New Video: Nicki Minaj – ‘ I Am Your Leader ( Ft Rick Ross & Cam’ron)’

NICKI MINAJ I AM YOUR LEADER THAT GRAPE JUICE New Video: Nicki Minaj    I Am Your Leader ( Ft Rick Ross & Camron)

“Look sucka…this my gun butta”.

Feast your eyes on ‘I Am Your Leader‘, the latest visual offering from Pink Friday mogul Nicki Minaj.

The latest video launched from her #1 LP ‘Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded’ , the piece sees the Pop Royal assert her status as the Queen Of Rap, pulling a number of stunts and tricks on her rivals in ways only she knows how.

Find out what we’re talking about below…

Nice.

Though Cam’ron‘s scene was a little…meh… the rest of the video did make for a welcome surprise. For, as far as exceeding expectations go, Nicki did serve a unique take on the undoubtedly Hip Hop number- a feat she has failed to achieve in the past ( see Beez In The Trap).

Will it make for memorable viewing in a year or so’s time? We doubt it, but much like ‘Massive Attack’ reaffirms the Rapper’s standing as one of her field’s more creative performers- even though she is yet to deliver a video worthy of her hype or budget.

Let’s hope its follow up sees her up her own levels and serve something the VMAs will have no choice but to recognize come nominations time.

Something that leaves us looking a little like this:

oh wow New Video: Nicki Minaj    I Am Your Leader ( Ft Rick Ross & Camron)

• August 24, 2012 at 10:55 am
    Lisa says:

Wack video.

Black Madonna Replied:

Bish u mad. Video was fiyah

FAF Replied:

Lisa simpson aka Keisha what’s wrong boo? got that a*** test back?? BYE, UGLY!! THE QUEEN SHITTING ON U LESSERS!!

• August 24, 2012 at 10:56 am
    Keisha says:

No substace at all. Microwave music.

Black Madonna Replied:

Sure didnt keep u from rushing in here to peep the video tho… #UnderCoverFan

What’s wrong Keisha coleslaw? Where’s your single on the Chart?? DEAD

• August 24, 2012 at 10:56 am
    Mia says:

The video looks cheap as hell.

RDK Replied:

you must be there looking at your mom,by the way don’t you have a certain person to go support.

Solo Replied:

You mad. LOL.

Black Madonna Replied:

How is it that the haters beat the actual fans to see the video? lol…PRESSED

MIA aint had a hot 100 since Kala.. LOL FLOPPP

Nicki >> U haters

• August 24, 2012 at 10:58 am
    Kane. says:

Amazing Video!!

• August 24, 2012 at 10:58 am
    RICHANDBLACK11(UNLIKE RIHANNA, BUT RICH LIKE BEYONCE 300+MM) says:

H.O.R.R.I.L.B.E……………………………………………COM

prettigurlrockD Replied:

Oh come on? Horrible? I say it’s not that bad from the other videos she put out this year (stupid h**)

• August 24, 2012 at 10:59 am
    Reece Davis says:

This is probably my favourite song from the album and I really liked the video too! Would’ve preferred it if Rick Ross kept his shirt on though…

• August 24, 2012 at 11:01 am
    ASAP (As Sincere As Possible) says:

This is my favorite song off of her album and I honestly think the video doesn’t do it any justice at all. I guess I expected ‘Massive Attack’ 2.0. Something raw and simple. I didn’t want the bright colors, the pink set or the wigs tbh. Her cameo at BOB’s track was far better. In that video she actually DID look like a leader. Anyway, I hope this track works for her on the radio, it’s solid :cool:

• August 24, 2012 at 11:05 am
    WaitUrTurn88 says:

RICK ROSS: I GAVE RIHANNA MY PAGER!!!!………THAT REIGN JUST WONT LET UP!!!

TAYLOR Replied:

I still don’t get this line, what does he mean?

CHILE PLEASE!! Replied:

No better yet who the f*** uses a pager anymore?? That is so mid 90′s?

U MAD Replied:

@chile please beyonce does ;)

Nino Brown SimsSocial Replied:

@TAYLOR: Listen to Rihanna Hard

• August 24, 2012 at 11:08 am
    RDK says:

i love it,all 3 of them did there thing.

• August 24, 2012 at 11:11 am
    WTF says:

Why is he whitening his skin for..?

Black Madonna Replied:

Your grammar is horrible smh..

