Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

'America's Next Top Model': Meet The New Judges

Last month, Tyra Banks shocked fans of hit show ‘America’s Next Top Model’ when she axed long time cast mates Jay Emmanuel, Nigel Barker and Ms.Jay.

Well today, the show’s network ‘The CW’ confirmed the identities of their replacements:

Rob Evans (Male Model)

b13cafbd1f65c7a4bd85c8d4d0e578ad 'America's Next Top Model': Meet The New Judges

Johnny Wujek (Fashion Stylist)

5d5eaf21e1faefbd255b87e8c2865042 'America's Next Top Model': Meet The New Judges

Both men will join Banks and existing judge Kelly Cutrone on the show’s next season.

Wujek is most recognized for his work with Katy Perry- responsible for much of her styling during her ‘Teenage Dream’ era while Rob is a highly respected runway model, most noted for his work with fashion house Givenchy.

Peep them in action above…

• May 17, 2012 at 6:09 pm
    Nebuchadnezza says:

Chile!!!!!! Miss Rob Evans is alot!!!!!!

• May 17, 2012 at 7:46 pm
    Lavontaybradley says:

no i do not like tyra she is krazy look krazy she was a model no i beat anybody and modeling i have attitude in my walk is bad she dnt know me

• May 17, 2012 at 7:51 pm
    Lavontaybradley says:

she looked like a f***** up version of beyoce she is insane wat is wrong with the world she would be my friend looking like chucky

• May 18, 2012 at 9:24 pm
    Champ J says:

This show still comes on…?!?! OH

• May 19, 2012 at 10:36 pm
    anyway says:

I stopped watching this show a while ago. But now, I believe this show is really about to go downhill without Miss Jay, Mr. Jay, and Nigel. So long, America’s Next Top Model!

• May 30, 2012 at 3:44 pm
    tasha says:

i never even heard of those people..tyra is makin a big mistake i loved the show until know she fired the 3 people who made the show ..i loved miss j she was so funny …i not even gonna watch the reruns anymore…boo to you tyra you done f***** your show’s ratings up..

• June 25, 2012 at 8:03 am
    dee says:

The show went downhill with the Angeles scandal, but when Azmarie was eliminated, I stopped watching. The jays and Nigel made the show. People just tolerate Tyra cuz they have to. Kelly catrone, what a b****.

• August 29, 2012 at 12:24 pm
    Forever says:

I love you tyra and your show is great. Wish I had the body to become a model lmao my booty is too big. Thank for making Rob Evans one of the judges I love him big fan..