeless march into infinity..

X,Y,”and Z” — OUT..!!

• April 19, 2012 at 5:57 am
    meisha says:

I love Kelly everyone does have it easy but she has the talent she needs to learn to write her own hits. Anywho I love her anyway

• April 19, 2012 at 6:34 am
    Lax says:

Kelly is a winner she sings, dances and shes a over all great
    artist. We love and support her all the way! Beside all of that she has a
    rock hard sexy body.

• April 19, 2012 at 8:09 am
    X,Y,"and Z" says:

@LAX re: April 19, 2012 at 6:34 am –

1.) “Kelly is a winner”..?!

2002′s “Simply Deep”: 2-Million WW. <–Failure based on ROI!
    2007's "Ms Kelly": 1-Million WW. <–Failure! ..Then she's dropped by Colombia Records.
    2011's "Here I am": less-than 350-K WW. >> 350-K World Wide. “Love and support” >>> 150-K, with weekly-access, for months on end, to 12-Million U.K./European willing-n-able discretionary-spending consumers..!!

4.) “she has a rock hard sexy body.”

And lest we forget or overlook the crusty, concrete-in-tar, “rock hard” ‘skinny-girl cellulite’ that no diet, nor ‘clever camera angle’ can deny.

Hey ‘LAX’, and/or “Rowpound”, what would you-all think if I told y’all now, that I’m considering writing a letter to ‘TW Steel’, asking them to get rid of the “weekly-access-to-12-Million-and-only-selling-that-dreadful-350-K-WW-almost-40-something-year-old Kelly Rowland”..?? Would y’all mind..?

X,Y,”and Z” — OUT .. Bark, Rowdogs, bark..!!

• April 19, 2012 at 8:18 am
    X,Y,"and Z" says:

@LAX re: April 19, 2012 at 6:34 am –

1.) “Kelly is a winner”..?!

2002′s “Simply Deep”: 2-Million WW. <–Failure based on ROI!
    2007's "Ms Kelly": 1-Million WW. >> 350-K World Wide. “Love and support” >>> U.K./European 150-K, with weekly-access, for months on end, to 12-Million U.K./European willing-n-able discretionary-spending consumers..!!

3.) “She has a rock hard sexy body.”

X,Y,”and Z” — OUT .. Howl, Rowdogs, howl..!!

• April 19, 2012 at 8:22 am
    X,Y,Z says:

@LAX re: April 19, 2012 at 6:34 am –

1.) “Kelly is a winner”..?!

2002′s “Simply Deep”: 2-Million WW. <–Failure based on ROI!

3.) “She has a rock hard sexy body.”

X,Y,”and Z” — OUT .. Heel, Rowdogs, heel..!!

• April 19, 2012 at 8:24 am
    X,Y,"and Z" says:

@LAX re: April 19, 2012 at 6:34 am –

“Kelly is a winner”..?!

2002′s “Simply Deep”: 2-Million WW. <–Failure based on ROI!

“She has a rock hard sexy body.”

X,Y,”and Z” — OUT..!!

• April 19, 2012 at 8:30 am
    X,Y,"and Z" says:

@’LAX’/Rowpound –

Hey, what would you-all think if I told y’all that I’m now considering writing a letter to ‘TW Steel’, and asking them to get rid of the “weekly-access-to-12-Million-and-only-selling-that-dreadful-350-K-WW-almost-40-something-year-old Kelly Rowland”..??

Would y’all get upset? Or, would y’all, deep-down inside, be relieved, if not overjoyed to know that she’ll be afforded less exposure, to make that “less of a fool” of herself, OR the ‘DC legacy’..?

X,Y,”and Z” — Growl, Rowdogs, growl

• April 19, 2012 at 11:16 am
    Lola says:

WOW… I Love That 3rd Pic. She Looks FIERCE!!!!!!!!!!

Someone On This Blog OBVIOUSLY Has Noooo Life. Always Up In Kelly’s Ass Even Though He Don’t Like Her!.. Smh!

I’m Guessing This Person Personally Knows Kelly Or Is Some Kind Of Stalker Cause He Knows Every Little Detail About Her. Kelly Should Watch Out.

• April 19, 2012 at 12:14 pm
    Real Mfukker says:

To: X,Y, and Z

I cannot wait till you drop dead!

You are the reason artists like Whitney are gone today

f*** you and your negativity. I’d pull my pants down and s*** in your coffin

• April 19, 2012 at 12:31 pm
    a,b, and c says:

I see how some losers (x,y,and z) are consumed by bringing down artists, because they can’t make the money they do, ain’t pretty as they are, and don’t have a pinch of talent

I’m on team DROP DEAD X, Y. And Z

And team f*** YOURSELF X, Y, and Z!!!

• April 19, 2012 at 12:53 pm
    nikkiischillin says:

Kelly looks stunning in yellow.

• April 19, 2012 at 1:00 pm
    Amy says:

X,Y and Z .. Go f*** Yourself. Kelly is a geniune down to earth person so what if she aint sold millions and millions she still a RnB Diva.

• April 19, 2012 at 6:50 pm
    X,Y,"and Z" says:

REAL TALK!! REAL TALK!!

..I’ll tell you all, Rowdogs, what – if y’all can get Chris Brown to call me, and just hear me out for FIVE SHORT-MINUTES, then I’d reconsider and give the almost-40-something-year-old Kelly Rowland some peace.

Your fave, and queen of the Rowpound, is supposedly quite keen to hear from, and interact with, her..’loyals’. That said, y’all talk to her – convince her , she, in turn, talks to Breezy, and he then to me! Do we have a deal?

..AND MY WORD IS MY BOND..!!!

You Rowdogs do know that things can get far worse for your fave, right? I mean, y’all haven’t yet seen me ‘fully focused’ on your fave. Up-until now, it’s all been for “shits and giggles”, as I’ve been quite busy and thus distracted. But things are now beginning to free themselves, and I’m now very..(just hate to do this..) “MOTIVATED”. So, before it gets “too late”, do as I ask, and in-turn, save your fave..!!

In 48-hrs, the offer will be rescinded..!!

X,Y,”and Z” — OUT..!!

• April 19, 2012 at 11:56 pm
    Steph says:

Looking great Ms Kelly!!!!

• April 20, 2012 at 7:58 am
    Myrl22 says:

the day CB turn 40 some1 will stop being a fan… wow some loyal fan you are XZY… u r so laughable. I always look forward to you post to hear the latest about kelly. because even through all you negativities I see that you genuinely love KR