Ciara Talks ‘One Woman Army’ Details, Reunion With Jazze Pha?

shares

(source)

Despite delays, fans have greeted Ciara‘s new single ‘Sorry’ with open arms (and ears) as it made its way to  screens this week.

Boasting reminders of moves and melodies that once placed the ‘1,2 Step’ singer’s heels atop many-a-chart, it’s safe to her forthcoming ‘One Woman Army’ offering may have her well on her way back to such heights.

But, with new L.A.Reid-led EPIC team in tow, a former integral part of the singer’s team (Jazze Pha) recently made headlines with claims that her absence from charts was due to his absence from her production credits.

Taking to our friends at VibeTV, see what Cici had to say when quizzed about reuniting with Pha, additional details on her new album, and more:

Thanks VibeTV:

Should Ciara reunite with Jazze Pha?

shares

This Week's Top Commentators

Top Commentators

• I STAN(D) FOR TALENT

I STAN(D) FOR TALENT (154)

• Tyler

Tyler (140)

• rita ora can win a oscar

rita ora can win ... (137)

• Mark111

Mark111 (81)

1. September 15, 2012 at 6:53 pm
    Tasha says:

Yawn! Kanye shrug! That girl ain’t on fiyah! Quit doing the same moves learn something new! Flop Flop Flop! What trip me out when she tried to rap lawd!

• September 15, 2012 at 7:02 pm
      Dollar$ign$kills says:

Sit your ghetto ratchet ass all the way down

• September 15, 2012 at 7:10 pm
        FAF says:

DEAD @ a flop yet u was the first to post damn ugly its sat night aint it like 12 am where u at?? LOOOL

• September 15, 2012 at 7:09 pm
      JoS says:

Just as long as Teh Queen have your monkey ass RUSHING to be the first comment, that’s all that matters.

• September 15, 2012 at 7:24 pm
      LeviLovesCiara says:

I see Ciara has you mad+pressed and checking for her. Good.

• September 15, 2012 at 9:08 pm
      oh. says:

It’s always the hatin’ hoes that be the first to comment.

2. September 15, 2012 at 7:07 pm
    JJfan1814 says:

I been saying this for the longest…I think Ci could use Jazze. I LOVE ‘Sorry’ it’s the biz…. What I don’t like is that the beat sounds like ‘Promise’. I’m excited for this era. Ci has potential to succeed, but I can’t say that Jazze can put her bAck on top…….I would love to hear it because I’m sure he could. ;)

• September 15, 2012 at 8:47 pm
      Damn says:

same producer thats why

3. September 15, 2012 at 7:07 pm
    Dollar$ign$kills says:

She does NOT need to work with Jazze Pha ever again. Not until he wakes up and realizes its not 2004 anymore

4. September 15, 2012 at 7:11 pm
    FAF says:

Queens back :) yaaaaaaaaas Ci

5. September 15, 2012 at 7:20 pm
    TINAH says:

Her new album will flop. December 4 seems too early because they have just started releasing the singles and she’s been out of the spotlight for long. Ciara and her team should wait to see how her singles perform on the charts then decide the album’s release date.

• September 15, 2012 at 7:23 pm
      LeviLovesCiara says:

How can you say it will flop when her first single hasnt even been fully released yet?

• September 15, 2012 at 7:25 pm
      FAF says:

How is Dec. 4 too early f***? Do you know anything about the music industry? December is peak holiday season sales >>>>

The first single “Sorry” has slayed your faves

next up is “Got me good” in October

That gives 2 more mos for publicity, f***

6. September 15, 2012 at 7:21 pm
    LeviLovesCiara says:

Jazze Pha and Ciara were great in the past but his sound is dated and I dont see anything great coming from them working together again. The same with The-Dream and Darkchild. Ciara+Soundz seem to be the best pairing in my opinion. Him and Ciara make great music together. I hope is apart of all her future projects.

And I’d just like to point out that Fantasy Ride is Ciara’s best work to date, reguardless of how it sold. CiCi showed growth, creativity, and versatility on that album. Its underrated IMO

7. September 15, 2012 at 7:26 pm
    JoS says:

Ciara doesn’t need Jazze.

She has herself, L.A. Reid, Epic, and new management.

She has all she needs for this new album.

Just sit BACK and PREPARE.

• September 15, 2012 at 7:28 pm
      LeviLovesCiara says:

Co=sign!

