New Song: Kreayshawn – ‘Breakfast (Ft 2 Chainz)’

shares
kreayshawn that grape juice New Song: Kreayshawn   Breakfast (Ft 2 Chainz)

Kreayshawn is back!

One year after launching the viral hit ‘Gucci Gucci‘, the Bay belle serves ‘Breakfast’, the latest cut from her debut LP ‘Something About Kreay‘.

Featuring ‘Beez In The Trap’ spitter 2 Chainz, the upbeat number will welcome its video Monday, but until then- listen below…

Infectious!

On a lyrical tip, we weren’t expecting much and didn’t get much at all.

However, we’re entirely here for her delivery-perfectly matched with the ‘syrupy’ sweet backing track, which we’d say is its only saving grace.

Here’s hoping the cut is strong enough to duplicate ‘Gucci’s notoriety and convince listeners to support the LP digitally, since the likelihood of her moving impressive physical copies are slim to none.

In saying that, we can’t wait to hear what else Ms ‘Shawn’ serves up- studio version of ‘Left Eye’ perhaps?

shares

1. May 19, 2012 at 5:00 pm
    BRRAAT says:

wut

• May 19, 2012 at 11:43 pm
      Laugh. Its Funny says:

She’s like a female Soulja Boy. lol..

2. May 19, 2012 at 5:07 pm
    Truth says:

LMAO. Nobody cares.

3. May 19, 2012 at 5:09 pm
    haterzstaypressed says:

Ughhhhhh as much as I don’t like this b**** I have to say this ish is on fire. That 808 kick rides for sure. UGH I still don’t like her tho

4. May 19, 2012 at 5:38 pm
    SUZZZZ says:

Dang it really is catchy. I love the beat!! I never thought I would say that I like a Krey…whaterver her name song.

5. May 19, 2012 at 5:42 pm
    NAYAH82 says:

Where is that crazy Kreyshawn stan at? b**** always talking about how she’s better than the rest…hahaha

6. May 19, 2012 at 5:49 pm
    James227 says:

Gosh this b**** can’t f***** rap. I mean she is WACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

7. May 19, 2012 at 5:50 pm
    OpD2 says:

it sounds good.

8. May 19, 2012 at 6:07 pm
    ASHANNTI SAID IT;;; says:

im diggin the left eye song. its catchy. in her performance she sounds very much out of breath. i think she needs to work on her flow a little bit. needs to be more fluid and polished. now it just sounds like a white chick talking on a track.

9. May 19, 2012 at 6:27 pm
    ASAP (As Sincere As Possible) says:

It’s not horrible, but the beat is way out of her league. Just imagine Kim, Eve and Missy rapping over a beat like that (with a few improvements of course). That would be epic!

P.S : Should I feel guilty for loving that other song, ‘Left Eye’? I thought that lyrically it was great :oops: Of course, she’s probably going to mess up in terms of delivery, but the lyrics and the wordplay are not bad at all

10. May 19, 2012 at 6:45 pm
    commanderofthedancefloor says:

i actually like the left eye song it is hot!!

WHY cant she rap like that on all her songs??? i mean she actually did good on it and then you have songs like breakfast………. what kind of tom fuckery is that?? she was like the female soulja boy in that song!!!

if she had more left eyes than breakfast then i would support her until then girl needs to step her game up because she is over shadowed by iggy and azalea!!

11. May 19, 2012 at 7:00 pm
    JoJo (istan4rihanna) says:

waits patiently for @WHITE GIRL MOB

12. May 19, 2012 at 7:14 pm
    D-MONEY says:

HANG IT UP …. (FLATSCREEN) KREAYSHAWN IS WACKKKKKKK.

-_________- WHITEGIRLMOB IS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND HUH ..HAHAHA

13. May 19, 2012 at 8:26 pm
    KreayshawnFan says:

The beat is fire!!! And yess @ an audio version of Left Eye. Im not gonna lie, the lyrics aint all that but everything else is epic!!!! 2 chainz could have came harder tho. Hope its a hit!

14. May 19, 2012 at 8:34 pm
    I Stan for Kreay says:

I love it!!!! #Breakfast @KreayshawnStan

15. May 19, 2012 at 8:35 pm
    JER says:

Back? Back from what Never Never Land? I love these days you can be a “Smash” before your first single is out. A “Legend” when your album flops. And “Back” when you were never anything to begin with.

• May 20, 2012 at 2:53 pm
      NT says:

Cosign 100%

16. May 19, 2012 at 8:53 pm
    J says:

it doesnt sound mixed

17. May 19, 2012 at 9:46 pm
    Uhh Okaii says:

that song is not catchy at all…it sounds dumb as s*** yo..smh

18. May 19, 2012 at 10:01 pm
    White girl mob says:

Oh yea it’s about time TGJ post about kreayshawn ya n***** see hear this s***. I see ya like that left eye song in telling ya kreayshawn ain’t nothing to be f****** with she makes the most catchy songs. This BREAKFEST JONIT right here is fire and catchy. Nicki Minaj, iggy, banks, ya better move over Cus KREAY is back with another hit song n*****.

Something bout kreayshawn coming this summer.. Kreayshawn is gonna be sitting on her throne when her debut album sells 435,000 copies it’s first week come on kreayshawn got the rap game in her hands she is running into the in zone.

Everybody BREAKFEST is the most important meal of the day

Kreayshawn is coming and ya n***** out there is scared ya n***** aint ready for kreayshawn ya running .

