Watch: Pink Soars For Z100

pink  Watch: Pink Soars For Z100

Pop force Pink may be putting the final touches to her 6th studio album ‘The Truth About Love’ (due September 18th), however that hasn’t stopped the star from plugging the set’s lead single ‘Blow Me (One Last Kiss)’.

The cut, which is taking all the way off at radio, is also shaping up to be an iTunes hit – after being released digitally this week. Hence, so as to give the anthemic cut a push, the the 32 year old paid a visit to Z100 to talk music, motherhood, and more.

And while a live showing of ‘Blow’ may not be quite ready to unwrap, she also performed fan-favourites ‘Who Knew’ and ‘Perfect’. Peep the interview and performances after the jump…

One can’t but love Ms. Moore!

• July 10, 2012 at 2:44 pm
    THAT CRAZY STAN !!! says:

FLOP !!!!!

Realist Replied:

shut up, i love pink.. such good vocalist and she reminds me of riri.

• July 10, 2012 at 2:51 pm
    Lax says:

Talented, beautiful and a great artist.

Gilberto Replied:

For the first time, I have to agree with you. But I ain’t feeling ‘Blow Me’. It is so generic. It sounds like Kelly Clarkson’s ‘Stronger’. Urgh! She can do so much better.

virtuoso intellect Replied:

Pink’s lead singles are usually not amongst the better songs on her album tbh so im not worried. she cant release gem tracks like glitter in the air as a lead single if she wants lengthy era

• July 10, 2012 at 2:52 pm
    Lax says:

She’s baaaaaaack.

• July 10, 2012 at 3:19 pm
    Kyle Poff says:

P!NK’s “Blow Me” is already BREAKING RECORDS!!! – Billboard.com

P!nk powers back to Billboard’s Pop Songs radio airplay chart, as “Blow Me (One Last Kiss)” debuts at No. 34. The song also grants P!nk a career-best No. 22 launch on Adult Pop Songs, as well as the list’s highest entrance by a female artist in five years!

• July 10, 2012 at 4:22 pm
    virtuoso intellect says:

P!NK IS BACK YALL !!!!

I dint realise how much i actually missed her music and her herself. That was very interesting interview. Im not in love with her new single but it doesnt matter cus her albums are always top notch. She just has to appeal to radio listeners for now. The video however i’ll be checking for. Pink and Missy have some of the most creative videos from this generation

SN: was i the only one singing along to every lyric of “Perfect” ?

• July 10, 2012 at 4:43 pm
    christinastherealtalent says:

I’ll admit I’m eating my words now since I said I didn’t see this era kicking off for her. The video for the song hasn’t even come out yet and she barely begun promoting the song and album and already slaying your faves.

virtuoso intellect Replied:

yep! your fav better come hard next month or it’ll be a wrap … for good!

christinastherealtalent Replied:

Oh Stfu. We all knoe christina always brings it. Can we say the same for Rihanna?

virtuoso intellect Replied:

why are u cussing me out though? i painted a picture but u picked the colours

• July 10, 2012 at 7:06 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

I adore her, love my Rockers.

[...] Pink Soars For Z100 That Grape Juice Tue, July 10, 2012 7:26 PM UTC That Grape Juice Rate  Loading … Share (function() { var po = document.createElement('script'); [...]