Hot Shot: Alexandra Burke Stuns At New York Fashion Week | ..::That Grape Juice // ThatGrapeJuice.net::.. || Thirsty? Advertisement

Hot Shot: Alexandra Burke Stuns At New York Fashion Week

alexandra burke fashion week e1347115530441 Hot Shot: Alexandra Burke Stuns At New York Fashion Week

Blonde bombshell alert!

Pop powerhouse Alexandra Burke looked all sorts of fierce as she arrived at Charlotte Ronson‘s New York Fashion Week showcase last night.

We hear the ‘Bad Boys’ singer is in town on business, which has us salivating at the thought of her long-awaited (and still anticipated) US debut. Here’s hoping it comes to fruition soon!

In the meanwhile, peep more pics below…

• September 8, 2012 at 10:16 am
    I'm not throwing shade, but... says:

She looks nice here.

Heartbreak on Hold needs all kind of reworking before it can get a U.K release if she wants any kind of success. Although i love her voice it was wasted on that album.

BLUE the real HIVe Replied:

She sold 6 million copies in the UK alone with her first album!!! She holds a records of most download sing in Europe!!! Coz she s black that’s y all of this happening they banned from radio and tv so how the f*** she meant to make it how people meant to understand her album when radio s not playing it!!! I fell sorry for her hopefully she makes it on billboard and prove all uk radio station

ThatBoyLuke Replied:

UM 6 million copies?! LMFAO… it’s sold like 600k actually and her second album hasn’t even gone Silver (60k) yet.

• September 8, 2012 at 10:33 am
    ck1 says:

Mm Ciara wants her wig back!

Sarah Says Replied:

Thats what Rihanna asked Ciara, and may white girls before Rihanna.
    There is a point here. Don’t wear wigs then they cant be taken.
    It would be interesting to see Alexandra with Ciara’s choreography and some decent tunes. I think she would kill it

CK1 Replied:

Go to sleep and wake back up! cause your ass must be dreaming. NO ONE in america knows who this chick is.

Sarah Says Replied:

I’m awake and never stated anyone did so i’m missing your point. Alex has been on a few US blogs so some will have an idea of who she is, although i must just add that people also don’t know who you and i are….. and if Ciara continues the way she has been it’ll be the same for her as well

• September 8, 2012 at 10:36 am
    OH MY GOSH.... GOOGLE KELSNETWORK AN SEE WHAT HAPPENS! says:

ciara said alexandra can have her wig for the weekend
    …. Just google Kelsnetwork …

• September 8, 2012 at 10:48 am
    Monstarebel says:

get off ciaras swagg b****!

Sarah Says Replied:

i think a few more flop albums would give her Ciara’s swag. We may have to wait a few more years for that…. or not because Alex can actually sing and dance.

ThatBoyLuke Replied:

Ciara’s last flop album sold more than Alex’s though so…

• September 8, 2012 at 11:13 am
    Benron (King Of The Navy) says:

Well her album did do a basic instinct type flop so why not copy Ciara.

Im just kidding she looks good, she always looks nice but that hair is awful it makes her face look very long :/

Likica Replied:

h** hush! Alexandra is a great performer and she slays even though her last album flopped so hard. like this girl ;)

• September 8, 2012 at 2:15 pm
    Whatever says:

Am I the only one that noticed that her legs are darker than the rest of her body? That’s what always catches my attention! Is she using a half tanning machine bed for her bottom half or is she using bleach cream on the top half???……

BLUE the real HIVe Replied:

She is wearing tight b****

Britbutnotproud Replied:

She is not wearing tights. I am mixed race but because I have been on many holidays my legs are also darker than the rest of my body. I think the legs tend to catch the sun and the sun tan tends to last longer on the legs. There is no way Alexandra is bleaching. And if you are black you should know its common for black people to have uneven skin tone.

• September 8, 2012 at 9:54 pm
    Smurf says:

Normally her hair looks nice but this wig has gotta go.
    AB “STUNS” at fashion week?
    I think not sir.

• September 20, 2012 at 11:57 am
    PHOTOS: Caribbean Di-vahs Hit Up New York Fashion Week says:

[...] Alexandra Burke (Jamaican roots) and her half-blonde tresses came over the pond for Fashion Week. The X Factor alum was spotted at fellow Brit Charlotte Ronson‘s showcase. (photo source) [...]

• February 25, 2013 at 7:22 pm
    Naz says:

I think she is bleaching her face. I’ve followed this girl since she won x-factor. Her skin was never this light. It matches unevenly with her body. And for those who are saying she’s wearing tights SHE’S NOT! I wouldn’t be surprised if she is bleaching her face…beyonce, nicki minaj to name a few. But it is a shame for those who see her as a role model. Black is beauty. I’m Asian btw.