8. September 15, 2012 at 7:27 pm
    IKNOWTHETRUTH says:

I’M SO GLAD THAT EPIC ARE BEHIND HER THE WAY JIVE SHOULD HAVE BEEN THESE LAST TWO RECORDS. THEY WERE TOO BUSY FIXING THE CAREERS AND CLEANING UP MESSES FOR COMEBACKS FOR BRITNEY SPEARS AND CHRIS BROWN TO FOCUS ON THE TALENT THAT IS CIARA AND SHE’S FULLY DESERVING. SHE’S A GOOD SINGER, A FANTASTIC DANCER, A GREAT SONGWRITER, AND HER PERSONALITY IS WONDERFUL AND HAS BEEN FROM THE START. SHE’S STILL VERY WARM AND HUMBLE AND HAS THE GIRL NEXT DOOR VIBE WITH MODEL LOOKS. I CAN UNDERSTAND HER FRUSTRATION AND HAVING NOTHING ELSE TO DO BUT GO HOLLYWOOD FOR A BIT WHEN YOUR LABEL ISN’T BEING A GOOD LABEL TO YOU. SHE EVEN PAID FOR THE VIDEO FOR “GIMME DAT” OUT OF HER OWN POCKET. SIDEBAR: I THINK “MY LOVE” AND “TURN IT UP” FROM THE ALBUMS OF THE PAST SHOULD MAKE THIS RECORD. THOSE WERE SUCH GREAT SINGLE CHOICES AND WERE GOING TO BE SINGLES BUT JIVE CANCELLED THEM. EPIC EVEN CLEANED UP THAT MINI MESS THAT WAS “SWEAT” WITH 2 CHAINZ AND EVEN MADE US FORGET THAT IT EXISTS. I’M EXCITED ABOUT WHERE THIS ALBUM IS GOING. SHE DIDN’T RECEIVE THIS MUCH PROMO FOR ‘FANTASY RIDE’ AND ‘BASIC INSTINCT’ COMBINED. AS FAR AS JAZZE PHA GOES, HE HELPED HER IN THE BEGINNING AND SHE’S NEVER SAID OTHERWISE BUT WHILE HAS CIARA HAS EVOLVED AND OUTGROWN HER 2004 ERA, JAZZE IS STILL VERY MUCH THERE. SHE’S MOVING FORWARD AND HE HASN’T REALLY DONE THAT. BRING ON “GOT ME GOOD” WHICH I’M PRAYING IS A CLUB BANGER!!!!!!!!

• September 15, 2012 at 7:27 pm
      IKNOWTHETRUTH says:

SO READY FOR THIS STAGE FORCE TO COME BACK AND DELIVER BECAUSE LIVE ACTS ARE SO BORING WITHOUT BEYONCE AND CIARA ON STAGE.

• September 15, 2012 at 7:58 pm
      Beyonce's Weave (I COPY real hair) says:

I love Ciara but if we’re being honest, Fantasy Ride and Basic Instinct didn’t have that many good songs. I still think Ciara’s best era was “The Evolution”, I’m glad she is doing something similar so far. “The Evolution” slayed IMO.

• September 15, 2012 at 8:12 pm
        LeviLovesCiara says:

What?!! Like A Surgeon, Pucker Up, I Dont Remember, Tell Me What Your Name Is, Lovers Thing, Love s** Magic, High Price, Keep Dancin On Me, and Turntables were all perfect!

• September 17, 2012 at 12:05 am
        jamelisyours says:

i agree that The Evolution was her best album.. it showed growth from Goodies which slays many other debut albums and it was good all the way through. Fantasy Ride had some amazing records but it was a bit all over the place. Basic Instinct was good not great to put it simply.

9. September 15, 2012 at 7:28 pm
    Beyonce's Weave (I COPY real hair) says:

Yes, love you Ciara. Can I also mention how articulate she sounds, she sounds so intelligent. BeyFLOP wishes she could be or sound this intelligent. If it was BeYAWNce in this interview, she would be talking about how perfect she is blah blah blah…conceited cow.

BeyFLOP’s career needs to exit to the left, to the left. Bring on the next album so it can flop harder than 4closure and put the final nail in BeyFLOP’s career, then she can play cheerleader to Jay-Z and Rita Ora. Thieving b****.

• September 15, 2012 at 7:52 pm
      Slayty Perry says:

Yes boo, spill that tea.

