New Song: The Spice Girls – ‘I Knew Him So Well ( Mel C & Emma B)’

Emma+Bunton That Grape Juice New Song: The Spice Girls   I Knew Him So Well ( Mel C & Emma B)

Spice Girls sisters Mel C and Emma Bunton team up to remake ‘Chess‘ musical classic ‘I Knew Him So Well‘ for the former’s new LP ‘Stages‘ this week.

Sure to generate quite the buzz- following the group’s stint at the 2012 Olympics Ceremony- the cut premiered online today via Perez Hilton.

Enjoy below…

56398e76be6355ad5999b262208a17c9 New Song: The Spice Girls   I Knew Him So Well ( Mel C & Emma B)

Easily the best Spice Girls vocal outing in some time, ‘Well’ will come as an all too welcome surprise for many a Spice Girls fanatic.

For, besides the fact it will remind many of the group’s slim yet sweet vocals, the duet is also a firm reminder of the group’s stability… even a decade after splitting.

Sure, while it would have been great to hear all 5 members on the cut, this will be enough to tide us over until they reunite to whip up the follow up to 2000′s ‘Forever’.

(Cue comments on wishful thinking).

• August 21, 2012 at 3:47 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

Dear God! we don’t need this, we have enough Pop s*** like Katy Perry, last thing my ears want to heard is another song from the Spice Girls, i don’t understand why they were famous.

Daniele Replied:

I think they’re pop is more genuine then this s*** of today.
    It was full of funky and feel good vibrations, full of optimism. They gave a good message to have fun and never give up on anythyng…..nowadays popstars just talk about s**…
    so please….

Suicide Blonde Replied:

C’mon, a good message, anyone can be optimism even Gaga, see (Born This Way).

JohnVidal(RIP Whitney-truegreat) Replied:

Agree!!! what the hell is this s***?

• August 21, 2012 at 4:01 pm
    prettigurlrockD says:

Mel C had the best voice in the Spice girls. Emma just had the sweetest prettiest tone. I think they were the best. This snippet sounds okay.

• August 21, 2012 at 4:04 pm
    Neutral says:

You can’t class them as ‘The Spice Girls’ even if it is the two weakest singers of the group…

Hung Nguyen Replied:

Actually they’re the two strongest singers in the group mind you…

• August 21, 2012 at 4:09 pm
    the real xoxo says:

im happy i was growing up during spicemania.

I swear i had all of their lollipops, and stickers. I was a huge spice girls fan, but what the f*** was that!!!!

• August 21, 2012 at 4:33 pm
    DOSSOME says:

MEL C had the most beautiful voice in the group.After the olympics SLAYAGE,i wld have really loved to hear all the 5 2gether but i still love this song anyway

• August 21, 2012 at 4:38 pm
    Monstarebel says:

FLATSCREEN!!!!!!!!

• August 21, 2012 at 7:10 pm
    hh says:

this sounds like some bull s*** you’d find on a disney animated film SOUNDTRACK #neXt

• August 21, 2012 at 11:26 pm
    Judeska says:

I love Mel C! Glad she come up with some new music!

• August 22, 2012 at 12:57 am
    stan says:

mel c has the strongest voice out of all the girls

• August 22, 2012 at 4:41 am
    JohnVidal(RIP Whitney-truegreat) says:

This is pure s***! If you want to hear how this song can be SUNG just check Whitney and her mum´s duet from Whitney´s album in 1987
    I repeat: this is pure s***. What I can´t understand at all is these people who always try to make it seem like they like talent and not generic talentless models but then they constantly praise Spice Girls cos they were kids when they were around? Have u not grown up? Hell not even when I was a kid I cared about them

And to Sam: how do u want to be a respectable blogger when u constantly praise Spice Girls and other shitty female groups from the UK, Kelly Rowland and Brandy (with all due respect to them) ? But then bash Mariah Carey and Madonna without stop? Those two girls can only dream about being as relevant as Mariah at her lowest point but you still see slayage in all their flop singles and average videos? Come on

• August 22, 2012 at 6:48 am
    Davon says:

NO ONE should’ve touched this song after Whitney and her mom

• August 22, 2012 at 11:09 pm
    James says:

They sound pretty good to me. Both the best voices in the Spice Girls. I loved the Whitney and Cissy version too, and the original.