Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Snippet : Pink – ‘The King Is Dead But The Queen Is Alive’

PINK 2012 PROMO THAT GRAPE JUICE Snippet : Pink   The King Is Dead But The Queen Is Alive

This week saw Pink’s latest single, Blow Me (One Last Kiss)’, released to Top 40/Mainstream radio to undeniably stellar reviews.

Now, in what we’d say is pretty generous of her, today saw her release a snippet from its B-Side ‘The King is Dead but the Queen is Alive’ .

Tuck into the teaser below…

Her first album in four years, Pink releases ‘The Truth About Love’ on September 18th.

This,the same day Nelly Furtado’ releases her new album ‘The Spirit Indestructible’ LP, set to make for a very interesting chart showdown the following week.

So, let us know…

What do you make of ‘The King’ thus far?

• July 13, 2012 at 4:10 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

I can’t wait, this year i have albums from my fav. artists:

Bruce Springsteen
    Madonna
    Patti Smith
    Linkin Park
    The Killers
    No Doubt
    Marilyn Manson

and i love, love Lana Del Rey album “Born To Die”, so fresh, so cool.

JohnVidal(RIP Whitney-truegreat) Replied:

haha Lana del Rey´s Born to Die is among my favorites of 2012.
    “Ceremonials” by Florence would be if it wasn´t from last part of 2011.
    I´m intrigued about No Doubt
    Loving Frank Ocean´s one
    I can´t wait for Mariah Carey
    And Madonna was a letdown to me

Suicide Blonde Replied:

I’m intrigued about No Doubt too, Mariah should release a single soon, i don’t know why so much mystery, i think she is planning something big this time.

aishaaguilerakeys Replied:

I LOVE LP ! I’ve been a fan of theirs for a while, they’re really good at what they do. Didn’t know The Killers were releasing an album this yr, gotta check for that.

Suicide Blonde Replied:

Yeah! i love LP, a fan since day one, The Killers new single “Runaways” is out now.

Mobwife Replied:

I love how certain ppl are praised no matter what garbage they produce. There’s nothing like the SMOKE & MIRRORS of today’s music industry. LOL

The SCREECHING of Bruce Springsteen during his last televised Award Show performance was AWFUL but he’s the “boss” so it’s all good in the american media. I say the same of the AWFUL Beach Boy onstage reunion eveyone in the media simply loved….eeek!

Linkin Park’s CD sounds pretty much like their last effort! Funny, when ppl say that about some acts they call it no growth or progress but hey, it’s Linkin Park so we would never hear those words uttered abt them in the american media or a blog site!

Now, you’re talkin –> Marilyn Manson & if NIN would drop something new, I’d be happy to hear it. :-)

• July 13, 2012 at 4:14 pm
    JohnVidal(RIP Whitney-truegreat) says:

wow I´m not saying she´s bad but her songs sound constantly the same again and again for the last few years, don´t they? Just asking. The same structure

Suicide Blonde Replied:

I agree but her lead singles are the most weak songs of her albums, don’t know why but she always choose a weak lead single.

Mobwife Replied:

BINGO, and you will be the only CRITIC to ever say it!! Watch the reviews of her new CD boast and brag about her return to music after motherhood. “Motherhood” is the key term. We cannot criticize “pAnk” MUSICALLY now that she’s a mother, becareful!

• July 13, 2012 at 4:20 pm
    JoJo (istan4rihanna) says:

im sorry pink but this stuff is sounding the same

• July 13, 2012 at 4:33 pm
    Ugh says:

Not feeling it.

• July 13, 2012 at 4:40 pm
    ThatGrapefruitJuice says:

Yesssss. I LOVE IT and trust me when I say this will be a surefire hit and radio will have this song as a main menu. This song will be devoured and Pink is QUEEN!

• July 13, 2012 at 4:56 pm
    KAT DELUNA FAN says:

It’s cute,I like it

• July 13, 2012 at 5:00 pm
    aishaaguilerakeys says:

Ooooooooo, the shade. MJ being the king and her the queen. Oh well, she’s lasted in the game long enough to call herself what she wants. The song doesn’t sound bad, I’ll have to listen to the full version though.

Ugh Replied:

She could be talking about Elvis………………

Suicide Blonde Replied:

I think that was a reference to Elvis.

beyonce Manager Replied:

beyonce is the queen

Nik Replied:

Michael Jackson is the king Levi’s pah least mj toured and hewas genius

Nik Replied:

Silly iPad not Levi’s I mean elvis mj the king and icon 4 ever

Mobwife Replied:

I doubt if she was talking about Elvis. Once ppl run her over for this song and trying to compare herself and her lackluster career to that of the KING, Michael Jackson, she will probably try to throw Elvis in the mix! Either way this colorful clown will NEVER BE THE QUEEN! The queen of what fools? pAnk sit down…..

• July 13, 2012 at 5:13 pm
    ThatGrapefruitJuice says:

Phuck u leeches. Im only here for likes ie. +3 +4 +5 etc. Get it straight. Pink babyyyyyyy.

• July 13, 2012 at 5:46 pm
    Gees says:

She could be shading kang Bey but she ain’t that silly lol

• July 13, 2012 at 6:22 pm
    flops drops says:

Flop just like riho and flop brown

• July 13, 2012 at 7:12 pm
    beyonce Manager says:

Beyonce the queen now pink your career is done

• July 13, 2012 at 8:31 pm
    REALTALK says:

SOUNDS LIKE A THROWAWAY TRACK FROM “BORN THIS WAY”…

SOUNDS TOO MUCH ON THE LINE OF GAGA…

PINK YOU NEED TO RETHINK RELEASING THIS SONG…

THEY GONNA EAT YOU UP FOR THIS…

• July 14, 2012 at 4:42 am
    Virtuoso Intellect says:

As much as i love Pink, i have to agree it just sounds like any other one of her songs.

I was really curious about how motherhood and domesticity would modify her persona/ image but i see she’s hell-bent on sticking to that pop -rock rebel fad. You live in a manshion with a husband and a 1 year old Pink. That pill is now too big too swallow. Im not looking forward to this era as much anymore. The records sound uninspired and redundant to me. I still wish her success regardless. Maybe when she realises she has nothing more to prove, she’ll gimme that soulful introspective record that’s innate within her.

• July 15, 2012 at 9:20 am
    LOURDES says:

I haven’t enjoyed Pinks music since “Missundazstood”…..she needs to do something different.