Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Tia Mowry & Pooch Hall Say Goodbye To 'The Game'?

b78a9f747ea854b8b982bacd0b5a5a2a Tia Mowry & Pooch Hall Say Goodbye To 'The Game'?Despite recently celebrating the recent renewal of hit BET show ‘The Game’ for its 6th season, it looks like the show will be taking a hit.  For, fans who faithfully glued to ‘Game’ for the Derwin and Melanie saga were rocked when Tia Mowry took to Twitter to announce her departure moments ago:

43c8c66ce5168a7cef69a8506e80196e Tia Mowry & Pooch Hall Say Goodbye To 'The Game'?

Rumors have been swirling since the beginning of the current season that the ‘Sister Sister’ actress’s lead opposite, Pooch Hall, is set to follow suit.  If Hall makes a similar exit…

Will you be tuning into season 6 of ‘The Game’?

(source)

• May 16, 2012 at 12:44 am
    Joan says:

Hello
    Who really care. I got tired of watching you be so stupid. I glad you leaving. Now I will watch the show.

• May 16, 2012 at 1:07 am
    alonzo wilson says:

Please be lieing

• May 16, 2012 at 1:08 am
    Bey_Nation says:

@Joan Obviously you care since you were the first one on here to comment. Why don’t you tell her that on Twitter instead of writing about it on a blog post? And learn how to type you sound like a first grader

• May 16, 2012 at 1:49 am
    shon says:

lol Bey

• May 16, 2012 at 1:59 am
    MusicBoy says:

@Joan How are you going to attempt to come for someone and not use correct grammar. Instead of watching “The Game”, you need to be enrolling in an english foundations course.

Hate to see Tia leave the show, I wish her all the best!

• May 16, 2012 at 2:03 am
    Luscious says:

Tia and Pooch will be missed. The show was centered around them and their ups and downs within their relationship :(

• May 16, 2012 at 2:23 am
    KNUCK says:

Leaves Room for Chardonnay to stretch OUT!!!

But I will still miss them

• May 16, 2012 at 2:49 am
    Jasmine says:

Well Tia has her own reality show with her sister. I stopped watching the Game last season because it went extremely downhill with the new ghetto writers and lack of continuity in plot. I think an African-American sitcom lasting 5 seasons in today’s market is amazing and I am happy for all the actors/actresses. I read that the writers are trying to write off Tia’s character as “moving to DC to do a residency program at John Hopkins.” To me that sounds dumb, because John Hopkins is in Baltimore, not DC and before the show moved to BET character Melany already finished medical school so moving to MD for residency makes no sense when that can be done at any hospital.

Wendy Raquel Robinson has been good on the show and I think after Tia leaves season 6 will be the show’s last season.

• May 16, 2012 at 2:57 am
    Izzy2011 says:

Welp that’s the end of this show…their fan base was the reason this show was even exhumed from the grave!!BET already made the show awkward now it’s going to be even more since she is leaving

• May 16, 2012 at 3:21 am
    Jai says:

@Jasmine you said it all, I totally agree with everything you said :)

• May 16, 2012 at 3:49 am
    jay says:

this season was boring

• May 16, 2012 at 4:38 am
    hood_star_06 says:

sooooo it turns out, Melanie and Derwin will not be returning to The Game for season 6! AINT THAT BOUT A BIOTCH! Didnt they just bring the damn show back and now the 2 main characters are leaving? Well it was good while it lasted! SO sad! Or is it? The show kinda went downhill after moving to BET neway…that network fukks up anything good neway so it was inevitable!

• May 16, 2012 at 5:45 am
    Sammi says:

The show went downhill once it was pulled from CW and renewed to BET. It simply sucks now, and I think the cast knows it as well.

