Watch: Beyonce Visits Anderson Cooper, Talks ‘I Was Here’ Video & More (FULL)

86b8a9ae51a4e80e2fed7e22741396d1 Watch:  Beyonce Visits Anderson Cooper, Talks I Was Here Video & More (FULL)

As earlier reported, global superstar Beyonce lends her voice to help make the world a better place by supporting the United Nations’-driven campaign for ‘World Humanitarian Day’.

Imparting performances and videos of Diane Warren-penned, fan favorite ‘I Was Here’ (‘4’), Blue Ivy’s mom took a break from bottles & diapers to dish with CNN’s Anderson Cooper about her involvement with the project, what fans can expect from the song’s accompanying/forthcoming clip, and more.

See it in its entirety all below:

{Content Removed As Requested}

• August 15, 2012 at 8:30 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

I love Anderson Cooper.

RAMKYSTER00135 Replied:

This f** is always the first when it come to comment on a Beyonce post. Shame on you HATER !

• August 15, 2012 at 8:36 pm
    JAKE says:

BEYONCE IS A KING AND ANDERSON COOPER IS JUST ETERNALLY s***!!!!!!!

• August 15, 2012 at 8:38 pm
    lyric commander lee says:

the survivor foundation was you and Kelly ……wow lemme found out B! Good cause tho.

RAMKYSTER00135 Replied:

Kelly Who?

• August 15, 2012 at 8:40 pm
    Back2Business says:

I’m so proud of Beyonce for using her star power to promote something positive! I’m gald my fav is promoting something that will help people rather than doing drugs and all that nonsense! GO KING! GO!!

I SPEND MY TIME ONLINE LEAVING COMMENTS Replied:

the shade.

Team Azealia #kuntbrigade Replied:

Why you so obsessed with the queen(queen Azealia banks) Stan’s I wanna know, lying that you slaying the charts but your sales are moving slow. Finally found a crowd that ya fave couldn’t impress, last Stan I in the world I still wouldnt buy this. Your faves delusional your delusional this b****** losin’ they mind I’m confused you knows, the way y’all lose you know why you wastin your time…. #TeamAzealia #KuntBrigade b******!!!!!

Back2Business Replied:

b**** what is Azealia the Queen of? Controversy? She has yet to accomplish anything note worthy and she is a nobody outside of the blog world!

• August 15, 2012 at 8:46 pm
    THE REAL TYLER* says:

FOR ALL HATERS THAT SAY “SHE NEEDS TO PUT CLOTHES ON, AND SHE IS NOT BEAUTIFUL WITHOUT BEING OVER THE TOP” WELL HER YOU GO
    A PONYTAIL AND A SIMPLE WHITE DRESS…. FLAWLESS

Team Azealia #kuntbrigade Replied:

Azealia is way more pretty than this b****

KingBey Replied:

With Those Strechmarks On Her f****** Stomach? She’s Like 21. Does She Have Kids?

THE REAL TYLER* Replied:

OH I’M SORRY…. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME SHE HAD A TELEVISION INTERVIEW? OR A PERFORMANCE THAT WASN’T AT A LOCAL NIGHT CLUB? HAS SHE EVER BEEN ON A RED CARPET? AND HAS SHE EVER SEEN HER NAME ON ANY OTHER CHARTS BESIDES MYSPACE????

NO…. GO AHEAD…. I’LL WAIT…………….. YOUR REBUTTLE?

• August 15, 2012 at 9:01 pm
    Marcos O'liva says:

yaye go beyonce do your thang girl.

• August 15, 2012 at 9:04 pm
    DOSSOME says:

THAT WAS FAST…so why post the preview if u knew you were going to upload the full video 3 minutes later??I love u bey,Sam worships the ground u walk on BUT don’t give him an interview..OH WAIT,Do you even know Sam??I thought so.lmao

• August 15, 2012 at 9:08 pm
    ChrisFresh says:

i love Beyonce but singers cannot speak intelligently :(. only Gaga comes to mind

Paul Replied:

That sounded pretty intelligent to me. I don’t know whether you want to hear her using GRE words or something.

