Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Major: Missy Elliott Teams Up With Azealia Banks

azealia banks that grape juice1 Major: Missy Elliott Teams Up With Azealia Banks

Sorry Iggy, but it seems Azealia Banks is shaping up to be the only breakout act of 2012.

Sure, while her attitude could do with a little work and her use of the ‘N bomb’  is getting a tad tedious, Banks’  rise to the top is a journey we’re all too excited for.

Why?

Well, after landing a management deal with the team behind Lady GaGa, she is gearing up to work with Pop icon Missy Elliott.

Details below…

On the collab, the ‘Runnin’ Rapper revealed:

@MissyElliott and I are working together. Y’all m’fkkahs r SERIOUSLY NOT READY FOR THIS.

Yet to give further details on the collab, Azealia’s tweet arrives days after she was rumored to open up for Lady GaGa on her upcoming ‘Born This Way Ball‘ tour. However, she dispelled these claims with:

Rumoured for Lady Gaga slot?? When the f*ck did that happen??

Y’all blogs gotta stop making stuff up.

• April 20, 2012 at 12:36 pm
    ROMANHOLIDAY says:

TGJ need to stop this d*** riding and band waggon hopping you were anti banks it was Iggy is that girl she the next Fergie she this and that now that Banks getting cosinged by artist you stan for she just the s***

• April 20, 2012 at 12:36 pm
    Nahjee says:

ThIs is gonna Be some DOPE s***. I’m so happy for banks #sorry iggy hahaha

• April 20, 2012 at 12:38 pm
    kingphoenix9 says:

SSSSSSLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSS!

I hope they both sing and rap on the joint this is going to be banana’s. Please that make this post about any of those other femcees. This is about Azealia and Missy!

• April 20, 2012 at 12:38 pm
    ROMANHOLIDAY says:

I have no issue with Banks im tired of people putting her and Iggy against each other its gotten to the point where people feel they like one they cant like another and its sad cause that is how careers get ruined they did it with Britney & Christina, ppl do it with Nicki & Kim, Whitney & Mariah, Gaga & Madonna, Keri & Ciara it needs to stop

• April 20, 2012 at 12:40 pm
    POP ROYALTY ( RUDE BOY) says:

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas.

MY DREAM CAME TRUE !! the QUEEN OF HIP HOP with the princess of HIP-HOP !! YAS !!

gonna be checkin’ for it :) !! XD.

Lavontaybradley Replied:

wow is this beyonce wonderful i love u beyonce u are really my modle i want to make a video with u nd whoever els i am 19yrs old i am from sacramento ca i live and sacramento but i live in the heights in it is not cool it my number is 9168566408 i go by taytay not lavontay

• April 20, 2012 at 12:41 pm
    kingphoenix9 says:

lmfao, Ciara and Keril? Keri never really had a career for Ciara to ruin, and Ciara is trying to rebuild hers….That was just….uncessary @RomanHoliday, but i get your overall point

• April 20, 2012 at 12:42 pm
    ROMANHOLIDAY says:

I dont even see what this has to do with Iggy blogs and stans love to start s*** Banks cant even have a post where Iggy name is not mentioned

• April 20, 2012 at 12:44 pm
    ROMANHOLIDAY says:

@Kingphoenix I mean Keri must have a career she is living in a beautiful home so is her family paying three of her siblings way through school working on a third album movie roles and still receiving coins from songs she wrote for Britney, Mary, Usher and other legend or Icons sound like she doing good to me

• April 20, 2012 at 12:45 pm
    KAT DELUNA FAN says:

..A zel’ calm your titties

• April 20, 2012 at 12:46 pm
    ROMANHOLIDAY says:

TGJ since you want to mention Iggy name do a post on why her single has went no where how radio is not playing it cause the title Murda Bizness and the hook has the word Murda in it and she dont want to change it now its back to the drawing board that was news report real s*** instead of s*** to start stan wars for hits and comments

• April 20, 2012 at 12:50 pm
    kingphoenix9 says:

@Roman
    Yeah she has a limited song writing career but thats it, she cant compete with Ciara who at least has #1 album and #1 hot 100 single….Keri has her last chance to do something with her flimsy career with this next album and if she don’t she will always be known for two moderately hit singles and being enemy #1 of the beyhive.

• April 20, 2012 at 12:59 pm
    Mike says:

Azeaila banks your on your way with you being in the studio with missy is like being in the studio with micheal Jackson. Cus missy wrights her own s***.. Yea wrights her own s***. Iggy I use to f*** with you but when you played the race card on us with the whole Taylor swift & kanye thing.