10. September 15, 2012 at 7:32 pm
    LTM says:

Unless Crunk music is revieved and Lil Jon becomes relevant within the next two weeks I see no reason for Ciara to work with Jazze again. The only one from her pass that she needs is L.A Reid.

Side note: I heard Sorry was about Bow Wow. Can anyone confirm?

• September 15, 2012 at 8:42 pm
      Love Jeffery says:

It Was Definitely About 50 Cent… Check His Twitter Saying: I’M SORRY!!!… LOL… It Was Funny In A Sense… And Also The Model In The Video Broderick Hunter Also Looks Like A Better Good Looking Version Of 50 Cent… Does That Solve Your Question???

11. September 15, 2012 at 7:34 pm
    Jayla says:

Why are gays always concerned about charting and sales, its like an obsession, Who gives a f*** about any of that, either u like the music or you don’t, Just enjoy the music my goodness, if you ask the average Joe Blow off the street about sales or charting they would look at you like you are stupid… Like who keeps up with that kind of stuff… Worry about your own money

• September 15, 2012 at 7:45 pm
      LOURDES says:

And they always want pop, vogue music…. like geezzzzus I love to dance too, but I also like to relate to my music!

• September 15, 2012 at 7:47 pm
        Champ Boy says:

THANK YOU!

• September 15, 2012 at 7:46 pm
      kelly says:

It is called the music Business. Do u know what business means? NO, that is why you are the typical ciara fan: poor, black, uneducated and living in the projects.

• September 15, 2012 at 7:50 pm
        Slayty Perry says:

DEATH @ kelly!!!!!!!!!

• September 15, 2012 at 8:23 pm
        Jayla says:

i’m a Ciara fan? omg you sound so dumb and ignorant btw… yea i don’t know what business means, i’m pretty sure i make more money than most people on this site, i am currently working on a master’s in Accounting, while you’re working on a degree in blogging, lol. get a life

• September 16, 2012 at 1:31 pm
        LOURDES says:

Oh so you’re a record exec? Must be nice!

• September 15, 2012 at 7:51 pm
      Slayty Perry says:

Your fav must be a flop

• September 15, 2012 at 8:21 pm

Death at you too.

• September 15, 2012 at 7:53 pm
      Beyonce's Weave (I COPY real hair) says:

I care about SALES because music is a BUSINESS. The sales of an artist will determine whether the artist will still have their contract or not and I want my favorite artists to be in the game for a long time, which is why I track their sales so I can see if I can do even a little to help them out if they are facing a Basic Instinct situation.

It also helps me understand why an artist would go in a certain direction with their music Crunk – Ragga – Euro Dance/House etc depending on trends. Instead of whining about an artist going pop like most do, I would understand why they’ve gone pop. Sales are important in music just like ratings are important in TV, ENTERTAINMENT IS A BUSINESS and not a charity service.

• September 15, 2012 at 8:12 pm
        BitchPlease says:

Sales are important but that doesn’t mean you have to talk about it all the damn time.That’s why ya’ll are losing artists now and a bunch of them keep complaining about Rnb loss it’s soul,Hip Hop is dead,,Rock music is too emo now etc.. I’m just going to support music artists that I enjoy. If they win then that’s good..If they don’t oh well..All I can do is support and encourage everyone to do the same..

12. September 15, 2012 at 7:53 pm
    kelly says:

She is not gonna make it; she has blown her last chance. LA REID was the only CEO who came through after Jive ( white CEO ) dropped her. Sorry video and song has been out since thurs and yet know is talking about it. Only ghetto young black girls in hood are talking about it. These are not the types who buy albums or can garner u the front cover of vogue / elle .

The video and single have dropped…where is the promo? Why is she not going to all the radio stations; doing magazine ; taking the promo oversees? America is more white than black ( blacks are only 13% ) how comes no white blogs like are talking about this ?

You cannot just rely on blacks in the hood to sell, you need all races. Hip hop sells because teen white boys buy it, and there are more teen white more – with money who buy records. Black women buy RNB and what happened to that genre.

LA reid will be force to drop her and he will sleep well at night. After all, he can sign any act of any race of any genre to sell. HE DOES NOT NEED CIARA, SHE NEEDS HIM.

You ghetto uneducated poor hoodrats from projects and come here cursing at men I don’t gve a s***. I am aware of how business works and underperformes ARE CUT LOOSE .

