‘Thinking About You': Alexandra Burke Covers Frank Ocean

shares

With her new single ‘Let It Go‘ out now, Pop starlet Alexandra Burke joined our friends over at PunchBowl TV for a truly moving acoustic performance.

Serving up a unique take of Frank Ocean‘s ‘Thinking About You’,┬áthe star proved her worth as a vocalist in spectacular fashion, before the release of her new LP ‘Heartbreak On Hold‘.

Watch below…

shares

This Week's Top Commentators

Top Commentators

• I STAN(D) FOR TALENT

I STAN(D) FOR TALENT (154)

• Tyler

Tyler (140)

• rita ora can win a oscar

rita ora can win ... (137)

• Mark111

Mark111 (81)

1. May 14, 2012 at 12:06 pm
    Hello says:

She did good but she can’t do the falsetto part, watch how Tori Kelly NAILS the song and is capable to beat the original ( I am not exxagerating!)

2. May 14, 2012 at 12:16 pm
    Derek says:

So mediocre. Her falsetto cant hack it

3. May 14, 2012 at 12:37 pm
    Not throwing shade but.... says:

Oh, maybe i’m the only one who liked it. I really dont like the Frank Ocean version, but have liked all the female versions. I thought her falsetto was okay, she didnt push and strain it

4. May 14, 2012 at 12:43 pm
    Not throwing shade but.... says:

I like the Tori Kelly version also but she just has a different voice. I didn’t like it more or less than Alex’s version

5. May 14, 2012 at 1:12 pm
    latifa says:

i see her weave and all i can think of is some poor horses running around somewhere without their ponytails

6. May 14, 2012 at 1:57 pm
    Scott says:

Dont be jealous Latifa honey, Alex sounds like silk she needs more ballads out there.

7. May 14, 2012 at 1:59 pm
    ASHANNTI SAID IT;;; says:

i love alexandra she is so beautiful. i feel she shout have done some modeling. she looks tall enough. i just feel she is a hit or miss singer. sometimes she knocks it out the park and other times its like why did u do that to yourself. i think she needs a little more vocal training. strengther her voice. if she can get that together. she can give alot of heavy hiters a run for there money.

8. May 14, 2012 at 3:47 pm
    Flaless says:

Iliked it a lot i dont know where the hate is coming from? her voice is strong and soufilled but thats just me

9. May 14, 2012 at 3:53 pm
    MIA says:

wack..career is on its death bed RIP

10. May 14, 2012 at 4:04 pm
    - says:

She sounds outta breath

11. May 14, 2012 at 6:36 pm
    skintightjeans says:

She is so f****** annoying and her weave always looks a hot ass mess!

12. May 14, 2012 at 7:29 pm
    IMO says:

I was gonna mention Tori but I see I’ve been beaten. Alex’s version just didn’t cut it man. She sounded like she couldn’t keep up, the falsetto wasn’t on point either…

What is with her always covering song lol does she want to be a YouTube star?