Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Rihanna Smashes UK Fragrance Record

rebelle rihanna Rihanna Smashes UK Fragrance Record

That Rihanna Brand just won’t let up.

The 24 year old superstar may struggle to sell her music on mass, however her latest fragrance ‘Rebelle’ is flying off shelves in the UK. In record numbers.

Full story below…

Launched in February, the scent has become with fastest-selling in the UK this year, having already notched up sales of 2 million. End of year estimates put the perfume, the singer’s second (following last year’s ‘Reb’l Fleur’), in contention to double the number to 4 million.

Speaking at its launch, the ‘We Found Love’ singer said of the line: “My new fragrance is about taking control but still being a lady. There’s a feminine, romantic element to the fragrance – but there’s also a defiant quality in it. I love its duality.”

A third scent, christened ‘Nude’, arrives in November.

{Source}

*******

Say what we will about Ms. Fenty, the power in name, face, and likeness is undeniable. In many ways, she’s re-writing the success narrative for newer acts competing in a music industry ravaged by the recession. With sales at their lowest (and the realisation that not every artist can still sell albums at the rate of a Beyonce or GaGa), labels are creating Rihanna’s (by way of 360 deals) to  generate revenue from other arena’s such as endorsements. And clearly, as shown with Ri, it’s working. For the label, that is.

After all, recession or no recession, there’s a reason folk will splash $9.99 on Beyonce album, yet (for the most part) only $0.99 for a Rihanna single. A point notable for many a reason, including the fact that Ms. Knowles also racks up endorsements and isn’t on a 360 deal. You do the math.

Put simply, it’s the classic play-off between quality vs quantity.

Still, it’d be criminal to play down the efforts of the team behind the Bajan star; who’ve moulded her into quite the formidable and lucrative brand. Now, if only she’d stop singing like she’s swinging on a ceiling fan could her album sales catch up. Baby steps.

Randomness: Look out for new fragrances from Nicki Minaj and Lady GaGa before the year’s end.

• August 3, 2012 at 6:36 am
    Wacky O says:

Rebelle yeah she wish she was!

Randomness: does is smell like goat s***?

BEYONCE'S BLOG Replied:

No b****, that’s what your w**** ass mother smells like after those crackheads run up all in her raw!

truth Replied:

#READ b****!! YOU BETTER READ!!!!

T.I.:
    Never mind what haters say, ignore ‘em ’til they fade away
    Amazing they ungrateful after all the game I gave away
    Safe to say I paid the way for you cats to get paid today
    You’d still be wasting days away, now had I never saved the day
    Consider them my protégé, homage I think they should pay
    Instead of being gracious they violate in a major way
    I never been a hater still I love them in a crazy way
    Some say they sold ya and no they couldn’t even work on Labor day

Ugh Replied:

the first fragrance smells nice. I’m surprised this one is doing so well. I doesn’t smell that great. then again those brits will buy anything.

Benron (I sold Bey Her Fake Bump) Replied:

I love her but I when I smelled it I was like”sis…………………………………..”

Lax Replied:

In her kind of business you have got to have
    something that caters to all demographics,
    other wise yo ass could be left out in the
    cold.

• August 3, 2012 at 6:36 am
    Lax says:

Talented, Beautiful and some one many of the beautiful
    young and old people can identify with. She is a hard worker
    has great since of style and her Swagger is off the Hooks!!!!!!!

• August 3, 2012 at 6:40 am
    Ok says:

Struggle to sell music mass?? SAM f*** YOU!! Her albums are 2x platinum pressed f**..

truth Replied:

LOLOL!!!

@truthy lol

• August 3, 2012 at 6:40 am
    KD says:

We’ve always been made to feel 2nd grade so cheers to a black sister doing big things. #BlackPower

FRESH Replied:

THE THING IS SAM ALWAYS TALKS ABOUT RIHANNA BEING ON A 360 DEAL….

IF SHE IS ON A 360 DEAL AND MAKES 53 MILL A YEAR THEWN THE b**** IS WINNING REGARDLESS….

FURTHER MORE WERR YOU THERE WHEN HE CONTRACTS WERE SIGNED

ARE YOU A ROC NATION LAWYER OR REPRESENT MS FENTY HENCE THE REASON YOUR SUPPOSEDLY PRIVI TO ALL THE LEGALITY OF THINGS?

#TheyMadWeBad!

• August 3, 2012 at 6:41 am
    Lax says:

You can always smile to yo self and pinch yo self
    and pat yo self on the back when you can see a
    billboard in time square and you are on that
    billboard smiling down at folks wearing nothing
    but a smile….

• August 3, 2012 at 6:45 am
    BEYONCE'S BLOG says:

Did this tired queen just say she struggles to sell albums? She’s the only b**** that I know that can take a vacation and still sell without even trying. Go sit your desperate ass for hits down somewhere SAMANTHA!!!

Truth Replied:

lolLolol

christine Replied:

Preach!!! It is so obvious what they are trying to do….. This is SUPPOSED

christine Replied:

oops:) CONTINUED

To be about Rhi not Bey so chill with BS. EVERBODY knows that 4 was some straight up BS….the so-called hive still holding out for nothing. Oh well.

I’m glad that Rhi’s brand is still doing well…Good for her.
    Is it just me or does the hive come out every time they feel THREATENED.

• August 3, 2012 at 6:48 am
    Benron (I sold Bey Her Fake Bump) says:

Hold on.. let me get this straight. (And its has nothing to do with the delusion in calling 4closure quality, when it is CLEEARLY s***)

Beyonce is only popular because her conman father manipulated everyone to get her where she is. Now that she dumped his ass and tried to take her third grade education out and do an era she crumbled. Lies about songwriting credits came against her, her pregnancy was an obvious fake and she is struggling like hell.

What is a shame is that for someone so sucsessful as Rihanna you try to always say it was “her team”. Like I said, some of us can count to five, and others attempt to write letters while “Talk That Talk” outsells Beyawnce by over 200k.

