To Our Readers

Beyonce Opens Up Motherhood: ” I Love It All”

BEYONCE THAT GRAPE JUICE NET Beyonce Opens Up Motherhood:  I Love It All

For many, Beyonce‘s journey thus far has been a moving story to watch.

From her days as Destiny’s Child ring leader, her unforgettable ascent to global stardom and now the joys of motherhood.

Now, nine months after the latter began, she has taken to Anderson Cooper’s hit series ‘Anderson Live‘ to dish on her ever changing life.

Revealing, that she has fallen in love with being a mother.

Excerpts from the interview below…

Anderson: How has having a daughter changed your life?
Beyonce: Well, it just gives you purpose and all of the things that my self esteem was associated with, it’s all completely different. I realized why I was born and more than anything all of the things I want to pass onto my child and the best way of doing that is not by preaching or telling her but showing her by example which is one of the reasons I’m here.
Anderson: Is there a song you sing to Blue Ivy a lot?
Beyonce: I sing nursery rhymes and I’m mommy and when she sees me, today was the first time she saw me perform in rehearsal, she was very confused.
Anderson: Oh really?
Beyonce: Yes.
Anderson: What nursery rhymes do you sing?
Beyonce: All of them. I make up actually a lot of crazy, corny songs.
Anderson: Oh really you make up your own songs, that’s cool.

Beyonce: Please I’m not singing it.

Anderson: I’m not going to ask you to, that’s alright.
Beyonce: Unless you do Singles Ladies.
Anderson: Believe me no one wants to see that.
Anderson: Who changes more diapers you or Jay-Z?
Beyonce: Actually, he’s very good. We both do. I love changing diapers, I love it. I love every moment of it, it’s so beautiful.
Anderson: You love changing diapers?
Beyonce: I really do. I love changing diapers. I love it all.
Anderson: Do you get nervous?
Beyonce: Absolutely, yes I do but I have to say the best moment was my daughter. My daughter is seven months and I brought her to the rehearsal because it’s important that she sees her mother doing things like this.
Tune in to the interview when it airs at this time in your city!

1. |
    September 10, 2012 at 10:15 am
    plastic says:

YEA

September 10, 2012 at 2:02 pm
      BrandNuPutItDown says:

Something in the water aint right.

If Blue was born in January and Beyonce was sixth months pregnant in September, are you telling me Beyonce was 10 months pregnant? And God Forbid if anyone replies saying the child was born in February.

September 10, 2012 at 2:08 pm
        BrandNuPutItDown says:

I’m sorry Bey you are a fool.
        Six months pregnant in September, gave birth at 10 months in January but your baby in seven months in August when the interview was taken? Girl you can’t COUNT! And you’re not fooling us anymore.

I don’t know what happened but this was NOT a normal pregnancy.

September 10, 2012 at 2:13 pm
        QueenOfTheNavy says:

its some b******* I tell you.

If she was sixth months pregnant in September it means she had her baby at 10 months because Blue was born in January. That makes no sense because she would have been put into induced labor as soon as the ninth month arrived. This is b*******.
        Plus, if the interview with anderson was done last month Blue was 8 and not seven months old like Beyonce claimed.

Rihanna would nevuh lie like this.

September 10, 2012 at 2:39 pm
        DamnYallDumb says:

It takes nine months for a baby to be fully formed and ready for birth, but it’s born on the tenth month. If Beyoncé was six months in September she would still go through the ninth month (December) and THEN have the baby. Damn, where did y’all go to school?

September 10, 2012 at 2:41 pm
        DamnYallDumb says:

And yes, Blue would be SEVEN months in August because she’s didn’t turn ONE month old until February. And you say she can’t count. SMH

September 10, 2012 at 6:08 pm

U never know when she hit 6mobths in September

September 10, 2012 at 6:09 pm

Blue is 7months work it out February to August

September 10, 2012 at 9:32 pm
        LAX says:

Beyonce is amazing Blue s going to look just like her

September 10, 2012 at 9:32 pm
      LAX says:

Beyonce is the best singer alive I live her so much

2. |
    September 10, 2012 at 10:25 am
    Now LOOk says:

Beyonce sounds kind of stupid in this interview Sam i hope your not making this up -_- but she sounds sweet

September 10, 2012 at 11:40 am
      hood_star_06 says:

i was thinking the same thing – she never really comes accross well in interviews that are not already rehearsed and even then she sounds robotic – its the same when she speaks as well – ill have to watch this interview to see how she comes across because reading it is horrible~

September 10, 2012 at 6:09 pm

She always nervous

September 10, 2012 at 9:35 pm
        LAX says:

I swear Sam wrote it messy beyonce can’t talk like that

September 10, 2012 at 11:56 am
      WHOCARES says:

LOL she’s so simple it’s hilarious. Just sing Beyonce. Stop doing interviews.

