New Video: B.o.B – ‘Out Of My Mind (Ft Nicki Minaj)’

bobatl New Video: B.o.B   Out Of My Mind (Ft Nicki Minaj)

B.o.B and Nicki Minaj team up for ‘Out Of My Mind’, the wild new video spawned by the ‘Airplanes’ star.

Featuring the unlikely pair in a number of insane scenarios, fans now can get into the video below!

Enjoy…

Easily one of B.o.B’s better pieces, it’s great to see a video that lives up to expectations set by the cut’s lyrics…without falling prey to predictability.

However, for reasons we’re not sure of, the video’s creative flow went down after Minaj took centre stage- with most scenes after that point giving a ‘thrown in for the sake of’ vibe.

This, turning an otherwise exciting video into a forgettable one, by way of its lack luster second half.

• August 23, 2012 at 5:25 pm
    cunty252 says:

I’M SICK OF HER BUT BOB WENT HARD NO SURPRISE. NICKI NEEDS A NEW STYLIST STAT AND TF IS SHE TALKING ABOUT?

• August 23, 2012 at 5:27 pm
    ciara's fan says:

!!!! ti ekil i

• August 23, 2012 at 5:32 pm
    BX BOY says:

DAMN NICKI LOOK s*** AS HELL..

• August 23, 2012 at 5:34 pm
    YassssHOE says:

YASSSSS NICKI SLAYEDDD!!!!

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!

LOL the SHADE Replied:

please tell me what the f*** did she slay? you people are so easy to be impressed with simple s*** you must be 14 go do your home work

FAF Replied:

U MAD, UGLY??? YOUR FLOPS IS WHO SHE SLAYED 2 #1 ALBUMS CAN THEY DO THAT???

Nika Replied:

U can’t tell these kids nothing..lol. Don’t waste ur breathe @Shade

• August 23, 2012 at 5:35 pm
    ASAP (As Sincere As Possible) says:

It was great. This is my favorite track off of his album and the video didn’t disappoint me at all. I hope the song becomes a hit on urban radio, because he’s been quite overlooked lately.

Btw, I think this is Nicki’s best appearance ever! She looked good and she also looked comfortable, which she often fails to achieve even in her own videos (no shade). I loved her in this video, she did a great job :)

Benron (King Of The Navy) Replied:

She did look good.

LOL the SHADE Replied:

the b**** look stupid

FAF Replied:

WAYY BETTER THAN KIM

• August 23, 2012 at 5:39 pm
    Benron (King Of The Navy) says:

What a horrible, evil, demonic, satanic video. These celebs need to stop loving Satan like its gon get them anywhere but hell. Nicki looked like a w**** because she is one. Horrid, she is even more gimmicky than Lady Flopga.

Let It Da Fuq Go! Replied:

Ok, so let me guess you’ll never click on another Nicki video or song right Benron? of course you will, you love Nicki. You’re fooling yourself cus you’re not fooling nobody else. Don’t come back now, ya hear? *cackles*

JoJo (istan4rihanna) Replied:

Ew your a disgrace to the Navy

Benron (King Of The Navy) Replied:

I actually might like her more than you. I dont like her, but me critisizing her clearly means I expect more from her and want her to imrpove. Something you dont if your following this s*** like its good.

Lax Replied:

Heeeeey fall back off BENRON navy love
    BENRON, have yall heard of freedom
    to claw, kick, hit that keybord all yo want.
    Last i checked this was a blog post.

Benron (King Of The Navy) Replied:

Thanks LAX! :D

• August 23, 2012 at 5:55 pm
    Viciousss says:

I’m tired of Benny Boom directing all these music videos, he’s the new Hype Williams.

That being said I liked this music video!

Nicki looked s***. I think her styling was really good and natural without losing her vibe. B.O.B. Went hard and Nicki’s verse was better than most she’s been putting out lately.

Good to see B.O.B. back again.

• August 23, 2012 at 6:06 pm
    RDK says:

i love the vid,bob and nicki did there thing,nicki is one s*** doctor.

Lax Replied:

It was great let them all make that $$$$$$

• August 23, 2012 at 6:08 pm
    HaterzStayPressed says:

This goes HARD. Nicki’s verse is sick and she looks GREAT. I don’t see where or how this video gets boring. It was great.

I just think that Sam wants Nicki to be completely pop. Many forget that Nicki goes HARD when she’s doing hip hop.

LOL the SHADE Replied:

hard verse LOL

Lax Replied:

@HATERZSTAYPRESSED
    cosign and i LOVE yo screen name,
    one of the best screen names, i have ever seen.