• August 24, 2012 at 11:11 am
    JAKE (I DEGRADE TACKY FLOPS & PRAISE TALENT = DEAL WITH IT b****!!!) says:

UGH. WHATEVER b**** >>>>>>>>>>>>>> STAR”s***”, POUND THE “FUCKERY” AND NOW I AM “A WASTE-OF-SPACE h**”???

R&B/SOUL, (AUTHENTIC & ORIGINAL) HIP-HOP AND ROCK MUSIC NEEDS TO MAKE A RETURN BACK INTO THE MAINSTREAM, AS WELL AS ARTISTS WHO ARE CLEARLY MORE TALENTED.

THESE MICROWAVED b****** NEED TO GET THROWN IN AN OVEN AND BURN!!!!!!!

I JUST CANNOT AND WILL NOT.

jamilaa Replied:

CO SIGN! just blaaah!

KING-BEY&QUEEN-ADELE-4-EVA Replied:

PREACHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

This “b*******” they deem as “MUSIC” is getting out of hand now!!!!!!

GOODNESS.

What the f*** is this?

FAF Replied:

Damn, uglies??? signed into all your accts to leave a comment??? You’ll catch the queen SOON TV NEAR U !!

AMERICAN IDOL>>> BYE f***

Miao Replied:

YES, HONEY! PREACH!

Nino Brown SimsSocial Replied:

For my girl to b so “Microwave” U kno every single that came out ?!?
    If U want real music to come out. Why not write Ur fave a hit then that way U both can see how hard it is.

• August 24, 2012 at 11:22 am
    Tina says:

I’AM your leader?Well I guess since her fans worship her like she’s God.

Change Replied:

Change is coming Sister

FAF Replied:

SHE IS YOUR GOD, d***………..

• August 24, 2012 at 11:23 am
    Roman says:

b****** if u aint LIKE the song or if u aint LIKE Nicki Minaj, the f*** u opening this post for?

Stop sitting in the public libraries on blogs the whole day with your stank asses and go to school …

TAYLOR Replied:

lol

JAKE (I DEGRADE TACKY FLOPS & PRAISE TALENT = DEAL WITH IT b****!!!) Replied:

SHUT THE f*** UP b****!!!

THE SONG IS TACKY AND SO IS YOUR FAVE.

AND CLEARLY – YOU ALSO.

Solo Replied:

^^^^STEAM PRESSED^^^^

CHILE PLEASE!! Replied:

@ Taylor….thank you so much!! This younger generation really praise this b**** like she is hot….she ain’t saying nothing new or spectacular…..!! NEXT!

Giselle Replied:

Thank you, Roman! Thats why im saying. If you dont like Nik, WHY waste your time clicking on stories about her? You must dislike her so much that you continuosly click on articles about her & watch her videos and sit on the laptop all day and talk s*** about her…..Yeah, that makes a lot of SENSE :/ #GETCHOLIFE

• August 24, 2012 at 11:26 am
    Tass says:

Hmfh, I like it.

• August 24, 2012 at 11:26 am
    TAYLOR says:

My only issue with her videos, and not just her because a lot of other artist do it, but since I’m a Nicki fan ill use her, I’m Tired of all the cool settings and her just standing, sitting, or laying their rapping. I really just want more concepts like a story behind it, something. I already know she’s pretty I just want some action in a video for once. That’s why i like all her old videos from first album, and the RBMS video from this album. But this one was OK not all bad I guess

• August 24, 2012 at 11:28 am
    Shaytan says:

She tried to create a Missy Hype William video on Khia’s budget

• August 24, 2012 at 11:35 am
    YassssHOE says:

NICKI IS WORKKKINNGG!!!!!

SLAY THESE b******

SLAYYYYY

SLAYYYYYYYYYY

!!!!

• August 24, 2012 at 11:36 am
    nicko says:

*__* WOW !! How can u dislike this video ??? Its AMAZING !! in my opinion, its even betta than the Superbass VIDEO !

CP Replied:

Yea it was hot.. haters luv it too

• August 24, 2012 at 11:37 am
    YassssHOE says:

THE BATH SCENE YASSSSSSS >>>>>>>>>

Black Madonna Replied:

Yesssss she killed it

Aunt.dot Replied:

lmao! the bath scene?

and the swagger jackin continue…

FAF Replied:

GOD DAMN, UGLY…. U MADE ME SPILT MY COFFEE LOOKING AT THAT TROLL…… WE HERE FOR THE NEW QUEEN NO ONE WANTS THAT OLD FLOP!!! TAKE IT AWAYYYY!!!!!! LOL

• August 24, 2012 at 11:42 am
    POP ROYALTY ( f*** Yo Fav) says:

this video won’t play cuz VEVO is Racist , but I trust some commenters like @ASAP and his opinion , so i gotta prepare myself to see a wack video by maraj onika ..

this WAS my fav song off this FLOPPED album as well …

“Roman reloaded” gonna change the pop culture ?!! everytime i remember this one i Laugh so Loud !!! :lol:

TAKE THIS b****.