• May 16, 2012 at 12:26 pm
    Darshelle Jones says:

I guess one day I will be catching the re-runs in my spare time. It is surprising to read that the show lasted 5 seasons

• May 16, 2012 at 4:43 pm
    Anne says:

I always thought of them as the center of the show and it will be a completely different show without them. I’ve only been watching on and off this season. I don’t really care for the direction they are going into. The argument/make-up between Tasha Mack and Tia seemed forced. Also I think some of Malik’s antics were too risque for prime time tv. Overall the show has not been as good as the first season. I also think Kelly’s absence is felt and I can’t really get into the Brandy character or love interest, it also seems forced. Just not feeling the show like I use to.

• May 16, 2012 at 8:54 pm
    Bran Star says:

Maybe they can do a spinoff with Jason and Chardonnay!

• May 17, 2012 at 8:15 pm
    Lavontaybradley says:

i dnt know if this lady is dum r stupid i dnt know her man name girl yo man was all yp on my friend at the club

• May 18, 2012 at 8:55 pm
    Champ J says:

This is a terrible mistake. The show only came back on the air due to the support of the faithful viewers of the show. Now, taking away the two main characters is going to hurt the show and Season 6 will undoubtedly be it’s last season. I didn’t agree with THE GAME being picked up by BET anyways. After watching the first episode, I refused to watch. The writers and the story line made a drastic change for the worst.

• May 22, 2012 at 1:09 am
    Meishaa says:

Well; I guess it was fun while it lasted…the show will NOT be the same since Derwin and Melonie is leaving, their relationship is the main reason why people watched the show. But nothing NEVER lasts while it’s on BET go figure; I guess I won’t be watching it after this season huh . shake my head . I will miss them !

• May 22, 2012 at 7:59 pm
    Prescious says:

I am so sorry to hear that Derwin & Mellanie are leaving the show. They are the nucleous of the show. I probably will not watch it anymore. I wish Tia & Pooch the best. I really hope BET can work something out with them.

• May 24, 2012 at 2:55 am
    kimberly says:

I will not be watching. I love looking forward to see each week too young people frighting for there relationship . They were the reason i watched.

• June 9, 2012 at 1:32 am
    Barbie says:

We bail out on each other so easily. Melanie & Derwin will be missed – But it took the whole team of actors to make the Game a success! Give the other actors a chance…the show will go on. A true fan hang in there until the end. Thanks to BET for saving the show – If you remember…CW cancelled on them. I plan to keep supporting the show…we bail out so easily on one another…where is the support! Thanks BET for your support….the other networks will not minority shows a chance. signed a TRUE fan:~)

• June 9, 2012 at 1:36 am
    Barbie says:

We bail out on each other so easily. Melanie & Derwin will be missed – But it took the whole team of actors to make the Game a success! Give the other actors a chance…the show will go on. A true fan hang in there until the end. Thanks to BET for saving the show – If you remember…CW cancelled on them. I plan to keep supporting the show…we bail out so easily on one another…where is the support! Thanks BET for your support….the other networks will not give the minorities the opportunity. signed a TRUE fan:~)

• October 17, 2012 at 12:02 pm
    evanzmom says:

That’s the end of the show…PERIOD. I just heard about it on Tia and Tamera and my first thought was she should leave the show. Why? Because I knew it would tank the minute she left. That would teach them a lesson. There is no show without Melanie and Derwin. Really people.

• October 18, 2012 at 11:53 pm
    Raine says:

I have been a FAITHFUL fan since the beginning, I love all the characters but Derwin and Melanie are my favorite and without them BOTH coming back for Season6 I will not be watching the show. I just finished watching Tia&Tamara, the episode where Tia finds out about the “changes” being made to The Game and I agree w/ her decision not to come back for a couple of episodes just so they can write off her character. The show was made and centered around Melanie and now we’ll never know if she’ll have her happily ever after! Ditching the main characters and bringing in new ones to take their place is NOT going to boost ratings, it would be the same as writing off the four main characters of Desperate Housewives and bringing in new characters, after watching them for so long. Once you grow accustom to seeing a character and watching their stories unfold from the beginning , you can’t just write them out in a couple of episodes and start a new main character, a new storyline w/out ever finishing the one the show was made for, it’s not gonna be good for the show. So I really hope they know what they are doing, best of luck to all the actors and actresses!