Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Chris Brown Unveils Final ‘Fortune’ Tracklist

chris brown fortune Chris Brown Unveils Final Fortune Tracklist

After sharing the tentative and non-sequenced tracklist for ‘Fortune’ back in February, Chris Brown has unmasked the final set of songs to feature on the LP.

Find out what C. Breezy will be serving up come July 3rd below…

Fortune Tracklist

16. Free Run
17. Remember My Name – Brown, Chris Featuring Sevyn
18. Wait For You
19. Touch Me – Brown, Chris Featuring Sevyn

{Source}

****

Will you be buying ‘Fortune?’

• May 29, 2012 at 7:50 am
    BubblePopElectric says:

Yayyyyyy! I can’t wait for this album!
    Chris always has a little something for everyone!

mobwife Replied:

HATERS CAN DISLIKE YOUR COMMENT ALL THEY WANT BUT THEY KNOW IT’S TRUE!

Yes, I’m so excited. I hope it follows the same formate as FAME and it will be a #winner!

[...] ThatGrapeJuice Related Posts:Chris Brown ‘Fortune’ Album TracklistChris Brown ‘Fortune’ [...]

• May 29, 2012 at 8:04 am
    CBE says:

Great!!! I am curious though… Where is FOOLS WITH YOU,OPEN ROAD and TREADING WATER? oh chris just 3 songs… oh well,July 3!!!

• May 29, 2012 at 8:04 am
    Ny says:

Sorry im not checking for this dude anymore, he dont deserve no more of my time, NEXT

@cbDani Replied:

B1tch pls why the f*** are here? if your not checking for him..

• May 29, 2012 at 8:28 am
    Ugh says:

Stuck on stupid? 4 years old?………Po Chris

• May 29, 2012 at 9:30 am
    I&I(yardie) says:

I have always love CB and seven songs together so we get 3 on the deluxe edition, SWEET! Dont wake me up is one of the worst CB songs I have ever heard. I usually buy multiple copies for my sisters as gifts but I am not sure if I will buy more than 1 this time around. We will see after an album listen. So far otherwise from “sweet love” I have not been slayed.

• May 29, 2012 at 9:54 am
    Kayla says:

im tell’n u…a uptempo song w/chris ft. nicki minaj wooda slayyyed..and chris is so stuck on being different, how bout never before features sevyn & kevin mccall are always there..sevyn got 3 features on here, like 10 on B.I.D && alot of back up on F.A.M.E..werent big sean & wiz khalifa on f.a.m.e. as well? it would be nice 2 have suprise features like taylor swift, kelly rowland, jay-z, nicki minaj, eminem, mirah carey, jason derulo, even a micheal jackson back+track wouldve been nice…i mean SOMEBODY
    SOMETHING othen Kevin, Sevyn & repeatss..the music better be good cause the Tracking list aint ..
    #GuhdLuck

HeavyHeavy Replied:

Truth!!! – the track list don’t excite me so its up to the music and the singles aint helped so far. Would of liked Ludacris and Jhene Aiko to feature, jheez even Cassie would of been nice lol

Virtuoso Intellect Replied:

Jay on a CB album? Ch ….

Kayla Replied:

Ik, sounds unlikely but SOMETHIN other than Sevyn, Kevin, Wiz, or Sean, its crazy cause every body except Nas that features on this CD was on f.a.m.e. (deuces, bomb, paper scissors rock, and back vocals), Boy in Detention && now Fortune. he even repeats songs, like Deuces on F.A M.E. was on in my zone 1&2 and Strip was on B.I.D. like WTF, come on chris…

• May 29, 2012 at 11:17 am
    @cbDani says:

i wonder what happen to the track him and bruno mars as he promised couple month ago -_-!

mobwife Replied:

I’m curious to know if this is the actual list? I’m gonna wait and see… who knows? I love Bruno Mars and would love to hear the 2 of them on a track together!

• May 29, 2012 at 11:19 am
    @cbDani says:

i remember him tweeting this ““ME and BRUNO MARS are doing an incredible record soon… (like 2011 ELVIS and MICHAEL) gonna be a movie!!!!”

[...] ThatGrapeJuice Share this:Like this:LikeBe the first to like this [...]

