Dawn Richard Delivers ‘GoldenHeart’ Cover & Tracklist

shares
dawn goldenheart cover Dawn Richard Delivers GoldenHeart Cover & Tracklist

Creative.

Visionary.

Classic.

The above, as we’re sure you’d agree, are words that fit the description of Dawn Richard all too well. Serving up a number of creative pieces since departing Diddy Dirty Money, the singer/songwriter readies the release of ‘GoldenHeart’.

The first in a trilogy of releases to be launched by the star, today saw her release the project’s cover- as seen above- and its track list, waiting for you below…

golden heart track list Dawn Richard Delivers GoldenHeart Cover & Tracklist

shares

This Week's Top Commentators

Top Commentators

• I STAN(D) FOR TALENT

I STAN(D) FOR TALENT (153)

• rita ora can win a oscar

rita ora can win ... (137)

• Tyler

Tyler (137)

• Mark111

Mark111 (80)

1. September 17, 2012 at 1:19 pm
    TEAMLILKIM_QUEENB says:

FLOPPPP

• September 17, 2012 at 1:31 pm
      donqwa says:

YOUR LIFE IS A FLOP b**** YOU f****** ASS f** MONKEY b**** BLOW YOUR OWN BRAINS OUT b**** YOU’RE NOT WORTHY OF QUEEN DAWN STAY HATING BOO, I WILL s*** & p*** ON YOUR GAVE b****!!!! TAKE NOTES f**

• September 17, 2012 at 1:36 pm
        TEAMLILKIM_QUEENB says:

DAWN IS NOT A QUEEN LETS GET THAT STRAIGHT HUN LIL KIM IS THE REAL QUEEN DAWN IS A DK 1/5 NO ONE CARES AOUT HER ANYMORE HASBEEN WASHED UP NO PLAT ALBUMS OR SINGLES SO BYE b****

• September 17, 2012 at 1:45 pm
        donqwa says:

b****!!!!, SHE HAS TWO PLATINUM ALBUMS AND A GOLD ALBUM AND HIT SINGLES YOU f****** s*** FACE I LIKE LIL KIM BUT UM SHE’S NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE BEFORE YOU START TAKING s*** MAKE SURE YOU HAVE FACTS IN HANDY YOU b****** MONKEY THE NEW QUEEN IS DAWN BOO DEAL WITH IT END OF STORY:) K

• September 17, 2012 at 2:05 pm
        TEAMLILKIM_QUEENB says:

SO DAWN HAS PLAT ALBUM AND SINGLES BY HERSELF OR WITH DK? LETS BE REAL DAWN IS NO QUEEN LIL KIM IS THE QUEEN B AND WILL ALWAYS BE AND KIM IS RELEVANT UNLIKE UR FAV SO STATE UR FACTS BEFORE TALKING s*** ABOUT MINE THANKS

• September 17, 2012 at 3:12 pm
      That's it! says:

TIME TO GO IN: @TEAMLILKIM Who the f*ck are you to dictate whether someone is a flop or not? The fact that your ass is on her post FIRST and your just a hating ass b*tch queen f***** shows you AND Kim ain’t sh*t. Post a link to your Facebook and a copy of your resume so we can see if your ugly-fat-black flamboyant ass is even an ounces of anything compared to Dawn. We know you ain’t sh*t in the looks department and that burger king, non college ass, KFC manager sh*t resume you got are all great reasons for you to pour a nice tall glass of sodium cyanide and chug (you won’t be missed). Kim is a has-been and the fact your hating on someone MORE relevant today than Kim also shows your a dumbass delusional b*tch. f****** like you wanna scram “Kim is Queen B” but when has Kim written or produced ANY of her own sh*t?? How does having a ghost writer your whole career make you queen of anything (and I use to be a Kim fan btw)? Then you get someone who writes, produces, choreographs, and creatively directs their own music and you wanna call THEM a flop?? Please, go skip and flail your wrists in traffic…You just as f*cked up as Kim’s face.

• September 17, 2012 at 3:23 pm
        That B*tch says:

Damn, lol @ you. I see you were ready to drag people today!

• September 17, 2012 at 3:24 pm
        That B*tch says:

You did go in though

• September 17, 2012 at 8:18 pm
        yesmama says:

OH SAHDE!!!!

2. September 17, 2012 at 1:20 pm
    Greg says:

The tracks sound AMAZING! I wanna listen to the album from the track names already! Cover is perfect too. Can’t wait!!

3. September 17, 2012 at 1:23 pm
    jason says:

GLEAUX! YES GAWDDDD !!

4. September 17, 2012 at 1:29 pm
    Dave says:

16 TRACKS! Yes. & the track titles sound so enticing. & I love the artwork. I can’t wait till the 16th.

5. September 17, 2012 at 1:31 pm
    Truth says:

Everything she’s done has been a copy of Kelis’ Fleshtone Era.

• September 17, 2012 at 1:33 pm
      donqwa says:

EAT s*** AND DIE f****** f**

• September 17, 2012 at 2:29 pm
      trillafood says:

Because Pawn Shop is a wannabe ugly b****. She’s copying Kelis old look and tries to sound like Brandy.

• September 17, 2012 at 5:26 pm
      dstrock says:

Those are really nothing alike at all, aside from the fact that they’re both black women. Even conceptually those albums are different. So sit with your instigation, nobody’s here for it.

