Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Must See: Forbes Celebrity 100 List

Jennifer Lopez1 Must See: Forbes Celebrity 100 List

Today, Forbes published their list the world’s most powerful celebrities.

This list–which includes film and television actors, TV personalities, models, athletes, authors, musicians and comedians–is based on money and fame.

Fame-according to Forbes- is measured in media visibility in print, television, radio and online, plus social media power, calculated by looking at each celebrity’s presence on Facebook and Twitter.

The earnings consist of pretax income between May 1, 2011, and May 1, 2012. Management, agent and attorney fees are not deducted. Forbes has been publishing the list annually since 1999.

List below…

9 75329c540dc9c6b397cab49c21afbce8 Must See: Forbes Celebrity 100 List

Tom Cruise

$75 M 13 22 26 32 42
10 e00d59a4946ce3106ea219abeaf2ebc3 Must See: Forbes Celebrity 100 List

Steven Spielberg

$130 M 3 38 10 46 80

Peep the full list here.

Weigh in below…

• May 16, 2012 at 10:39 am
    IMGUNNACHECKUBOO says:

This list is obviously b******* if this Has been is on top. Technically she may have gotten there but this list does not take into account when an entertainer is clearly passed their prime.

• May 16, 2012 at 10:41 am
    Craig says:

Uggghhh wtf is Rihanna doing on here??? I guess selling nothing but singles does pay off!!!!!

• May 16, 2012 at 10:48 am
    WHUT says:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

SO WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

I thought the bums said REPEATEDLY on this site that a certain p****-dragging centenarian fossil was the QUOTE slave master UNQUOTE who Rihanna was basically PICKING COTTON for!!!!!!!!!

JUDGING from this list it looks that slave opened a cotton factory or FIVE HUNDRED ON THE SIDE!!!!!!! KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I gives not a SINGLE f*** about celeb money but this is ALL KINDS of hilarious!!!!! The SLAVE MASTER isn’t even in the TOP 10!!!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

• May 16, 2012 at 10:49 am
    WaitUrTurn88 says:

RIHANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!……..U SEE SAM DIDNT MENTION HER NAME, SHE MADE MORE THEN GAGA AND KATY PERRY!!! PLUS THE 7th TOP GROSSING TOUR,…..IF U GUYS DNT KNOW BY NOW, IM GONNA TELL YA, THAT REIGN JUST WONT LET UP!!!……SHE NOT GOING ANYWHERE ANYTIME SOON, AND I AM HYPED ABOUT THAT!!! LOVE U RIRI!!

• May 16, 2012 at 10:49 am
    loso says:

Why y’all got Chris Brown, Nicki Minaj and Kelly Rowland filed under here. I seen none of them on the list. Lol y’all crazy AF

• May 16, 2012 at 10:49 am
    loso says:

mj’s smooth criminal video shits on beyonces whole career

• May 16, 2012 at 10:53 am
    dede says:

defo was not expectin Jlo to be number 1

• May 16, 2012 at 10:53 am
    lol says:

Haterz can officially kill them selves Rihanna made the forbes list above LADY GAGA where is all that s*** talkin “she a flop this …sha flop that..blah blah blah”

Heres a clue: dictionary
    “Flop” – To fail utterly

“Rihanna”- Sitting pretty on the top of Forbes!!!

• May 16, 2012 at 10:59 am
    GRAPEJUICE says:

OMG Beyonce did 40 MILLI without a world tour, multiple showings and a “flop” album. Now what is wrong is just 10 million lower from those artist who went touring selling so many singles and bussing their asses off. MAJOR.

• May 16, 2012 at 10:59 am
    lol says:

Where is Team hate Rihanna at come on !!! where is that “she got a 360 contract” s*** talkin now where is that “Beyonce takes all Rihanna money” babble at now ICANT!!!

• May 16, 2012 at 11:01 am
    sam says:

go on britney!

• May 16, 2012 at 11:01 am
    ASAP (As Sincere As Possible) says:

Sorry, but I just never got the concept of this list. It should be all about who made the most money. TV/ radio popularity is subjective and the fact that someone in the low top 40 made 3 times as much as J Lo makes the list’s credibility questionable. Congrats to those who made it in the list, though.

• May 16, 2012 at 11:04 am
    GRAPEJUICE says:

This is not impressive for rihanna, knowing that she was touring, selling singles from two albums at once, doing so many shows, remember? Katy Perry 5 milli more than Bey and she was on tour? lady gaga, taylor swift, justin bieber those artist should never take music breaks or they all will be broke. damn I was expecting a bigger gap but Beyonce bank account is on lock!!

• May 16, 2012 at 11:04 am
    FP says:

b*******. Where is Mary J. Blige ?

• May 16, 2012 at 11:05 am
    KingBey says:

Lmao Beyonce Made 40 mil. While sitting on her ass at home. THATS A BOSS b****

• May 16, 2012 at 11:05 am
    anon says:

oh so now the list dont matter? LOL say it with me folks T H A T R I H A N N A R E I G N A I N T G O N N A L E T U P

how this b**** debut on the list at #4? above everybody who yall compare her to? oh look at who the flops are now LMFAOOOOO

• May 16, 2012 at 11:08 am
    anon says:

oh yeah J-lo get money b****…..I see them American Idol checks did you very well :-D

• May 16, 2012 at 11:11 am
    TEAMFOXYDONDIVA says:

Hahahahaha Beyonce slays . Thats why she stays

• May 16, 2012 at 11:13 am
    MONSTERHIVE says:

The real gag is, where the f*** is Adele on the list? She didn’t even make the top 40 million ranking on the list. That album slayed with sales of 20 million plus. & don’t bring up touring. Beyonce didn’t go on tour in 2011 & made Forbes’ list earning a cool 40 million. According to Forbes, Beyonce has made 352 million in her career. & why is anyone surprised to see Rihanna on the list? She worked very hard for her money & it paid off.

Benron Replied:

Rihanna has only made it twice, this list always is suspicous, always leaving peopel out!

• May 16, 2012 at 11:19 am
    likane says:

Congratulations to the entrance of rihanna katy pery and justin
    frankly you fans of rihanna you are really children I bet you have 17 or 15 years before an auction you may have thought after 7 years it is now that rihanna katy has made ​​this list how much two years of career or three-year career justin and even less is it the same back what justin did not even have a shot last year gaga nor yet that does more than you like to beyoncé rihanna who has neither made a shot with an album that did not walk as well as other not to mention the sales of singles that did not sound like those sold rihanna, I said good has happened to rihanna in this list at the end after seven years but this is not impressive so stop making seem is not such a big thing in an event

• May 16, 2012 at 11:21 am
    kingphoenix says:

Finally, Rihanna made it to the top of the list…honestly she has had a good couple of years though…so it should be no suprise. Free coconuts for all of the #Navi…

But J.Lo is number one? Girl i am glad a latina is doing her thing, and she got a fine young thang on the side (Did yall know that Lil Wayne and Casper are related?). But, anyways….Yeah J.Lo you better stay on idol girl, you are making more money judging other peoples talent than you did using your own! #Hustler.