TAYLOR Replied:

LOL i was just thinkin bou that “Roman reloaded” gonna change the pop culture.

you can trust mines too but you not missing anything

POP ROYALTY ( f*** Yo Fav) Replied:

IKR ?

FAF Replied:

u got RIHOENA in your AVI??? THIS b**** SWAGGA JACK THE INDUSTRY… HAS SHE MET CIARA FOR HER LASHING YET???? LOL

• August 24, 2012 at 11:44 am
    TheTruthHurts says:

I actually liked it.
    This song is one of the few songs I actually dig from that mess of a sophomore album. Anywayz, YES for the black hair and outfits. Reminds me of her back in the mixtape days.

• August 24, 2012 at 11:55 am
    prettigurlrockD says:

Nicki actually looks good but I know the barbs are gonna be mad at me but she really got that Gaga swag on some parts. I like the video. Lots of camera zooming in and out. Pretty cool. This is one of my favorite songs off the album too.

• August 24, 2012 at 12:03 pm
    Beyonces_wig_glue says:

she getting lighter and lighter….

Black Madonna Replied:

As white girls stay tryna get darker and darker by tanning.. Can we discussed that?

• August 24, 2012 at 12:05 pm
    The Zolonski Trap says:

Ugh. HATERZ die. This video is good as f***. There’s nothing to it. Nicki looked cute as f***, Cam’ron looked cute as f*** and Rick Ross….keep ya damn shirt on. The song itself is good, every bodies lyrics are dope. “street fighter b******, this the up cutter”. I know I know, y’all just are very upset because whoever ya fav is isn’t doing s*** so you hate on the one that is…typical. Well Nicki clearly ain’t giving two f**** so neither shall we, or I. Bye now.
    #suckabigdick

POP ROYALTY ( f*** Yo Fav) Replied:

Hi @SAM

Solo Replied:

You mad because nobody liked the video?

Ki.

U BOUT TO BE…..

nickieleaks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Nicki-Minaj-RIAA-nickieleaks.png
    nickieleaks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Nicki-Minaj-RIAA-nickieleaks.png
    nickieleaks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Nicki-Minaj-RIAA-nickieleaks.png
    nickieleaks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Nicki-Minaj-RIAA-nickieleaks.png
    nickieleaks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Nicki-Minaj-RIAA-nickieleaks.png
    nickieleaks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Nicki-Minaj-RIAA-nickieleaks.png

THATS ALL THAT MATTERS!!!!!!!!!!

• August 24, 2012 at 12:05 pm
    mob: operation kill the b!+@# says:

The video isn’t playing 0_o?

• August 24, 2012 at 12:05 pm
    POP ROYALTY ( f*** Yo Fav) says:

I like the parts when she Copied Rihanna’s S&M music video , and maybe even the parts when she copied gaga’s Iconic Mv for “Bad Romance” !!

But overall : I Approve. it is less messy than her other epilepsy-causing Videos like “stupid h**” !!

ty Replied:

U SPEAK LIKE SHE NEEDS UR APRROVAL SHUT THE f*** UP

Gilberto Replied:

DEAD. DEAD. DEAD. DEAD. DEAD. DEAD. DEAD. DEAD.
    S&M is a big copy of David Chapelle’s work. She even paid him $1 million for using (illegally) his ideas.

Biggest FAIL here since Battleshit.

Benron (King Of The Navy) Replied:

Gilberto, just like Beyonce, you cant ready, you always talk about her body double and her lawsuit. She never paid him s***, he asked her too via sending a case to a judge and it never happened. She is being investigated by an association for a body double and by the IRS, still nothing. RiRi is innocent.

prettigurlrockD Replied:

well yeah it does sorta look like rihanna’s S&M but let’s face it. It’s not like rihanna thinks any of her concepts. The director is the only one that SHOULD be concerned tho.

Benron (King Of The Navy) Replied:

First: Yes she does. Second: Nice addition, but he never even adressed that part of the issue. Your saying false s*** and doing it for no reason.

