Chris Brown Confronts Raz B Over ‘Tell All Book’ Scandal

chris b Chris Brown Confronts Raz B Over Tell All Book Scandal

Two days ago, B2K alum Raz B found himself back under the gaze of media when excerpts from his alleged tell all book emerged online.

Excerpts, which made a number of sensational claims regarding his dealings with Chris Brown, Ray J,Bow Wow and his one time band mates.

While That Grape Juice won’t dignify these baseless allegations by shedding any more light on them, we can say they are pretty damning.

So damning, Brown has responded to them via Twitter.

His comments below…

Chris Brown:

Lying about somebody in a book is called defamation of character.

Keep feeding people bullsh*t and ima end up owning you and that book! RAZ B! God bless

Minutes after tweeting the last sentence, Brown backtracked by deleting it- but to no avail, as it had already been Re-tweeted by a number of his followers. Some of whom responded with:

@chrisbrown: Keep feeding people bullsh*t and ima end up owning U n that book! RAZ B! Godbless” Come on Breezy take no notice.#PutItDown

clearly Raz B is obsessed with Chris Brown and wanna be just like him, but…. it’s not gonna happen so Raz B, please…. SIT! —>__/

Lol Chris Brown might as well not have deleted that tweet it won’t no point, mad ppl already retweeted it so its still out there lol.

Chris Brown Is So F*cking Immature. Why Is He Stooping Down To Raz B’s Level?

@chrisbrown better a good lawyer cause we all know its TRUE!! Kiss goodbye to ur career, sorry chris but u can;t get out of this one.

@chrisbrown SHUT UP. Shut up. Have you learned nothing? SHUT UP.

–..Dang Raz B really trying to get some publicity.He mad because Chris Brown is better than he will ever be.

His tweets come weeks before the launch of his fifth LP ‘Fortune‘, responsible for the smash hit ‘Turn Up The Music’, marking his first UK #1 single and enjoying platinum status in Australia.

Pre-order the LP here.

• May 26, 2012 at 4:02 pm
    Jay Scorpio says:

OH PLZ WE ALL KNOW CHRIS BROWN AH DAMN BALL QUEEN!!!!!

• May 26, 2012 at 4:03 pm
    Mike says:

If beating the s*** out of a woman and the entire public finds out about it and sees a picture of the damage, doesn’t kill you career than I doubt anything in this book will kill it.

DAS IT Replied:

Good point. I love how this blog would not post a link to the allegations but if it were another artist that they didn’t stan for then there would be a link. I don’t think the allegations are baseless at all. Chris being a closet homosexual has been heavily rumoured for many years now. Also, Raz B has come at Chris before about the gay allegation and strangely Chris never took legal action. Hmmmmm. Guess, you can’t sue if the accuser is telling the truth.

• May 26, 2012 at 4:06 pm
    TARBABY RANGER says:

Imma need Christina “Lip Synch” Brown to have a seat. We all know she been getting her kittie poked more than a FaceBook profile. #HateReathaVoice ALLLRIIIIIIGHT.

As far as Raz B and this Tea, FlopJuice tell it how it is. Never mind trick Imma post it:

In chapter 4 Thornton spoke about his time in B2k:

“There were no girls; there were no breaks, and absolutely NO meat. Our diet was so strict that I remember passing out during rehearsals because of our heavily restricted diet.” Thornton goes on to say, “More important than the food was girls. Girls were not allowed to even have our number. Chris(Stokes) would say that girls were a distraction, but in reality, it was just for his own sexual desires.”

Raz B has accused former manager and first cousin Chris Stokes of molesting him and many others affiliated with his management firm. Thornton goes heavily into the molestation:

“Chris was gay- he tried his best to hide his sexual appetite from his family, but we knew. Chris would make us (members of B2k) go into rooms and have oral and sometimes a*** s**. He often time would take pictures of us engaging in s** acts. To this day, I think he still has those images.”

“Me and Boog (Jarell Houston, known as J. Boog) resisted the most. Fizz and Omari (Omarion) however seemed a lot easier to take advantage of. I suspect it was because Fizz was so much younger and Omari was just gay.”

Raz also spoke on his peers stating, “Ray J was cool at first. I was under the impression that he wanted to help me. But just like with Whitney (Houston) he was just looking for someone to use. Ray J said that he was mad about how Chris did us and other artist, but Ray J just wanted airtime.” He went on to say, “Ray J made a diss song about Chris being gay, but that’s the kettle calling the pot black.”

Hip hop artist Bow Wow also was on Raz’s radar, “Bow Wow was younger than all of us, but the record company figured his affiliation with us (B2k) would be great. I didn’t see it for myself but I was told by Fizz that Bow Wow and he got involved with each other. I didn’t put a lot of stock in it then. It would be a few years until I realize that Fizz wasn’t lying. In 2005 Bow Wow and Omari became “inseparable”. It wasn’t until rumors forced Bow Wow to end the relationships. The gay talk was hurting Bow Wow’s business.”

Perhaps the most interesting leak was about R&B singer Chris Brown. In 2011, Chris Brown and Raz were embroiled in a nasty feud via twitter. Chris Brown accused Raz of being gay and Raz responded by outing him. “They say you never know who knows who. Chris Brown didn’t think about that when he attacked me online. I have a friend that’s very close to Chris’ camp who told me that Chris was involved with an up and coming songwriter Andre Merritt. So when Chris started going in calling people ‘gay’ and ‘f***’ I just dropped Andre Merritt’s name. I knew it was true when he decided to shut up.”
    Raz is currently touring in China but is expected to return Stateside in August. He plans to begin promoting his book at The Wendy Williams show. You can reserve your copy of his book at the Corona Sky Productions official site.

POP ROYALTY ( Révolution) Replied:

damn !!!!

nate Replied:

RIGHT!!

IBELIEVEEVERYWORD!

b**** please Replied:

Oh dear >>>>>>>>>>>>>> *sits back and awaits the fire works* :) :) :)

MusicBoy Replied:

Yes Gawd Hunty!…Just lay out all the tea!…lol

HeavyHeavy Replied:

this made a very compelling read…am intrigued with this book, lets see how all the celebrities react. Chris Stokes really needs to get arrested though!

MOBWIFE Replied:

b**** PLEASE HAVE SEVERAL SEAT WITH THIS DISSERTATION YOU’VE COMPOSED! <— WHAT A JOKE YOU ARE! FIND A ROPE AND HANG YOURSELF!

RAZB IS LITTLE b**** DOING ANYHTING FOR PUBLICITY…POOR THING!

CHRIS BROWN, YOUNG LEGEND IN THE MAKING STAYS WINNING…WHILE THESE LOWLIFE PSYCHOTIC SAVAGES STAY WHINING AND RIDING HIS JOCK…LOL

LOVE YOU CHRIS….FORTUNE JULY 3 <– I CAN'T WAIT :-)

TARBABY RANGER Replied:

Tramp don’t do it. You’re not ready. Coming out the woodwork with this rant. Imma need you to take the caps-lock out your post; it makes you look so pressed. Furthermore, girl boom. We all know that album is goin’ FLOP like the last one. But let’s stay on topic.

• May 26, 2012 at 4:15 pm
    COOKIE - DIVAS - RIHANNA, TONI. B. says:

‘A hit dog will holler.’

• May 26, 2012 at 4:17 pm
    Meh says:

He is his own worst enemy. Why cant he ever just keep things on mute.

