Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Hot Topic: Would You Welcome A Destiny’s Child Reunion?

Destinys Child1 Hot Topic: Would You Welcome A Destinys Child Reunion?

Yesterday saw ‘From Above‘ mastermind Mathew Knowles wow fans with news of a ‘Destiny’s Child’ reunion.

Announcing the release of two re-packaged LPs by the trio this November, his news sparked questions surrounding the trio’s status as an ‘actual group‘, considering their successes as respective solo artists.

Solo artists, who have risen to become just as groundbreaking as the group they once soared in collectively.

So now we ask rhetorically…

Would You Welcome A Destiny’s Child Reunion?

Weigh in below…

• July 7, 2012 at 1:10 pm
    Honestly Speaking says:

No, because once again it would just be all about Theifonce with Kelly and Michelle playing the role background singers. I like how this post came almost immediately after the mess that is that last one with Beyonce once again lying about knowing enough words to properly write a “letter”.

Honestly Speaking Replied:

*thief

Suicide Blonde Replied:

LMAO! haha.

Honestly Speaking Replied:

Chile…no comment lol.

ALONZO WILSON Replied:

b**** please beyonce never still she always say she gets inspiration and last time i check when you use something and do it better that”s not stealing dumb ass HAHAHAHA STUPID ASS

Honestly Speaking Replied:

I’m going to let your comment speak for itself considering that it reads like the person that wrote it is no older than twelve. Have fun. :)

BEYONCE'S WEAVE Replied:

hahahahaha So true.

RICHANDBLACK11(JUST LIKE BEY) Replied:

ITS FUNNY HOW A WASP IS THE FIRST TO COMMENT ON THE KING/QUEEN POST ….STAY PRESSED

YOU WASP ARE FUNNY

LORD Replied:

So, THIEF is never getting an old joke with Rihanna Nazy???

• July 7, 2012 at 1:19 pm
    Benron says:

No, Beyonce refusing ot leave gracefully will hurt her in the long run, her 5th/6th/7th album flopping harder than her 4th will just make us remember her career failures instead of sucsess. She should stop making music, right after she gives me her “African inspired album” (WTF does that mean, some1 said it was what it is.)

Because if she executes her “African inspiration” correctly, she may just see me buying some songs off of “5″!

BEYNATION Replied:

THAT WEBSITE MUST BE SEEN BY EVERY RIRI STAN!!!

• July 7, 2012 at 1:25 pm
    ALONZO WILSON says:

Yea but eliminate Michelle and put Latoya because michelle doing a gospel album and that little b**** need to keep beyonce out his mouth @Benron shut the f*** up

• July 7, 2012 at 1:25 pm
    Ugh says:

None of them have done s*** major individually in YEARS. As a group they were a force. I miss their music. *Cues Is She The Reason*

Ziggy Stardust Replied:

You’re right! Even though the girls did well on their own as solo artists, most people will tell you that they liked them better as a group. I know I do. It would be pretty cool for them to get back together. As long as they have an equal share of singing on the tracks, then I’m good to go. Besides, I don’t see any female groups really doing much these days, so it would be nice to see a girl group again.

• July 7, 2012 at 1:26 pm
    Mary says:

That first picture put Kelly nose job on blast

• July 7, 2012 at 1:30 pm
    JoArmy says:

Take out michelle!!!!!!! I was watching the carter to you performance when they all ha don blue dress and when michelle turn came to dance she looked sooo bad!!! She looked like one of those stick men u draw when u were younger. If anything she needs to eat more and look full like beyonce and kelly, then she can stay.

JoArmy Replied:

Cater to you*

Ugh Replied:

LMAO

• July 7, 2012 at 1:32 pm
    JoArmy says:

i like beyonce but every destiny’s child performance she had the skimpiest outfit…..why is that?

Benron Replied:

Hoe.