We rep hard out here n***** we mob on n***** like it no tomorrow

• May 20, 2012 at 8:08 am
      Nats says:

Ya crazy ass took kinda long to get in this post. You’re still a crazy ass delusional Krayon stan tho.

• May 20, 2012 at 2:10 pm
      Kayla says:

oh s***..aint seen you in months..you still check in every now & then to get the once in a life time kreaysean or watever post??? lol….the b**** still wack l..shes the second of 2 female rappers on the upcoming that should just QUIT while she can…

• May 21, 2012 at 8:14 am
      THE REAL TYLER says:

I LAUGH EVERYTIME I READ YOUR POST! THEY ARE THE FUNNIEST!!!!
      I THINK IT’S THE NUMBERS THAT YOU THROW OUT….
      IT’S A FACT THAT SHE WON’T SELL 435,000 IN HER FIRST WEEK
      PROBABLY 3,500 COPIES AT BEST 3,499 WHICH WILL PROBABLY BE
      BOUGHT FROM YOU.

I’M NOT HATING I’M STATING FACTS.

19. May 19, 2012 at 10:15 pm
    Baddest Female Mc ( Azealia Banks ) says:

This b**** is wack as f*** & this song is TRASH! This try hard wannabe rapper h** can’t sing & she is just a JOKE and she doesnt realize that. She is super wack and nobody is checking in and taking this wack h** seriously. Azealia Banks is the only upcoming female rapper that will make it.

• May 20, 2012 at 2:29 am
      I Stan for Kreay says:

Kreayshawn is a bigger star than Azeila is. Just look at the Twitter Follows, Twitter fan pages, YouTube views, and Facebook likes. Everything Azealia has done Kreay already did

• May 20, 2012 at 9:59 am
        Jaimie says:

kreayshawn has too many haters. It’s killing her career. I don’t care what they say about haters. Too many and you’re out.
        Why does she has so many haters?
        -can’t rap or sing
        -lies about her past (says she was a drug dealer, pimp…)
        -pretends to grew up in the ghettos in Oakland
        -arrogant
        -glamorizes drugs and junk food.
        We’re in 2012 people don’t like that crap anymore only if you’re talking about it from the exploitive point of view. Remember we are the “Occupy” decade. THINK

• May 20, 2012 at 1:07 pm
        Baddest Female Mc ( Azealia Banks ) says:

I Know Kreashawyn is more popular and known than Azaelia but that dont change the fact that the hood and american hip hop consumers are not going to take this wannabe gangsta rapper h** seriously. this b**** is just getting views cuz she is a fake silly ass clown rhyming pure NONSENSE! Azaela banks got a major label and is getting ready for promo and performances.

• May 20, 2012 at 6:28 pm
        I Stan For Kreay says:

^^^^
        Hood fans dont buy or support their favorite artist. Just look at Gucci Mane’s success, or lack ther of. Kreayshawn’s audience are teens and young adults who listen to mainstream. They buy albums(digitally) and singles. In order for a hip-hop artist to sell they HAVE to have mainstream appeal. And Kreay has that.

And Kreayshawn doesnt try to be hood or gangsta at all. You dont see her running around talking ghetto. She grew up in the Bay and shes proud of it. Theres nothing wrong with that.

20. May 19, 2012 at 10:15 pm
    Baddest Female Mc ( Azealia Banks ) says:

CORRECTION: I meant This try hard wanna rapper h** can’t rap :)

21. May 20, 2012 at 1:31 am
    RihZoe says:

She looks like Lady Gaga on crack.

22. May 20, 2012 at 1:35 am
    skintightjeans says:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ wake me up when this b**** star status starts poppin.

23. May 20, 2012 at 1:45 am
    josh says:

omg…

Shes making all white people look BAD. how embarrassing.
    She cant rap.. this wont be a hit.

24. May 20, 2012 at 1:45 am
    CAREERENDER says:

I don’t see the following stans in this site anymore where they at?

1. Yea Bey
    2. Queen Bey
    3. Yellow Gorilla
    4. Istan4Gaga
    5. Jamir21
    6. Oscar
    7. MadonnaLover
    8. Perry Power
    9. Perryliscious
    10. s***

Where y’all at?

25. May 20, 2012 at 2:58 am
    LTM (Wide Awake) says:

I agree with @CommanderOftheDancefloor, lyrical wise, Kreayshawn needs to do more songs like Left Eye. I think if she really wanted, Kreayshawn could probably be good. But she just makes songs because she likes to. Not all of them are serious (listen to I Just Wanna Be Your Friend). I like her though.

26. May 20, 2012 at 7:24 am
    D.Strock says:

I just want some other rappers to hop on this beat and do some remixes…please.

27. May 20, 2012 at 8:13 am
    Nats says:

Was never a fan of the Gucci Gucci song, but the lyrics in the Left eye song is ill (gag did I just compliment Krayon?) however the delivery was horrible. Looking forward to hearing this song recorded properly. It can be my anthem.

28. May 20, 2012 at 1:00 pm
    Tbozfan10 says:

I think the poster “white girl mob” is actually being sarcastic. It’s somebody who obviously sees kreayshaun as a big joke and so they are posting as her fan as a parody to make her fans look ridiculous. And it really is hilarious!! Lmao

29. May 20, 2012 at 1:02 pm
    Tbozfan10 says:

And damn she really does look just like gaga in this pic!

30. May 20, 2012 at 2:13 pm
    Kayla says:

this s*** is GoodMorning GARBAGE..
    #NuffSaid