• May 16, 2012 at 11:21 am
    YUMADTHO says:

Love how the Navy thinks that Rihanna is slaying Beyonce financially. Rihanna went on tour, a f****** tour! She worked her ass off to make that 53 mill while Beyonce did nothing but have that precious gem of a baby & made 40 million. Just imagine what she would have made had she gone on tour. Rihanna could never make that kind of mula laying on her ass. Deal.

• May 16, 2012 at 11:24 am
    WHUT says:

Now its NOT impressive???? I am MOPPING UP TEARS OF LAUGHTER!!!!!!

So lemme get this straight!!!

A 24 year old “SLAVE” on a supposed 360 deal raking in more money than her “SLAVE MASTER” who BTW happens to shamelessly chuck her name upon endless amount of writers credits amongst other criminal acts is NOT impressive??????

and also just how much money were said SLAVE MASTER Fossil’s raking in at 24 hmmmmmmm???? HAHAHAHAhAHA!!!! I AM NOT ALIVEEE!!! and FURTHER DEATH @ Fossil-yonce being on BREAK so WAITTTTTTT the ENTIRE 4 era is a MYTH NOW????????????

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!!

Bums, just ADMIT that you didn’t expect to see Rihanna on this here list so you can go back to the cash register at Burger King the line is ALMOST OUT THE DOOR with ALL your SEETHING!!!!!

KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• May 16, 2012 at 11:28 am
    GRAPEJUICE says:

Rihanna and katy perry should have made more money than that. Considering what gaga and taylor swift etc has made when they tour worldwide. I cannot understanding this. This girls were everywhere, on a world tour. so many festivals and shows, singles sold off two albums and albums sales. I hope they never take career breaks. Now that is what you call hard earned money. It is really to come by.

What I am still understanding is Beyonce pulling in 40 mill while her ass was pregnant at home. Adele only toured in America with no world tour and made 38 milli

Lil wayne is below kanye and Jay? lmao these nikas never learn. lawd now I really understand the concept of album sales. The label makes all the money

• May 16, 2012 at 11:28 am
    likane says:

I think adel will do more in 2012 I do not do it for her to compose a large part of his album so I think it will affect many

• May 16, 2012 at 11:34 am
    GRAPEJUICE says:

@ WHUT no nothing special after 7 years. beyonce six year career made 352 milli not including her DC days. Rihanna made 52 mill bussing her ass. 360 deal! Beyonce made 40 mill. Diference 12 milli. Wher the f*** did all rihanna money go to. I told yall she had too many discounted concert tickets yall didn’t believe me.

• May 16, 2012 at 11:36 am
    YUMADTHO says:

@WHUT b**** just @ me. It is impressive that Rihanna made the list, according to Forbes this is her first time she made the list. She worked nonstop with her tour that included 85 shows. My point is, stop making a competition about who’s wealthier, cause we all know Rihanna could never make that kind of mula doing what Beyonce did which was literally sitting on her ass in comparison to Rih’s hard work. The 4 era didn’t even have a f****** tour, all she did was Roseland which was only 4 shows. Touring is where the money’s at darling. So the fact that Bey made 40 million with no tour is genius.

• May 16, 2012 at 11:44 am
    Kreayshawn says:

WHAT where is my name I should have been on here Gucci gucci was a smash hit played on radio a millions of downloads on iTunes!

Like are ya really gonna put Rihanna on the list she is nothing compare to me and J-LO number 1 come on now this is PATHEIC.

I want some respect around here I’m the most respect artist in the music industry.. Rihanna & beyonce, J-LO please cry me a river they only around still Cus my album has not drop yet once it goes gold people are going to be like Rihanna who beyonce who nicki Minaj who.

• May 16, 2012 at 11:49 am
    WHUT says:

What part of not giving a rat’s anal wart about celeb money did you not read???? and why should I @ you lemming??? I was referring to @Kimberly who has changed her name to “GrapeJuice” and not “Pressed Muppet” for some reason. KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!

This is no competition about wealth. I could care less if Fossil is rich or not the b**** is still criminal.

I just found it SUPREMELY intriguing that a PAUPER ACCORDING to the BeyH.I.V.S. A PAUPER on a 360 deal!!!! A PAUPER who is supposedly working as a SLAVE for the Carters ACCORDING to Fossil-yonce stans, ranked at number 4 on this here list AT age 24 and Fossil-yonce a seasoned veteran/ RICHEST WOMAN TO EVER LIVE/ SLAVEMASTER isn’t even in the top10!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

• May 16, 2012 at 11:50 am
    Jayla says:

omG u Beyonce worshipping f*** kill me, calm down u act like she giving yall some money, DAMN, get a f****** LIFE, RIhanna is higher, f****** get over it! who cares how it was done, its DONE!

• May 16, 2012 at 11:50 am
    JuanR says:

J Lo there you go again…

Join this page if you love music

• May 16, 2012 at 11:52 am
    chase says:

Rihanna worked her ass off to earn 53million more than JLo even through i love her im so proud of Rihanna she had a net worth of £72 million in 2011 add this on she has 125MILLION DOLLARS AGE 24 for a black chick as well WOW im proud !!!

Congrats to other female divas Beyonce, Katy, Britney they all did well make that money “A DIVA IS THE FEMALE VERSION OF A HUSTLER”

• May 16, 2012 at 11:52 am
    RihAlity says:

SLAY THEM QUEEN RIH!!!!! The Barbados-born diva lands on our list for the first time thanks to hits including “We Found Love” and “Talk That Talk,” as well as endorsements with the likes of Vita Coco and Nivea. Her fragrance, Reb’l Fleur, adds millions more to her coffers, as does her heavy touring schedule that included over 85 shows in the past 12 months. With over 53 million Facebook fans, she’s second only to Eminem.

• May 16, 2012 at 11:54 am
    likane says:

lol how is it you that britney shot that made a less lucrative than rihanna 58 wins one million voyer you how stupid you are you a rave for nothing, and is classified as britney has the number 6 spot while rihanna who has less win what is classified in the place number 4

• May 16, 2012 at 11:56 am
    Kreayshawn says:

I tour in Japan everybody out there loves me they said I can be the greatest female rapper alive if I keep pushing. I tour in the UK they love me down there millions of people was yelling my name it felt good to get my respect.

My video Gucci Gucci got mad views on youtub I can say I have millions of people who wanna hear what I’m saying.

Rihanna can never step foot in my lane
    Or beyonce or nicki Minaj I got my own style I don’t need to swagger jack I don’t have to get naked on stage to seek ATTENION *cough* Rihanna. I don’t have to fake having a baby to stay relevant.. s*** I’m real people can’t seem to handle that they rather roll with fake artist who seek ATTENION just to get there name out there but not me I hustle for my respect

• May 16, 2012 at 12:02 pm
    POP ROYALTY ( RéVolution) says:

Congrats to all. :D

• May 16, 2012 at 12:05 pm
    Really Tho? says:

These Beyonce faggots forget that Bey was touring around the world in 2011 as well. Especially when the b**** was performing at Stadiums in France.