• August 24, 2012 at 12:12 pm
    the real xoxo says:

sorry but the only decent hip hop song she has released in the past year is “champion” ft. nas.
    you can tell she cant be assed doing this video, she just done this to keep her ratchet fans quiet.

• August 24, 2012 at 12:18 pm
    CHILE PLEASE!! says:

Uggggghhhh I just simply can’t with this fuckery she gives!!! I never seen the hype behind her!!! Everyone is on her d*** like she’s some kind of Goddess or something….it’s not serious for her at all. I don’ t like all the wacky crazy voices, faces, & clothes she wears…..it’s just over the top all around……but hey the new generation of kids has to have someone to look up too. **SIGH** Team Azealia!!

Black Madonna Replied:

But yet you clicked on the post to see the video? Bish bye..u a fan stop playin

• August 24, 2012 at 12:22 pm
    JohnVidal(RIP Whitney-truegreat) says:

Wow I thought the new Mariah Carey video was good, but now I think it is truly great. You know why? Cos they had the money to totally cover the enormous Rick Ross body with some clothes LOL They hadn´t to make this one and Usher´s “lemme see”

POP ROYALTY ( f*** Yo Fav) Replied:

Oh John , why u reminded me of that disaster that was “lemme see” music video ? just why ? :cry:

that rick man looks like that famous Buddha statue.

JohnVidal(RIP Whitney-truegreat) Replied:

LOL I´ve enjoyed “Lemme see” the song this summer though, in the car while going to the beach. So appropiate for that

• August 24, 2012 at 12:24 pm
    Monstarebel says:

I LIKE THE VIDEO AND ALL NICKI LOOKED REAL CUTE,

BUT GUR DID RICK ROSS REALLY NEED TO HAVE HIS SHIRT OFF? UGH!!!

AND WHO IS CAMRON? IS HE A NEW RAPPER OR SOMETHING? HES KINDA WEAK LYRICALLY!

TAYLOR Replied:

he’s old school

Biting Truth Replied:

Who the hell considers Cam’ron “old school?” You must have been born in 2001.

RICHANDBLACK11(UNLIKE RIHANNA, BUT RICH LIKE BEYONCE 300+MM) Replied:

you must be a kid born in the 90′s if you don’t know who camron is lmao…..damn babies

FAF Replied:

Ugly, Cam’Ron came out in the ’90s.. So ’90s babies would know who he is… Did you take your geratol suppliments??? You old farts need jobs.. LOGOFF!!!

• August 24, 2012 at 12:26 pm
    commanderofthedancefloor says:

i like it, the video kind o reminds me of beetle juice the cartoon version.

• August 24, 2012 at 12:29 pm
    POP ROYALTY ( f*** Yo Fav) says:

but why she didn’t release ” HOV lane” or “Beautiful sinner” as singles/promo-singles?

she must be a Stupid h**.

prettigurlrockD Replied:

Hopefully Beautiful Sinner will be next. It’s a nice pop song that could do well on the Hot 100

FAF Replied:

Next is Marilyn Monroe, then Champion, Then Va Va Voom…

• August 24, 2012 at 12:41 pm
    :D:D:D:D....if you think this is art or music says:

This new generation is beyond words.
    There is an example of why they are the way they are today. Had Nikki came during the era of Missy,Lauryn,Kim,Foxy,Eve,Salt n peppa,Da brat hell even queen pen and Mia x.
    No one would’ve even blinked an eye at her loony ass. Sam how can you constantly go so hard at the untalented riri and be gushing like a b**** over Nikki? The music is almost the same.
    To the idiot who doesn’t know who Cameron is lol. Proves Nikki fans are either effeminate gays or stupid children.

FAF Replied:

Why you here, ugly??? WE ALREADY ESTABLISHED KIM WAS A FRAUD WHO DIDNT WRITE s***… LOL

• August 24, 2012 at 12:42 pm
    Life says:

I am your leader? This female is doing nothing positively. If I were weak-minded and insecure, I’d find this to be something to aspire to. It must be hard growing up as a child these days. All you see are black ppl acting silly on television.

prettigurlrockD Replied:

Better than being a child back in slavery or the 50′s.

Solo Replied:

What’s the difference?

Change Replied:

Co-sign

FAF Replied:

Doing WAYYYY MORE THAN U, BUCKWHEAT….

• August 24, 2012 at 12:55 pm
    monstarebel says:

SHE IS ARE LEADER!!!!!!!!!

Solo Replied:

End your life. ASAP.