POP ROYALTY ( Révolution) Replied:

that’s my point !

media robot Replied:

sad but so very true

• May 26, 2012 at 4:18 pm
    Jboss says:

Chris betta shut up. Miss raz obviously has and can get the tea on lady Chris. They all Queens that’s why they can’t get along, and that’s why they all in the music industry. Let’s just be real.

sherisse Replied:

wait so yall telling him to shutup when sum fame hungry person is putting lies abt him in a book and he suppose to shutup and keep his mouth closed.. how do yall sound.. if sumbdy put lies abt u on FB or Twitter or even around skool yall would not keep yall damn mouth closed. all yall sound stupid as hell.. Him Bowwow Ray-J and Omarion should all be able to defend them selves against lies… yall are funny..

Jboss Replied:

No, but I find it funny how he always back tracks or deletes what he says when it pertains to him being gay. If its not true, let the book come out and let raz b get sued. Why even recognize, the fame hungry, and broke. If what they’re saying is not true.

@JBOSS

Chris Brown delets his tweets all the time so WTF are you talking about! If he says what I would about RazB’s ass the GAYS would come running out of the woodwork to yell and scream. RazB is inly jumping on the bandwagon against Chris Brown because the WHITE OWNED RACIST MEDIA is against him. This has nothing to do wtih BEING GAY. CHRIS BROWN IS NOT BUT IF HE WERE GAY, SO F*CKING WHAT?

TeamBreezy REGARDLESS…

MOBWIFE Replied:

IF HE HAD SON “TEA” ON CHRIS BROWN HE WOULD HAVE SPILLEE IT WHEN CHRIS RAN ON THAT LITTLE NOTHING LAST YR.

CHECK RAZB’S TWEETS. JUST LAST MONTH HE WAS PRAISING CHRIS AND TALKING ABOUT HOW MUCH HE ADMIRED HIM. NOW HE’S TYING TO USE HIM FOR PUBLICITY! I CAN’T WAIT UNTIL RAZB GET’S OWNED BY CHRIS’ LEGAL TEAM….LOL

TEAMBREEZY TIL THE EWTH OF ME…LOL :-)

• May 26, 2012 at 4:19 pm
    dede says:

i don’t know who to believe, a man who beats women or a homosexual man hungry for attention

POP ROYALTY ( Révolution) Replied:

loooolz !!!!! :lol:

DAS IT Replied:

Loool. In all seriousness CB and his gayness have been gossiped about for years, Wendy Williams before she did TV hinted he was gay years ago, MTO (Yeah, I know they are scum) made sly remarks about CB and Bow Wow’s sexuality over the years and not to mention the alleged s** pics of Chris and a big blackman in an, errrm inneresting position floating around the nets. Whilst it’s all gossip, I would not be surprised that he is bi/gay. He has all the hallmarks of an angry sociopathic closet case.

HeavyHeavy Replied:

I think CB dumped Bow Wow and got with Tyga. Him and Tyga did the same thing Omarion and Bow Wow did….Inseparable!!! And made a special album together lol Fan of a Fan – Face Off

MOBWIFE Replied:

Well Believe JAYZ (Sean Carter) he beat FOXY BROWN, AMIL LION & A LITTLE GIRL TRYING TO TAKE HIS PIC AS SEEN ON YOUTUBE! I’m sure whatever he says should be believed considering he spent years SPEWING HATEFUL GAY WORDS ON WAX to now turn around now, after President Obama made a supportive gay rights statement, to CHANGE HIS STANCE!

As for hinting about his GAYNESS FOR YEARS? WTF WHEN HE WAS 16, 17, 18, 19? WHO GOSSIPS ABOUT A TEENAGER ? WHAT YEARS OF GOSSIP? #SIT

Wendy Williams is a MAN he needs to stop lying and tell the truth about his own sexual idenity!

• May 26, 2012 at 4:27 pm
    Blue says:

Sounds like a best seller cant really trust much of it but it will be a laugh and a half and there myt be an ounce of truth in there maybe as much as it is fiction but if nobody sues…

YOU SHOULD BUY IT RAZB NEEDS MONEY OR HAVEN’T YOU NOTICD BY NOW…..LOL

GOD BLESS… :-)

• May 26, 2012 at 4:28 pm
    Jayla says:

What amazes me the most about this site, is how u homos are so damn judgemental when in fact u wonder Why people judge u and call u f******… GET A LIFE YOU QUEENS

MOBWIFE Replied:

IT’S BECAUSE THEY WANT EVERYONE IN THE WORLD TO BE GAY LIKE THEM! EVERYTIME I BLINK A YOUNG BLACK MALE IS ALLEGEDLY GAY. I’VE HEARD EVERYONE FROM, P DIDDY TO 2PAC TO MAXWELL TO MARVIN GAYE ETC WERE ALL ALLEGEDLY GAY! <—-PLEASE THIS WAS BULLSH** THEN AND THIS IS BULLSH** NOW!

POOR RAZB, DAMN THIS FOOL WILL DO ANYTHIGN FOR PUBLICITY…LOL :-)

• May 26, 2012 at 4:43 pm
    RihannasHairFlick says:

Jayla let me stop you there.
    Exactly WHO are you calling homos? Do you know any of the readers of this site personally to know who they are or aren’t attracted to.

Second of all, people are being ‘judgmental’ because ALL of the names mentioned in this book endorse or a part of a faux masculine culture which is DESIGNED to make life hard for the ‘Queens’ you mentioned at the end of your post.

A person’s sexuality is their business but when a person who has mocked gay people or has been part of the homophobia that leads so many to suicide is revealed as liking men themselves EVERYONE has a right to laugh at the irony.

umm Replied:

No, gay men make it hard for themselves by coming up with name to degrade their on selves. you can’t blame society’s ways on a celebrity.

Jayla Replied:

@UMMM,

THANK YOU!

WELL SAID……

• May 26, 2012 at 4:46 pm
    VAIsWhereIReside says:

So I see TGJ stan so hard for chris they won’t even post what the rumors were lol..

TEAMBREEZY HOES!

MOBWIFE Replied:

TGJ KNOWS THIS IS RAZB SEEKING PUBLICITY…….AGAIN! :-)

RAZB NEEDS TO TAKE HIS MEDS EVERYDAY & STOP SKIPPING DAYS! I’M SURE THERE IS A MEDICAID PLAN D TO FIT INTO HIS LIMITED INCOME RANGE!! :-)

• May 26, 2012 at 4:48 pm
    ILOVEKELLY says:

It aint what people call you its what you answer to..CB you sounding like you got something to hide yo..All of them are so threaten by RazB that’s why it makes me believe him to a certain extent because i wont give a s*** what someone say about m e if i know it aint true.

POP ROYALTY ( Révolution) Replied:

exactly !!!! well said !!

MOBWIFE Replied:

THREATENED BY WHAT? THE PPL THIS FOOL IS TARGETING HAVE LIVES AND ACTIVE CAREERS. NO ONE GIVES A s*** ABOUT RAZB NO MATTER HOW HARD HE TRIES. LOOK AT HIS MOST RECENT EFFORT TO SELL MUSIC..CHECK WORLD STAR AND TGJ FOR VIDEO DETAILS..NO ONE CARES ABOUT HIM!

NEW SCHEME:
    * CALL BLACK MALES IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY GAY.

*Because they are BLACK MALES IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY, an indusrty TRYING SO HARD TO GET RID OF BLACK SOUL SINGERS & BLACK RAP ARTISTS IN FAVOR OF THE Adele’s & Mac Miller’s of the world, THIS WILL ATTRACT MEDIA ATTENTION. …..GET IT?

• May 26, 2012 at 4:51 pm
    X,Y,"and Z" says:

*Clears Throat, Prepares Emergency Broadcast Announcement*

..ATTENTION! …ATTENTION!! ….ATTENTION!!!