She didn’t make $40 million just sitting at home she was out promoting about that flop ass album until Blue was born.

• May 16, 2012 at 12:07 pm
    POP ROYALTY ( Révolution) says:

and a special congrats to RIH RIH :D

• May 16, 2012 at 12:07 pm
    Kreayshawn says:

I think beehives & Rihanna navy is the biggest cry babies all they do is fight over who is better smh need to go do something with there life get out your mom house.

s*** I got a record deal at a young age ya wish ya was in my spot right now I’m white and I’m proud I made my first mixtape back in 2010 over a million downloads in one day s*** I’m awsome. I’m on magazine covers, shooting people’s music videos and my own.
    I’m not being cocky I’m just telling it like it is.

Ya need to focus on ya stop worrying about other people that don’t give a s*** about you

That’s why beehives & Rihanna navy disgust me in sooooo many ways ya act like black people who fight over the last chicken leg like come on chill drink some grape KOOL-AID and relax gosh

• May 16, 2012 at 12:11 pm
    alonzowilson says:

where is beyonce

• May 16, 2012 at 12:17 pm
    johnvidal(rip whitney-truegreat) says:

This list makes no sense! How many lists does Forbes create per year? A bit of a joke
    And anyway… why are u people crazy about other people who earn money? Why do u care? Is this list about music or something that brings something good to you at all? About talent at least? I can´t comprehend. Some people have no lives. Of course they had to be Rihanna and Beyonce fans (both the most delusional of all and of course the ones who I´m sure keep on voting their own comments like crazy, I´m sure haha). J.No was #1 (don´t ask me why and I don´t care about her) yet almost no comments from her fans (well maybe has not any :) ) but Rihanna and Beyonce ones are going crazy? What I told you, delusional

• May 16, 2012 at 12:18 pm
    YUMADTHO says:

@REALLY THO? Beyonce toured Europe? Seriously tho? I hope you’re not talking about Glastonbury darling. You should probably look up what touring means. Show me the receipts. Your girl went on an 85 show tour, stop comparing & be proud that Rihanna worked her ass off. Rihanna finally made the list after 6 years. She’s 24 & is wealthier than all of us will ever be, be happy if anything else :)

• May 16, 2012 at 12:18 pm
    alonzowilson says:

@LOSO SHUT THE f*** UP MJ ONLY HAD GREAT SINGLES HE WAS NOT BETTER THEN BEYONCE

loso Replied:

shut the ffuck up your brain must be dead beyonce better than mj in which world b****??

• May 16, 2012 at 12:30 pm
    GRAPEJUICE says:

Sam – Management , agent fees are not deducted ???? damn. These artist need to still write a check?

• May 16, 2012 at 12:36 pm
    CRAMPED says:

@ReallyTho – Beyonce didnt get paid for the promotion of “4″ Tho. So she made $40m while literally sittin on her arse. Anyway congrats to all who made the list.

Those numbers are pre-tax and all other expenses. I really do not want to see how much some of them end up with. 360 contract, writers, hotels, stylists, expensive vacations…. etc. Thats why they have to keep on working hard every year, releasing albums and s*** to keep funding their lifestyle.

• May 16, 2012 at 12:58 pm
    nezLaos says:

my faves did amazing this year! queen jlo queen rihanna and queen britney! the true trinity!

• May 16, 2012 at 1:03 pm
    CHRISTOBAL26 says:

I love how the haters have nothing to say about JLo now that she is number 1. They call her a flop yet it is very apparent that she is back in full force and SLAYING! Highest selling single by a female artist last year, endorsements for Fiat, L’Oreal, Gillette, Harmon Kardon, Tous, Gucci, her own clothing line at Kohl’s which raised their revenue, judge on the most watch show on television and got a $20 million paycheck for it, and filmed three movies last year!!! GET IT! STAY MAD HATERS! She is still very relevant in the media.

• May 16, 2012 at 1:04 pm
    keva says:

Rihanna has been gracing the Forbes list since 2008. So to those saying she just made the list, you are sooooooo wrong. Go do some fact checking and come again.

• May 16, 2012 at 1:05 pm
    Yo says:

Dawn Rihanna is that rich?! Rihanna marry me please?? Lol

• May 16, 2012 at 1:10 pm
    receiptsgiven says:

@KEVA Tell that to Forbes, read it & weep b**** http://www.forbes.com/profile/rihanna/

• May 16, 2012 at 1:18 pm
    TAYLOR SWIFTS NUMBER 1 FAN!!! says:

Taylor swift is 11th. Not bad!

• May 16, 2012 at 1:19 pm
    CHRISTOBAL26 says:

Oh and don’t forget JLo had the highest viewed video last year on YouTube by a female artist!

• May 16, 2012 at 1:20 pm
    rozel says:

no you weep b****. this is the proof she’s been on forbes since 2008 and have made several other entries since then.

• May 16, 2012 at 1:21 pm
    Belladonna says:

You know what’s so crazy? That so many people on this blog says the F word like it’s nothing, knowing that Sam is gay, I don’t get it, if you don’t like gay people why come on this site when you know it’s made by a gay man. But I guess it’s the same as Perezhilton’s web site, he loves Black People but people who comment over there say the N word all the time. I Guess People are all just b****’s.lol

• May 16, 2012 at 1:23 pm
    rozel says:

and here she is again on the list for 2010-2011 , so this was not the first time rihanna has been on forbes. this site wants you to think that. But my girl has been a regular on fobes for quite some time.

• May 16, 2012 at 1:27 pm
    Richnblack11(Beyonce keep em mad) says:

____________________________________________________________
    DAMN THIS IS HER FIRST TIME MAKING FORBES….BEYONCE MADE 40 MIL AND ONLY WORK FROM I SAY APR TO SEPT(5MONTHS) BOSS b****

• May 16, 2012 at 1:29 pm
    rozel says:

not her first time at all being on forbes she was on there since 2008. read my two previous posts.

• May 16, 2012 at 1:31 pm
    Richnblack11(Beyonce keep em mad) says:

Belladonna
    May 16, 2012 at 1:21 pm
    ____________________________________________
    Hence the reason the Gays will always have more money….

• May 16, 2012 at 1:31 pm
    rozel says:

rihanna made forbes list after being out for just 3 years. Beyonce took way longer to hit the list, so she’s no boss b****. Plus she was selling albums, promoting her dereon line, perfume and other things, so beyonce was still working. Ya’ll need to stop with that she wasn’t working mess.

• May 16, 2012 at 1:34 pm
    Bey Fan says:

Lawd…Rihanna makes the list for the first time and the girls are going wild….

Congrats to everybody…..especially JLo….

Shoutout to Kim K who really does nothing, and still makes money…

Beyonce better make that money ….

Soo I guess yall gon compare this ranking and not their overall net-worth, cuz if yall did, the navy would be sitting down….quiet…in the corner…..indian style…

• May 16, 2012 at 1:39 pm
    Bey Fan says:

rozel
    May 16, 2012 at 1:31 pm

______________________________________________________

3 yrs???? WHAT??? lmfaooooooooooooooo….. I cant.

