Hot Shots: Rita Ora Glows For GQ

rita ora gq Hot Shots: Rita Ora Glows For GQ

Cop a gander of Roc star Rita Ora!

The 22 year old stunner strikes many a playful in the latest issue of British GQ.

Peep more shots of the ‘R.I.P’ singer below…

rita ora gq 23 e1344419031697 Hot Shots: Rita Ora Glows For GQ
rita ora gq1 Hot Shots: Rita Ora Glows For GQ

Ora’s debut album, aptly titled ‘ORA’ hits stores on August 27th in the UK, with a US version (boasting all new tracks) arrives this Fall.

• August 8, 2012 at 5:08 am
    WATCH YO' MOUFF: I STAN FOR GHETTONESS says:

I need to take a leak

GURL Replied:

she’s so forgettable, the only time i remember her is when i come to this mediocre site. are people even checking for her music :/

[...] Shots: Rita Ora Glows For GQ That Grape Juice Wed, August 8, 2012 9:59 AM UTC That Grape Juice Rate  Loading … Share (function() { var po = document.createElement('script'); [...]

• August 8, 2012 at 5:13 am
    Liam says:

I like these pics especially the last one! Rita is a cute girl I wish her all the best on her success :-)

Lax Replied:

Morning glory…

• August 8, 2012 at 5:35 am
    slimsexy says:

s*** hotness!These pics realy do her justice.For those who say rita looks like a boy,what do you have to say now?a boy can’t have such cleavage and men she’s got legs for days.Wish her much sucess.

HMM Replied:

i wonder what you’re definition of long legs for days is? heres an idea…

HMM Replied:

your*

Lax Replied:

Morning Glory…

kelly Replied:

I say she looks like a man in drag and even a Thai lady boy looks better. That is what I say. Yes, ladyboys etc, have boobs, ass etc. They look more womanly than Rita Ora

• August 8, 2012 at 5:51 am
    Stans Make Me LOL says:

She is a cute girl, but she needs lessons on how to model.

• August 8, 2012 at 6:42 am
    HOTSTUFF says:

i’m so tired of this girl already, she’s making it so hard to like her….where’s the music ?! MUSIC , flop Ora….

• August 8, 2012 at 8:11 am
    Ok. says:

She looks older than 22. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s actually 26 or 27.

Not impressed with these pics. If THESE were deemed the best of however many shots were taken, I can only imagine how mediocre the other images were. Say what you will about Rihanna,but that girl can pose her ass off. Rita is not that naturally s*** and photogenic.

kelly Replied:

Yeah, of course she is lying about her age. She is over 26 at least.

• August 8, 2012 at 8:35 am
    rob says:

that dress is ugly but she is pretty

• August 8, 2012 at 8:44 am
    That B*tch (would you like a rihfund with that)? says:

She is cute, yes. However there is something ugly about her look/face. She either needs to get rid of those dark brows or darken her hair color. It makes her look older than she really is.

• August 8, 2012 at 10:44 am
    mediacannibale says:

HOW MANY TOPICS ABOUT THAT NOBODY WHO CLEARLY IS A NOBODY (except for them rihanna haters trying to just promote her over rihanna)

SHE’S A NOBODY AND HER SUCCESS WILL EQUAL the likes of KERI WILSON

meaning : GOING NOWHERE.

stop promoting that ugly fake ass blond biatch

• August 8, 2012 at 11:28 am
    ENOUGH ONIKA says:

She better thank God for creating photoshop to edit her legs to look long and not her naturally stocky logs she walks on….

• August 8, 2012 at 11:59 am
    Rita Slays says:

She looks s*** as always. Its funny how you pressed b****** claim she’s irrelevant. She’s relevant enough for you to click on her posts

kelly Replied:

Same with Rihanna which generates over 400 comments.

• August 8, 2012 at 12:09 pm
    Rita Slays says:

Sam, yall need to improve the mobile version of TGJ cause that’s the third time I’ve commented as someone else. It only happens to me when I’m on my phone

• August 8, 2012 at 12:38 pm
    kelly says:

Guess who she talks about in this GQ interview ? Guess? Guess ?

LOL: Rihanna. YUP, most of the interview is about rihanna.

” I look like Rihanna in the face”. If people say Rihanna is beautiful, then so am I”

BISH! You are not beautiful and you do not look like Riri

ENOUGH ONIKA Replied:

Seriously?!? This chic destroyed her own career before it even began with her s***!! I’ve never seen anything like it!!! Lol

• August 9, 2012 at 4:01 pm
    AMAZINJALEN says:

I see RIHANNA all in these pictures. What a shame!

• August 9, 2012 at 4:01 pm
    AMAZINJALEN says:

She has no swagg at all. And if it was Rihanna lifting her dress up like the 1st pic you would totally go in on Ri. But since it’s Rita Ora she’s “glowing?!” b**** please.