Say whatchu want (say whatcha like) about Rihanna’s U.S. sales (still on the chart unlinke bey) which is in the charts top 70 and selling at LEAST 8K a week, people are clearly buying it.

Maybe Rihanna should take some of her 53 million dollars she made this year and buy this cheap run-down blog.

Kingphoenix Replied:

Beyonce is BEYONCE, you waste your time trying to dispute this fact and you fail each time. She ain’t worrying about no lil s*** Rihanna on. Beyonce is on the journey of lengendom. She is aspiring to be the black Barbra Streisand. You can’t go one post without saying something negative about Beyonce, even in a Rihanna post, as if she has done something personally to harm Rihanna and her Career. Rihanna is working her way up to having a career like Beyonce, which is cute but don’t try to shade the b**** thats holding the umbrella. *wink*

Benron (I sold Bey Her Fake Bump) Replied:

Um, We shade Beyonce because Sam acts as if this whole era of her’s did not crumble, and like people still have intrest in her.

She came gain her career back, but its clearly gone.

b**** shut the f*** up!

She’s STILL more –>RELEVANT<– than Rihanna.

Lax Replied:

It ain’t that they black or white, their hands in areas the shades of gray
    I’m west side anyway, even if I left today and stayed away
    Some move away to make a way, not move away ’cause they afraid
    I brought back to the hood and all you ever did was take away

I pray for patience but they make me want to melt their face away
    Like I once made them spray, now I could make ‘em put the K’s away
    Been thugging all my life, can’t say I don’t deserve to take a break
    You would rather see me catch a case and watch my future fade away

WATCH YO' MOUFF Replied:

looks for fucks to be given…..

Kingphoenix Replied:

So you are blaming Beyonce for @Sam’s portrayal of her album era? How much sense does that make? Beyonce did well with 4. Although commercially it was her weakest seller, she was able to stand her ground with artist like Rihanna who are young and hip and haven’t taken a break…ever. As well she didn’t suffer a sales dip like that of Usher or Chris Brown, who both had top ten singles during the debut of their album and were only able to sell 1/3 of what be did her opening week. As well she became her own manager for the first time, less promo than her previous eras, and she was pregnant during the whole era. She made a very commendable effort, as well critically this was her best album since Dangerously in Love, if not better. Right now, Beyonce is the only RnB act that can sell well just based on her name, and is one of two Black women in the industry (the other being Rihanna) that has major global appeal, and Rihanna’s career blueprint was based on Beyonce’s at that. You are just knit-picking at Beyonce because you are young and dumb, and see her as a “threat” to your fave. Anyone with a brain can see that Beyonce is still as viable as she has ever been. Now she is in her 30 where she is going to reach the pinnacle of her career. You can hate all you want to, but one monkey don’t stop no show.

WATCH YO' MOUFF Replied:

b**** you mad @ Beyonce outselling Rihanna’s 6 albums with only 4 releases???????

and LMFAO@ “Despite all Rihanna’s success”

Your fave is nothing but a 1.29$-singles–obsessed FLOP!

That’s what!

Benron (I sold Bey Her Fake Bump) Replied:

Where is 4′s hit singles, where is it on the charts?

@BedRoom (f*** my hole)

BUT,

I don’t really use any s*** of your hit singles/videos.

I AGREE that both of them are separate commercial projects, but finally, what was the point of releasing a single/video if not for the support of the parent album????

She’s never been looking to have 71% of her “records” being 5MB M4A files sold on iTunes for 1.29$, was she??????? So THAT makes me PISS IN MY SWEATS whenever I hear the word “85M RECORDS” from some Rihanna NAZY member. Because nobody knows how that word is fake!!!!!

So, what MATTERS is how much that 10$ album has sold.

and Here, despite ALL the success of her singles/featured singles, all the FIREEEEEE REEEELEEEVANCEEEEEEE that she got from thay LOUD era, all the BEGGING she begged your asses on Facebook/Twitter, all the URL’s she posted, Rihanna only managed to sell around the same level of the so-called FLOP “4″ of the WASHED-UP FLOP c*** BeyFLOPsay, joining THREE others of her albums.

So…AT LEAST, they are as relevant as each other.

BESIDES, We BOTH know the stretch of the Southern-African Sergeant’s BALLSACK that Rihanna SUCKS ON when it comes to Music DVD sales.

Beyonce already had 2 successful concerts, one of them was sold on DVD, peaked inside the Top10 around the world, was the 2nd best-selling of 2011 only behind Adele, and received Gold and Platinum certifications for its both editions.

TELL ME where Rihanna at????

What about BULLSHIP????????? Wanna talk about its HUGE, HUGE floppage????? NOO!!!! Because all you got is some “You Mad?” s*** about her getting paid despite its failure.

PLUS, how many awards have Rihanna won for “Talk that Talk”???????? Beyonce has won MUCH more for 4, with no doubt.

So…..think about it.

RIHANNA PICKS UP QUADRUPLE NUMBER ONE AND BREAKS YET MORE UK CHART RECORDS

Quadruple Number One, holding top spot on Official Album Chart, Official Singles Chart, Airplay Chart and TV Chart.
    First female to have two separate Official Albums Chart Number One records in a calendar year
    First female to have two double Official Chart Number Ones in the same year with different singles and albums
    Talk That Talk becomes one of the fastest selling albums of the year
    More weeks at top of the Official Single Chart than any other act in 2011

This week is another landmark in Rihanna’s unstoppable UK success story. Rihanna has secured a QUADRUPLE Number One, simultaneously holding the top slot in the Official Albums Chart, Official Singles Chart, Radio Airplay Chart and TV Airplay chart.

Rihanna has also made history again this week by claiming TWO further Official Chart records. New album Talk That Talk debuted at Number One in the Official Albums Chart, making Rihanna the only female artist in Official Albums Chart history to have two different Number One albums in a calendar year

Stans Make Me LOL Replied:

I love it when the Navy talk about Rihanna dollars like she gives any of it back to you. IT’S HER MONEY NOT YOURS

• August 3, 2012 at 6:50 am
    Lax says:

Very Interesting by Beyonce….
    Quotes From Beyonce Knowles:
    “We all have our imperfections. But I’m human and you know, it’s important to concentrate on other qualities besides outer beauty”.
    “One of the things that kept me out of trouble was doing something creative – creativity can’t be judged”.
    “Who I am on stage is very, very different to who I am in real life. But I don’t see that having a sexy image when you are on stage means that you don’t love God. No one knows what I’m really like from that. No one knows my personal relationship with God and it’s not up to me to prove that to anyone.”