YESIDIDBITCH....THE KING IS DEAD,AND BITCHYONCE IS Alive and a flop!! Replied:

WTF you mean” OUR” , which she is not BTW

• August 24, 2012 at 12:56 pm
    Gilberto says:

Please, Gimmicki Minaj, stop releasing songs. My ears aren’t toilet.

FAF Replied:

Damn, gimmick?? Didn’t BEYONCE ass collapse in her new video??? Did she handle that FRAUD case??

FAF Replied:

All this stress can’t be good for the baby! Beyoncé sued for $100 MILLION by video game company
    By HOLLY THOMAS
    UPDATED: 07:39 EST, 8 December 2011
    Comments (55)

With only a few months to go until she gives birth to her first child, it is vital that Beyoncé avoid stress of any kind.
    However if video game company Gate Five have their way, the 30-year-old may soon see a downturn in her fortunes- quite literally.
    Beyoncé is being sued by the company for $100 million after ‘abandoning’ a project to make a dance video game in April.

Fresh stress: Beyoncé, pictured leaving Sakura Nails in New York yesterday, is being sued by games company Gate Five for $100 million after reportedly backing out of a project at the last minute
    Gate Five have claimed that the R&B star ‘abruptly abandoned’ the project to make the video game Starpower: Beyoncé after making an ‘extortionate demand’ for more money.
    Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Charles Ramos has rejected Beyoncé’s request to toss the suit, ruling that gate Five may proceed with civil action.

More…
    ‘I will babysit and change a diaper or two and then give it back:’ Kelly Rowland’s not feeling broody over Beyonce’s baby
    The pregnant star appears to be taking the news in her stride, and was pictured gently touching her baby bump as she lefts Sakura Nails in New York yesterday.
    Beyoncé was first sued in April, but had hoped that the case would be dropped.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2071479/Beyonc-sued-100-MILLION-video-game-company.html#ixzz24WTq7W47

• August 24, 2012 at 1:03 pm
    ENOUGH ONIKA says:

Videos terrible for one thing (expected from Onika). Second, for Rick Ross to have the nerve to have his Double D slanging tithes out and BOUNCE them around like Anna Nicole Smith, ended video right there. No THAT is some sick sh*t.

• August 24, 2012 at 1:37 pm
    PhillyBoi says:

Sooo??? The stuff coming out of her mouth is considered rap? If I’m not mistaken rap was rhyming not repeating the same word… hmm.

Black Madonna Replied:

So is rap all about sucking d*** and getting f*** like Kim does?

f*** STOP LIKING YOUR OWN COMMENTS… LOL FLOPPPPPPPP

NICKI>>> YOUR FLOP LEGACY PERIOD!!

nickieleaks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Nicki-Minaj-RIAA-nickieleaks.pngnickieleaks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Nicki-Minaj-RIAA-nickieleaks.pngnickieleaks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Nicki-Minaj-RIAA-nickieleaks.pngnickieleaks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Nicki-Minaj-RIAA-nickieleaks.pngnickieleaks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Nicki-Minaj-RIAA-nickieleaks.pngnickieleaks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Nicki-Minaj-RIAA-nickieleaks.png

EAT IT!!

• August 24, 2012 at 1:46 pm
    nickalus Randle says:

I LOVED IT ALL, it was a good video….

• August 24, 2012 at 1:57 pm
    Lil' Kim says:

I luv Lil’ Kim Good song and Video!!!!

Black Madonna Replied:

I didnt see a labrat anywhere in that video.. Lil Crinkley aint dropped a video in years

• August 24, 2012 at 2:05 pm
    RG2 says:

NICKI LOOKS WAY BETTER WITH BLACK WIGS COMPARED TO BLONDE WIGS!

• August 24, 2012 at 2:12 pm
    Jay says:

GET f****** RID OF BENNY BOOM FOR GOD SAKES NICKI!! DON’T YOU SEE HIS QUALITY OF VIDEOS LOOK CHEAP AS f***?!! I LOVE YOU WITH MY LIFE, BUT I FEEL YOUR VIDEOS CAN BE SO SO SO SO MUCH MORE!! GET YOU A LEGIT DIRECTOR AND PRODUCER!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

pocketbook princess Replied:

Benny Boom has done the majority of Keyshia Cole videos and her joints are fantastic. It ain’t the director it’s the artist honey boo boo child’ you can’t make a stiff booty jiggle .

