Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Hot Shots: Lady GaGa Sparks Friendship With Kendrick Lamar

lady gaga kendrick Hot Shots: Lady GaGa Sparks Friendship With Kendrick Lamar

It seems Lady GaGa has developed of picking up new friends recently.

Following a fun filled slumber party with Lindsay Lohan and Lana Del Rey in Hollywood last week, the ‘Disco Heaven’ belter was snapped in the company of Dr. Dre protegee Kendrick Lamar.

Likely to have been connected by mutual acquaintance Jimmy Iovine, GaGa took to Twitter to dish on the meeting- which took place at last weekend’s Pitchfork Festival.

Her comments below…

She tweeted:

@kendricklamar #womenweedandweather listening to The Recipe. Can your new album come out now so i can go out to clubs and dance again.

GAGA PITCHFORK KENDRICK Hot Shots: Lady GaGa Sparks Friendship With Kendrick Lamar

• July 16, 2012 at 9:34 am
    China says:

Kendrick Lemar??

toohotfortv Replied:

Get familiar, heaux! It’s so funny when people try to throw shade, but actually just reveal their own ignorance and “out-of-touch-ness” with what is hot. Getcho lyfe ;)

China Replied:

Pressed ass b****, are you really doing this??
    You made because I don’t follow this weak ass protege?
    Hoe get all of your life, put it in a jar and shove it up your ass.

China Replied:

If it was Hot, why didn’t I know who he was, oh OK.

• July 16, 2012 at 9:47 am
    the real xoxo says:

im glad he will be getting alot of recognition for this. “section.80″ is one of the best mixtapes ive heard in a while. “hipower” is amazing.

Outspoken Replied:

Yes! Hii Power is one of my fav tracks by him

• July 16, 2012 at 10:03 am
    Viciousss says:

Side eye at the tweet.

I don’t believe for a sec she knew who he was before some assistant whispered it in her ear.

Outspoken Replied:

@Viciouss how you figure that? Gaga has already been vocal about loving his work before this shot was taken…

Kendrick Lamar is the truth. Section 80 is a beast I still have it on rotation

• July 16, 2012 at 10:46 am
    Belladonna says:

Didnt know of him be4 I saw this but now I’ll look him up and maybe if I like a song or two I’ll get he’s music. And it doesn’t matter if she new his music be4 or not just like me other little monsters will see this and look his music up witch intern will help his music carrier .

• July 16, 2012 at 11:12 am
    Lax says:

You go Gaga keep showing them what you working with.

• July 16, 2012 at 1:45 pm
    KAT DELUNA FAN says:

Who? I dont know him

gaga looks HOT

• July 16, 2012 at 4:37 pm
    Aaronomical says:

New Couple? Gaga likes her dancers black…..

• July 16, 2012 at 5:34 pm
    MACHAVIEL says:

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw Lady G Really Looking Hoooooot!!!! Aaaaaye Mama!

SN, Bonjour @ Mon Cheri, SUICIDE!!! I Miss You Toooo!:-) My Computer f***** Up And With My Blackberry I Can Read Comments, But I Can’t Write One:-(

Biss! Ciaoooo!

• July 17, 2012 at 5:03 am
    Mobwife says:

She’s been hanging out with quite a few unlikely folks lately: The Braxtons and now Kendrick Lamar, interesting.

Funny, you mention Lindsay Lohan. I just ready about her dad RADIO PERSONALITY Micheal Lohan who was recenly arrested for DOMESTIC VIOLENCE against his new gf. Apparentlly this woman is now pregnant and Lindsay is upset. Funny Michael Lohan was also arrested for DOMESTIC VIOLENCE against ex-wife Dana Lohan but the American media & its citzens didn’t stop him from succeeding. No, since that time he’s gotten his own RADIO SHOW and like CHARLIE SHEEN, I never hear anyone mention his yrs of BEATING WOMAN, gee I wonder why……..0_O?

• July 17, 2012 at 6:46 pm
    Tbozfan10 says:

Hey “China”, do you not know how to use “google”? If you did you can use it to learn about people you do not know of instead of asking questions in a blog post that is clearly written to people who already know of him.

[...] Surfacing online this morning, the pic’s arrival sparked reports the maestro is to work on her forthcoming LP in some capacity, following their meeting last weekend captured here. [...]