6. September 17, 2012 at 1:38 pm
    Ernest says:

I’m not going to say I don’t like her because I loved her in DK. Just not a fan of her solo music. Well I never really gave it a chance but I do wish her the very best. Great to see her step out on her own now.

7. September 17, 2012 at 1:47 pm
    Joseph Vryheid says:

Ashanti?

• September 17, 2012 at 2:03 pm
      Turkey Germany Girl says:

I thought the same

• September 17, 2012 at 5:23 pm
        credits says:

This is th eonly reason why i came to comment…..the similarities between this photo and ashanti’s promotional photos in the dessert.

8. September 17, 2012 at 1:48 pm
    LAVONC2002 says:

Love Dawn and cant wait for this album to drop

9. September 17, 2012 at 1:51 pm
    KING-BREEZYONCÉ says:

IM HERE FOR THIS COVER !!!!!

10. September 17, 2012 at 1:56 pm
    JazThatBoi says:

So this cover def looks like that Ashanti pic when she had that gold dress on during the promo for her now pushed back album braveheart … Weird!!!

• September 17, 2012 at 2:04 pm
      Turkey Germany Girl says:

agree

11. September 17, 2012 at 2:07 pm
    Admitted You really love them otherwise why you came here to hate? says:

As if Ashanti was the first one to do this pose dumb ass f****.
    Dawn looks stunning and beautiful i can’t wait for the Album i’m so excited TGJ stans for Dawn yay!!!! October 16 here i come

12. September 17, 2012 at 2:09 pm
    imusicjunkie says:

She is one of the hardest working artist and has NO label backing here. She should get more shine. I’ll be buying next month.

13. September 17, 2012 at 2:16 pm
    mobwife: 2Wicky says:

I would love to hear a few snipets from her CD!

I like Dawn and wish her well. The Indie route is not an easy one but I know the freedom to express and present your music in your own way must be nice. Go Dawn….. rooting for you girl!!!

*sit haters…

14. September 17, 2012 at 2:27 pm
    tommyGstar says:

ummmmm… kind of a rip off from Ashanti’s (failed-or-work in progress) album promo photo shoot from earlier this year…. I mean don’t get me wrong, I love me some Dawn… but I wouldn’t call it creative or visionary… she cute though….

15. September 17, 2012 at 3:24 pm
    RG2 says:

I SEE ALOT OF HATER’S POSTING NEGATIVE b******* JUST TO FEED THEIR STUPID ASS EGO’S. THIS IS WHY BLACK PEOPLE CAN NOT COME TOGETHER AND GROW IN POSITIVITY #CrabsInABarrel

Dawn deserves all the success in the world I mean she did create the concept for Danity Kane and was Diddy’s favorite, hence why she was in Diddy-Dirty Money. HELL AS AN INDEPENDENT ARTIST WHO IS NOT SUPPORTED FINANCIALLY BY A RECORD LABEL, SHES DOING A DAMN GOOD JOB BY GETTING HER NAME OUT THERE EVEN IF IT TAKES SOME TIME.

16. September 17, 2012 at 4:13 pm
    V says:

sooo proud of Dawn, she stays on the grind, she deserves all her success.
    I Will Be Supporting Her!!!!!

17. September 17, 2012 at 4:28 pm
    Monstarebel says:

I can’t wait I f****** love this chick! !!

18. September 17, 2012 at 5:27 pm
    dstrock says:

I love it. Genuinely hope that she finds success with this.

19. September 17, 2012 at 6:06 pm
    time says:

creative

20. September 17, 2012 at 8:01 pm
    sillyjeans says:

ASHANTI!!!!!!!!!!

• September 18, 2012 at 11:04 pm
      bar says:

I AM SO DONE. THIS h** JACKED ASHANTI LMAO BUT FAILED SORRY. GOOD LUCK TO HER THO :-)

21. September 18, 2012 at 2:49 am
    bzbuay says:

Creative?

Visionary??

Classic?!?

MY CULO!!

Ashanti muthafucka!

Braveheart – Goldenheart??

Same pose, same desert, same futuristic dress.

b**** please.

You straight up jacked this from Ashanti + She did it better!

FLOP!

Ashanti b****!

• September 18, 2012 at 11:34 am
      UGODAWN says:

Ashanti fans are going IN for absolutely no reason. Goldenheart has been the name of this project for months now. She nicknamed her fans “The Hearts” Dawn and Ashanti are NOTHING alike. style, performance, voice, music, etc. NOTHING!! Ashanti is cool, but there is no reason to compare those two. I swear people will find any reason to hate.

• September 18, 2012 at 11:05 pm
      DJ says:

#AMEN LOL SHE TRIED TO “JACK” ASHANTI BUT FAILED BADLY :-(

22. September 18, 2012 at 11:28 am
    UGODAWN says:

i love her drive, love her voice. She’s a great dancer. I love her vision. i loved the EP Armour On. Needless to say, I will support this album.

23. September 19, 2012 at 4:16 pm
    Dave says:

Y’all need to sit down. As somebody said, she BEEN said her albums name was GoldenHeart & even announced it was a triology (GoldenHeart, BlackHeart, & RemptionHeart). In which is probably why her fans names are the hearts. Ashanti has no kind of battle trible themes in her only video for the single, so stop. The covers are similar, but best believe Dawn didn’t do this from thinking about Ashanti.