• September 15, 2012 at 8:03 pm
      LeviLovesCiara says:

The song hasnt even been out for a week. How much promo could she possibly do in that time? Its iTunes release isnt until the 25th anyways. OWA isnt just R&B, havent you listened to the leaks? Ciara is versitile, she can and will do pop songs for the mainstream audience. And I love how you think you know who’s checking for it and who isnt. Girl bye. People like you make me laugh. You think you know how the business runs when in reality you dont even know half of it. Now have all the seats in the world and watch as Sorry slays the urban charts

• September 15, 2012 at 9:08 pm
        kelly says:

cher lloyd was promoting HER LP back in August. It comes out in October.

Slays the urban charts? And what about charts across the globe? U have a seat in your ghetto. I know more about how the business works than you, hence why I grew up in Sweden, South CALI and London and you grew up in the ghetto. Also, Sweden is the home of Pop music. Ask britney b****!

• September 15, 2012 at 9:47 pm
        LeviLovesCiara says:

Kelly, your not very smart, are you? Cher would be an idiot not to promote her album back in August since its released 2 MONTHS later. One Woman Army isnt out until 3 months. Thats alot of time to start promoting. And why are we even talking about Cher? She’s a pop act. And I love how you assume Im from the ghetto. Please, prove that live in the ghetto. Also explain to me how growing up and Sweden, moving to Southern California and London relates to knowing the music business. I am dying to hear your explanations.

• September 15, 2012 at 8:25 pm
      LTM says:

Just because Ciara makes urban music doesnt mean she will automatically flop and that all her fans are ghetto black girls who use food stamps. GTFO with that generalization. Im black, middle class, and Ive been a Ciara fan since day one.

• September 15, 2012 at 11:01 pm
      Queen ciara best performer ever is back says:

kelly why are you commenting every single article about Ciara??
      i would say that you are obsessed by her.

13. September 15, 2012 at 7:54 pm
    Slayty Perry says:

I couldnt give two f**** about Ciara, but she won me over with Sorry. A quality R&B song. I’ll be checking for her album as long as it has more songs like Sorry.

14. September 15, 2012 at 8:00 pm
    Casual says:

Very impressive interview. I got a positive impression of Ciara as a person, not just an artist, from this interview.

15. September 15, 2012 at 8:03 pm
    Tsar Mafia says:

16. September 15, 2012 at 8:06 pm
    Tsar Mafia says:

KELLY LOVES IT LOMFL you have got me rollin on the floor too funny…Ciara seems cool but she just doesn’t have that it faXtor their not even reinventing her well she is still the exact same girl from last year INSECURE IMO she has only peaked her hardcore fans with this project IMO

17. September 15, 2012 at 8:10 pm
    Beyonce's Weave (I COPY real hair) says:

LOL, Kelly is such a liar, white people who like Hip Hop only buy Eminem. I know this because I have hang out with them, they’ll have one or two songs from Jay-Z but will stockpile on Eminem and Flo Rida albums.

The ones who buy Lil’ Wayne (900K first week), Drake (600K first week), Jay-Z (400K first week) are almost mostly black. Reason is black people appreciate hip hop more and like a rapper’s rap skills. You cannot appreciate someone’s rap skills from just one song, you have to buy the whole album, just look at how Nicki Minaj’s fans have abandoned her, she cannot even clock in over 600k sales because she has gone all pop.

This is also why hip hop is only selling in the USA and is struggling everywhere else. Also as a record label CEO, you are most likely happier signing a rapper than a Pop act. Pop acts sell lots of singles but struggle with albums (see: LMFAO), rappers on the other hand write their own music (don’t have to pay songwriter credits), sometimes make their own beat (don’t have to pay producers) or rap on pretty much any beat and are not too big on flashy music videos.

Ciara is not going to flop because she is with LA Reid who is responsible for Rihanna, Usher (Confessions album), TLC, Justin Bieber, Pink..etc. Bottom line is LA Reid sells records. The only person who can be on his level is Jimmy Iovine. LA Reid is not going to let Ciara flop, this is why the marketing for Cici this time around is just so right.

• September 15, 2012 at 8:23 pm
      LTM says:

I live in a predominately white area and make no mistake, the white boys love Lil Wayne, Waka Flocka, Kid Cudi, and Odd Future. The mostly listen to white rappers like Eminem, Mac Miller, YelaWolf and MGK. Other than that, I agree with everything you said

• September 15, 2012 at 8:30 pm
        Benron (King Of The Navy) says:

I disagee, they love Jay, Kanye and Eminem.