Ugh Replied:

DEAD

JoArmy Replied:

Lmao

Ziggy Stardust Replied:

I noticed that too. Some of her outfits either had to be the lowest near the breast area, or the highest near her thigh area. Lol. Sometimes, her outfits were also the tighest fit on her body. I guess when Tina was sewing her outfits, she wanted to highlight her curves.

• July 7, 2012 at 1:33 pm
    the real xoxo says:

after a couple of years, YES.

• July 7, 2012 at 1:33 pm
    Rell says:

I don’t understand why TGJ is running with this…he never said that they were reuniting, he said there are two re-packaged albums in the works for November and that he hopes the girls would do a reunion tour in the next five years or so….how do you get that they are reuniting from that??? and the bigger picture is that Matthew is no longer any of their managers, he has no business dealings as it pertains to Destinys Child so why are we listening to anything he is speculating or saying?? until Beyonce, Kelly or Michelle confirm that there has been talk of a reunion or new album or whatever its all hearsay.

K ANDB4EVER Replied:

• July 7, 2012 at 1:37 pm
    BEYONCE'S WEAVE says:

Destiny’s Child = Beyonce + 2 backup singers. There is no way I would welcome that s***. BeYAWNce has sucked out every chance the other two had at being successful. Like the songs and dance routines she steals, she has stolen the other girls chance at anything (though that are partly to blame due to how boring they are).

I would not welcome a DC reunion because it would ruin the other girls. I am wondering why no one is seeing how desperate BeYAWNce is, she is trailing Kim Kar-Trash-ian everywhere she goes, leaching off hubby at concerts and now a DC reunion?? I’m guessing if you have Lady Caca, Rihanna, Katy Perry, Adele, Nicki Minaj in the same kitchen, it gets too damn hot for Bey and she cant compete. Bey is as relevant as Keri Hilson right now *sips tea and looks to the side*.

Conrad Haynes Replied:

ahahahahaha, stolen whos chance??? and trailing behind Kim who??? PUHLEAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ stop tryin to get at B for the failure of other artist who in my mind have accomplished alot n r rather successful. Beyonce n Keri Hilson same sentence is that even ethical??? I bet you can tell me every thing about Beyonce from where she was born, to wat day she got married to the day she announced she was prego. Stop covering up your admiration for her with hate, its a waist of time. anyways, see u at the reunion.

Lax Replied:

@CONRAD SHUT THE HELL UP I DO NOT SEE YOU TELLING NO ONE TO SHUT
    UP WHEN THE BEE HIVE IS BASHING OTHER ARTIST!

@BEYYONCE’S WEACE COSIGN YOU!

Lax Replied:

BEYONCE’S WEAVE COSIGN YOU TO MANY WINE COOLERS THIS NIGHT!

Lax Replied:

tHESE ASS HOLE WILL FIGHT TOOTH AND NAIL AND TRY TO KILL OVER BEYONCE AND SHE WOULD NOT LET ANY OF THEM WASH HER DIRTY DRAWERS.

Benron Replied:

I agree with everything.

LORD Replied:

No honey, Beyonce is as relevant as those faggots you just named. Except for Adele.

and Year-end worldwide album sales prove that.

and Do we understand you were a DC3 fan but not after it turned out to be Beyonce using them for success???

• July 7, 2012 at 1:37 pm
    SCARS says:

yessss

• July 7, 2012 at 1:39 pm
    Rachel Prior says:

ABSOLUTELY!! :)

• July 7, 2012 at 2:03 pm
    Gilberto says:

YES!!! Destiny’s Child’s albums are better than their solo efforts.

LORD Replied:

Yup, but NOT AGAIN in 2012.

It’d be too messy.

BTW, my fave DC3 songs are “Jumpin’ Jumpin’”, “Bootylucious”, but now I’m playing the out of “Emotion” and “Survivor”.

Those songs never get old.

What about you?

• July 7, 2012 at 2:12 pm
    JoArmy says:

Destiny’s child -Lose my breath at 2:00 – 2:06 I loved beyonce’s expression there. >.<

• July 7, 2012 at 2:13 pm
    monstarebel says:

They’ll FLOP!!

