Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Exclusive: Tamar Braxton Reveals ‘Braxton Family Values’ Will Return This Summer

With two successful seasons wrapped, many had earmarked the end of the year for the return of  ‘Braxton Family Values’.

However, speaking at the launch of Kim Kimble’s new WE tv hair show this week, ‘Values” break-out star Tamar Braxton revealed to That Grape Juice EXCLUSIVELY that the hit series is set to return for a “summer-sizzler”.

Airing this August, the “arc” season will be boast six all new episodes.

Hit ‘PLAY’ to watch Tamar dish on the sisters’ comeback, her own spin-off show, and the debut of her new single.

• May 31, 2012 at 7:39 am
    NIVEA says:

chiiiild…where is this womans sense at..because i think she left it home…
    and ill be tuned in!!!

• May 31, 2012 at 7:43 am
    prettigurlrockD says:

I like toni braxton but those other broads are boring. Like they are boring and irrelevant. Who cares about this lame show.

• May 31, 2012 at 8:28 am
    JJFan1814 says:

Yay! I can’t wait! I love the sisterly drama and s*** on this show!

• May 31, 2012 at 9:19 am
    TresChic says:

I’m lookin forward to BFV but I cannot STAND Tamar she is sooo annoying and self centered

• May 31, 2012 at 9:40 am
    BOOMBASTIC!!! says:

Oh gawd please no. Save us the agony.

• May 31, 2012 at 11:47 am
    mobwife says:

Only if that one sister is giving brain to more random men…DUH! :-)

I love Toni however and would love to see her get back on track with her singing/music. Her Las Vegas show as amazing.

• May 31, 2012 at 12:16 pm
    ‘Braxton Family Values’ to Return in August says:

[...] Braxtons is coming back in August,” revealed Tamar Braxton to That Grape Juice. ” I’m so excited. I’m just excited because we have a special summer time six [...]

• May 31, 2012 at 2:30 pm
    danny b says:

you all need to lighten up and get over yourselves… shes was CRACKING ME UP!! She is so funny !! Tamar may be a little much at times, as there is always one thats a little overly eccentric in EVERY family, but at the end of the day she loves her sisters and her family and is there for them and thats all that matters. But her personality is so vibrant that you either love it or hate it but i LOVE it.. she has so much character and whit and everything good thing has its flaws so stop throwing stones at Tamar just because she has more personality than your mediocre lives have in one broken fingernail.

• May 31, 2012 at 3:18 pm
    WHOCARES says:

Anyone who finds this tramp entertaining is just as retarded as she is.

• June 1, 2012 at 2:53 am
    2312onblast says:

http://2312onblast.com COME TO MY BLOG TO GET A SCOOP. TAMAR IS A PRETTY MESS i love this woman.

• June 1, 2012 at 3:16 am
    Adrian says:

Tamar is hiliarious and I always enjoy her personality. It’s not over the top at all. She’s just outspoken and confident. It kills ppl with low self estreem to see someone carry themselves well and and have a great self image. I wish the best for her and can’t wait to tune into the BFV!

• June 1, 2012 at 5:56 am
    Darianna Jones says:

I’m here for Tamar! All of you low self-esteem haters can catch my purse and exit this thread! #TamarStan and btw I don’t check for replies so have fun :)

• June 1, 2012 at 7:05 am
    WHOCARES says:

ALL YOU TAMAR STANS (LOL) SAY THE SAME THING, OR YOU’RE THE SAME PERSON. YOU’RE THE ONES WITH LOW SELF ESTEEM LIVING VICARIOUSLY THROUGH THIS ATROCITY.

[...] a special 6-week run starting in August. Tamar recently shared her excitement about the return with That Grape Juice TV: The Braxtons is coming back in August. I’m so excited. I’m just excited because we [...]

[...] later interviewed with That Grape Juice and revealed “The Braxtons is coming back in August.”  ” I’m so excited. [...]