• May 16, 2012 at 1:43 pm
    mobwife says:

Well J-HO has come a long way from turning tricks on the 6 LOL! :-)

GIMMICKS WITH 360 DEGREE CONTRACTS are making a lot of money for thier HANDLERS! Good job RihYAWN, Babble, CaCa (Akon is dancing in the strreet). They have to hustle hard to make sure those that invested so much money into them re-coop their money! I would much rather be a lowkey MULTI-MILLIONAIRE who keeps my own money then a PUBLIC GIMMICK making millions for the CORPORATION THAT OWNS ME LIKE AN UNFREED…..well you know LOL :-)

• May 16, 2012 at 1:43 pm
    receiptsgiven says:

@ROZEL The fact that Beyonce is worth 352 million at only 30 years old is the definition of a boss b****. Rihanna isn’t even worth half of the empire Beyonce has & she’s only 6 years younger. b**** read the f****** title of this Forbes list before you go making assumpions this is “Forbes Most Powerful Celebrities” not highest earning. You Rihanna stans kill me with your misinformed receipts. b**** who do you think you’re arguing with? My receipts prove every point I made. Bloop bloop!

• May 16, 2012 at 1:48 pm
    TINKERHOE says:

@RECEIPTSGIVEN You better read @ROZEL like a church motha. I clicked on her links & none of them proved that Rihanna made the most powerful list. This b**** talking out of her ass as if she proved a point.

• May 16, 2012 at 1:49 pm
    rozel says:

beyonce is not worth any 352 million. Proof please. You on here lying like a mofo talking about she’s worth that much. And lets say she was worth that much. Rihanna is still climbing up the ladder, and would probably be worth a hell of a lot more when shes 30. Truth be told rihanna is accomplishing things a lot faster than bey ever did, solo I might add, without the need of using a group to help with the accumulation of said 352 million, so we’ll see we’ll see. A real boss b**** is the one who build an empire alone and not on the backs of others like your queen bey. Ha ha ha.

• May 16, 2012 at 1:50 pm
    xedos says:

Over Half of JLo money comes from AI contract. Please remember beyonce has a clothing line 3 perfumes plus endorsement. While most of Rinanna’s came from touring endorsement and her 1st perfume.

• May 16, 2012 at 1:51 pm
    rozel says:

@ tinker hoe you read but didn’t see that rihanna was on the forbes list since 2008? Fact remains that lil ole ri ri who you all keep counting out, have been creeping her way up and lookey here, she’s now at the top of her game where you all say she’d never be.

• May 16, 2012 at 1:52 pm
    mobwife says:

Does Beyonce have a 360 Degree contract though or is she pocketing her own earned “change”? Don’t be fooled by the PUBLIC GIMMICKS and their standing on the fobes list. Becuase they earned a price tag doesn’t mean that they pocket 70 or even 80% of what they grossed. See TLC and others for details! The TLC Behind The Music special was extremely telling!

There is a difference in being “publically rich” and having “great wealth”! For example, Rihanna is “publically rich” and Oprah Winfrey has “great wealth”! <– even with a failing network

• May 16, 2012 at 1:54 pm
    rozel says:

Since ya’ll claim rihanna is the only celebrity in a 360 deal, and has to work hard. Why then was beyonce working so hard all these years and only now taking a break. She was in our faces for years on end working like a worker bee, and no one accused her of being in a 360 deal. but because rihanna’s doing the same, she’s in some deal. Ya’ll some biased bitches.

• May 16, 2012 at 1:58 pm
    receiptsgiven says:

@ROZEL Google Beyonce’s net worth, that number is from 2010, now calculate the earnings she made in 2011. You’ll have anywhere from 345 – 353. & I love how you didn’t address the fact that your receipts were invalid when proving your point. Sweetie let me remind you that Beyonce has had a net worth of over 200 million by the time she was Rihanna’s age, Rih doesn’t even have 85 million. Just type in her net worth. Back to the topic at hand, b**** how do you feel knowing that the receipts you pulled are irrelevant and failed to prove your point?

• May 16, 2012 at 1:59 pm
    xedos says:

The thing is Rihanna accomplish all this in less than 10 yrs. for a black woman that its unheard of in the music business. Beyonce had over 7 yrs in the business over rihanna plus he had her family with her in the business. Rihanna had to build this on her own. while beyonce have her family withh the rto make her decisions rihanna do get advice ,but at the end of the day she was the one who have to thinking it through and made the finally decision and she started at 16yrs old at 16yrs old matthew and Tina were making Beyonce’ s deecision beyonce only took over when she hit her mid 20′s Rihanna is a caribbean woman, so growing up fast and taking responsibility comes natural form mose caribbean girls.

• May 16, 2012 at 2:04 pm
    Bey Fan says:

xedos
    May 16, 2012 at 1:59 pm

_____________________________________________________

WHAT??? Rihanna aint making no decisions…. and she doesn’t have a business mind nor does she care about her brand because if she did, she would pull the antics she pulls….

She is making money, but to compare her to Bey is crazy.

• May 16, 2012 at 2:07 pm
    SUNsetDrop says:

@ROZEL Beyonce is worth well over 300 million, & she’s had that amount since she was 28. Rihanna’s net worth should be much higher than 90 million, or according to Google (75 million) where is all her money going cause if she wasn’t in a 360 deal her net worth would be a lot bigger. Just saying.

• May 16, 2012 at 2:08 pm
    Bey Fan says:

rozel
    May 16, 2012 at 1:54 pm

__________________________________________________________

Matthew didn’t play that. And now she managing herself….

Beyonce works because she loves doing what she’s doing. Which is why you never see her passed out from dehydration or in the hospital.

She and Matty have been making the executive decisions for a while.

• May 16, 2012 at 2:09 pm
    xedos says:

I dont know why ppl keep saying Rihanna has 360 deal . When rihanna came into the game only few artist had 360 deal madonna U2′s and those type of artist. One of the reason Jay Z leave def jam he was trying to push the 360 deal at def jam and they would n’t go for it . this is when he said the music industry need to change their formula . he resign from Def Jam and took a 360 deal from live nation which include tourning ,ROC NATION Label and Starroc . So if Jay z signs rihanna and Def Jam was not opening up to this Idea how could rihanna has a 360 deal when Jay Z was the one who sign her to 6 album deal?

• May 16, 2012 at 2:11 pm
    MissImpartial says:

Britney doesn’t do anything and she is still in the top ten and yesterday people called her a has been. Britney’s numbers never lie and if she is a success with the XFactor she will be bigger than ever.

• May 16, 2012 at 2:13 pm
    xedos says:

@ROZEL Most of beyonce ‘s money comes from endorsement and her clothing line and perfume. rihanna doesn’t have a clothing line she just started doing perfume .

• May 16, 2012 at 2:13 pm
    rozel says:

when ya’ll post the proof of beyonces 372 million since she was 28. I’ll listen. But until then ** crickets***

• May 16, 2012 at 2:14 pm
    MissImpartial says:

WANTED!! MISSING PERSON NOT FOUND ON THE LIST. GOES BY THE NAME OF BEYONCE. PLEASE CHECK NUMBERS UNDER THE TOP 10.