• September 15, 2012 at 8:47 pm
        LTM says:

You would be amazed at how many white people love Lil Wayne.

• September 15, 2012 at 9:09 pm
      kelly says:

Who do you think bought get rich or die tryin? It was not blacks………….

• September 15, 2012 at 9:17 pm
        Beyonce's Weave (I COPY real hair) says:

And you know this how??

• September 15, 2012 at 9:53 pm
      kelly says:

CNN said over 50% of rap LP’s are bought buy white teen boys, and that was even back during master P make say ahhhh, before emimen

• September 15, 2012 at 9:54 pm
        kelly says:

i am half swedish I am coming with facts, not hoodrat cursing and abuse.

• September 15, 2012 at 10:02 pm
        Beyonce's Weave (I COPY real hair) says:

That is not a proven statistic, I am wondering, if white people love rap music so much, how come they only sell in the states but flop in Europe. Drake sold over 1 million records of “Take Care”, most of those numbers were in the USA.

If white people bought rap albums as much as you think they do, most rappers would have Eminem numbers but they don’t. I need to see that study for myself to believe it.

• September 15, 2012 at 10:06 pm
        Beyonce's Weave (I COPY real hair) says:

And I would care less if you are Swedish, Mongolian or Somalian, it doesn’t make you any special or important when you go around disrespecting people on this blog.

18. September 15, 2012 at 8:13 pm
    Beyonce's Weave (I COPY real hair) says:

And let me also add that not all white people are buying music, R&B is not the only music that has suffered, Rock has also suffered. The only music that is selling album wise is Country and Rap. In terms of singles + some albums, Pop is selling but only with a select few. If you’re not in the pop music inner circle, your career will exit to the left like many other acts.

19. September 15, 2012 at 8:17 pm
    C-Squad (Sorry) says:

good interview. Jazze Pha can have a seat. him and Ci worked back in the day, but she does not need him now.

20. September 15, 2012 at 8:18 pm
    Jay Jay says:

Jazze pha hasn’t produced a top hit since Ciara’s Get up. I think Jazze pha needs ciara more than Ciara needs him. Anyways I like the producers and writers shes working with now on this record. I could already tell this record will be multi genre like Fantasy Ride but with more substance and less gimmicky (Super C). I’m hearing (on twitter) her second single thats coming out on october is Urban and Pop and the video will be directed by Joseph Kahn

• September 15, 2012 at 9:59 pm
      kelly says:

Multi genre? LOL she is working with african american ATL based urban producers. Rih is the one who is working with multi genre producers..show and tell?

Nicky Romero – house

David Guttea – Dance

Kelis – all genre’s

Pharelle – Rnb / pop / hip hop

Burns – trance
      Fazer – grime
      Labrythn – grime
      Sia Pop / dance
      Neyo – RNB pop
      Sean garrrette – RNB

get it now? Gis, some people are so ghetto in their thinking.

• September 15, 2012 at 10:01 pm
      kelly says:

Multi genre, for your non passport having ass.

Rihanna producers:

Dutch
      French
      Australian
      Black British / afro carribbean
      English
      African american

21. September 15, 2012 at 8:29 pm
    JAZMINE SULLIVAN FAN says:

This #WHOISSHIT thing is getting on my nerves. Stop with this s*** !

22. September 15, 2012 at 8:35 pm
    Love Jeffery says:

CIARA JUST SHADED THE HELL OUT OF JAZZE PHA WHEN SHE SAID: “IT WON’T HAPPEN ANYTIME SOON”!!!… LMMFAO!!! I DIED WHEN SHE SAID THAT… ANYWAY, THE PROMO CIARA HAS BEEN GETTING LATELY IS SOOO MUCH BETTER THAN THE “FANTASY RIDE”, & “BASIC INSTINCT” ERAS… AND I CANNOT WAIT FOR “ONE WOMAN ARMY” 12/04/2012!!! #TEAMCSQUAD.

23. September 15, 2012 at 8:37 pm
    Benron (King Of The Navy) says:

White people are not the only ones buying music. They just by most of it because America is MOSTLY white people. I have to agree with Kelly, you have to appeal with both, not just one. Most urban artists have a lot of white fans aswell.

