To Our Readers

Cheryl Cole Performs ‘Call My Name’ At Summertime

cheryl cole summertime e1339332640144 Cheryl Cole Performs Call My Name At Summertime

Capital FM‘s annual Summertime Ball rocked Wembley Stadium last night, serving up an uncanny line-up for the 80,000 strong audience. Indeed, the likes of Usher, Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Rita Ora, and Kelly Clarkson took to the stage at the iconic London venue. Joining them was UK Pop force Cheryl Cole – who was surprise guest.

Armed with her trusty mic (‘power-off’ of course), the Girls Aloud star served up a titillating showing of new single ‘Call My Name’. Check out the performance below and look out for That Grape Juice’s EXCLUSIVE interview with Cheryl backstage at the event!

1. |
    June 10, 2012 at 8:44 am
    Kingphoenix says:

Its cute, i prefer this, than to hear her do a horrible live act. But her voice is so meh. The songs i really nice though, one of the better dance tracks out.

2. |
    June 10, 2012 at 8:59 am
    Oh Baby(b****** Will Deal) says:

i love this girl….bad singing and all,there’s just something about her that’s just lovable! and she’s maddd gorgeous! and im addicted to this song!

• |
      June 10, 2012 at 11:28 am
      Nai says:

@ohbaby(bitcheswilldeal) I know exactly what you mean. She is such a guilty pleasure! It’s to the point now where I have talked myself into believing that she is singing live just so I can justify why I love this chick. Lol! Plus, vocals or not, this is a great track. Fun to dance to.

3. |
    June 10, 2012 at 10:29 am
    CHINA says:

That outfit is not for her ironing board hips.

4. |
    June 10, 2012 at 11:07 am
    RazB32 says:

Amazing as ever.
    Waiting for it to be #1 now..

5. Vote

[...] from rocking Wembley with a surprise performance of current single ‘Call My Name’, the Girls Aloud singer and former X Factor star [...]

6. |
    June 10, 2012 at 2:26 pm
    THE LEGENDARY LAX says:

FLOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. |
    June 11, 2012 at 12:58 am
    James_9481 says:

omg.. she doesn’t really engage the crowd at all. They looked bored af.

8. |
    June 11, 2012 at 2:24 am
    Saetana says:

What the hell is she wearing? She looks like a power ranger, or an escapee from cbeebies. Lipsynching again, ah well at least we know she is doing us a favour now saving us from her godawful vocals. She is a good dancer, I’ll give her that, but that awful outfit is all I can see in this performance. The audience seem lacking in enthusiasm as well, she was outed for all the world to see at the Jubilee concert and lost what little credibility she had as a solo artist ;o)