• May 16, 2012 at 2:16 pm
    rozel says:

@ xedos I hear you. So they best believe when Rihanna puts out a clothing line, its a wrap, because I know her clothes will be waaay better than dereon.

• May 16, 2012 at 2:20 pm
    rozel says:

She is making money, but to compare her to Bey is crazy
    ^^

Is that why she has her own entertainment company, and all of her behind the scenes videos clearly show that she’s very hands on with the decision making process. I wonder how you guys come up with the conclusion that she don’t make any decisions. DId she tell you this, where you there, and are you rihanna herself to know what she does or doesn’t do. This is a grown woman we’re talking about here, not some kid. Rihanna is very capable of running her own show and telling people what she want and needs. I find it funny that out of all the people in the entertainment business, rihanna is the only one who don’t make her own decisions. SMH. at people wanting to believe the worst.

• May 16, 2012 at 2:20 pm
    Stay says:

BRITNEY :D

• May 16, 2012 at 2:24 pm
    rozel says:

^^

Thanks to her group destiny’s child helping her to accumulate that amount by the time she was rihanna’s age. But I doubt she had 200 million by 24, seeing that she only went solo around that same age. But you guys are always calculating beyonces numbers as if you’re her accountants. When its all said and done . and googling rihanna’s networth is not a true way to get how much she’s really worth. Anyone can put numbers out there. No one knows for sure how much rihanna or beyonce is worth but their accountants and the IRS.

• May 16, 2012 at 2:27 pm
    receiptsgiven says:

@ROZEL b**** here you go again with your misinformed information. No one here said Bey was worth 372 million let alone since she was 28. @SUNSETDROP said that Bey had a net worth of over 300 million at 28. Beyonce was worth 315 million in 2009 (she’s 30) http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-beyonce's-net-worth-in-2009 Beyonce earned 87 million back in 2010 according to Forbes http://www.forbes.com/lists/2010/53/celeb-100-10_Beyonce-Knowles_YA72.html now in 2011 she earned 40 million. How many more receipts do you want?

• May 16, 2012 at 2:29 pm
    Cockiness says:

@xedos

your information is clearly wrong, Jay-z never sign rihanna for no 6 album, he only manages her. she is still at Def jam

• May 16, 2012 at 2:35 pm
    MISHKA says:

Congratulations to everybody. Can I send you my Paypal?

• May 16, 2012 at 2:39 pm
    Cockiness says:

but for real…excuse me if i think it’s hella funny that you girls are arguing over people who make more money than we will ever see in our life time *KANYE SHRUG

• May 16, 2012 at 2:45 pm
    receiptsgiven says:

@COCKINESS Girl you don’t know that! One of us could become the next Bill Gates, stranger things have happened :)

• May 16, 2012 at 2:46 pm
    Oh Baby(Bitches Will Deal) says:

I am pleasantly surprised with Beyonce(and her “flop” album) making more money that Adele and her mega hit album! That is crazy! the woman had less that 10 performances/shows the whole of 2011(Beyonce) she made 12mil less that Rihoe who was on tour the whole year last year?? I REALLY AM IMPRESSED WITH SLAYONCE! U go mama.! and congrats to everyone else!

• May 16, 2012 at 2:49 pm
    Cockiness says:

@receiptsgiven

LOL….i hope so and if anyone of u bitches get rich you better not forget me, imma make yall godparents lol

• May 16, 2012 at 2:51 pm
    MISHKA says:

Hmm…. Dear TGJ,

The Like-Dislike thing? BAD IDEA. Who came up with that? Leave it to NecoleB, that’s her signature.

• May 16, 2012 at 3:00 pm
    ty says:

OKAY CONGRATS TO RIHANNA BUT HOW COMES RIRI MADE THE SAME AMOUNT AS J LO BUT RIRI WAS ON TOUR THAT MADE OVER 90 MILLION ?

• May 16, 2012 at 3:23 pm
    BeyHive says:

Where is beyonce ??

• May 16, 2012 at 3:27 pm
    Sterling Infinity says:

Congrats!
    Wow everyone on that list is winning!

• May 16, 2012 at 3:37 pm
    ty says:

@beyhive she number 16 made 40 mill

• May 16, 2012 at 3:56 pm
    Um OK says:

Soooo… Britney “Careeer Will End Joining X Factor” is at No.6?!

*sips tea”

• May 16, 2012 at 4:20 pm
    xedos says:

@ Rozel ,are you dumb? who sign rihanna in 2004 ,who was running Def Jam at the time rihanna sign to def Jam.? Who lock the door and told rihanna that she’s not leaving until she signs the contract..? who audition rihanna at def Jam. I dont know if rihanna resign with def Jam,but her contract was a six album deal

• May 16, 2012 at 4:34 pm
    xedos says:

@BEY FAN if she wasn’t making any decisions .how would she fire her 1st mgr and move to Roc Nation. which was a smart move ,because instead of paying a mgr. 10-15% who bring nothing to the table now she can pay Roc Nation 20% and she gets mgmt,. touring, endorsement and put out her perfume all for one price one stop shopping. Jay said she was the one who came to him with the proposal she just walk in with her lawyer. she even have her own company under Roc nation “Rihanna Entertainment” in the video “road to talk that talk” she said she was sick and deadline was approaching and decision need to be made and only she can make them” She did not go to Kathy Perry Wedding because she has to made decisions and sign on things for her album. so stop talk like only beyonce have control of her career. the one time Matthew was not around 4 became a disaster

• May 16, 2012 at 4:53 pm
    andel navy says:

THAT RIHANNA REIGN JUST WONT LET UP :p, HOW COME YOU AINT METION RHANNA, grape juice is a rihanna hater site and that is not the kinda site i wanna get my celeb news from

• May 16, 2012 at 4:54 pm
    D.Strock says:

Maybe I’m confused as to how this works, but considering that Gaga ranked better than J.Lo in every category except money (where they tied), how is Jenny still top of the list?

• May 16, 2012 at 5:03 pm
    Njabzzzz says:

Is this someone’s idea of a joke! Seriously

• May 16, 2012 at 5:06 pm
    Lax says:

Jlo you or looking good, rihanna you have been doing this for a while and now
    you have really jumped the broom and did it and i can say that you or the 50
    million dollar chick , you go girl and good for all who made the list.

• May 16, 2012 at 5:07 pm
    prettigurlrockD says:

I find it funny how whut is the only delusional rihanna stan on this site. He/she/it must have a hard life….

• May 16, 2012 at 5:09 pm
    Lax says:

@XEDOS,,,,This
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Cosign This right here,,,

• May 16, 2012 at 5:12 pm
    Lax says:

@TY,,,,THIS

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This is what i do not understand, things that make you go Hmmmmmm!!!!!!

• May 16, 2012 at 5:12 pm
    THE GREAT LACEFRONCE. says:

Rihanna>>>>>>>>>>>>>FLOPonce :)

BLEACHonce is DONE! OVAH!!!!!!!

Flop album. Check

Flop pregnancy. Check.