But Ciara will flop, her music has not a hint of pop, rock, country or anything but R&B. She needs a crossover hit to get herself afloat or else she will be a disaster yet again. Making yourself strictly anything (except pop) will put a box on you. She can only go on Bet’s 106 &park and do urban radio ads so many times. The most this album will bring is 110k if she is lucky.

• September 15, 2012 at 8:44 pm
      LTM says:

Overdose and Living It Up are pure pop songs.

24. September 15, 2012 at 8:58 pm
    KNUCK says:

Actually Jazze assisted with Mary J “Just Fine”.. I think he will be fine if he co-produces.

25. September 15, 2012 at 9:04 pm
    kelly says:

Cher Lloyd is also on Epic. She is on twitter talking about her meeting with Mike Flynn EVP and A&R ; she is doing interviews with fuse tv; she is tweeting pre orders for her debut AMERICAN LP.; she is flying from NYC to have meetings with LA reid, she will be performing at LA county fair; has already done the today show and AGT.
    cher has done an extensive radio tour; She has been tweeting pre orders about her LP since August and it comes out in october; she tweets to her brats for them to see her new album cover – this was back in august.

Ciara twitter is another story, hardly anything, all she does is tweet about the fun night she had with her goons at bowling. She is not serious, she thinks LA reid will have her back cos he is black, what she does not know is that LA reid still has to answer to the white men who own EPIC.

Cher is a teen white girl but she is serious about her career, hence why she has sold 1. 2 million records. She is money, epic love her more than Ciara.

I love that cher tweeted about her great meeting with LA reid and Mike Flynn. – This proves that she is about that business and the execs can take her seriously. She is not playing.

• September 15, 2012 at 9:53 pm
      LTM says:

Cher Lloyd’s album won even do 100k its first week in the U.S. It already flopped in the U.K.

26. September 15, 2012 at 9:07 pm
    general publicz says:

Flop like the last two albums.
    Mark my words this will be flop #3.
    Just cause a bunch of queens on a blog says it slays doesn’t mean it’ll be a hit .
    Just like my opinion,is just that my opinion.
    Its just I’ve been right twice.
    Alicia,Christina,Brandy,Ciara,Pink etc will either flop or do low numbers compared to standards lol. I look forward to being right.
    I said Mariah was going to flop and I got thumbed down and s*** talked to and I was still right

• September 15, 2012 at 9:13 pm
      Jayla says:

Who has done high numbers this year? u sound stupid, Sales aren’t high period this year

27. September 15, 2012 at 9:24 pm
    kelly says:

Living it up and Overdose are not pop single. They were imitation done by urban RNB producers. POP music is Karmin, Broken hearted. That is how pop sounds.

Ciara sounded so weak and awkward. She should of gone to people who make POP MUSIC: Dr luke, Bonnie Mckee, Max Martin, Stargate etc. There is no point getting hitboy or soundz to do a pop beat. They cant! The songwriters she worked with are so no name. Wynter gorder and Livvi franc> Both failed RNB singers. Cathy Dennis is a top pop writer who writesfor Kylie, as is Sia a top pop writer. Again she keeps thinking in the box.

Even Taio Cruz is a pop songwriter. Emeli Sande happens to be a singwriter, surely these would of been better than who she has worked with?

• September 15, 2012 at 9:35 pm
      kelly says:

she should of got in the studio with Bonnie mckee and dr luke for that big pop smash.
      And she is working with jermain dupri and she think she will sell? Having rick ross and 2 chainz ( who ) on the LP is not gonna set the global pop charts alight. I have heard sorry ( which sounds like And I ) living it up and overdose and by the sound and look of the artwork, the first video it is not gonna sell and LA will drop her an concentrate on Cher and Karmin. Yeah and sweat flopped, they even had to scrap that.

Why work with nicki and Rick ross? Why not try working with Ed Sheeran or Fun? SOMETHING OTHER THAN ATL HOOD GENERIC OUTDATED URBAN CRAP THAT DOES NOT SELL.

The second single is coming in october 8th called got me good. The title sounds very ghetto and urban, plus, why is she not at every event performing this track?

LA gave her one last chance and she blew it. Not only will this album flop, it not be critically acclaimed; it will do nothing in Europe and she will get dropped . I don’t think another Big label will pick her up again. Unless she comes in and has one of the biggest hits of the year and debuts with 300k sold, then she is solid. But ……….

