Billboard Music Awards 2012: Red Carpet Arrivals

shares

The stars shine for one of music’s biggest calendar night – the 2012 Billboard Music Awards!  Live from MGM Grand Arena in Las Vegas, see the industry’s biggest stars just moments after they arrive to the scene. See and sound off on the fashion hits and misses below…

shares

1. May 20, 2012 at 5:41 pm
    Sweetnothings78 says:

I can’t be arsed waiting all night but i
    Just want to see Brandy WORK that red carpet in her usual s*** ultra classy I dont need to get my clothes of to be s*** way. #pureclass

2. Vote

[…] 2012: Red Carpet Arrivals (Live Stream) That Grape Juice Sun, May 20, 2012 10:24 PM UTC That Grape Juice Rate  Loading … Share (function() { var po = document.createElement('script'); […]

3. May 20, 2012 at 5:46 pm
    chase says:

Rihanna anit performing cuz she just performed live with jay z n kanye in London so im off to BED!!!

4. May 20, 2012 at 6:18 pm
    KatyCat: Bow to Slayty Perry says:

Im only watching to see what Katy is wearing. I dont think she is performing and I already know Adele will win everything

• May 20, 2012 at 6:55 pm
      virtuoso intellect says:

katy is performing. how could u not know that?

• May 20, 2012 at 7:15 pm
        KatyCat: Bow to Slayty Perry says:

Gurl, Im not gonna lie, Im late on my s***. Shes performing Wide Awake which will be released later this month.

5. May 20, 2012 at 6:35 pm
    A says:

Brandy has appeared already, she looks AMAZING!!!!

• May 20, 2012 at 7:08 pm
      b**** please says:

BRANDY >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> b**** PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. May 20, 2012 at 6:50 pm
    Gilberto says:

No Beyoncé? No Gaga? No Adele? Nothing to do here then. I’m going to watch Nelly Furtado and Usher’s performance later. I don’t want to waste my time on basic b****** like Katy Perry, f*** like Justin Bieber and The Wanted and diarrhea musicians like LMFAO. BYE.

• May 20, 2012 at 6:54 pm
      JAIYAH says:

Wow, aren’t we feeling pressed today. Gurl Bye!

• May 20, 2012 at 7:12 pm
        Gilberto says:

Okay. Go watch these gimmicks lip-synching, singing off-key and dancing completly stiff then. I have better things to do.

• May 20, 2012 at 7:04 pm
      Perry Power says:

Why are you always negative? You are so bitter

7. May 20, 2012 at 7:06 pm
    Perry Power says:

I forgot this show was today. Im excited to see Nelly, Katy, and Usher.

8. May 20, 2012 at 7:12 pm
    B. Hill says:

Rihanna just lost to Justin Bieber!

• May 20, 2012 at 8:17 pm
      Teacher says:

LOL Rihanna OWNS yur life!!!

9. May 20, 2012 at 7:18 pm
    Perry Power says:

I like Katys dress. Simple and classy

• May 20, 2012 at 7:21 pm
      Gilberto says:

That must be classy, cause b**** is always naked. What is she wearing? A bathing suit? That’s a lot of cloth for her standard. I can’t.

• May 20, 2012 at 7:32 pm
        Perry Power says:

b**** please, Katy always dresses classy. Your so full of hate, its really not healthy.

10. May 20, 2012 at 7:19 pm
    hunni2nice says:

anyone please send me a link….UK here thanks

11. May 20, 2012 at 7:21 pm
    Dejae says:

Words can’t begin to express how tired I am of Katy Perry. Just go away. Remember how overexposed Fergie was in 2007? It’s like that with Katy, but worse…at least Fergie’s music was urban.

• May 20, 2012 at 7:26 pm
      ADC143 says:

Agree. At this point KP is being literally forefed to people. It’s all good though, because that kind of overexposure kills careers. In another year, people will want nothing to do with her.

• May 20, 2012 at 7:27 pm
      Gilberto says:

I liked Katy during One Of The Boys era, but she went way too far with Teenage Dream. She has been promoting Teenage Dream for over 2 years!!! Damn!! Move on! She’s on every single award show and tv show. Honestly, I wouldn’t mind it if she was a great performer, but she is terrible. I’m tired of seeing her with these fake stupid purple-ish hair, candy-ish clothes and acting like a 10 yo girl. Urgh!!! She’s pathetic. Everytime she hits the stage, I just want to drown on my own puke.

• May 20, 2012 at 7:32 pm
      MsThing485 says:

Every time she’s on the radio or some award show, I either change the channel or press mute. I have no idea why in the hell she’s so popular, because from what I’ve heard of her music it’s very cheesy, and her garish squealing singing voice is irritating to boot.

• May 20, 2012 at 7:37 pm
      Perry Power says:

They wouldnt book her if people didnt want to see here. Katy is always everywhere because shes currently in high demand. Every big pop star has that moment in their career. I agree that she needs to take a break and move on from the Teenage Dream era, but Wide Awake is being released to promote her movie that comes out in the summer.

12. Vote

[…] Music Awards 2012: Red Carpet Arrivals That Grape Juice Sun, May 20, 2012 10:24 PM UTC That Grape Juice Rate  Loading … Share (function() { var po = document.createElement('script'); […]

13. May 20, 2012 at 7:52 pm
    SBC19 says:

Just saw Chris Brown’s performance. Question…why are young black performers acting so “white” these days? This fool was wearing tight pants and had BMX bikers on stage with him. Remember when black performers used to be cool and urban? What’s with all this suburban-y white-boy shtick?

• May 20, 2012 at 8:01 pm
      Perry Power says:

Just because someone is black doesnt mean they have to dress urban and where big white tees and baggy pants. Theres no such thing as “dressing white”, that style is called skater. Whites, hispanics, orientals, and blacks dress in that style.

14. May 20, 2012 at 8:12 pm
    common says:

all rnb artists r singing pop now, thez no urban representatives in this awards no wounder the craft is dying, istead of perfoming climax usher decided to do scream, instead of perfoming strip, chris brown decided to do turn up the music, i mean if this guys dont represent, who will?

• May 20, 2012 at 8:29 pm
      DTG says:

I don’t know if Usher should have done “Climax,” but he definitely should have done “Lemme See” instead of “Scream.” Chris Brown, I can kinda-sorta forgive for having pop-leaning moments. He’s young, is pliable to what he thinks is hot right now, and quite frankly doesn’t know any better…but Usher’s turn to pop is simply heartbreaking. 10 years ago, a song like “Scream” would have been unheard of with him. This isn’t the Usher who rose to fame and I feel like he’s spitting on his legacy with all this thumpa-thumpa dance/pop crap.

15. May 20, 2012 at 8:18 pm
    Teacher says:

Brandy looks fierce!!!

16. May 20, 2012 at 8:52 pm
    PrettigurlrockD says:

Omg y do ppl still care about Katy perry? She’s bland, can hardly sing, and very uninteresting except for her cleavage that guys only look at! And I agree with Gilberto. If the real talented musicians arnt there it ain’t even worth watching. Gaga, Adele, beyonce>>>>your fave!

At least my girl brandy was there tho!

17. May 20, 2012 at 10:36 pm
    ASIPOFBRANDY says:

Yassssss!!! Brandy you betta work lady!! owe!! Lovin every minute 2/11 coming August 17th !!!!

18. May 20, 2012 at 10:40 pm
    Seriously? says:

Curly is not for everyone. Brandy is a straight hair girl, it compliments her face…..leave the curls to Kelly.