September 10, 2012 at 6:10 pm
        BLUE the real HIVe says:

Uh we need to know more about her

September 10, 2012 at 9:34 pm
        LAX says:

If u don’t love beyonce go die

September 10, 2012 at 1:28 pm
      Honey CHILD please says:

b**** is so damn dumb. All that money, and this b**** can’t spend a few on education SMH

September 10, 2012 at 6:10 pm
        BLUE the real HIVe says:

STFU Shevgot more than ur life and ur entire family

September 10, 2012 at 9:34 pm
        LAX says:

Beyonce is already a legend she is on her own line so p*** off with the hates

September 10, 2012 at 9:33 pm
      LAX says:

Beyonce never sound stupid she s always nervous when it comes to things like this oh I live that women so much

3. |
    September 10, 2012 at 10:28 am
    JJFan1814 says:

“Beyonce: I sing nursery rhymes and I’m mommy and when she sees me, today was the first time she saw me perform in rehearsal, she was very confused.”

SHE’S 7 MONTHS. HOW THE HELL SHE GONNA BE/FEEL CONFUSED??? SOME ONE PLEASE EXPLAIN????

ANYWAYS, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. PUT OUT THAT NEXT ALBUM. I HOPE IT’S AS GOOD AS 4 IS, BECAUSE 4 IS MY s***!!!!

September 10, 2012 at 10:41 am
      BLUE the real HIVe says:

Jheeez I think Sam wrote this s*** f****** hll ain’t she 8months? Beyonce Forget daughter s age?

September 10, 2012 at 10:50 am
        jonathan gaathaug nielsen says:

now she is, but when the interview was she were 7 months old

September 10, 2012 at 11:22 am

Ok I was confused

September 10, 2012 at 6:11 pm
        BLUE the real HIVe says:

I get it blue was born in January that means she imwas 1 month old in February so February to August is 8monrhs

September 10, 2012 at 9:36 pm
        LAX says:

Beyonce is the best entertainer never live her music will b there forever

September 10, 2012 at 9:35 pm
      LAX says:

She knows it she didn’t wana sing it!!! Got it?

4. |
    September 10, 2012 at 10:35 am
    NAUDISWEET says:

Her life seems so perfect; I hope it really is that way. No shade, just an observation.

September 10, 2012 at 9:27 pm
      BLUE the real HIVe says:

Way perfect than others she is not the one showing her boons world wise for attention

September 10, 2012 at 9:37 pm
        LAX says:

True Rihoe has go nothing on beyonce

September 10, 2012 at 9:36 pm
      LAX says:

The best entertainer alive I live me some beyonce

5. |
    September 10, 2012 at 10:35 am
    May I Help you? says:

Sad…always the people pleaser….I love it all huh? *Tickled … This cud be the farthest thing from truth 101….really Bey well I think if 4 actually flourished…u wudnt be stutin no Blu…that interview wreaks of deceit bcuz ya still lying about being picture perfect!!!! Jay is mommy and daddy…Now I’m just the maid in their world…but motherhood she def wasn’t ready for…she put her career on risk to please everyone else!!! Well at least one doesnt have to worry about postpartum depression…Blu is quite lucky…and made it off the boat safe…The End!!

September 10, 2012 at 9:26 pm

We all here for beyonce that’s y u c this shut got over 100 comments

September 10, 2012 at 9:38 pm
        LAX says:

Yeah that’s true u must live her to live in this world

September 10, 2012 at 9:37 pm
      LAX says:

Every body lives beyonce including rihanna

6. |
    September 10, 2012 at 10:42 am
    BLUE the real HIVe says:

7months ok ain’t Blue 8months?