Pop Royalty ( f*** Yo Fav) Replied:

OH please , b**** please , gaga sound like a f***** broken Cd when she talks , the typical gaga interview :

gays ……… gay community , for gays …… monsters , ” i love the fans” …… Art , for art , artistic , and plus a lots of ” just an italian girl from newyork” , “Pop” , “theatrics . fashion , “insert any famous designer’s name” , i Wrote it , i hate money , d*** etc ……

a f*****’ broken Cd , b**** !! those 2 are the dumbest !! Rihanna’s interviews shits on theirs both , cuz she has an exciting personality !!!

Stans Make Me LOL Replied:

lol @POP Rihanna mayhave a lively personality but she says the same thing interviews as well. Rhanna interview =s**, Chris Brown, s**, men, s**, wanting to find Love, s**,

Anyway Beyonce is doing a good thing and even if people don’t hook up with the UN to help, she is promoting small acts of kindness on a daily basis, and that can’t be knocked!

Pop Royalty ( f*** Yo Fav) Replied:

as U can see , i don’t discuss what she did with this song and injecting it to a known cause to sound and look Supportive to a cause i’m sure she don’t care about , she only care about it cuz it will put her in the spotlight for a while !! hence promoting her single at the same time !! self-promoting !! and u know it is bad when she reason to make Jay-z swing her and she insist on to have a professional photographer in handy , where they do that at ?

• August 15, 2012 at 9:32 pm
    Monstarebel says:

The attention w**** Beyonce I’m so sick of her and this fake as persona! I SWEAR I WANT SOMEONE TO FLOUR BOMB HER LIKE THEY DID HER “BFF” KIM KARSMASHIAN!

GREG Replied:

Damn, i so agree with you…..i just get tired of her playing the sweet and caring BS…..but then again if she was an asshole would we like her anymore??

RAMKYSTER00135 Replied:

STFU HATERS. YOU JUST MAD CAUSE BEYONSLAY ISJUST THE BOSS WHILE YOUR FAV… you know :lol:

• August 15, 2012 at 9:33 pm
    MusicB says:

It’s a really good cause to become a part of. *SideNote* Anderson Cooper is fine, I don’t see how his partner could’ve cheated on him.

• August 15, 2012 at 10:04 pm
    Props Given When They Are Due says:

This is a really good cause to help people around the world. WHERE DO I SIGN UP?

• August 15, 2012 at 10:07 pm
    RG2 says:

I hope everyone (including myself) supports World Humanitarian Day. Leave your foot print in the sand, “WE WERE HERE”.

• August 15, 2012 at 10:16 pm
    Speaks Truth says:

Gosh I love this women!!!!

• August 15, 2012 at 10:16 pm
    Wolverine Girls says:

Anybody who wants to do a charitable act, i would like to recommend
    helping your local charity, if you can’t help financially help practically if you can give a hand for a few hours
    The United Nations is surrounded by corruption and the elite and is more of a political orginisation with certain political agenda’s, than a humanitarian one with Deep connections to the World Bank, which puts environmental carbon taxes on the third world, is responsible for creating a lot of poverty in the world today by keeping African countries dependent on charity, instead of giving them help to be successful and becoming a leading developed country in the world, which they have the skills, and potential, and wish to do.

• August 15, 2012 at 10:18 pm
    Wolverine Girls says:

By The Way i like Beyonce
    I Just think the United Nations is a flawed orginisation

• August 15, 2012 at 10:27 pm
    Beyonceforever says:

I love that beyonce is doing something positive for the world :) !!!!! She is the best :)

• August 15, 2012 at 10:46 pm
    Bey Fan says:

Great interview…. Great cause. I just love that damn Beyonce…..

• August 15, 2012 at 11:04 pm
    Maurice Williams Sr. says:

That’s a wonderful thing that you have done…. :)

• August 16, 2012 at 12:51 am
    Kat says:

BUT…………………………………………Damn this woman is beautiful!!!!