PS
    It sure in the hell would be nice if her DERANGED Bey Hive would take heed,
    and stop trying to judge everybody else look, talents and success.

READ!

• August 3, 2012 at 6:51 am
    Honestly Speaking says:

Congratulations to Rihanna for still being able to sell her fragrance this long after release. It must be a quality scent. :)

Kingphoenix Replied:

You don’t have it girlfriend?

Honestly Speaking Replied:

No, I don’t! I usually don’t buy celebrity scents because everyone I talk to says that they’re not so great smelling. But since everyone seems to be loving Rihanna’s I might buy it.

Kingphoenix Replied:

@Honestly Speaking

Yeah, i feel you, and sometimes they can be a bit pricey…But i guess you could just go to Macy’s and try the sample and see if you like it. I hate when people buy stuff from celebrities just for the name, instead of the quality of the product. While Beyonce’s scents are quality, i wouldn’t buy House of Dereon for my worst enemy…lol. It might have been cute in the mid 2000′s but now….just no. Let me go repent to my KIng Bey shrine.

Kingphoenix Replied:

@Baby Blue

Are trying to stalk me or something?

Honestly Speaking Replied:

Exactly! I like quality product and not something that was just thrown together and rushed out to the public to make a dollar. I haven’t sampled or bought any of Beyonce’s products either. And again it’s not because I can’t see myself wearing a celebrity scent or whatever but I just don’t want to spend my money on something that just smells like straight up cleaning alcohol or something. And well, I’m not the biggest supporter of her either. :P

Chile, I honestly didn’t even know that the House of Walmart was still around and actively making that sweat shop clothing lol.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH YEAH @KINGPHOENIX

I WANT YOUR PICTURE TOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

s***’s crazy as FUK.

Kingphoenix Replied:

@WatchYo’Mouff

What your crazy ass want with my picture, lord knows what you would do with it.

CAMEL IVY CARTER Replied:

Doo youuuu?! YOU STAY SUCKING ON BEY FAKE BREAST AND HER FAKE BREAST MILK!!

• August 3, 2012 at 6:59 am
    RihannaNavy says:

Rihanna runnin the world! YAY!

• August 3, 2012 at 7:01 am
    Benron (I sold Bey Her Fake Bump) says:

What Sam meant:

For some reason, RIHANNA is not a flop like My fave KELLY FLOPLAND, people will buy things JUST because she tells them to because she isn’t a LIAR like my other fave BEYAWNCE. Rihanna is still sucsessful when my fave “BISEXUALl” NASTY-LIKE-NICOTINE-GARBAJ is cheap and still trying to exploit people with her “GAY CLOTHING LINES” With sales at their lowest (and the realisation that eventually you will flop like Beyonce if you don’t manage right), labels are working with Rihanna’s (not crazy high mantience bitches) to generate revenue from EVERYWHERE. And CLEARLY, as shown with RI, it’s working. For the bank account, that is.

After all, recession or no recession, there’s a reason folk will splash $9.99 on RIHANNA album, yet (for the most part) only not buy Beyonce ALBUM , an established ARTIST/THEIF’Salbum even though 4 MILLION PEOPLE seem to have bought each of the other three. A point notable for many a reason, including the fact that Ms. Knowles and I probably would struggle to even READ Rihanna’s contract at out 3rd grade reading level.

Put simply, it’s the classic play-off between Old Theif b**** vs Young Hot HardWorking Original b****.

Still, it’d be criminal to play down the efforts of the Father of the Ghetto Texas star; who’ve moulded her into quite the former formidable and lucrative brand. Now, if only she’d get in the studio every now-and-then to record her arrogant sermons about how great she is maybe she would be relevant.

Randomness: Look out for new fragrances from Nicki Minaj and Lady GaGa before the year’s end, both of them are known to be transgenders who smell horrible.

WATCH YO' MOUFF Replied:

I’m sorry but Rihanna got FLOPPED ALBUMS ON LOCK!

Lax Replied:

Rihanna is still working on a program
    no matter what the haters type. Rihanna
    is named on artists of the Decade line up.

CAMEL IVY CARTER Replied:

Rihanna IS WINNING AND HER NAVY WILL CONTINUE TO MAKE HER RICH AND WE WILL CONTINUE TO KEEP HER BREAKING RECORDS!! RIHANNA YOU WILL NEVER FEEL THE NEED TO FAKE A PREGANCY OR STEAL FROM PEOPLE OR LIE YOUR WAY UP TOP!! WE NAVY MEMBERS WILL ALWAYS KEEP YOU AT THE TOP!! KING RIH WILL CONTINUE TO SLAY AND SNATCH WIGS!! RIHANNAAAA NAVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! # DEAL BITCHES!!

• August 3, 2012 at 7:04 am
    Kingphoenix says:

Congratz Ri, let them white people pay you for being beautiful, young, and fun. Collect them coins!

WATCH YO' MOUFF Replied:

Made my WHOLE DAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tammi Replied:

That’s right make those white people pay my black sister. You got them losers in the palm of your hand. But sorry you don’t get to keep most of the money. The white mainstream will buy your s*** after you leave the bathroom

CAMEL IVY CARTER Replied:

YOUR AN IDIOT!! RIHANNA KEEPS MOST OF HER MONEY!!