If CBreezy lets me borrow the Lambo for….1-day, just 24-measly-hrs, (I’ll fly to Cali on my own dime), I’ll make sure that, to the run-up to ‘Fortune’ being release, not only will ‘Team-Breezy’ be “in the fullest of effects”, but I’ll also “behave” myself (no anti-gay, anti-Rihanna, nor Kelly Rowland snipes for said 24-hrs, of which I have gigabytes loads-more to unload), and I’ll GUARANTEE that it’ll do 1-Million first week…!! And I’m as being as real, and as serious as I’ve EVER been!

@CBreezy, or staff, y’all can reach me at [email protected]

I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming already progress..

X,Y,”and Z” — OUT…!!

@X,Y,”and Z”

LOL HEY KID WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? :-)

I have been laughing the most since Sunday’s #BBMA when this latest round of attacks against Chris Breezy began! WHAT DO THEY FEAR FROM CHRIS BROWN? The DEVIL has his MINIONS working overtime…LOL! GOD IS GREATER HOWEVER! So we know who will be the last one standing :-)

RazB will do anything and say anything fo publicity. It’s just sad to witness such a TRAINWRECK of a life. What made him he dumb, ATTENTION SEEKING w**** we now witness? SMFH back and forth *Kanye shrug*

X,Y,"and Z" Replied:

@Mobwife re: May 27th, 9:39 am —

Listen, I’m being totally serious! If you know any of Chris’ staff, then get word to ‘em for me, K? If he lets me hold the Lambo, for just 1-day – just 24-little hrs – I’ll GUARANTEE that up to the release of ‘Fortune’ that the ‘Team-Breezy Family’ will have the strongest-of-all blog-presence, and that it’ll do 1-Million the first week!
    I ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEE IT!

I definitely know that Chris, being the decent, righteous, young brother that he is, would approve, if only word got back to him..

Me chillin’ in that Lambo would do my social life a WORLD of good. No more “big women” with their bad-azz kids riding in mini-vans for me! Now mind you, I have nothing against a “big girl”, some of my best friends are..”big girls”, but you try to take one of them out and they won’t let you enjoy yourself, nor let you finish your food in peace:

1.) They always want that last chicken wing FROM YOUR PLATE.
    2.) They always want to go to the ladies room, and then want you to wait till they get back.
    3.) Their bad-azz kids are always staring at YOUR plate.
    4.) Then they’re always trying to tell you how to drive.

I just can’t stand it! I’ve been a good soldier now for these past 3-years – I deserve that Lambo.

Get word to Chris’ staff, K?

Oh, and like I said, the Lambo for the 1-day, and they’ll then be a..’cease fire’ on Rihanna, Kelly Rowland, and whoever else Chris chooses – but ONLY for 24-hrs!

(Again..) It’s a “win-win” for Chris:

(1.) Stronger-than-ever Team-Breezy blog-presence.
    (2.) GUARANTEED 1-MILLION FIRST WEEK SALES!
    (3.) Small price to pay – letting one ‘Team-Breezy’s’ strongest, most-loyal soldiers hold the Lambo for just 24-little hrs.

THAT A GREAT DEAL FOR CHRIS (and Team-Breezy)!

X,Y,”and Z” — OUT…!!

• May 26, 2012 at 4:54 pm
    Really? says:

Why do mf’s keep attacking Chris for RESPONDING to what’s being said to him & about him? Damn, y’all act as if he just pulled this ish out the sky. No! He’s defending his name, like any of us would do. Everytime someone (like Raz b or a trashy blog) talks greasy about Chris, all you hear are *crickets,* but the SECOND he defends himself, everybody and their bucktooth cousin starts talking s***…Calling Chris “crazy” and saying “he needs help.” Help? For what? For defending his name! So it’s okay for these fools to throw dog sh*t on Chris, but it’s not okay for Chris to wipe it off? What’s he suppose 2 do, just stand there, covered in sh*t? FOH!!!!!!!

sherisse Replied:

OMG thank you.. all i hear is ppl saying he immature and he need to juss shutup.. why the hell he need to shutup.. so Raz-B can say whtever he want aand chris suppose to be on the hush hush and let him juss say s*** out the side of his neck.. these ppl are f****** backwards as hell ..lol

DAS IT Replied:

If, he had an ounce of decorum and maturity he would not have acknowledged it. His ghetto ass couldn’t help himself. It should be left to the lawyers to handle. My theory, there are no lawyers involved. Celebrities publicly mention lawyers/threaten to sue when there is a whiff of scandal on the horizon. However, if the scandal/accusations happen to be true either deals will be made behind the scenes to limit the fallout or absolutely no law suit will be filed against the accuser. I believe Raz is troubled but I believe the tea he is spilling about Chris sexuality is true.

Jayla Replied:

b**** shut up, he can respon if he wants

Vegas Girl Replied:

Celebs respond to rumors all the time, usually through threat of lawsuit, which may be an option for him. To say anyone wouldn’t respond isn’t that believable. This isn’t just some thing floating around online, this is being taken to print and if it is in fact defamation then Chris Brown should take action as should everyone else that he mentioned. Why Raz B even feels the needs to attempt a tell all involving others rather than just telling his story (again) is something I don’t get?

The tweet wasn’t offensive or anything , the only issue is that Raz B gets attention. We will see if lawyers get involved . Raz B clearly has issues, just a few months ago he was begging to the other members about getting B2K back together and quoting Chris Brown. He’s a strange cat that lost credibility a while ago.

MOBWIFE Replied:

Oh please, if you had an once of sense you wouldn’t make such asinine statement! Something is true because RazB said it? Who in the hell would sleep with RazB? Anyone can spread a lie; remember “JUSTIN BIEBER PLUCKED ME out of a CROWD and SEXED ME in the BATHROOM thus this is his LOVE CHILD”? Now how much TEA did she SPILL?

Of course he should say this is a lie and keep it moving as he did! Chris Broewn’s lawyers will be in contact with RazB’a PUBLIC DEFENDER as he has no MONEY thus the reason for this latest publicity stunt!

YOU BETTER PREACH!

Last I check we were all FREE & living in free countries! Why is it okay for ppl to come out of the woodwork, talking slick and trying to grab shine off of his EVER BRIGHT, EVER SHINNING STAR but when he say’s anything to defend himself he’s evil, crazy, bad and wrong? I see other celebrities defend themselves and are praised for it! This doublle standard being applied to Chris Brown is what’s really crazy, evil & wrong!

I REPEAT, WHAT DO “THE POWERS THAT BE” FEAR ABOUT CHRIS BROWN? Is it that he seems to rise no matter what the challenge? What is it? This is the 10th Chris Brown rumor/LIE I’ve heard since Sunday! And I’m still buying FORTUNE JULY 3 & wish I lived in NY to see him perform live on the Today Show June 8! I’ll just have to watch on NBC! :-)

DAS IT Replied:

Hush your mouth and just buy his new album when it comes out. It’ll be his last album before the book comes out and he’ll be forced outta the closet. LOOOOOL Your boy needs to be comfortable in his sexuality and own it. Can’t wait for the team breezy meltdown when that shiz happens. :)

Ugh Replied:

@DAS IT

You better read mobwife’s stan azz lol there will be a mass online suicide too lol

• May 26, 2012 at 5:01 pm
    GrafittiYourFameOnMyFortune says:

Haven’t been on this site for some time but I had to comment today because I had to thank TGJ.
    The other bloggers are going to post this story with the lies raz b is telling and whether its true or not they will hurt chris, so im happy you guys keep it proffesional and didnt publish what will one day be exposed as dirty rotten fairy tales.

shawna askew best Replied:

How you know its a lie a lot of these men are on down low switching from a woman to a man is nothing for these celebrity is fine for them cb has to keep up appearances for you women why would he come out and say he slept with another man young boys are experimenting these days with their sexuality and in the black community its look down on look at that lying pastor black people don’t want to accept it because he black he slept with young boys and were married get it together peeps a lot black men are on the low its not only whites

MOBWIFE Replied:

So because “alot of men “as you say “are on the down low” that makes this story true?

