Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Destiny Aligns: LeToya Luckett & Michelle Williams Meet & Mingle

michelle williams letoya Destiny Aligns: LeToya Luckett & Michelle Williams Meet & Mingle

Their destiny’s may not have crossed paths while in Destiny’s Child, yet former members LeToya Luckett and Michelle Williams have ensured it has in their time post the Grammy winning band.

Indeed, the last three years have seen the ladies spotted out and about on numerous occasions, and it now appears the masses are set to see diva’s dynamic on camera in the latest of Luckett’s ‘Love, Life & Music’ webisodes. Check out a sneak peek of episode 4 below…

A modern-day Supremes-themed soap, the Destiny’s Child story makes for a riveting watch. Needless to say, then, we will certainly be watching this!

• May 7, 2012 at 5:13 pm
    skintightjeans says:

Ohhhh I’m ready for that one!

• May 7, 2012 at 5:27 pm
    kingphoenix says:

I still can’t believe her fans dragged her like that…smh @ Letoya.

sidenote: @Sam are you going to post pics of the Met Ball? Azealia is about to make her official grand debut into the American Media! I expect ratchet weave, major attitude, and pure fierceness…lol

• May 7, 2012 at 5:33 pm
    Hot! says:

Cant wait Toya’s webisode have been great so far and this hopefully is another to add to the collection and with Michelle i hope to see them sing somethin… if not its coo at least that speech would be interesting to hear.

[...] & Michelle Williams Meet & Mingle That Grape Juice Mon, May 7, 2012 10:03 PM UTC That Grape Juice Rate  Loading … Share (function() { var po = document.createElement('script'); [...]

• May 7, 2012 at 5:55 pm
    Kyle says:

I can see Letoya and Michelle hittin it off well. There’s something about all the DC divas…whenever I see any of them together it puts a smile on my face. Beyonce, Kelly, Michelle and Letoya are amazing girls.

• May 7, 2012 at 6:36 pm
    Hot! says:

yeah they both seem like they could be really cool cuz they funny and crazy as heck

• May 7, 2012 at 6:59 pm
    Sleazy says:

@kyle I agree when I see them together I get an instant smile on my face they don’t come off fake like we Have to like each other they get along well just Mathew

• May 7, 2012 at 8:22 pm
    antertain says:

Yep also smiling

• May 7, 2012 at 9:04 pm
    me says:

You should really start proofreading your posts. Sooo many grammar mistakes. #JusSayin

• May 8, 2012 at 12:05 am
    [email protected] says:

michelle williams at the 0:17-0:18 mark is saying, “No LaToya, no Destinys Child Reunion,…it’s only 3 remember:

• May 8, 2012 at 12:29 am
    D-MONEY says:

^^^ LMFAO good one

• May 8, 2012 at 3:12 am
    wezzy says:

Dis is a good look for the women of destiny’s child love em all!! ready for some music from michelle (hint) Michelle n letoya collaborations would be a great buzzer!

• May 8, 2012 at 7:06 am
    Jonathan Gardner says:

Yaas! I’m so ready for the next episode! :D

[...] in the latest of Luckett’s ‘Love, Life & Music’ webisodes. Check out a sneak peek of episode 4 [...]