• August 3, 2012 at 7:13 am
    Lax says:

Many people are lazy she gets out there and work her ass off.
    We now that the race isn’t won always by the fastest runner but
    by those who endures to the end. It matters a dam what many
    might say on a blog spot it’s all about those who are supporting
    and helping Rih along the way. Majority rules and wins all the time.
    Often times the comments are about how she have got a big head,
    she’s ugly that shyt is so dammmm grade school shyt. The young
    girl who’s America’s new sweet heart is a black girl and she represented
    America to the fullest. And the reason it’s clear that many of you are 2 years
    old and not 4 years old is the Kiddish bull shyt that you are always trying to
    sell i suppose many of you talk shyt about how Venus & serena looks also.
    Shyt the bottom line is Rihanna is paid.

Lax Replied:

To Rih’s many admirers and loves who live
    like me and others at that grape juice for the
    latest.
    After all of the darkness and sadness
    Still comes happiness
    If I surround myself with positive things
    I’ll gain prosperity

• August 3, 2012 at 7:16 am
    Benron (I sold Bey Her Fake Bump) says:

Recent Flop Albums
    Flopney Spears – Female Fatal
    Beyawnce KnowNotHowToRead-Les 4ever 4lopping til im 4closed.
    ManDiva- MDMA (stayed on the charts for 9 weeks)

So, if yoru going to talk about Rihanna’s sales, talk about the other people at her level aswell.

Rihanna will soon be at Adele’s level.

You missed out one:

GIGA-FLOPPAGE–anna, “FLOP THAT FLOP”, which ended up on HANDS AND KNEES just like the REST of RihTRY’s albums did, except for TWO.

Anyway.

FLOPney Spears’ 98M albums >>>>> Rihanna’s 26M albums.

BeYAWNce’s 80M albums >>>>> Rihanna’s 26M albums.

and EXPLAIN MORE the following: “Rihanna will soon be on Adele’s level”.

What do you mean???

ADELE has been out for 5 years, and she didn’t become internationally recognized until 2011. As for Rihanna, she’s been out for 8 years. But now Rihanna –> WILL SOON<– be on ADELE'S LEVEL???????

Gurl you've just shaded on the Rih-TURDS with that…LMFAO!!!!!

Kingphoenix Replied:

Well TTT is in the same sales range as 4 so are you calling it a flop too? I don’t even think Femme Fatale is a flop, its just not her best….Now MDMA, is another story.

WATCH YO' MOUFF Replied:

Not only did “FLOP That FLOP”.

66% her albums have been FLOPS!!!!!!!!

Lax Replied:

Career building for Rihanna…things that make you say
    dammmmm this chick is gunning for that top spot always.
    Sticks and stones might hurt my bones, but whips excites me.

Benron (I sold Bey Her Fake Bump) Replied:

Your my favorite Beystan

Unlike Gilberto and watch yo mouth you have class.

Kingphoenix Replied:

@WatchYo’Mouth
    You are a mess boo! RiRi trying! lol

@Lax
    Your ratchet ass need to stop spamming this site!

@Benron
    I already told you that i got love for you, so you already know! ;)

• August 3, 2012 at 7:26 am
    Lax says:

T.I.:
    I’m the opposite of moderate,
    Immaculately polished
    With the spirit of a hustler
    And the swagger of a college kid.
    Allergic to the counterfeit,
    Impartial to the politics.
    Articulate
    But still would grab a n****
    By the collar quick.
    Whoever had problems,
    They reconciled
    They just holla TIP.
    If that don’t work
    And just fails,
    Then turn around and follow TIP.
    I got love for the game
    But hey
    I’m not in love with all of it.
    I do without the fame
    And the rappers nowadays are comedy.
    The hootin’ and the hollerin’,
    Back and forth with the arguing.
    Where you from, who you know,
    What you make
    And what kind of car you in.
    Seems as though you lost sight
    Of what’s important
    With the positive.
    And checks
    Until your bank account,
    And you’re about poverted.
    Your values is a disarrayed,
    Prioritized are horribly.
    Unhappy with the riches
    Cause you piss-poor morally.
    Ignoring all prior advice
    And fore warning.
    And we might be
    Full of ourselves
    All of a sudden aren’t we?

• August 3, 2012 at 7:27 am
    WTF says:

Would like to point out that the last Beyonce album to sell a decent figure was IASF … released back in 2008. The album sold less than GoodGirlGoneBad which was its nearest competitor (2007+)
    Fast forward to today and Rihanna’s most recent albums Loud and TTT are completely outselling albums by Beyonce. Loud was only released at the start of 2011 and has sold about 6-7 million worldwide! TTT was released not long after therefore there wasnt a large gap of time for people to purchase the new album as its own entity, Loud is still outselling 4 on the UK charts.
    Stop undermining Rihannas success, at the end of the day right now shes a bigger artist than Beyonce – plain and simple! Beyonce’s pregnancy raised her profile a bit but apart from that everyone knew she was lagging whilst Rihanna is churning out hit albums AND singles left right and centre.

CAMEL IVY CARTER Replied:

AMEN!!!!! ME AND MILLIONS OF RIHANNA NAVY MEMBERS WILL ALWAYS BUY WHAT RIHANNA IS SELLING!!! SN: TO ALL BEY STANS; I JUST HEARD I MISS YOU BY BEY( I STILL WONT BUY HER ALBUM) AND IT IS ONE OF HER BEST SONGS OF ALL TIME!! I LOVE RIHANNA BUT BEY VOICE IS AMAZING!! I DID ILLEGALLY DOWNLOAD THAT SONG!! ITS AMAZING!!

• August 3, 2012 at 7:32 am
    Lax says:

You can run into my arms
    It’s okay, don’t be alarmed, come in to me
    There’s no distance in between our love
    So go on and let the rain pour
    I’ll be all you need and more

Because when the sun shines, we’ll shine together
    Told you I’ll be here forever
    Said I’ll always be your friend
    Took an oath, I’ma stick it out to the end

Truth Replied:

b**** u rest to rest, u hoe.! Blogn fuckn words to songs, u w****!!

CAMEL IVY CARTER Replied:

SO!! WHO GONNA CHECK HIM U? I THINK NOT!!