Ummm you know how some people pay top notch for their outfits, and s*** still look cheap as f***??? well i think this is what happened with the video. I don’t know but lately Nicki has been trying hard to come with it, but it still aint living up to the talk. Listen a barbie doll has move movements than this b****. I think she has reached her peak, and the b**** is about to come tumbling down hard. No shade but she really aint doing it for a lot of people lately. BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• August 24, 2012 at 3:43 pm
    justsomekid says:

SO incredibly tacky I can’t even…
    First off – the rotating camera, clashing-colour cartoonish sets and big hair are so “S&M” by Rihanna it’s not even funny. Except Rihanna had a little something called a budget when she decided to rip off David LaChapelle – how much did this “effort” cost Nicki? $500 and a couple of Gran’s pawned bracelets?!
    For someone laughably referred to by her delusional fanbase as “royalty”, miss Onika sure is cheap.
    I’d quit making a fool of myself and get a new “leader” Barbz.

Black Madonna Replied:

Cheap? Do u know how much a Benny Boom video cost these days? More than your whole pathetic life is worth… Bish bye it aint that serious

pocketbook princess Replied:

That b**** paid a grip for Starships and Pound the Alarm. Videos for her urban audience… those cost 3x less. We are not worthy.

• August 24, 2012 at 6:46 pm
    Aunt.dot says:

FLOP FLOP FLOP FLOP FLOP!

THIS h** Music Video reminds me a lot of PEE WEE HERMAN SHOW.. lmao!
    s*** come to think of it.. most of them are!

FAF Replied:

WHEN WAS YOUR LAST SHOW????????
    AT KFC???????
    PAY JAY -Z BACK HIS $$$ FROM THAT CONVERSION VAN ROCNATION LET U PARK AT MOTEL 6…
    LOL

• August 24, 2012 at 7:20 pm
    BARCELLY says:

I thought I was loking at missy last vid for a min,

• August 24, 2012 at 9:01 pm
    Tbozfan10 says:

A whole long list of venom in the comments section on every single minaj post. She’s obviously still doing something right.

• August 24, 2012 at 9:04 pm
    Tbozfan10 says:

And to the lil Kim fan who said all nickis vids look like peewee Herman videos, funny you should mention that since Kim and peewee Herman look like identical twins!

• August 24, 2012 at 9:59 pm
    FAF says:

BYE, UGLY….

• August 24, 2012 at 10:02 pm
    FAF says:

THE QUEEN STAYS GETTING U HOES HEATED… LOL I’M SENSING A LOT OF OLD PEOPLE OVER AGE 50 HERE UPSET THEY DIDN’T GET THEIR AARP AND VETERANS PACKAGE BENEFITS… SIGN OFF!!! NO ONE WANTS U UGLY BLACK CRUSTY n****** BUYING THEIR MUSIC!! its not the 80s & 90s anymore!! NO ONE CARES WHAT RAP USED TO BE!! QUEEN MINAJ IS IT RIGHT NOW!! PERIOD!!!!

nickieleaks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Nicki-Minaj-RIAA-nickieleaks.png

• August 25, 2012 at 8:57 am
    whatkindoffuckeryisthis? says:

This is some hot ghetto meSs right here! She is fraud i tell u..and unlike the ignorant masses,i refuse to except garabage as a prize..her whole crew is tired…wack and wayne and drake and baby can go suck esch others d****…that bowevel bytch can sit here ratchett ass down…hate on that dumb arses!

• August 27, 2012 at 1:53 pm
    oldschool90'schick says:

Sorry but Nicki is copying Lil Kim again. Kim was on the cover of XXL in a bubble bath with greenish blue hair. I swear she just looks at old Kim videos and cover for inspiration. It’s sad because though Kim looks bitter now, I totally see where she is coming from. Give credit where credit is due. Whether Nicki wants to admit it or not, Kim created that blue print. Mac deals, fashion endorsements, magazine covers, fashion it girl. Kim started all that and she had to take all the critism for her look (e.g. blond wigs, blue contacts). In reality Nicki blew up after she started copying Kim’s style because people missed the old Kim (Luv you Kim, but the surgery hurt) so much they were so thirster for it that they drunk Nicki up. I mean come on, she was trying to get a record deal for damn near a decade doing mix tapes until she started to wear the wigs, alter the body and wear contacts. Kim I luv you, but HIP HOP is dead

BISH BYE Replied:

I totally agree with everything you just said. Nicki Minaj is a copycat. Lil Kim is Nicki’s Idol yet she chose to link up with that busted looking ass doo doo brown chick. LAME. although kim did mess up with that surgery she still has more SWAGG than Nicki Garbaj will ever have and If these nicki stans dont believe it. suck a big d***.