LEGENDhanna is here to stay!!!!!

• May 16, 2012 at 5:13 pm
    mONSTERHIVE says:

@KINGPHOENIX “Finally, Rihanna made it to the top of the list…honestly she has had a good couple of years though…so it should be no suprise. Free coconuts for all of the #NavI” Free coconuts tho? Lmfao! Dead, f****** dead! Hahahaha!

• May 16, 2012 at 5:15 pm
    Lax says:

@MISHA,,,,,,I was thinking the same thing
    Hmm…. Dear TGJ,

***********************************************************
    Cosign you and i know my ass will never get a positive, LOL….

• May 16, 2012 at 5:21 pm
    TRIBLESEED says:

Not a Bey stan but I never understood how a #1 album that sold 325 thousand in a week & went platinum is a flop. If that’s a flop I have lost hope in the industry. *Kanye shrug*

• May 16, 2012 at 5:33 pm
    prettigurlrockD says:

@Tribleseed It’s cuz most of her music on the album didn’t chart that high, she was getting mixed feedback from the public, and the songs weren’t as big of singles as IASF era. And their expectations for beyonce were set a little too high. So even her haters were disappointed. So I agree the album wasn’t a flop but it was a little underwhelming on the hit scale for someone of her status.

@prettigurlrockD

• May 16, 2012 at 6:13 pm
    commanderofthedancefloor says:

so now that rihanna made the list what do the haters have to say now?? oh it doesnt matter but when the list came out last year all i heard was rihanna will never make the list!!

it doesnt matter to me, i just thought it was funny!!

its their money not mine so i dont care!!!!

but jlo at #1 but almost everyone in the top ten got higher rankings than she did and made more, oprah killed everyone in the money category no surprise and steven spielberg also!!

• May 16, 2012 at 6:23 pm
    Teacher says:

rozel
    May 16, 2012 at 2:20 pm

She is making money, but to compare her to Bey is crazy
    ^^

_________________________

We know Rih makes decisions…they do too but BeyFan is just as pressed as the rest…just ignore her and keep it movin!

• May 16, 2012 at 6:25 pm
    Teacher says:

Y are you all arguing? They damn sho aint cuttn nobody here a check so stop being stupid! and bitter(Beyonce fans)!

Congrats to all!!!

• May 16, 2012 at 6:33 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

J.Lo is a beautiful and very smart woman.

• May 16, 2012 at 6:51 pm
    irene46 says:

this list is politically bogus. the industry and media choose which of their darlings are going to get heavy airplay tv, and magazine exposure and sorts of hype. they decide what artists accomplishments are worthy of acknowledgement.

money, record sales, chart positions, and awards seem to account for nothing.

• May 16, 2012 at 7:00 pm
    jawon says:

Rihanna should of made more money than that. We all kno she is underpaid. Her contract and all, that’s why she wants out! She still banking tho! She an independent rich female gotta love her hustle!!!

• May 16, 2012 at 7:18 pm
    GREG says:

I like the way Dr Dre crept in the room with 110 Million while you guys are fightin over rhianna and beyonce…lol

• May 16, 2012 at 7:23 pm
    GREG says:

Also, isnt Rihanna signed to Jay-Z’s record label? so what she makes in some way goes in his pocket, which in turn goes in Beyonce’s pocket?….hmmm….i just thought i’d give you some food for thought.

• May 16, 2012 at 7:53 pm
    irene46 says:

@ MISHKA May 16, 2012 at 2:51 pm

you’re right. this like-dislike vote is a bad idea. it doesn’t tally correctly. i voted ‘dislike’ on a couple of comments and they were tallied as a ‘like’ votes.

• May 16, 2012 at 8:06 pm
    Joya says:

Idiots.

Rihanna went on tour, that’s how she made her money. If she hadn’t spent all of 2011 on tour, she wouldn’t have made the list. Beyonce played only a handful of sporadic dates, did an endorsement here and there and basically worked at her leisure…and still earned 90% of what Rihanna had to bust her ass for. If Beyonce had headlined a world tour, she would have easily toppled RIhanna’s earning….hell, if she had just toured the U.S. alone, she would have out grossed RIhanna. Beyonce earned approx. 10 million less than Rihanna, but did less than half the work. She doesn’t need to break her back to earn that measly $53 million Rihanna made (which is more than 1/2 of what Rihanna has in the bank altogether), when she is already worth more than a quarter of a billion…and can pretty much make what Rihanna gets doing a dozen concerts and 1 or 2 TV commercials. LOL Please. Don’t get it twisted. Beyonce, at this point, is calling her own shots and working at her own discretion. Rihanna is told what to do and when to work. There’s a difference.

Bully bully for Rihanna making the list…but the fact remains that Beyonce commands a higher salary than Rihanna, has more money-making deals in place than Rihanna and is altogether worth approx. 4x more than her. So yeah, Beyonce IS definitely a badder b**** than Rihanna.

Beyonce is worth 4x more than Rihanna/.

• May 16, 2012 at 8:35 pm
    NIKKO says:

Mark my word Britney Spears will be number one next year with xfactor her new cd and some acting gigs…. The girl is unstopable! ;)

• May 16, 2012 at 10:30 pm
    NT says:

It’s Britney B*tch ;)

• May 16, 2012 at 11:25 pm
    ohreally says:

The Navi is too damn funning they come on her and say why argue? Why compare her to Bey? I truly don’t think you guys can read anything besides a number. Clearly the Navi brought up Beyonce’s name. It is good that Rihanna finally made the list but it is clear that @WHUT is so damn pressed about Beyonce that he had to say something…but truth be told you guys just made yourself look even more stupid. Rihanna had two albums during the time period as well as a tour with over 85 dates plus all of her other things. Beyonce did maybe 10 shows altogether and a “flop album” with “flop singles,” and only made 12 million less. So just imagine if Bey did everything Rihanna did? You bitches will be looking as sick as the current sells of Battleship. rihanna is clearly under something to work that hard and make that little she is clearly giving her money up to someone, idk if it is Jay and Bey, or the radio stations to keep her singles going, or she had to pay back for the extra boost in numbers on that LOUD tour (groupon special)…i just don’t know buy all that slaving for this amount???

But anyway congrats Rihanna…but tell your Navi to cool it and get some logic PLEASE and Thank you.

• May 16, 2012 at 11:30 pm
    ohreally says:

@Joya

Thank you!!! I truly don’t think the Navi understands logic. They were just so quick to try and come for Bey that they didn’t stop to think what this really meant. Last year bey sat on her ass and made more than Rihanna, this year she did not do even 1/4 of what Rihanna did and was only 12mil below her. No one is trying to take anything for Rihanna I am happy for her she is doing her thing but the Navi need not get delusional but i think that is impossible.

• May 17, 2012 at 12:13 am
    SoYouThinkSheFlops says:

BEYONCE FANS ARE JUST MAD BECAUSE SHE BEAT BEYONCE THIS TIME.ITS OK DRY YOUR EYES.QUEEN RIHANNA IS HERE TO STAY.RIHANNA DOESN’T EVEN HAVE TO MOVE ON STAGE AND SHE MADE IT TO #4 ON THE FORBES WHILE BEY HAS TO DO MORE CHOREOGRAPHY AND SINGING.O YA WE BAD.