• July 7, 2012 at 2:26 pm
    Aaronomical says:

I would love that, excluding Letoya. She wasn’t present with their success. DC3

• July 7, 2012 at 2:31 pm
    Conrad Haynes says:

DC3 4life….n i would luv to see LeToya n Latavia do a surprise performance in sum of the old material…….This reunion would be epic something like the Spice Girls reunion. Can’t wait, its DESTINYS CHILD….who doesn’t wanna see that reunion???

• July 7, 2012 at 3:05 pm
    Girrrl says:

Nope because all Beyonce did was sing over the rest of them. All the arangements were the same way, Pre Survivor, Beyonce sung the whole song, Then for Survivor to the end Beyonce first verse, Kelly second (if she was allowed), Michelle bridge, Beyonce screaming until the end of the song. They went from being a group to being a platform to show off Beyonce. Mathew was so damn shady and it f’d up the group structure. Plus they went from singing about being independent to being desperate for a man.

Lax Replied:

@GIRRRL ROLLING WITH LAUGHTER, SO TRUE!

Dave Replied:

This!

• July 7, 2012 at 3:17 pm
    Delan says:

Yes I’m waiting

• July 7, 2012 at 3:47 pm
    Harry says:

I’m a DC3 Stan. Of Course I want a Destiny’s Child reunion but not now.
    I always expected a reunion after 10 years of their breakout. So in 2015 I want a DC3 reunion with brand new album, and a really BIG World Tour.

Destiny’s Child together is PURE MAGIC! Their voices together isn’t the same as a solo artist, I support them as a solo artist too, but it’s not the same obviously, it’s great too, but not the same a leats to me.

So today Kelly is finishin her 4th album, Beyoncé and Michelle are starting to record their 5th and 4th album too, so is not the right moment right now. I’m excited about Kelly’s new record because she’s becoming a solo start on her own way, I’m excited to see Kelly Rowland as a solo brand in the US. Beyoncé is a super start world wide and I’m excited about her new album too, I expect an I Am… Sasha Fierce 2.0.

So If I want a DC3 reunion? OF COURSE! Right now? NO!, in 2 or 3 years more? ABSOLUTELY YES!

ARFA Replied:

STAR OR START B!TCH!!

• July 7, 2012 at 3:53 pm
    Steph says:

The BET performance with Kelly & Trey….WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• July 7, 2012 at 4:03 pm
    The Truth Will Set You Free says:

Hell yeah.

• July 7, 2012 at 4:32 pm
    MusicBoyKameron says:

I would welcome it but I don’t think Kelly would be willing to go back and play that “background” role again. She’s finally developed the confidence to be a solo force herself so playing backup wouldn’t work now like it did in the past. Matthew has already said, each member must know their role in a group. Kelly’s role was backup and you know he’s going to still try to put Beyonce out front like old times.

So yea, I would love a reunion but I don’t think it would work. Kelly has developed confidence in herself and once a person does that, there’s no turning back.

K ANDB4EVER Replied:

Kelly role in the group wasnt background.. He you go to the library and put up Destiny’s child book.. It states Beyonce 1 lead, Kelly Rowland second lead, and Latoya and Latavia backup singers… Read

LORD Replied:

LaToya LaTavia??

Gil BYE

• July 7, 2012 at 5:08 pm
    iam REAL girl says:

NOT A GOOD IDEA MAN

• July 7, 2012 at 5:59 pm
    Calvin says:

These girls are trying to gain “The Biggest Selling Female Group” status from TLC , but that’s never going to happen because TLC is coming back with a New Album and they going to make Hits again.

ARFA Replied:

DIXIE CHICKS SOLD MORE THEN BOTH!!

LORD Replied:

So?

DC3 are coming back with 2 albums, and are managed by MK again.

You know what that means huh?

• July 7, 2012 at 6:06 pm
    Alice says:

I loved DC and would welcome a reunion with open arms, that’s when the girls are ready, however this site is literary begging for a reunion and is coming a bit desperate, wait until there’s a proper announcement before we hatch chickens, Matthew Knowles would say anything but it doesn’t make it fact.

• July 7, 2012 at 6:22 pm
    Benron says:

Who is the black girl on the right? Also, please stop reclycling topics you look incompetent.

ALONZO WILSON Replied:

b**** SHUT THE f*** UP SOMETIMES

Lax Replied:

@BENRON I THINK ALONZO HAS FALLEN IN LOVE WITH YOU! ALONZO FOLLOW AND HARP ON YOUR EVERY WORD.

LORD Replied:

It’s Rihanna’s grandmother.

Beyonce paid money for God to revive her, so that a Rihanna/Dolly Forhead Exchange mission could be done perfectly.

• July 7, 2012 at 6:24 pm
    emmi3 says:

YES ALL DAY EVERY DAY !! HAVE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR IT TO HAPPEN!!

• July 7, 2012 at 7:11 pm
    fatu sankoh says:

yes all because for the one and only talented bey i wish her all the best in the world

K ANDB4EVER Replied:

Beyonce dont wish you the best lol

• July 7, 2012 at 8:36 pm
    K ANDB4EVER says:

Matthew is still Destiny’s Child Manager, but he’s not there manager as solo artists.. The record label have been said that.. But yea you are right about the two re-packaged albums.. He never said that they was getting back together… Matthew is just running out of coins cause he keep having sex with all these women so not he wants to put out more songs and try to bring them back together but they are not ready.. when they are ready then they will let us no.. But come on now if he put out a hot song like ” LOOSE MY BREATH”, “SINGLE LADIES” OR “CATER TO YOU”, we all going to want to see its live..

• July 7, 2012 at 9:39 pm
    Izzy2011 says:

Destinys child can be beyonce plus size back up singers because they sound better. love the sugamammas

• July 7, 2012 at 10:18 pm
    maljn says:

I love watching Kelly grow. I love to see her approach music. I dont want a reunion Im beginning to love kelly as a solo artist I like her style and it was being hide in the group all that personality all of that class all of that grace all of style all of that freakiness all of that heart all of that sass was being overlooked and now people are taking notice I want her to come out and the world who she really is

• July 7, 2012 at 10:34 pm
    POP ROYALTY ( Révolution) says:

NO , just a Fuckin’ NO.

• July 7, 2012 at 11:03 pm
    B_STANNING says:

Have anyone heard of it being a reunion besides this site because thats the only way I will believe it because that grape juice isnt…….

ANYWAY I WOULD’NT MIND WATCHING HOW IT WOULD BE NOW THAT EVERYONE WENT SOLO BUT ON THE OTHER HAND BEYONCE HAS GROWN SO MUCH AS AN ARTIST.

• July 7, 2012 at 11:28 pm
    B_STANNING says:

Sam are you still f****** with people gravatars?

• July 8, 2012 at 2:19 am
    Hayley says:

Flop! Flop! Flop! No one wants any more tired sleazy RnB music. Move on Beyonce cuz you too damn old for this.

LORD Replied:

NO ONE WANTS R&B ANYMORE???

It’s a major music genre, what do you mean no one wants R&B anymore?

• July 8, 2012 at 2:47 am
    Arie says:

I do not want any reunion, I want to see Kelly shine. Michelle is good she does not have to deal with the DC label, Matthew needs to find another way to make money and rebuild Beyonce’s brand. Beyonce made the same mistake as Usher, they got rid of people who knew their brand better than they did. The media can only do so much to uphold her brand she needs to produce the goods before she fades or worse be reduced to just Jay z wife. We all know that will kill her.

• July 8, 2012 at 6:45 am
    LORD says:

• July 10, 2012 at 4:52 am
    josh says:

i would love it, but id rather see beyonce solo…

And with all the haters saying beyonce uses them as back up singers will be brought up again all the effing time. So no looking forward to that aspect of it.

Kelly & Michelle are damn good at what they do, Beyonce on the same stage tho… Course Bey will be getting all the attention.