• May 29, 2012 at 12:22 pm
    ASAP (As Sincere As Possible) says:

Well, I’m checking for him. But the only 2 tracks I’ve liked out of the 6 we’ve heard so far are ‘TUTM’ and ‘Oh Yeah’, which is not even included. I hope the tracks we’re yet to hear are miles better. I’m excited for the Nas collaboration and for ‘Trumpet Lights’. Such an intriguing title :wink:

• May 29, 2012 at 12:47 pm
    chianne says:

This has always been my dude, but not lately. I don’t have a real great feelng about this list and the songs so far. And the fact he/they are refusing to do any of those radio interviews he did for FAME. Not to mention the continuing mess-ups on twtitter, the shots he’s taken at Rihanna (tweets, the dagger rap). All those lovey-dovey photos he and his GF keep posting do not endear him to his female fan base. And his gaunt look these days – ?? I kinda worry what is happening to Chris.

But will certainly buy the album.

mobwife Replied:

Ummm you said a mouth full right there! Let’s see:

1) No one took shots at Rihanna! She chose to believe that 1 line in a free rap song he put out was about her. Had she not paniced and acted guilty, no one would have said a thing! The media of course ran with the POOR RIHANNA STORY….blah, blah!

2) Regardless of the interviews, he will receive the same amount of negative or positive press he received last yr. This way they will have to dredge up the past in order to discuss it not have him present for a memorable “GOT YOU MOMEMT!” We all know that’s the only thing the media wants!

3) No one cares about this boy’s personal life. He is 23, young, handsome and successful. Everyone understands that he has a gf and he seems to be happy with her so that’s all that matters to his fans! With her there is NO STRESS & NO DRAMA!

4) Until I hear the songs I can’t gauge how good or bad they are! Just reading the back of FAME didn’t excite me, but once I played it, I WAS IN LOVE!

chianne Replied:

1) Even if it wasnt about Rih, it wasn’t smart to have those lines in the rap – he shoulda known that people would see it as a Rihanna slam – on top of HIM tweeting back something like ‘if you take offense you must be guilty.’ And now ‘she’s a dream chaser’ – just negative stuff – and see how its feeding the gossip blogs. Just kinda messy.

2) Those supportive radio interviewers last year NEVER brought up the past. But either way, I wish he/they would learn to handle some of those questions – cant keep ducking. One major interview dealing with it might put the subject to rest and folks move on. Might

3) No one cares about his personal life?? YOU said that’s all the media wants – because the public is hungry for details. He and GF don’t help by tweeting all about their personal drama. I’d love to ignore it but CB just feeding the wolves.

4) I do HOPE album is a winner, like FAME turned out to be. Its all about those unknown songs I think. Sweet Love is the only real quality single. I can’t stand Till I Die. And sad re: no See Through. But crossing fingers.

• May 29, 2012 at 2:23 pm
    mobwife says:

I’m mad SEE THROUGH wasn’t included as a bounce track!

I wonder if this is his TRUE tracklist? Ummmm…I’m gonna wait to see what really shows up on the CD! :-)

Fortune uly 3rd….yeah 3x

LindseyMari Replied:

Right?! I thought See Through and Oh Yeah had potential to be on the album.

• May 29, 2012 at 4:04 pm
    chianne says:

And what’s all this “dirty” by certain tracks? Are they dirtier than Till I Die? (no ‘dirty by that one). We’ll see shortly. I hope he puts this phase to rest soon. Gettin nasty – and old.

[...] Turn Up The Music – Brown, Chris / Underdogs, The / Fuego 2. Bassline – Dirty 3. Till I Die – Main Version – [...]

• May 29, 2012 at 6:37 pm
    U Aint About Dat Life says:

I’ve already pre-ordered the deluxe. #teambreezy

• May 29, 2012 at 7:56 pm
    Mike says:

I know this tracklist is false. Where is “Don’t Wake Me Up”?

LindseyMari Replied:

Track #13

• May 29, 2012 at 8:36 pm
    Journey Israel says:

Yes Siiiirrrrrrr!.

• May 30, 2012 at 9:58 am
    notsuoh says:

just interested in the sevyn records!!! yaaayy

• June 1, 2012 at 2:54 am
    Kayla says:

I don’t think this is official. Chris said that the songs we are hearing aren’t on fortune. So I think he’s still preparing the tracking list. And this is TGJ second time posting the”tracking list” imma have to find out myself before I trust then on this case….