Other’s have THEREFORE this…… 0_O?

Because there are p********* in the black community doesn’t mean all black men are p*********! Because there are drugs being sold in the black community (just ask JAYZ aka Beyonce Knowles’ pet camel) doesn’t mean that all black men sell drugs. Becuase some black males wear hoodies and have committed crimes doesn’t mean every black male that wears a hoodie is suspicous, a criminal, and deserves to die.

Other’s have THEREFORE this…… 0_O?

DAS IT Replied:

Totally agree. You seem like an intelligent poster,. Unfortunately, your post will get lost in translation. Too many birds and hood rats here to get any kind of interesting debate going. Hilarious, seeing them rush to his defence. All the more funny since I can imagine that the majority of his stans are black girls/women and Chris doesn’t even seem like black women these days. Now, if Raz B is correct, I guess Breezy kinda doesn’t like women full stop. Ha ha.

• May 26, 2012 at 5:03 pm
    FOLLOW ME @gdboyratedloud says:

We all know the real reason CB beat Rihanna. She found out about his homosexual lifestyle. She threatened to out him and he panicked.

Also, what the hell is XY and Z talking about?

POP ROYALTY ( Révolution) Replied:

Proof ?

ILOVEKELLY Replied:

i said the same thing..n it would make sense to why he would beat her out the blue

MOBWIFE Replied:

She was the one who was beating on him 1st that’s why he attacked her back. You do have a right not to be attacked but there seems to be a double standard going on for Chris Brown. It seems to be okay for a 23-yr-old black male to be attacked repeatedly but when he responds he’s the bad guy! #GTFOH

DAS IT Replied:

Closet case homosexual men do have a tendency to hate women. You know they have s** with them for appearances but their desires lay elsewhere. Also, imagine the pressure of being recording artist and other people perhaps having a say in how you mask your sexuality. In no way defending the loon but him being a closet bi/gay would answer many questions about his deranged behaviour.

b**** please Replied:

ikr? this xyz kid make no sense in anything he post on this site…. urghh!!!!!!

X,Y,"and Z" Replied:

@GDBoyratedLoud re: 5:03 pm —

“What the hell is XY and Z talking about?”

I’m talking about “Rihanna the loser”:

1.) Look at what she almost did to Chris’ career! Thank God for talent and hard work.
    2.) Look at what she did to Matt Kemp! Before Rihanna, his was a rising star. With Rihanna, he fails, and fails badly. And since NOT seen with Rihanna, he again finds success.
    3.) ‘Battleship’ is a $400/$450-Million disaster-at-sea!

‘Battleship’ belongs to Rihanna. Rihanna belongs to her ‘Battleship’.

Everyone who comes into close association with Rihanna fails.

Rihanna is the true Queen Of The Damned!

It’s a match made in heaven, those two: Rihanna and her ‘Battleship’. A marriage sanctioned by the Gods Of Dysfunctionality, and blessed by the high priests of “hype without substance”.

But most of all, Rihanna is a liar, according to TMZ:

“Sources say Rihanna was the first one to strike — slapping and striking Brown “numerous times” while he was driving, after seeing the text message from another woman. And Rihanna was fighting Brown. We’re told much of this is reflected in the official police report based on what Rihanna told cops.”

R.I.F.. So here you go: http://www.tmz.com/2009/03/09/brown-wants-misdemeanor-plea-no-jail-time/

X,Y,”and Z”

shawna askew best Replied:

Xyz I did not know Chris has a career and FYI shut the Hell up because there is absolutely no reason for a man to beat a woman you sound like a punk if you a woman Xyz I hope your man kick your ass and you see how it feels and if you a boy I hope your b**** knock your teeth out

MOBWIFE Replied:

THANK YOU and do check the NCFM’s report on the incident but I’m not even here for this discussion today! It’s funny how her stans are forever bring up that damn fight. Get over it already!

@shawna

LOL, if Chris Brown didn’t have a career you wouldn’t be on this blog posting now would you? Obviously has has a career and THE POWERS THAT BE are scared to death about it! OH WELL ..LOL :-)

DAS IT Replied:

You failed the responsible poster test when you used TMZ as a news source for your rant. Chris almost ruined his career when HE decided to smash Rihanna’s face in and callously leave her on a sidewalk. He is lucky Rihanna was lenient and did not wish to press charges. The only reason it even went to court is because Rihanna was forced too. So, you and the other CB stans should be thankful to Rihanna. She is the main reason he did ZERO jail-time for beating someone he supposedly loved. Try harder next time.

Benron Replied:

BLATANT LIES, SHE DID NOTHING!

• May 26, 2012 at 5:10 pm
    king z says:

Umm am i the only one who didnt see anything wrong wit wat cbreezy said? Hell i was surprised by his level of tact given some of his previous responses. The only reason i woulda encouraged him to keep quiet is cuz he at a point where he damned if he do and damned if he dnt.

But yall all kno if any n**** like raz b continuously tlked smack, u wud try to chk him!

sherisse Replied:

No u not.. he should be able to respond.. its crazy cus its like if he didnt respond ppl wld think its true and now he responding ppl think he got sumthn to hide.. these ppl are juss too damn much for me.. i want sumbdy to spread lies abt them and see if they juss sit bck be quiet and not do nunthn

shawna askew best Replied:

If its not true then fight it in court I bet he won’t. Chris is too angry he needs to grow up rihanna put her career on the line made a song with the punk and he thought he would get browny points by dissing her in a song and the public would accept him for that the dumb ass is so dumb they turn on him again so ungrateful ass punk he really think doing that would win him fans it shows a jerk these little girls in here calls themselves breezy fans endorsing abuse get together and call your breezy to come over and slap all your asses and put it on YouTube or go learn about abuse on the internet go volunteer at a woman’s center and walk in someone shoes before you feel its ok for breezy to beat ri like that and for you to think she deserve it . I hope your mama is not getting beat up

@sherisse,

LOL YES, SPEAK ON IT!!

“.. i want sumbdy to spread lies abt them and see if they juss sit bck be quiet and not do nunthn” <–THIS RIGHT HERE!

@shawna askew best,

Have several seats with this bulls**! Raggedy Rih-ANN-a only used Chris Brown for controversy and a publicity stunt any fool can see that! She didn’t give a damn about Chris and only wanted a cheap publicity thrill PER USUSAL. Trust another gimmick/publicity stunt will be coming soon trust that…”He’s the HOTTEST R&B ARTIST out right now” <–in other words USE, USE, USE, USE, USE, YES I'M USING CHRIS BROWN AGAIN!

That damn rap song wasn't even about her but the little USER couldn't resist the chance to make something of Chris' all about her…..POOR VICTIM RIHANNA….blah, blah, blah!

Oh please no one endorses ABUSE or they would be fan's of JAYZ, Eminem, Dr. Dre, Charlie Sheen, Mel Gibson, Sean Penn, Michael Douglas, James Taylor, Axl Rose, Nicholas Cage, Tommy Leee or any one of a 100 ADULT MEN WHO BEAT WOMEN AND YOU DUMB MOTHERF**KERS LOVE DEARLY! Rihanna should have kept her hands to herself! And I hope your FATHER is not geting beat up too!