• May 17, 2012 at 2:08 am
    mokok-lee says:

Don’t understand how J-Lo ranks higher than Oprah when she only beat her out in one category- and one position in that category…

• May 17, 2012 at 2:22 am
    irene46 says:

NIKKO

May 16, 2012 at 8:35 pm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

you’re probably right nikko. if britney sells 12 albums, makes just a cameo appearance in a successful movie, and can manage to string two sentences together on the x factor each week she’ll get points media coverage because the media will continue to over hype her.

anyone making number one on this list has nothing to really be puffed up about . it’s just individuals choosing whoever they want on the list for whatever reason they want. it has absolutely nothing to do with real accomplishments.

• May 17, 2012 at 2:32 am
    irene46 says:

SoYouThinkSheFlops

May 17, 2012 at 12:13 am

…..RIHANNA DOESN’T EVEN HAVE TO MOVE ON STAGE AND SHE MADE IT TO #4 ON THE FORBES WHILE BEY HAS TO DO MORE CHOREOGRAPHY AND SINGING.O YA WE BAD.

@ soyouthinksheflops…

i like rihanna but your comment confirms this list isn’t credible. beyonce puts more heart in her performance but she still get outranked. wow!

SoYouThinkSheFlops Replied:

LOL THUMBS UP

• May 17, 2012 at 4:18 am
    Yellow Gorillah says:

THE QUEEN #4 ON FORBES AND SHE IS ONLY 24

BEYONCE/GAGA/KATY COULD NEVER

SO IMAGINE BY THE TIME SHE IS 30 AND ESTABLISHED

LOOOL NO I WONDER WHAT THE HATERS GONE SAY???

ALL THE NAVY NEEDSIS THAT #1 ALBUM AND WE ARE GOOD TO GO!

AND Kiiiiiiiiiii at the Behive saying Beyonce did nothing LOOOOOOOOL That b**** had an album out she done like 5 shows have we forgotten beyonce live at rosland a dvd out and more. Beyonce is a BUSINESS women her era might have flopped but she was still getting payed….. + Let’s not forget she always STEALS and finds a way to put her name into writing credits even though she cant write for s***. If rihanna wrote her hit’s she would be making 100million.

Lol Replied:

LOL I’M SORRY DIDNT RIHTARD DO A HUGE TOUR, HAD A LOT OF ENDORSEMENTS ARMANI, VIVA COCO ETC LAST YEAR, RELEASED REBEL FLUR, LOUD WAS SELLING AND SO WAS TALK THAT TALK SHE DID ROCK IN RIO FESTIVAL AND MORE AND ONLY MADE 53 MILLION LOL GIRL SIT … BEY DID LITERALLY ABOUT 10 SHOWS ARE LESS ,HER ROSELAND DVD, HER LOWEST SELLING ALBUM AND MADE 40 MILLION WITH OUT A HUGE TOUR LIKRE RIHTARD LOL GIRL YOU WERE SAYING…

• May 17, 2012 at 4:50 am
    Stans Make Me LOL says:

LMAO! The stans are dumb as hell… do you have $53 milli in the bank, do you have $40 milli…. $1… Hell, do half of you even have a grand in the bank?
    You guys need to go and find your own path and fulfill YOUR OWN DREAMS instead of sitting on here arguing about other people’s achievements and financial status. Because TRUST ME Rihanna and Beyonce are out enjoying their hard earned millions and are not giving a damn about you and your bills!

• May 17, 2012 at 7:11 am
    NX127 - RED LIPSTICK ALL ON DA PAEPA says:

CONGRATS to RiRi and GaGa O.N.L.Y.

Tom&Perry and that 11yrs f***** Go To f*** Yourselves.

Specially Tom&Perry… waiting to see you win your 1st Grammy.

KatyCat: Bow to Slayty Perry Replied:

Waiting to see Beyfoon get 5 #1s off one album. Waiting for Beyfoon to win the Special Achievement award at the American Music Awards. Waiting for Beyfoon to have a 3-D movie. Waiting for Beyfoon….I can go on and on

• May 17, 2012 at 7:18 am
    NX127 - RED LIPSTICK ALL ON DA PAEPA says:

KINGB got LOOOOTTTTTT more money than these hoes.

• May 17, 2012 at 8:20 am
    ohreally says:

SoYouThinkSheFlops
    May 17, 2012 at 12:13 am

__________

You just proved my point once again with this comment. LMAO but why would the Bey stan be mad? reading is fundamental. The Navi brought up beyonce’s name, but it is funny you said rihanna doesn’t have to move on stage because she doesn’t but she did what 85 plus shows, plus award shows beyonce did a total of what 10 shows and made just 12 million less, haha use logic i would hope she would have made more DOING more. but also as you see more goes into the list as well, she always running around doing something for attention so it is no wonders why she is high on the social media and press rankings. ya’ll just be happy she finally made the list and don’t try to come for Bey because in the end you make yourselves look like fools…again.

• May 17, 2012 at 11:28 am
    SoYouThinkSheFlops says:

@OHREALY.

A RIHANNA STAN DOESN’T HAVE TO BRING UP BEYONCE’S NAME, BEYONCE STANS WILL STILL HATE ON RIHANNA BECAUSE LIKE I SAID SHE IS WINNING.STAY MAD BEYONCE STAN.

• May 17, 2012 at 11:55 am
    SoYouThinkSheFlops says:

LOOK AT YOU TRYING TO BREAK IT DOWN TO ME LIKE I DON’T KNOW.IT DOESN’T MATTER HOW SHE GOT ON THE LIST SHE MADE IT AT # 4.BEYONCE’S BABY BUMP GIMMICK ALONE COULDN’T EVEN GET HER TO # 1 ON THE LIST.THE ONLY THING BEYONCE DIDN’T DO IS TOUR BUT SHE PROMOTED THE HELL OUT OF 4.SHE GETS PAID TO SING LIVE SHOWS AND SHE HAS A CLOTHING LINE.BEYONCE DIDN’T MAKE 40 MILLION BY DOING NOTHING.THE ONLY REASON SHE MADE THAT MUCH IS BECAUSE SHE TOLD THE WHOLE WORLD SHE WAS PREGNANT.RIHANNA USED HER MUSIC.

• May 17, 2012 at 12:19 pm
    ohreally says:

@Soyouthinksheflops

Except Beyonce did not tell the world she was pregnant until her last performance the MTV awards. And after that she disappeared from the scene and enjoyed being pregnant. She did not use her pregnancy to gain anything please provide me with receipts that show she sold any pictures or anything to gain anything??? I am aware Beyonce is a business woman and she has more avenues other than music to bring in money, I NEVER said she did nothing, as I pointed out she did about 10 shows how is that nothing? She did not promote the hell out of 4, stop the lies, everyone said this was the worst promotional era of hers, reference DIL, BDAY and IAMSF for promotion. I said she did less than a quarter of what Rihanna did, which is true and made 12 million less. Rihanna used her MUSIC??? LMAO Death. To stay in the media she used every shock factor she could find. Like I said before I am not mad Rihanna is on the list I am happy she finally made it, but don’t be delusional and compare her to the likes of Beyonce.