• September 15, 2012 at 9:42 pm
        kelly says:

Every Ciara song sounds the exact same. No song stands out as being artistic or wow! She has not even got one song, where she just SANNNNNNNNNGS. Gimme dat sounded like Sweat. Sorry sounds like And I and promise. It is like she is stuck in this ATL bubble. Does she not listen to other genre’s ? Is she not cultured? Does she not listen to Sade, Queen, The doors, Jimi Hendrix, Sarah Vaugh, Janis Joplin?

• September 15, 2012 at 9:51 pm
      LTM says:

Hi Sybil/Brick House/Wrinkle Whora/Melody2012/Nirvana/any other screen name you’ve decided to go under. Do you enjoy being wrong? Katy Perry’s I Kissed a Girl is pop and so is Ke$ha’s Tik Tok. Pop music has many sounds. Overdose and Living It Up fall under the umbrella of pop. Deal with it.

• September 16, 2012 at 2:43 am
        MELODY2012 says:

Hey i’m not Kelly, check my time difference i’m not in USA i’m in London

28. September 15, 2012 at 9:36 pm
    Andre says:

shes so classy if i were her i would of went in on jazzy im so proud of her though sorry is easily gonna be #1 on the urban charts and probably the top 10 on the billboard 100

29. September 15, 2012 at 9:49 pm
    kelly says:

All you stupid, welfare, uneducated hoes living in the projects in your baby fat and apple bottom jeans bopping to Ciara’s ‘sorry’ thinking this is a song about love and pain. Fall back!

No it is not. You wanna know what love / pain sounds like? Listen to one of my fave songs, ‘No ordinary love ‘by Sade; ‘My Kind of Love’ by Emelie Sande; ‘ Cryin’ by Roy Orbison; Giving up by Donny Hathaway, Eternal flame by the bangles.

This is the kinda s*** I listen to. I know a hit when I hear one . She is not a hit. And it does not matter if she does RNB, good writing and production crosses genre’s/

• September 16, 2012 at 3:57 am
      ty says:

U r so annoying i swear u r lax

30. September 15, 2012 at 11:41 pm
    TruegeminiErock says:

Okay seriously…. @Kelly has to be the most ignorant LOUD mouthed b**** on this blog site.
    And he/she is completely obsessed with Ciara.

• September 16, 2012 at 3:58 am
      ty says:

Kelly does the same to beyonce and rita ora

31. September 16, 2012 at 3:52 am
    POP ROYALTY ( RUDE BOY) says:

we are not in the “goodies” era anymore.

32. September 16, 2012 at 9:58 am
    lola says:

You crazed Ciara AKA CERROR stans need to give it up already! Stop giving negative marks on all the comments that are telling the truth about her SORRY career! When will y’all wake up? CERROR is done and over with and has been for years! Her last two albums were horrible and shallow. All the music was ghetto, over sexualized, and dated. CERROR proves that she is very untalented and not creative. She is also coached in her interviews. If she was so damn intelligent, like you dumbasses say she is, why isn’t she competent in the business side of music? She doesn’t know what the hell she’s doing and that’s fine because she doesn’t deserve to have any success in music. I am sick and tired of these untalented “singers” relying on producers, songwriters and gimmicks. CERROR tries to sell s** appeal, but she looks like a damn tranny! People can call us, who know CERROR’s music career is over, haterz, say hateful remarks, but at the end of the day, everyone has an opinion and can express and if you don’t like it, EAT s***!

33. September 16, 2012 at 11:43 am
    Back2Business says:

Ciara has plenty of time to promote OWM. Queen B released SL & IIWAB in October and dropped IASF a month later with 500K+ in first week sales. If Ciara can get her singles in the top 20 on BBH100 without any leaks and slay promo performances on Xfactor & late night and day time talk shows she will easily sell 200K+ first week. But she needs to go ahead and push Sorry with some radio stops. #Get’em

34. September 16, 2012 at 12:27 pm
    glum says:

Her 2 hit albums happened while she was with Jazze Pha.

35. September 16, 2012 at 4:55 pm
    Luis Bepci says:

2013 Grammy for Best R&B Performance: Ciara - Sorry (Epic)

• September 17, 2012 at 1:49 am
      Love Jeffery says:

Speak It Into Existence!!! #TeamCiara&CSquad4Life&Beyond.