• May 26, 2012 at 5:12 pm
    king z says:

And the proof is in the pudding. As ppl like raz b and superhead try to gain fame by outing people for past crimes, their careers remain in the shithole while the ppl they try to ruin are flourishing (by comparison)

• May 26, 2012 at 5:14 pm
    Arie says:

I stand with this blog on this one, its not worth mentioning. Is it me or everytime Chris does a major perfomance people come out of the woodwork just to try and bring him down. When are these people gonna realise that Chris’s fan are not gonna live him. As for this Raz b if it turns out that all these guys that he mentioned are gay how is he gonna benefit from it. Those guys will still be making money. I personally think that everybody is jumping on the Chris Brown hating train becoz it gives them free publicity. A while back I thought Chris was stupid for responding now I feel that he is doing the right thing and that he is standing up for himself, I can honestly say he has won me over as a fan.

MOBWIFE Replied:

Yep, after EVERY DAMN PERFORMANCE here they come to try and garner publicity for themselves. Funny what does it get them? Okay, you got 5 minutes of fame AND?….. They should do a WHERE ARE THEY NOW? episode just for these ppl. No one knew you or gave a damn about you before hand, attaching yourself to CHRIS BROWN’S SHINNING STAR isn’t going to champion your cause! When will they learn? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• May 26, 2012 at 5:25 pm
    POP ROYALTY ( Révolution) says:

i don’t know who the f*** is raz b , but i know he’s getting a free promo by CB himself in twitter.

CB is so dumb for a move like that , now he acknowledged it and made everyone know about it.

and now everyone will care about this book to know what’s up !!!!
    that Raz B is doing something right ! and CB need to move his ass away off twitter cuz he’s too dumb to be there and he’s just a easy food for anyone.

a dumb move from cb’s part !!

lacreme Replied:

• May 26, 2012 at 5:43 pm
    X,Y,"and Z" says:

*Slooow sigh..* @Chris Brown, and the ‘Team-Breezy’ family —

Listen to me, and you listen good.. Somethings are soooo transparent – soooo unbelievably, obviously contrived, that they’re not even worth the energy to turn your head to look at, nor the effort to push the words from your lungs in forming a sentence in response. That said, a scene from a “day-in-any-live” should suffice:

You’re on the train going about your everyday business. A sweaty, smelly gutter-dwelling homeless person walks-up to you babbling incoherently. Do YOU then take the time to untangle the ‘spit-breath drivel’, or do you simply ignore him, then knowing that’ll make him go away? You ignore him, and he’s sure to move on, but you entertain him and he’ll surely cough, touch, and/or spit in mid-sentence, then possibly exposing you to Hepatitis, Tuberculosis, or any other air-borne pathogens.

This..’Raz B’ has ZERO talent. If he did, wouldn’t he be in the studio already?! Of course he would! This is why he has to now resort to this very transparent rubbish. You can see his kind coming from MILES AWAY! This ‘Raz B’ is the male equivalent to Kat Stacks. Both are the very definition of “attention whores”!!

And what does John Legend, Kat Stacks, and this..’Raz B’ person all share and have in common? Well, they all share a feeling that WE all owe them something, and they all have in common, a ‘numbing dullness’ to them that covers any sensationalism they can contrive – all in the love of/for the cameras!

And that show John Legend co-stars in..”Duets”? Well, we’ll see just how long that lasts. It’s season opener was good for that time slot, but since then, it’s slipped. Here, here’s what tvbythenumbers reported:

ABC (Network) Duets -P (8-10PM) 1.7(18-49 rating) 6(18-49 share) 6.760 (Viewers Live + SD (millions))

No one cares about ‘John Legend’. He’s a legend in his own mind. He modeled himself after Stevie Wonder – JOHN LEGEND IS NO STEVIE WONDER! Not even starving Africans wants his just-for-the-cameras charity! He’d have been “realer” if he’d had gone to Haiti with Kim Kardashian and handed out blankets and pitched tents.

X,Y,”and Z”

LOL speak on it “brotha”,

They would have done better begging Lionel Richie to stay on Duets. I am so tired of these fake a** copycat shows and lazy programing which exposes Hollyweird’s lack of originality. Duets is a cheap copy of The Voie which is a cheap copy of X-Factor which is a cheap copy of American Idol which is a VERY CHEAP COPY of Showtime at the APOLLO!

THUMBIALINA Legend is pathetic! He is no more than a boot-kissing, knee crawling begger looking for his “head pat” of acceptance and for someone to “rub his head for good luck”! His attacks on Britney Spears and Chris Brown are simply laughable! People would walk for miles and sleep in the street just for a chance to see Chris Brown and Britney Spears “cough & spit” BUT NO ONE would bother to pick up the remote control for a chance to see TUMBALINE STRAIN & STRUUGLE to sing as we all witnessed him doing on the BBMA’s Sunday!

Marvin Gaye, Barry White, Teddy Pendergrass, Luther Vandross DEAD or ALIVE >>>>>> THUMBALINA Legend giving his best performance of his insignificant life!

• May 26, 2012 at 5:57 pm
    RDK says:

i got respect for CB but he just needs to keep is d-mn mouth shout,let people talk and saw what they want to,he haven’t learn by now that because of is short fuse personality people is using that as a weakness to f-ck with him,heed needs to let haters lide and focus on is career,he is still in sh!t because of that Riri situation,and look how hard he had to work to reach back at the level he is now,he should continue on that ath and stop f-cking with people who wants to seem him fall like that Raz b character and all them people who is knocking him for is grammy,i want to see you do good Cris keep doing you and stop f-cking with meaningless drama.

MOBWIFE Replied:

He said nothing untoward about RazBerrySprinkles or the situation. If he said nothing ppl would claim RazB got him scared to speak. He briefly addressed the situation doing exactly what he was suppose to do tweet, let ppl retweet it , then DELETE IT! that’s the best way to spread your point or view if you are a superstar like CB!

CB continues to grind and that’s all he needs to do. He also needs to remember the greater the reward the greater the Devil’s attack to stop you! Tha’s what this week has represented!

• May 26, 2012 at 5:58 pm
    Ugh says:

Why would Raz lie? For attention? B2k is over, aint nobody checkin or him, so I don’t see the point in him lying.

X,Y,"and Z" Replied:

@UGH re: 5:58 pm —

“Why would Raz lie? For attention?” <–O~o

Yes, 'UGH'…"attention". People like that 'Raz B', as I'd said, think they're owed the limelight. He had a brief taste of it years ago, and he's still-now addicted to it. But there's just one little thing he's in desperately short supply of: TALENT!

And it's the very same reason he lied about Chris Stokes! If Chris Stokes had done half of what this Raz B person said he had, Chris Stokes would now sitting behind bars.

'Raz B' is the male equivalent to/of Kat Stacks: the craving for attention without any discernible talent makes for creepy, weird, off-center, irrational behavior. <–'Raz B' is that!

X,Y,"and Z"

Ugh Replied:

No he wouldn’t be sitting behind bars you gullible stan, if no one SAID ANYTHING. Plenty p********* in high positions. Your boy CB probably went off on Rih because of his frustrations with his sexuality.

X,Y,"and Z" Replied:

@Ugh re: May 26th, 2012 at 6:17 pm –

“No he wouldn’t be sitting behind bars you gullible stan, if no one SAID ANYTHING.”

*Meh..* “gullible stan”..?!

But ‘Raz B’ said something, now hadn’t he? And “no one said anything” because they was no one else BUT ONLY ‘Raz B’ and his creepy accusations. And didn’t ‘Raz B’ THEN apologize to Chris Stokes AND Marques Houston? YUP!

