To Our Readers

Watch: Kelly Rowland Weighs In On Destiny’s Child Reunion

cd239c102fa09b832768d611c15b798c Watch:  Kelly Rowland Weighs In On Destinys Child Reunion

As fans know, former Destiny’s Child manager Matthew Knowles whipped all into a frenzy when he unleashed news that “new” music could be expected from the hitmaking trio in coming months.  With implications of a reunion on the horizon, the rumor mill was spun into overdrive when Michelle Williams unveiled her interest in reuniting with bandmates Beyonce & Kelly Rowland.

And, despite the DC3 reunion records being rehash of unreleased tunes, the potential for an accompanying tour heightened hope for a redo of the diva syndicate.

As all three ready solo projects, however,  Rowland isn’t so sure that fans should expect the trio together on stage so soon:

Thanks MTV:

(video may not stream in certain countries)

We can only dream. Hopefully the feedback (if positive) to the forthcoming Music World Music releases of the trio will incite and excite renewed interest in the ladies themselves reuniting. Until then, we will await the ladies’ solo offerings in the coming year.

1. August 2, 2012 at 9:12 pm
    @s*** RETURNS says:

YEAH RIGHT, If Bey said GO this ass kissing bish would be somewhere rehearsing Jumpin’ jumpin’ in no time!

• August 2, 2012 at 9:46 pm
      truth says:

Kelly is doing better than ever

Michelle is doing better than ever

Bey finally took a damn break and had a kid and sat her ass down

NO DESTINYS CHILD RIGHT NOW

this is their solo time apart. I look forward to Michelle’s return to gospel success, Ms Kelly and her endorsements and new album, and Beyonce’s new album and movies

They are friends, so shut the f*** up with comparisons

• August 2, 2012 at 9:47 pm
      truth says:

You are an ugly b**** to be commenting hate on the gorgeous Queen Kelly

2. August 2, 2012 at 9:17 pm
    Matt says:

How many times are we gonna make them answer this question?

3. August 2, 2012 at 9:20 pm
    Honestly Speaking says:

I don’t think that a reunion is what any of them need…well, besides Michelle of course but that’s a given. I agree that they were a great girl group during their time but it’s time for their followers to support their solo material. A reunion would only put the spotlight on the fraudulent Beyonce.

• August 2, 2012 at 9:29 pm
      Realist says:

Yes, so true , kelly need to stick to her solo career and keep doing her.

4. August 2, 2012 at 9:31 pm
    nunya says:

I would hope that they would reunite for a cause like a charity or at some award show. Shock the s*** out of the fans or something. lol However, I dont think any of them really WANT to reunite for DC. It’s been too hard for Kelly and Michelle to make a name of their own and they are just now starting to do that. So I would say it’s a no go for Kelly and Michelle although it would benefit her more than anyone.

Here’s to still hoping for one though!

5. August 2, 2012 at 9:45 pm
    truth says:

Kelly is doing better than ever

Michelle is doing better than ever

Bey finally took a damn break and had a kid and sat her ass down

NO DESTINYS CHILD RIGHT NOW

They are friends, so shut the f*** up with comparisons

6. August 2, 2012 at 9:48 pm
    honest says:

I live near a stadium. There is plenty of seats for her to chose from.

• August 2, 2012 at 11:31 pm
      neveo says:

than why don’t you have a seat since you live near a stadium There is plenty for you to choose from

7. August 2, 2012 at 9:49 pm
    trgh says:

No one will have any interest really UNLESS you have the two ORIGINAL MEMBERS INVOLVED. That’s what would make this thing sell. People will have interest in that. Especially if they have new music with ALL of them on it…..

8. August 2, 2012 at 9:50 pm
    Anne says:

I personally don’t particularly care for many Destiny’s Child songs. They’re okay but just not my preference. Most of tbe songs were too kiddie for me and I don’t know why the others don’t really do much for me except “Jumpin Jumpin” and “Independent Women.” On the other hand I really enjoy Beyonce’s solo work so far. I don’t think she has anything to gain by doing a reunion.

9. August 2, 2012 at 10:11 pm
    sweetheart says:

Im not here for a DC reunion right now! Maybe sometime in the future but not now! Kelly u need to go ahead & drop tht Ice video and release it to Itunes and radio! What exactly are you waiting on?? What does she not get? Strike the iron why it’s kinda still hot!

10. August 2, 2012 at 10:43 pm
    Lax says:

Very Interesting by Beyonce….
    Quotes From Beyonce Knowles:

“We all have our imperfections. But I’m human and you know, it’s important to concentrate on other qualities besides outer beauty”.