September 10, 2012 at 9:39 pm
      LAX says:

The interview happen just before blue turn 8months her gorgeous daughter from a lovely husband that Rihoe always try to steal but it never happen

7. |
    September 10, 2012 at 10:42 am
    beyonce´s age says:

just stay home bey with that satan baby cause you old now

September 10, 2012 at 12:54 pm
      B_STANNING(BEY STAY WINNING says:

Really pressed arent you???

September 10, 2012 at 9:40 pm
        LAX says:

Super pressed deserve to be shipped away to a random place

September 10, 2012 at 6:12 pm
      BLUE the real HIVe says:

Rihoe is the biggest Satan alive

September 10, 2012 at 9:40 pm
        LAX says:

That’s true girl everyone knows ot

September 10, 2012 at 9:39 pm
      LAX says:

to be honest Rihoe is the most devil in the business she even sacrifice her own DOLLY

8. |
    September 10, 2012 at 10:43 am
    BLUE the real HIVe says:

I love beyonce so much and this interview sound dumb I think it’s Sam that wrote it like this

September 10, 2012 at 4:19 pm
      Barbie b**** says:

no hun-tea the one you stan for is.

September 10, 2012 at 6:12 pm

Beyonce was nervous

September 10, 2012 at 9:42 pm
        LAX says:

The best thing about our KING B s she doesn’t give a damned f*** about haters

September 10, 2012 at 9:41 pm
      LAX says:

Beyonce is lovely and intelligent I really think she was nervous

9. |
    September 10, 2012 at 10:44 am
    Say What? says:

This child sounds sooo preschool itz ridic… I just can’t…she shud stay away from interviews and go in hiding as prince did!!! Put down the wine and read BEY!!!!

September 10, 2012 at 6:12 pm
      BLUE the real HIVe says:

STFU she sound better than ur sentence

10. |
    September 10, 2012 at 10:47 am
    Robert says:

@MAY I HELP YOU?

b**** STFU, PLEASE! You sound ignorant and you make no sense. You seem bothered about Beyonce’s “People Pleaser” mentality. You don’t know this woman to even pass judgement like that. You just have to accept the fact that she’s just a genuine nice person who have A LIFE that YOU probably WANT.

And for the record… Beyonce has never in her life said she’s perfect.

SO…. You can help your dumb ass off the computer and get an education.

September 10, 2012 at 6:13 pm

Beyonce haters r funny

11. |
    September 10, 2012 at 10:49 am
    BLUE the real HIVe says:

HSK Exclusive – HSK was the first to reveal that 28 year old Cathy White was Jay Z’s mistress. Don’t believe me? Ask Claudia Jordan.

Yesterday, I got the news that Cathy Michelle White had suddenly passed away, so I quickly began my investigation and guess what? Cathy did not die from a brain aneurysm as reported widely around the internet today. According to an NYPD detective who told me, “Cathy’s cause of death is uncertain” and, “later today we will have the autopsy and toxicology reports”. Right now the death is considered. suspicious.

Cathy White died exactly ONE YEAR to the day from when I broke the story of her and Jay Z’s affair.

Here’s exactly what the NYPD told me:

“A 911 call came in from an apartment on 130 West 19 street in Manhattan. Ambulance came and took Cathy because she was sick. They took her to the Beth Israel hospital and that’s where she expired.

It’s was to early to be speculating that an aneurism killed her. They will be doing an autopsy later today to check out her cause of death. But someone might have given Cathy a bad drug so they’ll do a toxicology and we’ll have to wait two weeks for that report.”

Wait there’s more!!!

Two weeks prior to her death Cathy was contacted by a major tabloid that was investigating the Jay Z connection. She gave them little information to go on – but according to one of our sources, following her conversation with the tabloid, she called Jay and told him that she was going to go public with their affair (for a price). This all happened in the last two weeks.

Then little more than 48 hours after the announcement that Beyonce was pregnant with Jay Z’s baby this young lady suddenly dies under suspicious circumstances.

Was Cathy trying to extort Jay Z? I don’t know, but if Jay Z and Cathy had a phone conversation the cops will be talking to him. Know why? Because Cathy’s death is going to be investigated mane.

Here’s what a close friend of Jay Z said:

“Are you kidding me? Jay had nothing to do with her death, he wouldn’t throw his life away. Beyonce knows Jay f**** around everybody knows. If Cathy was going to expose Jay no one would believe her.