• August 3, 2012 at 7:33 am
    KSH says:

Serious? Beyonce is not on 360 deals? Beyonce is on hari dye commercials and she wears wigs. GFOHWTBS. They are both great artist in their on way. I like them both. But I love the genuineness that is Rihanna. She lets you in and she’s not afraid to be herself. That’s one of the main reason people love her. She doesn’t give and DAMN and that’s rigtheous!

• August 3, 2012 at 7:34 am
    KSH says:

Serious? Beyonce is not on 360 deals? Beyonce is on hair dye commercials and she wears wigs. GFOHWTBS. They are both great artist in their on way. I like them both. But I love the genuineness that is Rihanna. She lets you in and she’s not afraid to be herself. That’s one of the main reason people love her. She doesn’t give and DAMN and that’s rigtheous!

• August 3, 2012 at 7:39 am
    Lax says:

Rihanna is working her way up that Career Ladder
    and the sky and beyond is the Limit for Her..

Truth Replied:

Yea b**** and u WORKING on my nerves, U w****!!!!

CAMEL IVY CARTER Replied:

WATCHU GONNA DO ABOUT IT? NOTHIN!! SO SIT THE f*** DOWN!!

• August 3, 2012 at 7:43 am
    ty says:

THE POWER OF BEYONCE HAS GOT THE NAVY SO PRESSED ESPECIALLY @BRENON (I SOLD BEY HER FAKE BUMP) U PROBABLY BEYONCE BIGGEST STAN ON THIS BLOG GET A LIFE BOO BOO U HATING ON BEYONCE AINT GONNA STOP HER SUCCESS JUST WORRY BOUT UR FAVE IVE NEVER SEEN ANYONE TRY SO HARD TO PROVE BEYONCE IS IRRELEVANT IF SHE WAS NOONEWOULD MENTION HER SHE WOULDN’T EVEN CROSS UR MIND BUT EVIDENTLY BEYONCE IS VERY RELEVANT SINCE THIS IS A POST BOUT RIHANNA AND BEYONCE HAS ALREADY STARTED TO DOMINATE

RIHANNA SHOULD JUST MOVE TO THE UK THATS HER BIGGEST FAN BASE IN THE WORLD CME ON RIRI SHOW UR UK FANS SOME LOVE

Lax Replied:

@TY While i respect yo comment but you know
    the same thing happens on beyonce post……..
    Rihanna still on her grind, and hard work never
    harmed any one..
    UK Navy! Rihanna is set to join the Sky Living family. In her first ever television project, she’ll be executive-producing and appearing in an original and hugely ambitious new fashion series exclusively for Sky Living HD.

• August 3, 2012 at 7:49 am
    Roman says:

PREACH @ WTF !!

Truth Replied:

Ok u stink p**** b**** I JUST KNOW U DIDNT!! Now wit UR plastic pissy p****, tacky lacefront, brick booty, fake nose, bleached skin, copying lying b**** u stan for cant barely go gold and the b**** has 12m twitter followers!! I jyst stomped u p**** in, u b****, now go bathe and nurse it, u yuck mouf w****

• August 3, 2012 at 8:05 am
    Lax says:

Rihanna is on a Iconic Journey,,,,
    Rihanna named artist of the Century by “Q’ amgazine
    in the UK…

• August 3, 2012 at 8:08 am
    That B*tch says:

Not trynna shade her, but why can’t she garner this much success in other countries besides the UK?

Because the b**** is L-UK-AL

joker Replied:

it’s the language barrier and how promotion deals been made. standard english only business philosophy. the rest of the world is just following blindly or getting “infected”. ;)

*just my thought*

Lax Replied:

Worlds most powerful celebrities…..

• August 3, 2012 at 8:15 am
    joker says:

yeh yeh. nice post. tho… the same old rihanna bash and adoring beyonce.

this like the tgj brand. huh?! :D

• August 3, 2012 at 8:17 am
    Lax says:

Rihanna is working as hard as she can on a program,
    and no matter how many might try to write her off, she’s
    still in it to win and at any cost things like this do make
    a big different in anybody’s career….
    Rihanna Ranks As Fifth Female Artist With Most Top Ten Hits
    Rihanna ups her sum to 19 top ten billboard hits, the fifth best total- among women in the chart’s history. Rihanna also surpassed Aretha Franklin who as 17 top ten hits in her entire career.

Female Artist with Most Top Ten hits
    1. Madonna- 37
    2. Mariah Carey- 27
    3. Janet Jackson-27
    4. Whitney Houston-23
    5. Rihanna – 19
    6. Aretha Franklin- 17
    7. Olivia New John- 15
    8. Beyonce- 14
    9. Britney spears- 13

with the kids loving Rihanna these days and only 23 won’t be too surprised if she might become solo artist with most #1′s or surpassed the only four ladies for most top ten hits

See it don’t matter what you say haters because the record keepers are
    still charting all of their moves and RIHANNA is holding her own no matter
    what her HATERS type, say are think.

SO?

Lax Replied:

Making of a Icon, can you dig.
    Rih, Rih keep it going like this and the sky is the limit.

CAMEL IVY CARTER Replied:

Awwww YOU MAD? RIHANNA NAVY!!!!!!!

• August 3, 2012 at 8:21 am
    Meg says:

Why do you guys fall for Sam’s trap all the time? Starting a pointless stan war. How do you have the time to sit in front of a computer and fight over who is better? Smh

Stans Make Me LOL Replied:

^^^^^ THIS!

• August 3, 2012 at 8:25 am
    Benron (I sold Bey Her Fake Bump) says:

@WATCH YO’ MOUFF

Lets have a lesson from Uncle Benron.

Rihanna has sold (U.K. Xfactor November 2011 estimate) about 120 million records. 30 million of which have been albums and 48 million of which have been U.S. Digital singles. Her Loud Tour grossed 90 million dollars,

Your desperately trying to compare #TTT and four when they are not comparable. #TTT will be nominated at NEXT years awards, not this years because it missed the cut off date for the grammies, brits and all other relevant awards. Can you Talk that talk about how loud went platinum in 2 months and won more awards then you can probably count?