We “gullible stans” NEVER, EVER forget, and we ALWAYS pay the closest of attention:
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkoNvXwPnIk)

Raz B: “First, I’d like to say those allegations I made against Chris Stokes and Marques Houston are NOT true. I’d like to apologize for any hurt that this may have caused publicly, financially…”

“Your boy CB probably went off on Rih because of his frustrations with his sexuality.”

Er.. NO! I leave that to “peeping toms” like yourself. Here’s why Chris Brown had to DEFEND himself against Rihanna on Feb 8th, 2009 – according to TMZ:

Here’s the link. Have a read. As you can see, even we “gullible stans” keep ourselves up-to-date and well-informed: tmz(dotcom)/2009/03/09/brown-wants-misdemeanor-plea-no-jail-time/

X,Y,”and Z” — OUT..!!

shawna askew best Replied:

Xyz do you have proof that she strike first you sound dumb just as you feel raz b lying on Chris and its rumors you are no better than him spreading lies that rihanna hit Chris brown first I’m sick of you people thinking people need attention when they tell the truth were you in the car or run in rihanna and Chris brown circles .. get this in your head rihanna is an international star ok she is not local you want me to spell it for you again!!!!! She don’t need no ones coat tail they need hers so stop spreading crap and laughing at rihanna failures do you have a job or go to school I’m thinking this is a 6 year old on here my bad

@shawna askew best

YES, she told the police and others that it was she who attacked because of the text message she read from another female who began calling him while they were driving home from Clive Davis’ Pre-Grammy Party !

Rihanna was seen smacking Chris around in the VA Airport a few years back the vid was post on Youtube. Rihanna assulted her 9 yr-old brother with a bottle sending him to the hospital for stitches because he SAID SOMETHING SHE DIDN’T LIKE. Rihanna told Kontrol Magazine that she has never had a problem going upside a man’s head if she felt he needed to be disciplined! Rihanna is no SAINT dear sorry to break it to you!

So what if she is! When did she become one? EXACTLY…..USE, USE, USE!

lacreme Replied:

b**** you stupid!!!!!!

X,Y,"and Z" Replied:

@Ugh re: May 26th, 2012 at 6:17 pm —

*Meh..* “gullible stan”..?!

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkoNvXwPnIk)

Er.. NO! I leave that to “peeping toms” like yourself. Here’s why Chris Brown had to DEFEND himself against Rihanna on Feb 8th, 2009:

Here’s the link. Have a read. As you can see, even we “gullible stans” keep ourselves up-to-date and well-informed: http://www.tmz(dotcom)/2009/03/09/brown-wants-misdemeanor-plea-no-jail-time/

X,Y,”and Z” — OUT..!!

• May 26, 2012 at 6:04 pm
    Tyler says:

Omfg nobody cares raz b. just shut up and die f**

• May 26, 2012 at 6:13 pm
    lola says:

Who gives a damn if he beat Rihanna’s ass? Why are people still on that? Had he beat a man’s ass, nobody would have called him a MAN BEATER! Everybody knows Rihanna is f***** up in the head and violent herself. All that matters is that he hasn’t hit any female or male ever since the incident. I mean…. I guess Chris should have just kept quiet, just like how John Travolta did with those stupid gay allegations, but I do not believe he is gay. I guess Usher and Trey Songz must be gay too if CB is gay. CB loves women too much to be wanting a nasty, sweaty gay man, especially Raz B’s ugly ass. The real issue is Raz B making himself look like a damn fool! That muthafucker is irritating and should go shoot himself in the head. Like… why the f*** are you writing a tell all book and bragging about sleeping with men???? There’s nothing wrong with being gay, but he just makes himself look psycho and nasty.

shawna askew best Replied:

Lola go suck Chris brown sweaty ass

MOBWIFE Replied:

LOL, she will right after you lick Rihanna’s hairy balls

• May 26, 2012 at 6:19 pm
    Owen says:

What’s the point of tweeting s*** if your gonna delete it? #p**** #b**** #attentionwhore I hope he dies.

RDK Replied:

that,s some strong words,wishing death on a person,he hti Riri but he payed for it,so what you want him to do pay with is life too,man some of you stans are extreme,just watch what you say stuff like this go,d both ways.

MOBWIFE Replied:

Wishing death on another may end up with your entire family dying instead! Becareful what hatred you put in the universe it may come back on you 100 fold! :-(

• May 26, 2012 at 6:24 pm
    darren says:

Raz had better watch what he’s says. The trial is finally over about that college kid putting his reommate on blastThe courts are not taking this lightly anymore. I see this going to be a big problem with Raz. What Chris PR team need to contact their Attorney right away.

• May 26, 2012 at 6:24 pm
    darren says:

roommate on blast

• May 26, 2012 at 6:25 pm
    X,Y,"and Z" says:

Sidenote:

Anyone wonder just why does John Legend and his LadyBoy Transexual-looking GF “have-it-in” for CBreezy? Just why are they so, of late, so desperate and thirsty to throw shade at Chris? In a word, and a thesaurus-worth of description: JEALOUSY!

That new show, ‘Duets’, that co-stars John Legend? Well, here’s some MORE bad news for John and his LadyBoy GF:

“Fast National ratings for Thursday, May 24, 2012

ABC’s “major music series” “Duets” didn’t pull in major ratings for its premiere Thursday, drawing about 6.7 million viewers and an adults 18-49 rating below 2.0.”
    Here’s the link, have a read: http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2012/05/tv-ratings-duets-premiere-soft-for-abc-so-you-think-you-can-dance-down-from-last-year.html

No one cares about, nor is interested in John Legend. I never really did get him.. But now I understand the reasoning behind his most recent actions: envy.

X,Y,”and Z” — OUT..!!

Viciousss Replied:

Ain’t no one more thirsty than you XYZ, either Chris giving it to you good or you on your knees waiting for him with this lame essay s***.

1 comment from them vs. thousands from you.

Boy get off the net and salute your Queen!

shawna askew best Replied:

No one has it in for Chris people can express an opinion that does not mean they have it in for him you need some paxil for your paranoia I think paxil is too mild for you Xyz

MOBWIFE Replied:

Please only a fool can’t see this scheme! There was not a need for THUMBALINA to speak period!! He just wanted publicity for this show. NO ONE CARES OR BOTHERED TO WATCH! LOL got to love the JUSTICE IN THAT!

MOBWIFE Replied:

Mwah Dear, keep up the good work! :-)

THUMBALINA Legend can’t understand why he doesn’t receive the same amount of attention that more talented and highly desired artists do? If he was so relevant he wouldn’t need to comment on anyone. He would just do his thing and he would shine like CB does. Now he’s been exposed for the little nothing that he is!..lol I love it!

He had 3 songs I have enjoyed a few years back but never enough to purchase or pay attention to him performing them. Perhaps this show will give him the ATTENTION HE SO DESPERATELY SEEKS! Maybe he can have RazB on to perform….LMAO :-)

• May 26, 2012 at 6:47 pm
    Teacher says:

Spill that tea Raz-B!!!!!

Just like Fist Brown told Rih…she responded so she must feel guilty…well lookie here…f** Brown responded so it must be true!!! He’s guilty and scared!!!!!!

b**** please Replied:

ROTFLMAO!!!!

LMAO! Replied:

Thank You! Say that ish!

HeavyHeavy Replied:

LMAO that makes sense…the irony of his own words!!

• May 26, 2012 at 6:58 pm
    Thirsty says:

Lol @thatgrapejuice putting “Preorder the album here” under this miss of a post.

Thirsty Replied:

*mess*

Teacher Replied:

”miss” was good too!

• May 26, 2012 at 6:59 pm
    Sherlock says:

Christopher should not pay this too much attention. Some, but not too much. His lawyer can advise him on how to handle it. It’s just what happens when you are number one.

Teacher Replied:

..number one in line to suck a d***!

