Hot Shots: Solange Glows For ‘Railroad’

shares

Feast your eyes on these snaps of Solange, striking an understated pose for a shoot she calls ‘Railroad’.

Shot an uploaded for and to her own blog, the ‘Cosmic Journey‘ beauty returned to her hometown of Houston for the project, more of which you can enjoy below…

shares

This Week's Top Commentators

Top Commentators

• Tyler

Tyler (380)

• LB

LB (372)

• I STAN(D) FOR TALENT

I STAN(D) FO... (320)

• Mark111

Mark111 (283)

1. July 17, 2012 at 9:41 am
    JazThatBoi says:

I never thought Bey and Solange looked alike but she def looks like Bey here, especially in that last pic. I think i figured it out: They look alike in their natural state ( no make-up)

2. July 17, 2012 at 9:48 am
    Spunkypoop says:

In their natural state they do look alot alike. I want some new music from her ASAP. #teamSolange

• July 17, 2012 at 12:25 pm
      Kingphoenix says:

Agreed.

3. July 17, 2012 at 10:09 am
    POP ROYALTY ( f*** Yo Fav) says:

the pics are not tasteful. and this wig ?!!

• July 17, 2012 at 10:19 am
      LA BABY! says:

YEAHH!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT’S WITH THE AMERICAN FLAGGGGGGGGG?????????

DID SHE STOP BY BLUE’S BEDROOM IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND STEAL BLUE IVY’S BED SHEETS FOR BACKGROUND OF HER PHOTO SHOOTS?????????

DAMN THE STEALINGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• July 17, 2012 at 12:25 pm
      Kingphoenix says:

Obviously you don’t understand what the word tasteful means in the context of modeling…then again you are a Rihanna fan so…

4. July 17, 2012 at 10:14 am
    INNA + ALEXANDRA STAN >>>>> FLOP-ON-SAY says:

Queen Inna has beaten FLOP-on-say and her stans and burned them with her sales.

Sun Is Up >>>>> FLOP-on-say’s singles and albums combined

Sun Is Up has won more Romanian awards and Grammys than this black w****’s entire discography.

looooooooooool

• July 17, 2012 at 10:31 am
      LA BABY! says:

I swear to my God I don’t know what kinda crap you’re talking but yeah even Inna and Alexandra are better than this h** and more successful.

At least, they don’t steal ENTIRE ERAS.

5. July 17, 2012 at 10:28 am
    LA BABY! says:

What BLEACH she used this time so that HER ASS DOESN’T EVEN FEEL THE HEAT of the railway she’s sitting on??????????????

6. July 17, 2012 at 10:29 am
    LA BABY! says:

**sorry that was a @msn/@hotmail typo**

WHITE skin is too sensetive. How does she even DARE!!!!!!!!!!!

7. July 17, 2012 at 10:34 am
    LA BABY! says:

TTT ate 4LOP for BREAKFAST.

Currently 4LOP is 2.7 million worldwide and TTT is 2.8 .

8. July 17, 2012 at 11:12 am
    China says:

So-Long-Head kills me with this fake as Natural Wig. She is only doing this Erykah Badu inspired look because Beyonce slits that throat in the looks department.

9. July 17, 2012 at 12:03 pm
    WHOCARES says:

“She returned to her hometown of Texas..” I thought her hometown was Houston. Hmmmm

• July 17, 2012 at 12:24 pm
      Kingphoenix says:

Girl, but really. Evaluate your life choices…was education not important for you?

• July 18, 2012 at 11:51 am
        TREAMRIH says:

OMG…ARE YOU SERIOUS? HOUSTON IS A CITY IN THE STATE OF TEXAS…SMH

• July 18, 2012 at 12:46 pm
        WHOCARES says:

IT CLEARLY WASN’T YOURS.

10. July 17, 2012 at 12:59 pm
    mobwife says:

Beyonce just got it all didn’t see?

Solonge just looks like a Muppet in these pics. That side show bob wig is just not it boo!

11. July 17, 2012 at 2:08 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

Oh! so beautiful my American flag but that’s her real hair or it’s a wig.

12. July 20, 2012 at 4:18 am
    DaeJah says:

Lemme get this straight TGJ, when Rihanna poses it up for any fashion spread, y’all got to post it up (cos you know she’s your biggest views generator) and throw shade at it by calling her “a model” doing what she does best? I swear I was never a Riri fan before, but cos of your hate, you’ve inadvertently converted me into one. And you’re actually doing ol girl a favour by adding to her hype and mystique while you think you’re discrediting her. So who’s the real fool here?

So when Solange poses it up (which she seems to do more of than ANYTHING else in her so called career, besides DJing), there’s no shade thrown? What has she put out musically lately? Then apply the same standards to her too. Don’t call her a singer too, call her a model, as you would Riri. At least she’s a singer cos she’s seen the inside of a music studio in the last two years, been on a video set (for her OWN) video in the last year and actually put out stuff for her fans to eat up. Don’t come at us with that b*******, tryna force your views of one artist onto the whole world as if to do so is gonna change whether people like Riri or not. GROW THE f*** UP, the whole lot of you working there!

I swear your childish and obsessive Riri shade is just so laughable. This site has long gone to the dogs and the odd times that I do decide to come here against my better judegement, I always regret it.

Oh, and PS, I AM A HUGE SOLANGE FAN. I just used her to make a point so don’t bother coming at me with shade or insults about how I am hating on Solo.

#ThanksBye!