• August 23, 2012 at 6:09 pm
    Let It Da Fuq Go! says:

This song/video slaaayz! Nicki was giving me Monster T’s… I get a kick out of reading the haters comments cus i know the only reason they even watched the video was to see Nicki. LMMFAO! I swear you undercover fans are like gay people who haven’t came out the closet yet. Come out and relieve yourselves of having to PRETEND to dislike Nicki. You’ll feel so much better about yourselves.

LOL the SHADE Replied:

PRETEND to dislike her lol your really pressed

Are you like 12? Replied:

pressed indeed, she/he is probably 12.

Realist Replied:

lmaoo no one is pretending not to like nicki, da phuck ..we just don’t like her, period!

RDK Replied:

so get da f-ck off her video then if you don’t like her,jealous b-tches,confused f-ckers is stuck between love and hate.

• August 23, 2012 at 6:11 pm
    RDK says:

ya sam we all know that you love the pop side of nicki.

LOL the SHADE Replied:

like all the other f*** on this blog

• August 23, 2012 at 6:13 pm
    SBC19 says:

Nothing but a bunch of pop crap. Hate when black folks make gay ass white pop music.

suck ur mommy out! Replied:

Well maybe that black music they make is pure s*** u c***.

FAF Replied:

BYE, UGLY PALE WHITE f**—>>>

• August 23, 2012 at 6:15 pm
    Vandrea says:

Didn’t even bother to listen/watch. I have no use for either of them.

BoomClap. Replied:

“She get me so sick it makes me vomit.
    That’s why I spend my time online leaving comments”

FAF Replied:

DEAD

• August 23, 2012 at 6:33 pm
    hot Flash says:

Sam just pressedT because Nicki ain’t talking about spaceships. Let it da fuq go. Nicki is AN amazing HIPHOP artist. And shes best suited for hip hop. Btw Nicki is releasing an all HIP HOP EP/Mixtale before the end of 2012. Somthing for people to look forward too.

FAF Replied:

SHE NEEDS TO RELEASE ANOTHER ALBUM NEXT YEAR & STOP WORRYING ABOUT WHAT THESE FLOPS HAVE TO SAY, HIP-HOP DON’T BUY RECORDS

Lax Replied:

FAF AND NEITHER DO HATE.

truth tea Replied:

LMAO you are obviously born after 1995, nicki’s lyrics were garbage on this track and this isnt hip hop its pop-rap

• August 23, 2012 at 6:55 pm
    Ismyhalostraight says:

B.o.b could get thiz good d.i.c

• August 23, 2012 at 6:58 pm
    TimTim says:

Nicki stole the video from B.O.B!

Nicki Minaj delivered her verse & video appearance with no flaws at all.. Nicki flow is very is versatile she can be HOOD, CRAZY, s***, BRITISH OR EVEN REGGAE!

I just think that she gets a a lot of hate because people don’t know how to comprehend a rapper who can throw their flow into all types of directions.

• August 23, 2012 at 6:59 pm
    hot Flash says:

Once again Nicki steals the spotlight. I felel sorry for b.o.b though his twitter mentions and comments on websites are all talking about how good Nicki was and paying bob dust.. :’( lmfao

• August 23, 2012 at 7:15 pm
    MaZ says:

All the money spent for this??? Seriously? We’ve seen this before all over and over again. Why did B.o.b didn’t dye his hair blond so he could look like eminem.

And Nicki, have seriously to make a big change! Same wig, same look, same flow, same big fake a$$. Try something new bish!

FAF Replied:

DEAD.. U MAD, UGLY?

• August 23, 2012 at 7:17 pm
    LOL the SHADE says:

That’s all ya’ll can say she look s*** please GTFO you bunch of thirsty mothafuckas i should really stop coming on this s*** juice blog

Nicki looks good so no shade there, but this has been done over and over (Concept)

• August 23, 2012 at 7:42 pm
    RICHANDBLACK11(UNLIKE RIHANNA, BUT RICH LIKE BEYONCE 300+MM) says:

Nicki I’m tired of the same look, give us something new….(SHE DID LOOK GOOD)

P.S NICKI IS VERY INSECURE NO SHADE NO TEE GOT THE INSIDE SCOOP ON THAT ONE.

RDK Replied:

NSECURE you say in what way sigh.

FAF Replied:

WHAT SAME LOOK, UGLY? WHEN HAS THE QUEEN DRESSED LIKE A DOCTOR? SHE ONLY WORE THAT WIG IN ONE OTHER VIDEO, “STUPID h**” BYE, UGLY KIM FANS MAKING ACCOUNTS TO HATE.. THE QUEEN LEGACY>> YOUR FLOP TALENT.. PERIOD!