I find it hillarious you say She begged for sales by posting the link a couple times when Beyonce faked a f****** PREGNANCY, which one screams of desperation. Rihanna has only released one concert DVD and is currently in the process of releasing another which will sell much more than Bey’s.

Battleship flopping has as litttle to do with Rihanna as anything. Bey got nominated for “worst actress 2009″ for her horrible performance in obsessed. Rihanna won an award for Battleship. Beyonce lost all her awards to her co-star Jennifer Hudson when nobody knew who she was, how embarrasing.

So…..think about it.

CAMEL IVY CARTER Replied:

School them flop hive member!!! Teach class in session!!

• August 3, 2012 at 8:26 am
    That B*tch says:

@ RIHANNANAVY
    Child you are reeeaaaching! Clearly nobody outside the UK gives a rats ass about Rihanna. Rihanna’s running the UK, not the world.

CAMEL IVY CARTER Replied:

Um NOPE!! RIHANNA IS PLATINUM IN OVER 35 COUNTRIES!! SHE IS HEADLING A FESTIVAL IN JAPAN THAT HAS ALREADY SOLDOUT SO! SHE MIGHT NOT BE RELIVENT TO THE 6 BEYFLOP STANS BUT SHE IS A WORLDWIDE STAR!! WORLDWIDE STAR!! THERE IS A WORLD OUTSIDE THE HOOD- HIVE MEMBERS!!!!!

• August 3, 2012 at 8:34 am
    Virtuoso Intellect says:

God this benron person is such a loser. The only reason u like Rihanna is bcuz u hate Beyonce which is pathetic in itself. This post is about Rihanna’s perfume and you’re rambling on about why you believe Beyonce is famous. I stopped reading after the 1st line. Beyonce has been famous b4 the world knew of rihanna’s existence. She’s famous bcuz she can sing, dance and perform. Rihanna is the puppett that required manipulations of the public, near-death battering and a truck load of smokes n mirrors to become famous. She almost got dropped bcus GGGB initial sales disappointed her label. Jay brown had to pull shady strings. Even her PR admitted they planted the Jay Z rumours to get her name out there in 2005 not to mention the Bey comparisons in her 2nd era. You’re a pathetic hypocrite. U wont ever get Beyonce out your mouth cus she has u pressed even on a rihanna post. Beyonce is all u talk about and then u turn around and say she’s irrelevant – DELUSION at its ugliest.

Tammi Replied:

FRESH Replied:

supposed intellect GGGB is rihanna best selling album sold 9 million and had 3 #1′s a slew of top 10 global smashes!

she did the damn thing with the GGGB era

futhermore…. if she had no talent she would not be this big regardless case and point cassie just as pretty fucks her boss and still aint s***

you guys find everyway possible to degrade rihanna

when beyonce herself knows the power that is brand rihanna
    and if you are going to deny that then you are delusional

Virtuoso Intellect Replied:

I dont care enough for rihanna to go out of my way to degrade her. Personally i think she does that all too well herself. You need to comprehend what i wrote before lashing out on your keypads. Def jam was goin to drop Rihanna along with christina milian & Teirra Mari (cant spell her name) bcus of GGGB’s INITIAL SALES. despite its monster lead single, she was still middling the 100k in terms of debut album sales. Of course it sold well in the long run thanks to the tricks pulled by Rihanna’s manager. He was the one that convinced them not to give up on the project. He used Rih’s fees and product placement to fund her subsequent videos. Why do u think she dint make bank at the end of a hugely successful era? Now the silly broad wants to sue her accountants when they split the cash between her projects and rightfully their own pockets.

Virtuoso Intellect Replied:

As far as Beyonce is concerned, Rihanna is nothing but a foolish cash cow. Matthew has groomed Beyonce well in terms of negotiating deals and what not. Beyonce gets almost 40% cut from each tour show meanwhile Rih was gettin 6% for LGOE tour per date. To make matters worse, the tour flopped hard. The loud tour was basically an avenue to recoup the loss on her previous tour. Huge productions dont come cheap. The sad thing is Rihanna needs them more than anyone else. The UK and to an extent Europe is her saving grace. Thats also why she cant get away with budget videos for instance, she could never have pulled single ladies or untitled (how does it feel) off.

Benron (I sold Bey Her Fake Bump) Replied:

I feel bad because you think your telling the truth. All of this is wrong.

Good Girl Gone Bad was extremely sucsessful and Jay-z want to drop her because of MUSIC OF THE SUN’S initial sales. but La. Businessman Reid convinced him otherwise. She sint a puppet and ur crazy!

Vegas Girl Replied:

I read somewhere exactly the same thing virtuoso intellect is saying. Def jam wasn’t pleased with the initial sales of GGGB because “umbrella” was such a big hit but it hadn’t translated to her sales of the album. Wasn’t Music Of The Sun her first album and GGGB her third? Because if that’s the case, why would they have attempted to drop her after her first but allow her to get to a third album? It seems as though they looked at her overall success of her first 3albums and were determining if they should drop her, until her manager stepped in and took on the financial burden (withRihannas endorsement money) , just look at the quality of the Umbrella video, it clearly wasn’t a big video funded by Def Jam.

I’m not sure about the whole “Jay Z wanted to drop her but LA Reid convinced him otherwise”. Never heard that. Anyway the girls blessed to have come from almost being dropped to the level she’s at now.

CAMEL IVY CARTER Replied:

Beyonce star had faded!! Like other stars of yesturyear beyonce will only do tours she will never be on the top of anybodys billboard again!!! I loved bey when she did crazy i love but the all the shady s*** she did behind the camera is f***** up!! Beyonce did ALOT OF DIRT AND I CANT RIDE FOR A THEIF PLAGERIST OR A LIAR!! WHAT SHE DID TO HER FRIENDS LETOYA AND LATEVIA!! NOT TO MENTION BC JEAN!! SHE TRIED TO DO THAG s*** WITH NEYO AND SEAN GARRET BUT THEY WASNT HAVING IT!! YES BEY IS SUCCESSFUL BUT WHAT SHE DID TO GET THERE IS f***** UP!!

