Trailer: VH1's 'Single Ladies' (Season 2) (Starring LisaRaye)

eba9287cd57a4916c53cd0a0b042d50b Trailer: VH1's 'Single Ladies' (Season 2) (Starring LisaRaye)

Single Ladies is back!

The hit VH1 series is revving up its engine for season 2, sans Stacey Dash – whose controversial exit sees her character Val also depart the show (not to be recast).

Fret not though, for staples LisaRaye McCoy and Charity Shea are back, and are joined by newcomer Denise Vasi. The latter’s character is named Raquel – a hot to trot business exec who is very much an “independent woman”.

Set to premiere on May 28th, you can get a taste of what the the show’s 2nd outing will be serving up below…

Yes, yes, yes. We know we will, but…

Will you be watching?

• April 23, 2012 at 10:42 pm
    asdasd says:

About damn time! Loved this show. I hope they just use the new actress to replace staceys character and not make a whole new one. It would just run along fine, it’s been long enough we’ve forgotten her face.
    I like how they tied it onto memorial day. Single Ladies/Beyoncé performing at Revel. Whoop gonna be a good week!

• May 2, 2012 at 11:50 am
    Monica says:

I can’t wait for this new cast of season two, hope the story will be interested despite the departure of Val

• May 2, 2012 at 11:59 am
    Monica says:

I can’t wait for this new cast of season two, hope the story will be interesting despite the departure of Val.Seeing William Levy makes me even eager to watch season 2.Sad though…….imagining Val out, hope her replacement matches her

• May 2, 2012 at 12:00 pm
    Monica says:

Seeing William Levy makes me even eager to watch season 2.Sad though…….imagining Val out, hope her replacement matches her.I can’t wait for this new cast of season two, hope the story will be interesting despite the departure of Val.

• May 15, 2012 at 6:37 pm
    Sarnell says:

Yesss I will be watching LOV this show , and Charity and my girl LisaRaye plus our favorite Gay Guy … Can’t wait for this s***!!!!!!!!, Welcome the new comer make sure you bring it ….

• May 18, 2012 at 3:26 pm
    yunidah says:

yes gals i lyk ua show first season its real single ladies,nd its amazing cannt wait to watch season 2 .im waiting 4 ua series to start. love it.