RICHANDBLACK11(UNLIKE RIHANNA, BUT RICH LIKE BEYONCE 300+MM) Replied:

you sound dumb , I do perfer Kim over NICKI anyday

My c*** is BEYONCE

don’t get mad at me cuz she insecure with herself,not my fault

• August 23, 2012 at 9:01 pm
    Biting Truth says:

Two lame ass pop-rappers together on a track. So wack, yet so right. They should have added Flo Rida and made it a Teen Nick trio. So un-hip hop. So corny.

Rihanna Navy Replied:

DEAD @teen NICK trio.

• August 23, 2012 at 9:15 pm
    ADC143 says:

Next.

RDK Replied:

the next d-ck for you to suck is coming up 1 sec,

ADC143 Replied:

LOL! Nicki Minaj is garbage. Her music is filth and her presentation is plain stupid. b**** has “15 minutes of Fame” stamped on her tacky forehead and she won’t still be around next year. If you don’t like that I said that, then chew on it until you choke. It’s the truth and you need to learn to cope with it for your own mental health.

Next. :D

miranda Replied:

Y’all been saying she won’t be relevant the next year since 2009, just face the fact that she isn’t going nowhere and take a breather

• August 23, 2012 at 9:24 pm
    RG2 says:

NICKI IS s*** ASS f***! I KNOW SOME PEOPLE MAY DISAGREE BUT I DON’T CARE, THAT BODY WAS LOOKIN RIGHT! :)

• August 23, 2012 at 10:18 pm
    Bey Fan says:

Nicki is fine …… even if you dont like Nicki, you gotta admit she looked damn good and the song goes hard.

B.O.B is dope as s***….. and he s*** too….

Good video, great energy….

RICHANDBLACK11(UNLIKE RIHANNA, BUT RICH LIKE BEYONCE 300+MM) Replied:

he do look good in this vid, And thats not even my type lol

• August 24, 2012 at 12:36 am
    Jay says:

They should’ve made a skit where Nicki would come in and say something like “Hi, I’m Dr. Minaj. I’ll be doing your psych evaluation this evening.” B.O.B. would be sitting there like O_O Uhh uhhh…okay. Nicki would do a little flirty laugh and then bust into your verse. With her solo shots, why not have her in a white room like most insane people go to? Smh..this video could’ve been taking to a creative level unmatched.

Benny Boom. Find a chair and learn creative direction.

• August 24, 2012 at 1:37 am
    the real xoxo says:

the novelty of nicki’s funny voices wore off over a year ago.
    i can see why pop fans think that was a hot verse, but the lyrics were weak as hell.

Lax Replied:

THE REAL XOXO ROTF,,,LMAO

• August 24, 2012 at 1:38 am
    smarty pants says:

The video made me like the song more.

and whoever said hip hop dont buy albums. Not true. Hip hop buys albums, country buys albums, pop does not buy albums these days, they perfer singles because most of the fans are little girls and young gay boys with no money. Thats wy pop artist like flo rida and pit bull sell millions of singles but like 30 K albums.

if you put out something hip hop audience can feel, u sell like drake, wayne, eminem, and kanye, how jay z, 50 cent, Nelly, and dmx used to sell.

Lax Replied:

While i respect yo views but have you ever heard
    of Rihanna, Gaga, Katy perry you can USUALLY find them
    in the top ten if not the top 5 of that Forbes List.

Lax Replied:

Pop migh not buy albums these days but
    regardless this is the Majic List for $$$$$

RICHANDBLACK11(UNLIKE RIHANNA, BUT RICH LIKE BEYONCE 300+MM) Replied:

STFU ….ALWAYS BUMPING THEM SINK GUMS OF YOURS

• August 24, 2012 at 3:15 am
    The Zolonski Trap says:

B.o.B:his lyrics are like no other. I lOve him in the video. For one, he’s cute ass f***. And he’s just bomb at what he does and the way he thinks.

Nicki:Tsk,tsk,tsk. b**** do you EVER f*** UP? Lmao. She looked fine ass hell and if you think different, then you think different. You can lead a horse to the water but you can’t force em to drink. But she looked cute, and I think she looked “natural” because this is her element. I mean the heartbeat of the song is to be CRAZY! We’re talking Nicki Minaj here. Of the f*** course she’s gonna make this look like you can walk up and down the street making faces and poses. Good Job Nicki.

Fav parts: The whole concept of Nicki being in B.o.B’s head. That was clever, I mean the lyrics fit just right for the concept. I just love love that.

Non fav parts:N/A

Overall rating 30/10

• August 24, 2012 at 12:13 pm
    BitchICan'tEvenSpellWelfare says:

Yassssss B.O.B. and Onika!!!!

I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again:

Rap Nicki > Pop Nicki