• August 3, 2012 at 8:44 am
    mobwife says:

“Say what we will about Ms. Fenty, the power in name, face, and likeness is undeniable. ” <—THIS….

Hence the reason the fake ass racist media spends so much time trying to destroy or corrupt the images of some (especially straight black men & women) to elevate the images of the hand-picked few they have created to generate income. They generate income via the (SLAVE BASED) 360 DEGREE CONTRACT that only serves the interests of the CORPORATIONS THAT "OWN" the entertainer hook line and sinker! Why do you ppl think there is such a problem with artists going the INDEPENDENT route? "The Machine" blocks any artists it cannot profit from. The process is very similar to the lack of success of a Third Party candidate in America's primarily 2 Party system (Dem/Repub)!

I often laugh when ppl get excited about the published reports of how much certain artists earn. Yes, they earn but for whom? For with a 360 DEGREE CONTRACT the artist or gimmick (which ever applies), only acually sees a fraction of the earnings. It's sad that this system of "SLAVERY for fame" and CORPORATE FORTUNE continues to exist even today. jbh

With that said, good for Rihanna!

@MOBWIFE And add in all of the Phucking black
    balling that go on to try and hold certain artist down!

mobwife Replied:

@Lax

YES!! Isn’t it simply disgusting?! And in the end it’s we the music lover who suffers from the lack of diversity in music.

• August 3, 2012 at 8:46 am
    Lax says:

Not debated not hating but just stating i don’t think any of Rihanna’s
    Navy hate Beyonce so to say it’s just debating back and forward. And since
    the navy know ahead of time that Rih will never ever get and passes from
    Beyonce stans that is why we often have to get in the tranches with the hive
    just to reming you that Rihanna is INSPIRED to do well also. Rih have proven
    beyond a shadow of a doubt that withing the last going on several years she must
    be doing something right because she’s the talk in the entertainment industry from
    sea to shinning sea and no amount of back and forward with her NAVY is ever going to stop Rihanna from excelling. She have gotten a good tasted of what success looks like and she loves the hell out of it and so do her Navy,,,,And another thing name calling her and shyt talking her navy will not slow her roe!

• August 3, 2012 at 8:55 am
    WATCH YO' MOUFF says:

@BedRoom (f*** my hole)

30M (they’re 26, BTW. Do the math) after 6 albums back to back == LAME!!!!!!!!

Try Beyonce’s 30M after 4 albums, or DC’s 50M after five.

I’m not trying desperately, because Beyonce already got awards ON LOCK.

BLOW A HUGE WAD OF SPIT ANY HOUR OF THE DAY you find “Talk that Talk” nominated for a GRAMMY.

Another thing, it HAS BEEN nominated in R&B catabrogies and lost to 4 before. So, any awards it’ll get (Brit, Barbados, MP3, etc.) SURE will not be as “relevant” as Billboard Music Awards, MTV VMA’s, BET, and other MAJOR awards.

It’s up to you to call her pregnancy “fake”, maybe because you can’t even get your girlfriend pregnant.

But there’s nothing to prove your point.

4- You can feel comfortable and seated with that “Rihanna’s DVD >>WILL<NOMINATED > ___/

Virtuoso Intellect Replied:

I think he suffers from low self esteem. The constant need to attack Bey to big up Rih is just abysmal. This post isnt even about Rihanna’s fragrance anymore. It’s been overshadowed once again by Beyonce. They cant respect the fact that she’s been there, done that. Her brand, empire is still more bankable than Rihanna’s. It’s unfortunate that hit singles & average album sales isnt enough for them. Beyonce, Jlo, Britney, Gaga even Katy Perry’s brands are all bigger than Rihanna’s. Look at her endorsements? Coco vita & doritos – tha f**k ??

Vegas Girl Replied:

I noticed that too

• August 3, 2012 at 8:56 am
    WATCH YO' MOUFF says:

• August 3, 2012 at 8:57 am
    WATCH YO' MOUFF says:

WTF’s going on..

• August 3, 2012 at 8:57 am
    WATCH YO' MOUFF says:

4- You can feel comfortable and seated with that “Rihanna’s DVD >>WILL<< sell much more than L@R".

• August 3, 2012 at 8:58 am
    WATCH YO' MOUFF says:

5- Beyonce might’ve been –>NOMINATED<– for worst actress three years ago, but 4 out of 6 of her movies were hits and Box Office #1's. Her movies have grossed 3/4 Billion $ so far, and THAT's what matters.

and Bullships was RIHANNA's movie, so its floppage DOES have something to do with Rihanna.

Gilberto Replied:

“Beyonce might’ve been –>NOMINATED<– for worst actress three years ago"
    Sorry! But even Oscar winners were nominated for worst actor and actress.

CAMEL IVY CARTER Replied:

But BEYONCE WILL NEVER GET AN OSCAR!! Y? CUZ THE b**** CANT ACT!!!

CAMEL IVY CARTER Replied:

Yall always talk about battleship!! LETS TALK ABOUT FIGHTING TEMPTATION AND THAT WACK ASS REMAKE SHE DID OF THE CLASSIC CARMEN JONES FOR MTV!! AND CADDILAC RECORDS!! ETTA JAMES (RIP) EVEN SAID THE b**** CANT ACT! SOOO…..

• August 3, 2012 at 9:25 am
    Quetta says:

“We on only pick on beyonce because Sam always favor her over Rihanna,” says, the navy.

*But in our hearts we love her but just don’t want anyone to know* the navy thinks to themselves.

Smh, you guys are the definition of a hater. You don’t have really have a VALID reason (with exception of beyonce’s a “thief”) to hate on her. Anywho,

Rihanna looks fabulous in that picture and congratulations. Well done! :)

Sam, you should really post about K. Michelle that girl is really making a comeback and everyone loves her. She’s also beefing with toya and tamar.

commanderofthedancefloor Replied:

“we always run to the rihanna post so we can talk s*** about her, even though we have over half of her songs on repeat on our ipod,” says the hive.

i will say some people hate beyonce just because they simply don’t like her or the music she makes, or they dont hate her but like to poke fun at the beyonce stans.

i like bey and riri, i will poke fun at beyonce but i still own all her albums, the same for gaga.