As you being Taylor and azealia banks being kanye west. That was mess up stop with the race card s***. You see what happen to kreayshawn that s*** got her nowhere but on twitter 24/7 tweeting about irrelevant s***

• April 20, 2012 at 1:06 pm
    ROMANHOLIDAY says:

@Phoenix Like i said and now a post about Banks you making about Keri your career clearly is checking Keri wikipedia and visiting blogs so whatever kind of career she has its going better than yours lmfao

[...] Missy Elliott Teams Up With Azealia Banks That Grape Juice Fri, April 20, 2012 5:32 PM UTC That Grape Juice Rate  Loading … Share (function() { var po = document.createElement('script'); [...]

• April 20, 2012 at 1:20 pm
    NAYAH82 says:

I like Iggy and Azealia…But like mike said that race card thing was a little much. Imma Kanye stan…and believe me sweety, kanye was already famous so he didn’t need to steal s*** “shine” from anyone. Anyway I love you Missy!! :)

• April 20, 2012 at 1:31 pm
    Dope or nope says:

Im checking for this missy is a beast let me get into my mode.

It’s my window I can’t stand the rain.. It’s my window I can’t stand the rain.. That’s my s*** that still bangs in my iPod for real. Missy is DOPE as hell.

Azealia banks is dope to I just hope when azealia banks gets big like when she on the radio & mainstream platforms she don’t sell out stay true to your self banks don’t sell out.

I really don’t care that TGJ shade iggy she got on my bad side on a couple of interviews smh iggy it’s not looking good for you.

• April 20, 2012 at 1:49 pm
    Queen. says:

Queen ish! Missy & Azealia are going to snatch wigs 1st, and ask questions later :)

• April 20, 2012 at 1:52 pm
    Queen. says:

But I must, this site is extremely fraudulent. Weeks ago Azealia was the big bad wolf here and Iggy was painted as the “second coming”. Now that you see Azealia doing big things, you want to switch teams. I pray the people that run this site aren’t this way in real life.

• April 20, 2012 at 2:04 pm
    kingphoenix9 says:

@Roman

Girl you brought the b**** name up, along with them other chicks…I announced earlier that this should be simply about Azealia and Missy, dont get mad at me because no one is checking for Keri “Wet Seal Stores” Baby.

And girl i doubt her career is going better than mine when i attend an Ivy League University…what are you doing with yourself bae?

• April 20, 2012 at 2:05 pm
    Justathought (Azealia Banks is here...) says:

This is gonna be on beast mode! Dead @ anyone whose gonna magically wanna give Banks props when they were trying to shut her down before she even got started. I see y’all! #BOOOO #Fakeryyyy

• April 20, 2012 at 2:08 pm
    Justathought (Azealia Banks is here...) says:

@Queen

Amen! This site was hating hard! As well as others on this site…thats why I said watch the bandwagon fill…

• April 20, 2012 at 2:21 pm
    virtuoso intellect says:

yes i love em both but here Mis goes again, teasing us and disappearing into the background. why the hell is every female taking forever this year though? Mariah, Missy, Pink, Alicia, Ciara ….lawd u cant all premiere your song at the VMAs, this is a good time, Adele has simmered a lil on the hot 100

• April 20, 2012 at 2:29 pm
    BitchIcantevenspellwelfare says:

Yasssssssssssss!

• April 20, 2012 at 2:31 pm
    popeye's chicken, biscuits and gravy says:

good for her! I really like her flow. I said that before nothing new. As for the other chick i agreed w/ eve. It’s whateva though. I wanna see who hits the charts @ the top 1st! Im routing for banks! ;)

• April 20, 2012 at 5:51 pm
    Bad Bytch says:

THIS b**** IS TRASH.. BUSTED ASS WEAVE. I’LL PASS

• April 21, 2012 at 1:26 am
    KatyCat says:

dusty b****. Iggy>>>>>>>>>>>

• April 21, 2012 at 2:38 am
    BitchIcantevenspellwelfare says:

@BLACK MADONNA, @BAD BYTCH, this is the same LATE b**** hating on every Azealia post. Give.it.up. There is NOTHING you can do to stop the brilliance of Azealia. You’re starting to look ridiculous.

Welcome to the world of 212.

• April 21, 2012 at 6:13 am
    xoxo says:

this is what i like to see, NEW female rappers up and coming. im tired of these has beens from 2001 coming back with mediocre music because they are past their peak.

• April 21, 2012 at 9:39 am
    YOOSONDALOOSE says:

I really like ’212′ and I like this girl, her and Missy would be HOT!
    So ready for this!

Don’t like this Iggy woman.
    For me its team Azealia.

• April 22, 2012 at 10:31 am
    Shynlow says:

Cool for her!
    & yall please follow me now: http://twitter.com/shynlownoam

• April 26, 2012 at 9:10 am
    MuzikPro says:

I called this one. when I first heard her flow. I instantly thought, missy collab. this is a winner!