Jay got too much to lose the baby coming and all. Take Jay’s name out of your conspiracy theories.”

I’ll keep you posted and give you the report of Cathy White’s autopsy as soon as I get my hands on it.
    Stayed tuned!!!

September 10, 2012 at 10:56 am
      Now LOOk says:

wow whats the source?

September 10, 2012 at 11:04 am
        BLUE the real HIVe says:

Forgot was reading it earlier I screamed

September 10, 2012 at 11:26 am
        Now LOOk says:

Honey chile you can not spill tea like that and forget the source

September 10, 2012 at 2:54 pm

I’m a number 1 hive I read it and I was fuvking confused

September 10, 2012 at 6:13 pm

Sorry BeyHives I was confused

September 10, 2012 at 1:03 pm
      spokentruth says:

The Bi*t*c*h is dead and has been for now over a year so get over it. jay-z is not a stupid or nor is he a dumb man that would waste his life away over some dumb w****. Beyonce is and have always been the world of his life, now deal.

September 10, 2012 at 2:55 pm
        BLUE the real HIVe says:

f****** hell I didn’t fuvking know about it

September 10, 2012 at 4:23 pm
      Rihanna Navy says:

GURLL this is some movie s***, i can’t believe what im reading CHILE, say it ain’t so…keeps reading.

September 10, 2012 at 6:14 pm
        BLUE the real HIVe says:

You shouldn’t even coment on my post b**** Rihoe follow me on instagram but she block ur ass on twitter rihanna doesn’t care or like her own fans

September 10, 2012 at 8:48 pm
        Rihanna Navy says:

gurl i don’t even have a twitter/instagram. sorry i have more important things going on in my life rather praying for celebs to follow me on twitter, i leave that to your kind ;)

September 10, 2012 at 9:25 pm
        BLUE the real HIVe says:

More important thing going on looool butch rihjecting her twitter blocked u sooo pathetic h**

12. |
    September 10, 2012 at 10:58 am
    Doll face says:

Shes just gonna pretend that the fake baby bump issue never happened, and some people wont ask her about it, she stays lying and coming off pageanted, I personally dont care I’ll JUST KEEP MY MONEY OUTTA HER POCKETS…

September 10, 2012 at 11:34 am
      Haha says:

Thats what makes her so disgusting…,this dumb BiSH will neva insult my intelligence…bey being humble, sweet, precious my azz….ain’t s*** humble about a liar that calls herself King!!! These fools crazy worshipping the life she bought with they money…and continue to playem’ like suckas on wall street… With that infamous Fake azz Smile of hers!!! Smhlol…..Music ain’t even her friend no more at least not with this mediocre bs of lately!!!!

September 10, 2012 at 6:17 pm
        BLUE the real HIVe says:

Nothing makes the Queen of music disgusting she always nervous when it comes to interviews or speech

September 10, 2012 at 1:24 pm
      Honey CHILD please says:

I can’t stand this fake ass b**** ugh. People really go hard for this dumb b**** too. How does it feel to follow, a b**** it the IQ of 2nd grader?????

September 10, 2012 at 1:30 pm
        Honey CHILD please says:

With*

September 10, 2012 at 6:17 pm

How’s she a fake ass

13. |
    September 10, 2012 at 11:02 am
    Njabzz says:

Ok so like why is this Cathy person being mentioned here and you people need to stop being such haters, how d ya’ll know that she is not happy!

September 10, 2012 at 11:06 am
      BLUE the real HIVe says:

Im a number one beyonce fan I never heard about it people was telling beyonce rihanna are devil didn’t believe till I read it rihanna sacrifice her gran gran dolly and she may sacrifice chris brown soon Beyonce sacrifice cathy!!!!

September 10, 2012 at 4:28 pm
        Rihanna Navy says:

girl s*** rihanna mother died of cancer. gosh you people are so phucking miserable.

September 10, 2012 at 6:18 pm

She sacrifice her

September 10, 2012 at 8:45 pm
        Rihanna Navy says:

and i sacrifie you so you so can spend you miserable life commenting on everyones comment on some wack ass, clap-back.

