New Video: Iggy Azalea – ‘Murda Bizness (ft. T.I.)’

iggy a that grape juice New Video: Iggy Azalea   Murda Bizness (ft. T.I.)

Tuck into ‘Murda Bizness‘, the latest video by Roc Nation hopeful Iggy Azalea.

Featuring Grand Hustle boss T.I., the ‘stage mom’ inspired clip comes courtesy of the MC’s ‘Glory‘ mix tape- which precedes the release of her debut album ‘The New Classic’.

Video below…

• July 21, 2012 at 1:30 pm
    China says:

She is very pretty… But why would you have kids in a video talking about Violence

Sean Stone Replied:

The song isn’t about violence… “Murda bizness” is just like saying “i’m Killin em” its slang for saying you’re the best.

credits Replied:

Ya Sean Stone you’re right but what do these little girls know about being bad b****es??

• July 21, 2012 at 1:36 pm
    LoDiddy says:

I love it!! She just did the opposite of what ppl wanted her to do.

• July 21, 2012 at 1:40 pm
    ASAP (As Sincere As Possible) says:

She’s amazing! There’s such a huge contrast between the video and the lyrics of the song that it actually works! You need to have balls to release a video like this for a hip hop song and now that she pulled it off, I’m even more interested in her :) And she looks hot too :cool:

• July 21, 2012 at 2:13 pm
    Dollar$ign$kills says:

I f****** love it!!! Its a cute video and slightly controversial. I love the creativity that Iggy has and the concepts of her videos. And major props to T.I for rocking the Bill Crosby sweater. I wonder how Iggy got him into that lol

• July 21, 2012 at 2:16 pm
    Iconic Iggy says:

I loved it! She pulled it off great. Lmao @ T.I being a stage dad

• July 21, 2012 at 2:44 pm
    aishaaguilerakeys says:

That’s a great vid ! Honestly, Iwas pleasantly suprised !

• July 21, 2012 at 2:47 pm
    Imani says:

It’s not about violence it’s about being dressed to kill. Y’all lazy listeners man.

• July 21, 2012 at 2:58 pm
    TRUTH says:

I LOVE THIS b****- reminds me of Charli Baltimore’s flow. Real rap damnnit

• July 21, 2012 at 3:08 pm
    diob says:

THat was extremely cute. I love love loved it.

• July 21, 2012 at 3:43 pm
    MACHAVIEL says:

Yeeeeeees Iggy’s Fans Stand Up!!!!!

• July 21, 2012 at 3:59 pm
    My Lovr says:

Gross!!!

• July 21, 2012 at 4:15 pm
    im says:

she doing her thing.

• July 21, 2012 at 5:08 pm
    millhuse says:

I LOVE THE SONG – HATE THE VIDEO… I was waiting for smething epic, but instead all we got were a bunch of repeated scenes of Iggy giving the girls soda to drink. -_- this video had so much potential, but it was done all wrong… and who ever directed needs a new editor or something… If you’re gona put pageant girls in the video, atleast make them look glamorous…. these looked like some knock off version. it looked like the video was styled by The GoodWill… Iggy looked cute tho, as usual… The video looks kinda cheap tho…. This video woulda been hott if it had a Mafia feel to it…. the n***** would have ate it up, and gave her the stamp she needs to be respected…. This video just makes her look like another Kesha…. I guess she tryna get that Pop audience… which is fine…. but without that stamp of approval from the Black cmmunity, she wont last long…

sidebar— why do some of the girl’s makeup make them look like they just been in a fight???

i blame the ediotr though… if the video was edited better and certain scenes werent replayed over and over

• July 21, 2012 at 5:18 pm
    MONTE says:

Murda Bizness is not about actually murdering ppl…it about being the best at wat you doing at anything and shuttin everyone else down

• July 21, 2012 at 5:23 pm
    remo da rapstar says:

• July 21, 2012 at 6:48 pm
    Greg F says:

A hot damn mess…..back to Azealia’s Liquorice ;)

Iconic Iggy Replied:

Aint nobody here for that

cocodior3069 Replied:

I am !!! No matter how hard she tries , she ain’t seeing Ms. Banks!FarealFareal!

Queen Brit Brit Replied:

No one is checking for that manly burnt h** and her busted edges. Go buy her EP since no one else did

Nika Replied:

@Queen…Lol, right.

• July 21, 2012 at 7:21 pm
    JoJo (istan4rihanna) says:

FLAWLESS!!

• July 21, 2012 at 7:57 pm
    Peter Griffin says:

Team Azealia Banks! This h**’s gonna flop and drop in s***.

Queen Brit Brit Replied:

Azealia has already flopped tho. Her EP hasn’t even sold 5k world wide yet and 212 flopped in the U.S despite promo.

jamilaa Replied:

team who??? Azealia who?? after going after kim for no reason! that man Azealia got issues!! she walks with a chip on her shoulder nd hasn’t broken any records yet..she didn’t even sell 2k copies of her europop techno b******* music!

• July 21, 2012 at 8:27 pm
    Queen Brit Brit says:

Yes! Iggy stays killing it. I hope Roc Nation makes her a star. He has everything, talent, looks, style, and personality. She will snatch wigs

• July 22, 2012 at 6:42 am
    aishaaguilerakeys says:

Going to Roc Nation isn’t a smart move. They don’t give all their artists equal treatment. They might with Iggy, though.

• July 22, 2012 at 9:43 am
    loumorgan says:

I LOOOOOVE me some Iggy… you go girl…

• July 22, 2012 at 9:46 am
    HaYYYYYYYYYYYYY says:

I love it. She deserves success. Her delivery in the song and video is amazing and the video is just great in general. I hope she becomes bigger than any other Grand Hustle artist, since there isnt many great ones other than TI and BoB