Quetta Replied:

pick on her? No boo boo..I’m not petty like the navy. I read the post and if I like it I leave a positive comment and I always leave a positive comment about Rihanna. It’s not the beehive bringing BEY up its the navy. So get it right. And honestly I have about 5 Rihanna songs and they’re her old songs. I rarely listen to her..if I want to listen to her new stuff I go on YouTube..no need to buy. And no the navy picks on her because they have no life and because Sam favors beyonce..they said it themselves.

• August 3, 2012 at 9:27 am
    Gees says:

People actually buy celebs stinky perfume? It stinks! Everyone’s from Halle’s to Paris Hilton.the only one that smells delightful is Jessica Simpsons fancy & Beyonce’s Pulse

That B*tch Replied:

I actually liked Paris Hilton’s perfume. I didn’t buy it but I got it as a gift. It has a really memorable scent that I still remember to this day and I ran out of that perfum years ago.

• August 3, 2012 at 9:31 am
    Truth says:

I love em both

• August 3, 2012 at 9:50 am
    Black kupid says:

Congrats to rir, hives need to cool it come 2013 beyonce would be in circulation angain and we will see if she can still bring it. In the main time allow Rih to enjoy her hard earned achievement.

• August 3, 2012 at 10:25 am
    RichnBlack11(JUST LIKE BEY) says:

she only does well in the U.K as i have always states…congrat to riri

CAMEL IVY CARTER Replied:

NO SHE DOES well ALL OVER THE WORLD!! SHE IS PLATINUM IN OVER 35 COUNTRIES!! BUT THE BLOGS DONT REPORT THAT IN FRANCE HER PERFUME IS DOING JUST AS GOOD THERE AS IT IS I THE UK!!

RICHANDBLACK11(UNLIKE RIHANNA, BUT RICH LIKE BEYONCE 300+MM) Replied:

love the way y’all lie

• August 3, 2012 at 10:57 am
    monstarebel says:

Yaaaaaaaas!!!!!! My fav SLAYS!!!!!!!!! S/O TO RIHANNA AND THE NAVY WE SOME BAD MUTHA FUCKAS!!!!!

• August 3, 2012 at 11:18 am
    WATCH YO MOUFF says:

Maybe to prefer to befriend them RihTURDs who keep talking the most degrading s*** about you and your fave.

That’s your lane, and I’ll just take that.

CAMEL IVY CARTER Replied:

What about flop hive mrmbers?

• August 3, 2012 at 11:18 am
    Go Gabby (lil Oprah) - the flying squirrel! Congrats!!! says:

Congrats RiRi. Its that Olympic surge alright. She stands to make another million before the Olympics end. She lucky because she dont really like to promote. She lazy about that so she lucky thats the hottest perfume in England right now. Its the Olympics giving the perfume a boost. Making that money w/o any promo, NOW HOW COOL IS THAT?!

• August 3, 2012 at 11:19 am
    Blackman says:

f*** that grape juice hating ass

• August 3, 2012 at 11:24 am
    NICKY says:

HAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

360 DEAL BUT SHE MADE $60 MILLION LAST YEAR HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

FORBES NEXT YEAR AGAIN HAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

• August 3, 2012 at 11:37 am
    REBELLEhi5 says:

“Rihanna’s second perfume has become the fastest selling celebrity fragrance in the UK”. YEAH BABY! That Rihanna perfume reign WONT let UP!

CAMEL IVY CARTER Replied:

Its also doing well in FRANCE TO BUT U KNW THE BLOGS WONT TELL YOU THAT!!

• August 3, 2012 at 12:44 pm
    Judge says:

Rebelle fleur name stolen from fan competition, on rihanna daily website
    in february 2010
    the competition winner who came up with the name has never been given any recognition from team rihanna
    two million bottles sold of rebelle alone and this corrupt management agency won’t even give the winner recognition.

Verdict-
    Guilty as charged

CAMEL IVY CARTER Replied:

HER GRANDMOTHER WAS THE ONE WHO GAVE HER THAT NAME!! SO TRY AGAIN!!

Judge Replied:

Your wrong
    its a low person, or persons that exploits their family to steal from others. The Truth always come out eventually

• August 3, 2012 at 2:05 pm
    TeamBreezy says:

the fact that Rihanna’s last 3 albums (and singles) have outsold Beyonces last album 4 only makes ur post sound even more ridiculous

Congrats Ri

• August 4, 2012 at 12:40 am
    commanderofthedancefloor says:

lets please stay current,

the fact of the matter is only about 5 artist have sold more than 3 million albums world wide from the last year.

adele, lady gaga, michael buble, coldplay, rihanna. i might be missing one or two but that is not that many, and rihanna is the only black artist still doing it big and has been the only black pop artist doing it big. (beyonce is debatable of being pop or r&b).

also with rihanna being on a 360 deal, and still making 53 million, that means she had to of made somwhere around 100 million from last year, before the cost of tour and making an album and so on. thats just an estimate. you people keep insisting that half of rihannas money goes to the label so that means rihanna was able to generate about 100 million which is more than alot of artist.

• August 5, 2012 at 12:25 pm
    Breezyyyy says:

”The 24 year old superstar may struggle to sell her music on mass” lmao, you guys are fuckin retarded. shes one of the best sellers of our time, what are u guys talkin about?? Y ARE YALL SO PRESSEDDDDDDDDDDDD?!

• August 5, 2012 at 12:29 pm
    Breezyyyy says:

”and the realisation that not every artist can still sell albums at the rate of a Beyonce or GaGa” -> jeez, yall are really really really DELUSIONAL.

sell albums at the rate of Beyonce? …Hmm, i mean Bday sold 7million, IAS sold 6 million, and 4 sold 2 million….
    GGGB sold 8,5 million; LOUD sold 6,5 million, and Talk that talk sold 3,5 Million thus far.

Loud outsold gaga’s born this way, didnt u know that either??

Wiuth this being said, ur point is INVALID.