September 10, 2012 at 9:24 pm

f*** yo Rihoe

14. |
    September 10, 2012 at 11:07 am
    OH MY GOSH.... GOOGLE KELSNETWORK AN SEE WHAT HAPPENS! says:

ohh…. i cant believe she made azealia banks cry…. i mean just google kelsnetwork

September 10, 2012 at 11:23 am

f*** off

15. |
    September 10, 2012 at 12:06 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

For God’s sake!…all her interviews are so boring, i’m not even watching her and I can imagine the poor anderson, i bet he was thinking: God is true, this b**** has no brain, all she does is talk about how perfect her life is.

Anderson: What do you think of the crisis that affects us globally?

Beyonce: Blue is so cute and Jay-z is a great father, i’m so blessed.

Anderson: Which you think should be the next step to take President Obama?

Beyonce: My Mom is always with me, she help me a lot with Blue.

Anderson: As a Mother, what do you think about all those young girls who abort, what advice would you give them?

Beyonce: I had a great time at the festival Made ​​in America.

Anderson: mmm…

Beyonce: …..

Anderson: God!….

September 10, 2012 at 12:16 pm
      Gilberto says:

Anderson: What do you think of the crisis that affects us globally?

Rihanna: Chris Brown whooped my ass. I’m a victim and you ya should feel sorry for me.

Anderson: Which you think should be the next step to take President Obama?

Rihanna: Chris Brown beat me.

Anderson: What do you think about all those young girls who abort, what advice would you give them?

Rihanna: I think Chris Brown deserves to be happy.

Anderson: mmm…

Rihanna: Navy!

Anderson: God!….

September 10, 2012 at 12:22 pm
        Suicide Blonde says:

Not fun when you use a girl who has been beaten, as a man you should have some respect or you have already changed s**, it feels good to have a p****?.

September 10, 2012 at 12:59 pm
        Nicho says:

Lmaoooooooooo @ Gilberto. Rihanna is so done same old every day with her. At suicide hey the Queen does bring in the numbers without controversy and the haters but!!!!! The wasps are also checking for her so its a WIN WIN! !!! Situation 4 her. Will only be watching his show bcoz of beyonce so will be millions of others.

September 10, 2012 at 6:18 pm
        BLUE the real HIVe says:

Rihoe deserve it the beating was kool

September 10, 2012 at 12:23 pm
      POP ROYALTY ( RUDE BOY) says:

lolz. :lol: :lol: :lol:

September 10, 2012 at 12:33 pm
        Suicide Blonde says:

Thanks Pop.

September 10, 2012 at 1:21 pm
      Honey CHILD please says:

Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sounds just like a beyonce response lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

September 10, 2012 at 6:19 pm

f*** offf uh

September 10, 2012 at 6:18 pm
      BLUE the real HIVe says:

This old papa s back here

16. |
    September 10, 2012 at 12:23 pm
    POP ROYALTY ( RUDE BOY) says:

Cute.

September 10, 2012 at 4:30 pm
      Rihanna Navy says:

lol. my line when i’m throwing #SHADE

September 10, 2012 at 6:20 pm

Cute lol

17. |
    September 10, 2012 at 12:58 pm
    B_STANNING(BEY STAY WINNING) says:

Blue is 8 months so I guess the interview was done when she was 7 months. Anyway I cant wait for new music. I know Bey is a good classy mommy.

September 10, 2012 at 1:10 pm
      Nicho says:

He interviewed her the same day when she made the video for IWH so blue was 7 months at that time and she must have been confused seeing mommy in front of a big screen singing and being the boss she is blue expression would of been like WTH ha haaa but its so nice too see the QUEEN is exposing her 2 her work life. Its training for blue no doubt that child will be crazy gifted

September 10, 2012 at 1:15 pm
        B_STANNING(BEY STAY WINNING) says:

Yep you said right crazy gifted just like Bey

September 10, 2012 at 6:21 pm
        BLUE the real HIVe says:

Beyonce s always nervous at interviews and speeches

September 10, 2012 at 2:35 pm
      QueenOfTheNavy says:

No. Blue is now 9 months so she would have been 8 months when the interview happened.

September 10, 2012 at 6:21 pm
        BLUE the real HIVe says:

U guys r dumb how’s blue 9months she was born in January that means she turn 1 in february and it’s September now that makes her 8months old

18. |
    September 10, 2012 at 1:16 pm
    Bluesbloods says:

I wonder if Blue will think her mommy is so classy when she sees her pu**y all over the internet.