Sherlock Replied:

Actually, I meant number one in popularity, talent, ability to bring record numbers of viewers to top rated talent shows, performance skills, vocal ability, character, honesty, vocal range, inner beauty, and talent (it bears repeating in this day and age). Oh yes, and talent.

Viciousss Replied:

Honesty and inner beauty? Fa real?

Lol.

___________________________________

BAM…B*TCH, THIS RIGHT HERE!

• May 26, 2012 at 7:06 pm
    X,Y,"and Z" says:

@Chris Brown/Staff –

Breezy, maybe you SHOULD call the lawyers.. Why? Well, this is Raz B standing in front of a camera apologizing to Chris Stokes and Marques Houston:

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkoNvXwPnIk)

Raz B: “First, I’d like to apologize to Chris Stokes and Marques Houston for those allegations. They were NOT true. And I apologize for any hurt that this may have caused publicly, financially..”

It’s like I’d said, and what’s so very painfully obvious: when you feel obligated that you’re owed the limelight, but you have ZERO talent, we get this sweaty, smelly, diseased sedimentation sticking to the soles of our shoes: Raz B, Kat Stacks, Rihanna, and THEIR kinds.

X,Y,”and Z”

• May 26, 2012 at 7:32 pm
    JER says:

I love how “Confronting” someone is sending them a childish tweet. I can’t.

• May 26, 2012 at 7:50 pm
    IT'S ALL GOOD!!! says:

Why is it that whenever Chris is beefing with somebody (Including Rihanna), he seems to tweet them and then delete the tweet moments later.

MusicBoy Replied:

Chris appears hard on the outside but is filled with cotton. He never stands by his word.

Viciousss Replied:

Because Chris is a weak punk. If you’re gonna get bold then stick to it, don’t backtrack and hide your hands like a 4 yr old that stole some cookies.

He needs to miss Twitter with that weak ass s***.

shawna askew best Replied:

He a punk he runs away he bullies women and say stuff on Twitter to disrespect them classic sign of an abuser they can’t stand up to men

MOBWIFE Replied:

HE DID EXACTLY WHAT HE SHOULD HAVE DONE! Tweet, let the thirsty b*tch retweet it, then delete it! the word is now spread and he can continue on his day… BRILLIANT! :-)

LOVE CHRIS BROWN –> YOUNG, BLACK, BEAUTIFUL, AND STRONG!! YES, TeamBreezy all day haters :-)

• May 26, 2012 at 7:57 pm
    crystal says:

Just look in dude eyes. This guy have a serious problem

I’ve been tomany many sites and TGJ, Mediatake out, and the radio show he dude was on 105.1. Not to many blogs want to touch this.

LMAO! Replied:

I don’t think Raz is crazy; This video shows he is pissed the f*ck off! Hell, I get that way when I am extremely angry and I’m not crazy by any means. The music industry/media are quick to portray artists who expose the truth as crazy, drug addicts, etc (MJ, Whitney, Amy W, Tupac) and you see where they are (RIP)… I dont care what no one says. Raz B isn’t pulling this stuff out his ass, nope…not with all the specific details, names, etc. And CB made himself look extra suspect when he posted to his Twitter, but then deleted it. The music industry/Hollyweird is wicked, evil, and dirty so I think there is much truth to what Raz is saying.

Vegas Girl Replied:

I believed Raz initially and I do believe that a lot of really foul things happen in entertainment but at some point Raz B became more and more unbelievable when he started dragging more people into it. He’s dragging people in that he’s not even saying were molested by Chris Stokes….what’s the point? I mean at this point who does he know that isn’t gay or has been involved in some type of molestation? It’s reaching ridiculous levels now.

The B2K boys I kinda understand him mentioning (they may have had a shared experience and they were in direct, close contact for a while) but Bow Wow, Ray J , Chris Brown, I really don’t get it other than attention.

shawna askew best Replied:

You right think its true

MOBWIFE Replied:

Wow so you are really trying to put RazB in the same category as Tupac, Whitney, MJ, & Amy Winehouse? I initla beleived RazB and felt sorry for him until he BACKTRACKED denying it all on youtube and in interviews.

Now after he has made multiple attempts to produce music and videos but NO ONE GIVES A RATS A**! Since he knows controversy has given him th emost amount of attention he has received in years he is now attempting to do it again this time attacking ppl for no reason. I smell ANOTHER YOUTUBE RETRACTION VIDEO ON THE WAY!

• May 26, 2012 at 8:06 pm
    crystal says:

Chris Stokes is a m*********** for doing this to these young boys. This is a shame

• May 26, 2012 at 8:22 pm
    MusicBoy says:

It must be some truth to the matter because nobody is trying to take legal actions to stop Raz B.

Taking legal action would require deep digging into a past that they obviously are afraid to go public.

Raz B sounds crazy but if someone was spreading lies about me, I would take legal action so that’s why I sort of believe his story.

James227 Replied:

How do you know legal action is not being taken.

• May 26, 2012 at 8:40 pm
    b**** please says:

IS FIST CLOWN WEARING A NOSE RING???

HeavyHeavy Replied:

yes he is

James227 Replied:

Tupac wore a nose ring also so has many more so that makes them gay also. What the hell does Chris Brown noes ring have to do with anything?

HeavyHeavy Replied:

They was only asking a question….and no one said anything about it equating to him being gay…can tell whats really on your mind!!

b**** please Replied:

@HEAVYHEAVY THANK YOU! I THOUGHT I WAS ONLY ASKING A QUESTION AND NEVER MADE MENTION OF THE WORD GAY. I GUESS SOMEONE IS TRYING TO TELL US SOMETHING.
    AND OH FIST CLOWN IS THAT REALLY YOU TRYING TO DEFEND YOUR CORNER???? ROTFLMAO BITCHPLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• May 26, 2012 at 11:12 pm
    CH says:

You know whats funny is that whenever a baseless claim about Rihanna comes out ‘That Grape Juice’ is the first to report it true or not, however whenever a claim comes out about someone else all of a sudden yall have a journalistic moral compass, get real…

• May 26, 2012 at 11:38 pm
    X,Y,"and Z" says:

The following is ‘Raz B’ being quoted while standing in front of a camera, then being recorded..

Here’s the link where you can see actually see ‘Raz B’ admitting he’s a filthy, diseased, unclean homosexual liar – (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkoNvXwPnIk)

‘Raz B’ is a homosexual. Homosexuals are liars. God hates homosexuals. Nature abhors the homosexual. According to the Word Of God, there can be NO SUCH THING as a “hate-crime against homosexuals”:

“If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. — Lev.20:13

“..their blood shall be upon them.” <–Means God will not only forgive those who are true believers, and who then enforce the Word Of God – but bless them in abundance!

X,Y,"and Z" — OUT..!!

Team Raz B Replied:

God hates Chris Brown?

Viciousss Replied:

Basically. Seems like XYZ is in the same boat as Chris. Responding anything to things he CLAIMS aren’t true, making it look like the total opposite.

James227 Replied:

How would you know if God hate Chris Brown?. But God probabley hates your hatin ass

Teacher Replied:

GOD doesn’t hate anyone!

X,Y,"and Z" Replied:

@Teacher re: May 27th, 12:08 pm —

“GOD doesn’t hate anyone!”

Hey, ‘Teacher’, you listen-up and you listen good: God hates Rihanna, that’s why her toxic, chernobyl “lady-parts” are always setting off “5-alarm fires”..!!! Just you ask Matt Kemp, he’ll tell you ALL ’bout it..!!!!

X,Y,”and Z” — OUT..!!