SoYouThinkSheFlops Replied:

HER ALBUM WAS FLOPPING AND WHEN ANNOUNCED HER PREGNANCY HER SALES WENT UP.IS THAT ENOUGH PROOF FOR YOU? AND WHAT SHOCK FACTORS DOES RIHANNA USE TO STAY IN THE MEDIA? LET ME GUESS SHE DRINKS AND SMOKES.PLEASE DON’T USE THAT BECAUSE ITS NOT A SHOCK FACTOR.

ohreally Replied:

Her album was flopping??? Thats new to me because her album was certified Plat the beginning of August she didn’t announce her pregnancy until the end of Aug…she was in the top 10 for over 8 weeks her album was not flopping. AND if that is what you call flopping then i guess TTT is flopping because it is doing worst and it had a number 1 lead single. Released another “smash hit” yet her albums sales still decreased this week even after a performance. See what i say when you try and come for Bey and just make yourself look bad. YES the drinking the smoking, the f****** up ppl songs, nude every other min, seen with every other man, thinking every rapper is talking about her in their songs, so she go on these random ass twiter rants, that type of stuff.

• May 17, 2012 at 12:33 pm
    lolax says:

britney at the top next year

• May 17, 2012 at 1:46 pm
    SoYouThinkSheFlops says:

WHEN SHE ANNOUNCED TO THE WHOLE WORLD THAT SHE WAS PREGNANT SHE DIDN’T DISAPEAR .SHE WENT ON INTERVIEWS PROMOTING HER PREGNANCY.SHE MADE SHE SURE SHE WAS SEEN WITH THAT FAKE BUMP.HER MAKING THAT BIG ANNOUNCEMENT IS PROOF ALONE LOL SHE PROMOTED HER BABY AND 4.

• May 17, 2012 at 4:55 pm
    NX127 - BEYONCE: FORCE says:

__________________________________________

Still drying my tears because this’s the most hilarious comment I’ve read in my life…

The writing style enough screams “a – 12 – year – ooooooooooold – Rihanna – FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNN”

Your comment >>>>>> My tears, the same way Grammys >>>>>>>> Forbes.

First of all, as I’ve always said before. Being a Beyonce fan = Never feeling down, Never giving up and always enjoying the beauty of anything in this life.

So, nobody mad at Rihanna getting a little taste of Forbes top10 now. Let her break that 100$ million AT LAST and feel proud of herself after 8 years. Beyonce’s already sitting on a 350$ million and has made that list top10 trillion times.

Oh, and a ranking is a just a ranking. #16 is #16 WTF?!! The only matter in the world is that she was 35$mill last year and now she’s 40$mill. FORTY fuckin’ million dollars.

Beyonce, you’re the boss LADY, and I love that you already know it..

• May 17, 2012 at 9:59 pm
    Alex says:

THE ONE THAT IS SLAYING HER IS JLO.., ARE YOU GUYS BLIND SHES NUMBER 1…… GO JLO

• May 17, 2012 at 10:00 pm
    J_LUV_801 says:

LOVE JLO SHE IS NUMBER 1

• May 17, 2012 at 10:38 pm
    jesse lopez says:

JLO I thought they said you was a has been and a flop…..I thought they said american idol was suicide and the show would get canceled with you there…..i thought they said they wouldn’t watch with you there……i thought they said the voice was better in every way?????

Well mama how the hell you doin all the way at the top of that list??? is this the life of a flop? then sign the rest of these hating hoes up!!

zzz Replied:

well said

• May 18, 2012 at 10:51 am
    zzz says:

hatterssss die

• May 19, 2012 at 1:16 pm
    Perry Power says:

Congrats to Katy Perry and Lady GaGa for being in the top 10 after only 4 years in the business. That is huge.

But what is up with the Beyonce hate? Shes on the list at #16. 4 was not her most successful era, but she’s still making money. This era is her least active era.

TinaMinaj Replied:

Exactly. All the pop stars she’s being compared to toured and only made a little more than her. That is just sad….

• May 19, 2012 at 4:18 pm
    Gilberto says:

Battleshit grossed $9 million on its debut day in US.
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
    LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

ohreally Replied:

Battleshit has joined MOTS, AGLM, RR, LGOE, and soon to be TTT at the bottom of that flop sea. lol

• May 20, 2012 at 1:06 pm
    KatyCat: Bow to Slayty Perry says:

Katy Perry is in the top 10 despite only having 4 years under her belt. Wheres Beyonce? Wheres Madonna? Wheres Taylor Swift. Lmao, Katy is winning

Lol Replied:

ARE YOU SERIOUS??? MA GIRL BEYONCE LIVES ON FORBES SHE MAKES THE LIST EVERY YEAR CAN YOU SAY THE SAME THING FOR KATY LOL NO.. YOU’RE ACTING LIKE BEYONCE DIDNT MAKE THE LIST SHE DID WITH DOING LITERALLY ABOUT 10 SHOWS, HEAD LING GLUSTOBURY ,AND RELEASING HER LOWEST SELLING ALBUM… kATY DID f****** TOUR AND HAD HER MOST SUCCESSFUL ALBUM TO DATE AND DID FESTIVALS TO AND ONLY MADE 45 MILLION 5 MILLION MORE THAN BEYONCE LOL GIRL s*** YO ASS DOWN

raquel Replied:

TRUE . RIGHT ON POINT

• May 20, 2012 at 4:16 pm
    raquel says:

rihanna is like a sex bomb she sells sex in her music . justin bieber is watever HE WONT LAST 15 YEARS . LADY GAGA IS SO DAMN BORING .

WHY PEOPLE HATE BEYONCE SO MUCH ? I KNOW EVERY ONE HERRE LIKES AT LEAST ONE OF BEYONCE SONGS . THATS A FACT .
    ADELE I LOVE U . ADELE NUMBER 24 .

• May 20, 2012 at 4:37 pm
    TinaMinaj says:

I see alot of ignorant people in this post who obviously have no schooling in business matters whatsoever! Especially the Rihanna stans….
    The post CLEARLY states that is pre-tax and pre management etc costs. Rih is paying a HUGE CHUNK to the Carter household so a win for her is automatically a win for them….
    But still shows how much alot of these basic poptarts need to create buzz because after extensice touring you make a little over someone else who was not???? How pathetic were your sales?????
    Anyway the Navy stays deluded. They should go buy Battleship tickets if they want to accomplih something Beyonce won’t have a cut of….besides the movie is FLOPPING HARD!!! That is all……….

• May 20, 2012 at 4:57 pm
    TinaMinaj says:

Can someone please explain to me how JLo tops Oprah but Oprah has her beat IN ALL THE CATEGORIES EXCEPT 1?????

• May 23, 2012 at 11:00 pm
    Troy says:

Britney made more than any other popstar. Get it Britney!