Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

New Video: Jessie J – ‘Laserlight’

jessie j laser light New Video: Jessie J   Laserlight

Pop powerhouse and The Voice UK coach Jessie J today unveiled the video for her latest single ‘Laserlight’.

The David Guetta produced cut serves as the 5th single to be lifted from J’s Platinum ‘Who You Are’ LP (re-release).

Cop a gander at the clip after the jump…

While offering a solid visual, the song is still an abundance of “basic” and unfortunately beneath what the breadth of Jessie’s talent should be serving up.

Still, I guess Ms. J is playing the game until that pivotal point where she can conjure up hits on her own terms. We just hope it’s more sooner than later, as it’d be all sorts of sad if she was confined to cooking up  these plates of “generic”.

Randomness: How I long for the edgy Jessie present on ‘Do It Like A Dude’.

• April 9, 2012 at 5:52 am
    Aaron says:

7th single!!!!!

• April 9, 2012 at 5:58 am
    george says:

i like the video check out the official video for KELLYROWLAND ‘s Heaven & Earth http://youtu.be/nRETiR1a2N4

• April 9, 2012 at 6:20 am
    ASAP (As Sincere As Possible) says:

I agree with Sam. When ‘DILAD’ came out, I was really interested in her and then I also discovered some of her old YouTube videos and the leaked demo of ‘Who You Are’ and I became a fan. Then, when she released ‘Price Tag’, I thought it was okay, nothing special, but a generic pop track is a necessary evil to launch your debut, so I bought her album without even previewing it first. To say I was underwhelmed is an understatement. Then ‘Domino’ came out, so I gave up on her. Maybe next time around, she’ll deliver.

• April 9, 2012 at 6:26 am
    Stoney-Brie says:

that pic of hers is disgusting

• April 9, 2012 at 8:14 am
    YOOSONDALOOSE says:

Nah, doesn’t do anything for me, the song and video aren’t it.

• April 9, 2012 at 8:41 am
    Renee Lynn says:

I fully agree with your commentary Sam

• April 9, 2012 at 8:47 am
    Beysbetter says:

Omg seriously what happen to “Do It LIke A Dude” Jessie???

• April 9, 2012 at 9:34 am
    xoxo says:

oh please, none of you even listened to the album! “do it like a dude” is the worst song on the album. go listen to the entire album, then you will see what i mean. she is more talented than these other chicks.

• April 9, 2012 at 12:43 pm
    TIMMI says:

When Jessie J first burst on to the scene, THIS was the Jessie J I was hyped up about and looking forward to:

• April 9, 2012 at 4:14 pm
    prettigurlrockD says:

Do it like a dude is the most innovative I’ve ever heard a british chick sing and I LOVE that song. Don’t see how ppl can hate it. It’s better than a lot of other hiphop songs out today. I love this song and jessie j she is SO talented. She’s one of the only few artists that are relevant right now that actually put quality into their music and substance! *sideyes nicki minaj*