New Video: Dawn Richard – ‘Wild N’ Faith’ (Dance Version)

shares
What's This?
d6fb3950fec29b94c5250c806eeeec4c New Video:  Dawn Richard   Wild N Faith (Dance Version)

As reported here, ‘Bombs’ beauty Dawn Richard dropped yet another explosive music video to accompany the banger ‘Wild N’ Faith‘.

Lifted from the stellar ‘Armor On’ EP, the ELY-directed clip is filled with imagery and dance-sequences that are quickly earning Richard recognition on the solo front.

Always eager to please fans, just in case the original version of the video didn’t tickle your dance bone, the newly lifted version will quickly act as reminder of how Dawn can cut a rug.  See it below:

shares
What's This?

1. September 19, 2012 at 9:28 pm
    MC says:

I love Dawn and this is such a hot song and video

2. September 19, 2012 at 9:31 pm
    brotha1461 says:

this is FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. September 19, 2012 at 9:41 pm
    Auntie_Jackie says:

SO talented, but no one is paying attention. She’s amazing, and needs someone to mold her a bit more, give her HUGE budget and then unleash her.

4. September 19, 2012 at 9:44 pm
    Beyonce's Weave ("Inspired" by real hair) says:

Love them both, she looks hot.

5. September 19, 2012 at 9:54 pm
    Rihanna Navy says:

I respect her hustle and grind, anyone who puts in such hard work and dedication into their work such as dawn deserves recognition and applause. keep doing you dawn. great video and music for someone whose doing it independently. i just hop people buy your music in support of your work from such a beautiful black woman doing her thing in these hard times. Lovee – Navi

• September 20, 2012 at 3:24 am
      Matthew Charlery-Smith says:

You’re right. Her whole artistry is very high standard and executed with excellence. She may never get the high high sales and recognition but when we look back it’ll be very clear she was a stand out talent in this era. I don’t know what her budget is but everything looks better than what these top, big-budget artists are putting out.

6. September 19, 2012 at 9:56 pm
    pat says:

it would be a shame to see such a great talent go unnoticed

7. September 19, 2012 at 10:01 pm
    Teacher says:

That b**** is werrkN it in them heels!!! WerrrK b****!!!

She is hustlin so hard and I’m rooting for her!!!!!!!!!!

8. September 19, 2012 at 10:03 pm
    JJJake says:

I really like her creativity.

I’m supporting her… her vocals remind me a bit of brandy’s as well!

9. September 19, 2012 at 10:09 pm
    RymeReason says:

She’s a really good dancer. I like this version better. Can’t wait for Golden Hearts!

10. September 20, 2012 at 12:28 am
    CALLLLL ME HATERRRRRRRR says:

DAWN IS LEGENDARY! THIS CHICK IS A QUEEN

B IS QUEEN BUT DAWN CAN BE ONE DAY IF SHE KEEPS THIS UP! SHE IS SOOOOOO AMAZING…HER MUSIC IS KNOWLEDGE AND POWER. UNIQUE AND DIFFERENT

REMINDS U OF BEY, MJ, TINA TURNER AND ALL THE GREATS THAT WERE ARTISTIC AND UNIQUE

11. September 20, 2012 at 12:30 am
    CALLLLL ME HATERRRRRRRR says:

AND HER PICS!!!! BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

12. September 20, 2012 at 1:33 am
    Ebonisha says:

OMG The Final SCENE. I DIED!!! Brandy this should of been U!!!

13. September 20, 2012 at 5:08 am
    KB says:

OMGGGGG

SO f***** GOOOOOOD!

14. September 20, 2012 at 6:38 am
    Fresh (Navi) says:

DAWN SLAYS THE f*** OUT OF MY LIFE EVERY TIME

I LIVED
    I LIVED

LONG LIVE THE NEW QUEEN OF NEO SOUL/R&B

15. September 20, 2012 at 7:33 am
    Angie says:

This song and video is beyond EPIC! I was ambivalent about Dawn as a solo artist before, but I feel like I just witnessed greatness. I respect that she is an independent artist who is putting out quality product. She is determined and I love that.

16. September 20, 2012 at 7:49 am
    Dave says:

She is the ultimate artist. This woman can dance & sang both amazingly. I’m rooting for her too, but Imma actually put my money where my mouth is & get “Goldenheart” on the 16th of October. I hope everyone else who appreciates her talent does too.

17. September 20, 2012 at 9:08 am
    sickwithapen says:

Yesssssss Dawn! I love this version so much better. And she’s SLAYING that choreo in them s*** ass heels. My fave Danity Kane member <3

18. September 20, 2012 at 9:41 am
    OhReally? says:

Dawn Richard??? R u kiddin me? She’s so f****** underrated! Didnt know she was still doing music! She’s spectacular! Never been a fan of hers or her band! but after watching this I think im falling for her…. :D

19. September 20, 2012 at 11:18 am
    iamdiego says:

damn not 1 negative comment i love this. dawn everybody agree’s that you are not to be f***** with!. a talented independent artist releasing ground breaking video’s. I like the song too.

20. September 20, 2012 at 3:11 pm
    Did Not Know says:

I just did not know she could dance like this. When you couple her dancing with her vocals which if you heard her live this girl can really sing, I can only say that she is one of the best artist out right now. Everything I pull up about her is dope how people don’t know about her is amazing.

21. September 20, 2012 at 5:08 pm
    BitchICan'tEvenSpellWelfare says:

Now THIS, ladies and gentlemen, is what you call talent. Brilliant!

“Goldenheart” 10/16- Can.not.wait.

• September 20, 2012 at 7:33 pm
      Owww says:

Your Avi is givinnnn me life right now! Love Miss Jackson!Dawn is a beast and she she is doing the damn thing and i applaud her hunger and hustle. Loveee the Armor On Ep and I will be getting Goldenheart!!!

• September 20, 2012 at 9:41 pm
        BitchICan'tEvenSpellWelfare says:

@Owww, thank you! Janet is just THE DEAL! :)

So glad that you loved “Armor On” too. It is in my top ten this year–amazing piece! & I’m also glad that you’re supporting Dawn with your dollars on 10/16. Like you said, her hunger and hustle are undeniable. She DESERVES success.

• September 21, 2012 at 3:28 pm
        Oww says:

Yes Armor On is the truth oh hell yeah we have to support real artists cuz then maybe we will see a change in music and we wont see the same ol same ol on the charts or tv screens. Yes Ms Jackson will always be the deal, she is definitely a woman who can do no wrong in my book!!!

22. September 20, 2012 at 8:08 pm
    An0thrNight272 says:

I would KILL to see Dawn and ciara tour together! #epic

23. September 20, 2012 at 8:29 pm
    CHILE PLEASE!! says:

OMG…………YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!! I JUST JUMPED OUTTA MY SKIN ON THIS ONE HERE!!! WERK b****! THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL SLAAYYYYYYYYYYING & SNATCHING WIGS!!! LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOVED THIS!!! GO DAWN!!!!!!

24. September 20, 2012 at 10:00 pm
    levi cox says:

wow i don’t know how dawn did it but she must have been drinking some of momma jacksons milk (katheran jackson) because that was amazing i’m sharing with friends dawn you are amazing ! Janet look what you have inspired truly amazing <#

25. September 22, 2012 at 1:07 am