Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Justin Bieber Unveils ‘Believe’ Album Cover

justin bieber believe e1335566419656 Justin Bieber Unveils Believe Album Cover

Pop pin-up Justin Bieber whipped his legion of “bielebers” into a frenzy moments ago when he unmasked the cover for his hotly anticipated album ‘Believe’.

The set, which is preceded by single ‘Boyfriend’, hits stores on June 19th.

What do you think of the cover?

• April 27, 2012 at 5:49 pm
    mr.m says:

• April 27, 2012 at 5:51 pm
    enrerwj says:

Flop? Lol you’ve seen how teenage popstars with MILLIONS of girl fans shoot up to number one. I mean look at One Direction.

It will certainly go to #1.
    The album cover is a bit odd, the shine isn’t reflected in the banner and the effects aren’t as good as they COULD be but i suggest it’ll do

• April 27, 2012 at 5:54 pm
    LindseyMari says:

I must say it seems like album cover art has gotten pretty weak for almost all major artists in the past few years, but I actually like the simplicity of this. Less is more sometimes. I think this album is going to be a good transition for him to show new growth and maturity.

• April 27, 2012 at 6:03 pm
    Gilberto says:

@LindseyMari
    “I think this album is going to be a good transition for him to show new growth and maturity.”

I agree with you. It’s time to appeal the general public, not only horny virgin girls. Today, his public is only teenage girls. They’ll grow and have real boyfriends, then they’ll forget about him. This has happened several times in music history (see boy bands from 90′s).

• April 27, 2012 at 6:07 pm
    therealhonesttruth says:

I did by his Christmas album and i really enjoyed it.

The thing i don’t like about him now is that his voice is starting to crack. All of his live performances from his Christmas album were less than average.

And also usher should try to keep someone of these songs. His voice would sound better on some of them.

• April 27, 2012 at 6:25 pm
    Getyalife says:

My favorite album covers of the past 3 years are Rihanna’s Loud album, Adele’s 21, & Beyonce’s 4. All 3 covers were so simple yet pleasant to look at.

• April 27, 2012 at 6:54 pm
    Belladonna says:

OMG! OMG! I’m about to Pass Out from happyness I’ve been waiting for this for weeks he is so Beautiful I don’t care what people say Beliebers Go H.A.M for JB!!! 1mill frist week just like Britney,Lil Wyan and Gaga! Watch!

• April 27, 2012 at 6:54 pm
    Onyx says:

• April 27, 2012 at 7:04 pm
    mr.m says:

@Belladonna

EWWW! go kill yourself you FAGGGGGGG!

Floptin Gayierger

• April 27, 2012 at 7:52 pm
    NaNa says:

Why won’t this no talent ass go away

• April 27, 2012 at 8:15 pm
    Bill says:

• April 27, 2012 at 8:31 pm
    Kayla says:

this is completely wack and repeated! all his damn photos are close ups of his face looking away…can we GET something new! Not to mention it’s cheap!

• April 27, 2012 at 9:22 pm
    Slayitalll27 says:

It need a lot of spice to simple or then again it could have hottt contents to the songs

• April 27, 2012 at 10:35 pm
    LAX says:

• April 28, 2012 at 12:23 am
    the real xoxo says:

im sorry but that lead single was the worst song ive heard in a while. the lyrics were just laughable. we need a male who doesnt just appeal to teenage girls!

• April 28, 2012 at 3:32 am
    Dev says:

I’m not going to comment on his music, but for such a major artist it looks cheap! almost like a fan made cover. Maybe they didn’t care because they knew it would sell anyway

• April 28, 2012 at 3:55 am
    Damn says:

Like seriously why do people like her? And her Justin timberlake bsides? Lawd have person poor JT sound getting ripped off

• April 28, 2012 at 10:07 am
    mobwife says:

Not a bad picture at all!

@Damn, “Like seriously why do people like her?”<— LMAO :-)

• April 28, 2012 at 11:57 am
    SKR says:

Looks like a complete ripoff of the cover of Adam Lambert’s upcoming ‘Trespassing’ album. Black and white photo, yellow banner going across the bottom at an angle…yep, total ripoff. How unprofessional.

• April 28, 2012 at 11:06 pm
    Tbozfan10 says:

Hey MR. M you should really take your ignorant ass to some redneck forum where you and your cousins can go and make babies and drive tractors or whatever the f**k you do. Let me guess, you’re probably a Christian too right? If there is a God he should be ashamed for making hateful worthless scum like you. Wtf goes through your tiny head before you seriously write psychotic sh** like that? If you don’t like gay ppl don’t have sex with them d*ckhead. If you were actually secure with yourself you wouldn’t be so concerned with what other people do with their lives. You would just live yours. But when you attack another person for being gay it just means you’re attacking someone else for what you don’t like in yourself. That is nearly always the case. Get therapy you psychotic freak.

• April 29, 2012 at 10:41 pm
    Belladonna says:

So I come on here to see the good things people are saying about JB and look what I find some guy name MR.M saying really not so nice things .lol well I’m not going to say anything bad about you I have way to much money for that but what I will say is It Will Get Better even for you & And you might not love yourself now but one day you will & maybe just maybe one day you’ll be born to a mother that makes alot of money too. But at the end of the day I won’t lose any sleep boo.lol Hope you get the help you need. For real I really do.