• August 16, 2012 at 2:03 am
    kim says:

So simple and so beautiful. Damn she is so damn pretty with a ponytail and no earrings. Anyway beyonce haters are so pathetic. This is about WHD. How can you not support someone who uses their celebrity for this cause but supports strip clubs extra drinking and smoking etc. It is beyond me. I wonder, hat the haters want again. I may suggest staying away from a beyonce post please
    After hearing beyonce teaming with the UN; I’m really done with these lessors. Beyonce and UN!!! What’s next

• August 16, 2012 at 3:25 am
    Quetta says:

Wow, she’s so beautiful. And great interview. She’s always helping people. I don’t know what you people are talking about.

• August 16, 2012 at 5:28 am
    RAMKYSTER00135 says:

I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW PEOPLE CAN HATE HER …

• August 16, 2012 at 5:46 am
    LOL says:

Please don’t let this topic become a stan war once again. Rihanna stans and all the others, please let this post only have a few comments.
    Sam is a fucktard.

• August 16, 2012 at 6:15 am
    DIGGER BEY says:

Yes KING B! Make Belfonte EAT HIS WORDS! Shes so humble and caring! We need more stars like this! @Monsterebel….The only attention and fake hoes are u and your fat ass humpdy dumpdy mother. And if u or any other person floor bomb KING B, just get ready to b Dragged to Hell!

• August 16, 2012 at 6:20 am
    Xadax says:

She’s trying to make it an anthem. Girl let the song speak for itself. We’ll decide if it is. This is where Gaga failed with Bored This Way.

• August 16, 2012 at 6:25 am
    Team Azealia #kuntbrigade says:

f*** this talentless h** Azealia would slay the f*** outta this b****!!!!!!

ty Replied:

so instead of focusing on the message trying to be conveyed about helping ppl u decide to curse and insult gosh black ppl r a useless race no wander noone respects us we bring ourselves down

Team Azealia #kuntbrigade Replied:

I’m not black…. Your point is?

ty Replied:

SURE U R NOT

Team Azealia #kuntbrigade Replied:

Oh and be sure to cop Azealia’s album when it hit the shelves k. ;)

• August 16, 2012 at 6:27 am
    JohnVidal(RIP Whitney-truegreat) says:

Does Beyonce know where Bagdad is? Anyway, good for her if she is doing this from the heart
    And yeah both Beyonce and Rihanna… well let´s just say they don´t seem very intelligent when talking. Gaga, Madonna, Mariah seem (just some examples)

Pop Royalty ( f*** Yo Fav) Replied:

None of them is Smart Tbh , But Madonna sounds the smartest artists Ever. her vocabulary game is Enough !! Enough said !!

MC ? Really ? maybe when she don’t shade folks ………….

JohnVidal Replied:

Do u really can´t see the difference between Gaga or Mariah and Beyonce/Rihanna when they talk???

• August 16, 2012 at 6:39 am
    ty says:

BLACK PPL R A USELESS RACE GOOD FOR NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF CRABS IN A BARREL

• August 16, 2012 at 6:45 am
    Chachanana12 says:

Aww she looks beautiful. So nice 2 c celebs doing good. Love ya Bey!!

• August 16, 2012 at 6:52 am
    Team Azealia #kuntbrigade says:

Like I said this b**** is irrelevant and she is not ready for the new wave of powerful females (Azealia banks) who ever disagrees can choke on a d*** and die!!!!!!

KingBey Replied:

b**** How Much Did Azealia’s E.P. Sell In The First Week?
    Thought So b****.

Team Azealia #kuntbrigade Replied:

Only album sells count d*** breath!!!

• August 16, 2012 at 7:24 am
    Mabs says:

I Love u bey, I love that you kill haters with kindness…. And we should all here have some humanity instead of going back and forth like a bunch of RIHtards (no pun intended).

• August 16, 2012 at 7:58 am
    THE COWARDLY LION'S MANE says:

She’s just hoping that “I Was Here” will increase sales of 4CLOSURE. She has no interest in helping anyone but herself.

• August 16, 2012 at 10:01 am
    Team Azealia #kuntbrigade says:

I think the beyhive are mad because 4Sale for flopped and Azealia’s new album will slay every last one of these basic ass b******!!!!! [ quit that chit chat and getcha paper] which she will when this album drop!!!

• August 16, 2012 at 10:10 am