• May 27, 2012 at 2:23 am
    Remey says:

Chris Brown confuses me so much. He asks people to let him focus on his career. However, he does this. I would let him get away with some subtweets or sly shade, but he goes all the way out.

YOU ARE A CELEBRITY! There are unchangeable rules that celebrities must simply accept. Those are just the rules. If you don’t like them, leave the game.

Taking the high road is always the better move. Did you see Beyonce get on Twitter and bash sites, tabloids, and reporters for accusing her of a fake pregnancy. Yeah, she responded afterwards by giving a mature response, but she wasn’t flashy about it.

I give Chris Brown 5 more yeas until his career is over due to these personal outbursts.

• May 27, 2012 at 4:14 am
    DIGGER BEY says:

Well we don’t know if Raz B is been an attention w**** or not. The thing that gets me is Rihanna fans. If anything negative comes out about Chris, they believe it. We don’t know if this is true or not. So for some of y’all to bash this man and call him out of his name, needs to have several seats! Rihanna was the one that got her ass beat not y’all and she has forgave him and moved on. That’s the right thing to do n GOD eyes! If u don’t forgive Chris for his bad judgements, then GOD isn’t forgiving u for ur bad judgements! When up n hell, for something that didn’t involve u, is clearly dumb ass hell. Most of u pics needs to b n the dictionary beside the words dumb, delusional, idiot, insane, birdbrain, sickminded and oh, Rihanna favorite word for her childish delusional fans (Cunts).

Teacher Replied:

b**** STFU and have a seat! You’ve called Rihanna a s***, w****,and God knows what else and it’s all bcuz of the media and rumors…..is that not doing the same thing ur accusing all Rihanna fans of doing? Hypocrite! Unless u r a hair on Rihanna’s p****, U DON’T know how many d**** she’s had!!! Have ANOTHER SEAT b****!!! Typical Beyonce stan trying to come for Rih!

• May 27, 2012 at 4:18 am
    Mjforever says:

But chris aren’t you the one who said rihanna must have a guilty conscience for responding when you “didn’t” diss her in theraflu. Tell me this , why has Noone dared to sue raz b.Surely if what he’s saying is a lie suing him would silence him for good BUT they know it’s true so don’t want ANYTHING to be investigated.

shawna askew best Replied:

Karma getting his little punk ass back after he diss ri

darren Replied:

Dumb b**** so Rihanna f**** around with gay men according to what you all are saying most of the men are gay in the industry. So what does that make Rihanna lol. You b****** sounds so dumb.

DAS IT Replied:

True this.

• May 27, 2012 at 4:31 am
    DIGGER BEY says:

@XYZ& Team Razor B. DONT ASSOCIATE GOD WITH ANYTHING THATS ABOUT HATE! GOD IS LOVE! He is about Loving and getting along with others! And I know ur not quoting Bible verses, seeing how ur always bashing Kelly! #BOI STOP

Teacher Replied:

ANd U ALWAYS talkin s*** about Rih, so hang it up flat screen!!!

• May 27, 2012 at 9:42 am
    Niels says:

Well story has it back in the day Chris give someone in b2k a good a$$ whooping for flirting with him I’m starting to think it was raz b n now raz can run off at the mouth because he knows the mainstream media will save him. Im not even a fan of Chris but knows the boy as talent but the hate for hi won’t let him be great. I bet if someone was talking about Rihanna Bey or hell even Jayz (which btw has some gay rumors out there to n they chose to respond like chris the comments would be totally different. Ex. U telling Them Jayz end them Jayz n I can go on but what would be the point. We pick n chose in what to believe and who to hate.

• May 27, 2012 at 9:46 am
    Nats says:

Ahh Chris I bet u never thought u would get this kind of Karma days after dissing Rihanna did u. Lol

• May 27, 2012 at 11:28 am
    PrettigurlrockD says:

Raz B could be a liar. Have u guys seen his videos? He is a f****** nutcase mentally unstable and desperate for media attention. He posted a video of himself preaching like a reverend would in church. Who does that?

• May 27, 2012 at 12:44 pm
    BLACK MADONNA says:

RAZ-B IS SO MESSY.. NEVER LIKED HIM

• May 27, 2012 at 12:49 pm
    MISHKA says:

“Pre-order the LP here.”

No thank you. I would like the pre-order the TELL ALL BOOK instead, thank you.

I don’t know what’s wrong with Chris. I don’t even know what’s wrong with me, I usually DON’T stan for dumb people.

• May 27, 2012 at 2:24 pm
    -_- says:

WHERE CAN I PRE ORDER THIS BOOK?!?! I’m here for the truth that will be told, Raz B ain’t lying and y’all gon’ learn soon! Heads will roll and I cannot wait!

• May 27, 2012 at 7:58 pm
    kayla says:

oh laaaaawd…lip syncing woman beater booty tickled about somebody sayying or speak’n about him again huh…if its a lie, why so booty tickled, let what ever it is go in & out the media by NOT acknowledgeing it..what ever it was must be semi if not completley true for chris 2 try && shut it down before its even open..this boy swear somebody wanna talk about him..boy its NOT ’07, your RARLEY the topic of discussion w/yo pre-flopping album…dnt get ya hopes up thinkin somebody gives a rats ass about mutha f***’n chris brown..btw, i think chris secretly got a crush on Raz-B…

• May 28, 2012 at 2:03 am
    Tbozfan10 says:

Ummm hey TGJ,, If these are “baseless allegations” then in reality they aren’t “damning”.. That’s a contradiction.

• May 28, 2012 at 10:02 pm
    CommonSense says:

It saddens me that we as a culture will stoop to such levels to ruin others rep. Just shut up and enjoy the music! God I swear we throw more shade at our own community than any other race as EVER done to us.

• May 29, 2012 at 7:15 am
    CbBestFan says:

Okay!! So the one to blame here is raz what ever he the one who started this he deserves it he e lying about Chris that s*** ain’t right and those bitchies be callin “I’m razB team!” and b******* like that r stupid I never heard of this asshole and suddenly he comes all on Chris what a loser clearly he is just jealous of Chris and how Chris is making more secsesful music while he isn’t I bet he isn’t even had a one goddamn hit song!! So RazB SIT YO STUPID f***** UP ASS DOWN m***********!!!!!!

• May 31, 2012 at 7:14 am
    Beyonce's Weave says:

OMG How do I pre-order this book? I so cant wait to read it, sounds like it’ll be juicy. I always had my suspicions with the Rap/R&B industry. Maybe this book will help shed some light on the happenings backstage in closeted gay Hollywood. So cant wait to read it.

• June 2, 2012 at 1:28 pm
    HAMBONE says:

The last two tweets on this article got it right! LOL. SHUT UP CHRIS! Chris Brown is the reason why i refused to be on twitter. How can one sentence ruin your life or start so much drama? GOOD CHARACTER is a requirement of having such a large platform. Let Raz B say stuff… uh, CB paying attention to is it what’s putting light on it. If CB addresses it in any way, that starts to validate it. Uh, and CB, if you want to be mad at some1 read all the comments on this page. There are lots of nastier lies being said, so either focus, and shut down your twitter OR just speaking in the public before you think! Remember all the nasty things people have said about Beyonce for years? You never saw her twittering or coming out in the public saying something like Chris did to RAZ B. Much of Beyonce’s success is attributed to the fact that she didn’t respond to ‘foolery’. If something isn’t true, you don’t ever have to worry. When it gets outta hand then, MATURELY, speak the truth. People get tired of seeing artists who “earn” everyone’s attention and then use that platform to take their fans, through the stuff too. It’s not a good look, and it will bite you in the end. The way media is now, TRUST, you will never escape a moment without your drama finding its way in. KILL IT WHILE YOU CAN.

HAMBONE Replied: