Pink Announces New Album Title

shares
pink truth about love Pink Announces New Album Title

Pop rebel Pink is pressing on full steam with her new project. After springing a surprise on fans with the set’s debut single ‘Blow Me (One Last Kiss)’, the Grammy winner has unveiled the title of the cut’s housing album.

Find out what the star has christened her latest collection of gems below…

It was revealed on the Today Show in Australia (where the singer the singer’s profile shines brightest) that the album is called…

The Truth About Love

********

Knowing Ms. Moore, there’s likely a tongue-in-cheek element to the name. Whatever the title, we can’t wait!

shares

This Week's Top Commentators

• I STAN(D) FOR TALENT

I STAN(D) FOR TALENT (91)

• Mark111

Mark111 (70)

• BeyRihLiyah

BeyRihLiyah (60)

• rita ora

rita ora (60)

1. July 3, 2012 at 11:01 pm
    Really, UGH! says:

interesting…

2. July 3, 2012 at 11:11 pm
    Gimmy dat d*** says:

Who gives a f*** about that fish market twat…..

3. July 3, 2012 at 11:13 pm
    You says:

But her Love is weird…….

4. July 3, 2012 at 11:20 pm
    christinastherealtalent says:

I expected something a bit more clever from her. I love pink, she is bad ass but I don’t see this era taking off for her.

5. July 3, 2012 at 11:25 pm
    christinastherealtalent says:

Plus this whole album is too rushed because she had just announced back in Feb that she had only begun the writing process. That’s what happens when your last album was 4 yrs ago and you have a child.

6. July 3, 2012 at 11:37 pm
    POP ROYALTY ( Révolution) says:

really ?!

is that a title for a MC or celine dion album ?!!

iDK , i don’t judge a book by it’s cover , but the title is weak , even ciara thought about a smart album title ..

anyway , XD.

• July 4, 2012 at 1:53 am
      B. Hill says:

gay ass. :lol:

7. July 3, 2012 at 11:41 pm
    K-POFF says:

You know the name will have a sarcastic meaning to it. Its probably the title track off the album and the song will make more sense of the title. Everyone, relax… ^_^

8. July 4, 2012 at 12:07 am
    number1k9 says:

Super generic title, and extremely corny, comign from “Pop’s biggest bad ass.”

The new single is not growing on me. Chorus still annoys me, and I liek P!nk music. . .

Ehhh time will see. Just being honest!

9. July 4, 2012 at 1:49 am
    JER says:

I like the title. I just hope the cover isn’t dumb like her last 3 covers.

10. July 4, 2012 at 2:33 am
    RocksKisses says:

I Love This Chick,Anything From Her Is Stoney#BlessHer

11. July 4, 2012 at 5:09 am
    Virtuoso Intellect says:

Have yall thought maybe she doesnt want to be the poster child for pseudo pop rebels anymore. She lives behind a white picket fence comfortably with husband, daughter, dogs and servants. How long are yall gonna keep buyin into that image? Besides its silly for u to judge an album based on an artist’s image, you should judge it based on its album tracks.

I respect Pink more now for softening her image. Motherhood changes women. Christina tried hard to prove that she can be just as dirrty after experiencing motherhood and we all saw how that turned out.

12. July 4, 2012 at 5:25 am
    ASAP (As Sincere As Possible) says:

There’s no tongue-in-cheeck element on the title or at least that’s not the vibe I’m getting. ‘Funhouse’ were filled with ballads. I think she only had 3 or 4 uptempos on the entire album! So, I expected that she was going to make a slower, low key album to follow it up. I just hope that her “truth about love”, whatever that could be, is accompanied by ROCK sounds, guitars, epic drums and loud raspy vocals. If I hear Max Martin synths and Shellback drum patterns all over the album sampler, I’ll pass.

13. July 4, 2012 at 6:19 am
    mr.m says:

FLOP SHEMALE

14. July 4, 2012 at 6:55 am
    X,Y,"and Z" says:

@Sam, this again…?! *sigh*

So, Sam, I’ll again ask yet again: what does this ANGRY, OPINIONATED ,WHITE-EARLY-30s-MOTHER-AND-WIFE have to do with the lives of “grapejuice folks”???

What has she done that’s relevant to ‘OUR’ lives?! What brilliant, noble, revealing insight will she bring to the huddled, disenfranchised ‘masses of color’…?!?!

..EXACTLY!!

Sam, life is much too short to be consumed with the “brilliance” of mediocrity, nor the exaggeration of relevancy.

X,Y,”and Z”

15. July 4, 2012 at 7:09 am
    dee says:

The first single sucks!

16. July 4, 2012 at 11:33 am
    brook says:

She ALWAYS has something special and unexpected up her sleeve, so def looking forward to this!

17. Vote

[…] after revealing the name of her new LP here, the ‘Most Girls’ maestra has now confirmed its release […]