September 10, 2012 at 6:22 pm
      BLUE the real HIVe says:

There never b beyonce p**** leaks on Internet only Rihoe that had that type of disgrace moment

19. |
    September 10, 2012 at 1:22 pm
    Honey CHILD please says:

This b**** is beyond dumb! i Read it, and thought damn i can just hear beyonce voice in my head sounding like a dumb country bumpkin…

September 10, 2012 at 2:53 pm

Fuvk ur entire life

20. |
    September 10, 2012 at 2:54 pm
    JER says:

Another lifeless, fake by the books interview from BeYAWNce

September 10, 2012 at 6:23 pm
      BLUE the real HIVe says:

U haven’t even watch the interview but uvalready calling it fake get alife

21. |
    September 10, 2012 at 5:07 pm
    Teacher says:

Know her all was lyin about singing nursery rhymes cuz she couldn’t think of one to tell him lool

Beyonce gurrl stoop!

U mean u hear the nanny(her real mother) singing “Estrellita” to Blu Ivy!!!!

September 10, 2012 at 5:45 pm
      BluesClues says:

Lolol…and Jay say he want a Boy…as if Isa doesnt exist!!! Pathetic…and sad that’ its just for a perfectly FAKE image! Smdhlol…….*deep sigh!

September 10, 2012 at 6:24 pm
        BLUE the real HIVe says:

Who the fycj is that jay only got blue as a kid

September 10, 2012 at 9:26 pm
        BluesClues says:

Since u asked.. I’ll be gentle… A son that was auctioned off… To keep his ho-ish azz in the clear… U see turns out paternity came bac 99.9% u are the Father!!! Well most didn’t need that just to see and know Isa-Jael! Smhlol…. Ain’t nothing in this world picture perfect… Man can always fail u!!! Bey and Jay are living a complete Lie to only better themselves….how much internal happiness is that?!………smh

September 11, 2012 at 10:06 am
        LAX says:

So jay have a son with someone else?

September 10, 2012 at 6:24 pm
      BLUE the real HIVe says:

Oh s*** she didn’t wana sing it out b****

22. |
    September 10, 2012 at 5:49 pm
    Benron (King Of The Navy) says:

Anderson: Beyonce, what do you think we need to do to improve as a country.

Beyonce: Well, I um, love, like I, um love MAH FAM-EH-LEY, and to pat mah p**** and shake mah ass, so young girls shuld imitate me doing that!

Anderson: Are you currently busy?

Beyonce: Yas, my child Taco Bell Ivy is with me, same as ever. *Blue cries for bottle* “Es perate! Es perate” Sorry she only speaks spanish.

Anderson: Last thing, did you donate any money to The I was here foundation yourself?

Beyonce: No, I was too busy trying to replace the younger, sexier, hottter, more intresting version of myself Rihanna with some b**** ass Incestra w**** chick, HOPE IT WORKS.

Anderson: No further questions you texas h**! *kicks her off stage and plays where have you been for the rest of the show period while dancing.* WISH I COULD OF GOT RIH ON THE SHOW! *Cries*

September 10, 2012 at 6:25 pm
      BLUE the real HIVe says:

Beyonce was nervous allow her

23. |
    September 10, 2012 at 5:57 pm
    fatu sankoh says:

beautiful interview hatters you all have norting on bey you all s*** on your self all of you bey you are love by god and good people god bless you for life

September 10, 2012 at 6:25 pm
      BLUE the real HIVe says:

Finally came across someone positive keep it up hive

24. |
    September 10, 2012 at 8:22 pm
    latextravaganza says:

Lets see how much bs one dish out

September 10, 2012 at 9:24 pm
      BLUE the real HIVe says:

First of all she ain’t a b**** and secondly since when Bey dish out on interview? she is complete she doesn’t have time for dish out c***

25. |
    September 10, 2012 at 9:27 pm
    BLUE the real HIVe says:

Beyonce rocks and u must live her of u don’t simply go die

September 10, 2012 at 9:42 pm

Beyonce is a super sold over 150 records that’s something Rihoe will never do

September 10, 2012 at 10:15 pm
      BluesClues says:

Dam u guys more dumb than bey…*Beyonce rocks and u must live her of u don’t simply go die…wtf? Dorsey university of phoenix s*** pick one!!!

September 11, 2012 at 10:04 am