“One of the things that kept me out of trouble was doing something creative – creativity can’t be judged”.

“Who I am on stage is very, very different to who I am in real life. But I don’t see that having a s*** image when you are on stage means that you don’t love God. No one knows what I’m really like from that. No one knows my personal relationship with God and it’s not up to me to prove that to anyone.”

PS
    It sure in the hell would be nice if her DERANGED Bey Hive would take heed,
    and stop trying to judge everybody else look, talents and success.

11. August 2, 2012 at 11:23 pm
    China says:

Love you Kelly, and don’t ever do a reunion, unless you are 60 & broke. Don’t ever settle for being someone’s backup dancer http://rihannaindonesia.com/2012/08/03/rihannas-latest-fragrance-rebelle-breaks-records-the-fastest-selling-celebrity-perfume/

12. August 2, 2012 at 11:35 pm
    Steph says:

Kelly keep doing your thing. Love DC but it’s time to ignite your solo career proper, it is taking off and wish you continued success. Please no re-union for now. When is the video for Ice coming out???

13. August 3, 2012 at 1:16 am
    Jer says:

Im only here to see a beyawnce kelly michelle and letoya Destinys Child. All 4 girls nees to pull it together LORD KNOWS none of their solo work is poppin anymore. Its the perfect time to get all willing members together and slay SLAY SLAY it.

14. August 3, 2012 at 1:39 am
    Black kupid says:

Kelly has gotten the highest level of shine since she got rid of that dream killer mattew, here i am may not ve done amazing numbers but the girl has been able to put out fresh music, better videos and more exposure that she could ve gotten ten years back

15. August 3, 2012 at 1:45 am
    Black kupid says:

In the space of 1 year she has been able to achieve more than what almight Bey and her father would not allow to happen while she was under them. Any one noticed that ppl are begining to realise how Beautiful this girl loods since leaving the group. I mean she always gets the worst syleing, bad weave, ugly dressed, horrible make up and God know! Cos she was the only one in DC3 that can compete with Bey in the looks department

16. August 3, 2012 at 1:55 am
    Black kupid says:

As much as i luv DC, i think we can wait a little longer for the other girls to prove themselves. Kelly is good alright but she needs to learn how to promote her music more, book more stage to showcase herself, branch out into movies cos i ve seen some of her acting and they seem decent. So why not. Still waiting for that ice video

17. August 3, 2012 at 1:59 am
    Black kupid says:

Am with @china on this one, kelly needs a reunion when she is grey and 60 lol! Good luck girl ( i feel like am begining to sound like Lax)

18. August 3, 2012 at 2:39 am
    danny b says:

I wish people would stop fishing and reaching for Destiny’s Child reunion, at least so soon. They’re all happy with where they’re at right now friendship wise and career wise. In fact, I’d like to see how far each of them can go with their full potential (especially Kelly) before another Destiny’s Child project. As DC fans, we should learn to appreciate them individually and support them before we try to rush some un-forseen reunion.

19. August 3, 2012 at 2:57 am
    the real xoxo says:

i would be here for a reunion in like 2015, 10 years after their last era. it would make sense and give them all time to release an album and do other things before it.

20. August 3, 2012 at 5:38 am
    Virtuoso Intellect says:

No to a reunion. Beyonce has enough haters already. These girls have no fire in them esp Kelly. Her last era proved that. Let each just do their own thing as best as they know how to.

21. August 3, 2012 at 6:22 am
    WATCH YO MOUFF says:

That band >>>>>>>>>>>

I’m was very impressed the last time I checked their discography. They’ve sold over 50 million albums worldwide, and ranked at #3 on the best selling female groups of all time.

I can’t beleive my girl Beyo was the leader of that slayage!

• August 4, 2012 at 12:24 pm
      smh says:

run as fast as you can kelly its another trap, mathrew see u doing well!!!

22. August 3, 2012 at 6:56 am
    yungkellybaybiii says:

Hell to da NO…to hell wit d reunio in as much as I’ll wanna see my gurl Kell’s being her bubbly self n d best as usual in d DCmmmbut naaa she doing her thang now n am happy n praying for her same goes with michelle…BLEACHYONCE can go jump down an ocean or betta still go on a trip wit no return kmt…

23. August 3, 2012 at 9:30 am
    Gees says:

Yep I say no.. I knew Kelly deep down inside wanted one …. Beyonce ain’t having it…

24. August 3, 2012 at 10:56 am