Hot Shots: Rihanna Channels The Army In LA

shares
Rihanna In LA Hot Shots: Rihanna Channels The Army In LA

Her fan base may go by the ‘Navy’, but it was the army Rihanna was channeling in LA last night on her way into LAX airport.

Heading back to NYC after a day long trip, the ‘Battleship’ belle was casually dressed as she stepped out of her vehicle and rushed to catch her flight, reportedly unable to sign autographs for fans with only fifteen minutes to spare.

More below…

RIHANNA IN LA 2 599x1024 Hot Shots: Rihanna Channels The Army In LA
rihanna in la 3 Hot Shots: Rihanna Channels The Army In LA

shares

1. October 1, 2012 at 8:20 am
    That B*tch (I can't with these delusional stans) says:

Sam what was the point of posting this “article” about this attention seeking Bajan c***?

• October 1, 2012 at 8:25 am
      JJFan1814 says:

Stay pressed though. :)

• October 1, 2012 at 11:47 am
        Rihanna Navy says:

first to comment. pressed indeed

• October 1, 2012 at 8:42 am
      That B*tch (I can't with these delusional stans) says:

Im sorry @ JJFAN.
      I cant help myself sometimes. I’ll say something nice, she looks cute tho.

2. October 1, 2012 at 8:27 am
    JJFan1814 says:

Her style!!! Is off the chain! The same style that RITA tries to desperately rock!!! I’m sorry but only Rihanna can pull fierceness off!

I’m a United States Marine and it pleases me to see Rihanna rocking MARINE COMBAT BOOTS!!! How do I know they’re Marine combat boots? In the first pic when she’s getting out the car, you can see the EGA (Eagle, Globe, Anchor…The emblem of the USMC) at the heel of the boot.

Nice. :)

That Rihanna reign just wont let up.

• October 1, 2012 at 9:04 am
      barbie says:

biting RITA ORA’S style, i see

3. October 1, 2012 at 8:56 am
    kimberly says:

downhill fashion sense…….

• October 1, 2012 at 10:02 am
      barbie says:

just looking for attention, someone gave her the memo…people are losing interest and FAST!!

• October 1, 2012 at 11:51 am
        Rihanna Navy says:

loosing interest? lmao erm did you forget you’re on a post base on her ….replying to everyones comment. GURL I CAN’T. These f*** and b****** delirious.

• October 1, 2012 at 3:40 pm
        barbie says:

I only come here b/c yall provide me with such entertainment. It is SOOO much fun responding to yall, digging and watching yall explode with ridiculous excuses and explanations. Get it? I’m not here b/c of Rhi , I am here b/c of her crazy stans. Laughing at yall is good stress relief.

• October 1, 2012 at 5:39 pm
        Rihanna Navy says:

I keep LOL @ your arse cause you comment is more suitable for the one you stan for and b**** you ain’t no barbie i see you working at arby’s, now run along nd clean the those tables, peasant.

• October 1, 2012 at 12:02 pm
      Lax says:

???????????? goodness.

4. October 1, 2012 at 9:04 am
    BEYFLOP GIVE KING RIH THE MUTHA-f****** CROWN U THIRSTY b****!!!!! says:

WTH IS SHE WEARING? SHE DNT HAVE TO DRESS UP ALL THE TIME BUT I WANNA C HER LOOKING CUTE SHE LOOKED CUTE YESTURDAY THOUGH IN HER BLACK AND WHITE DRESS!!! GUESS WHAT DIAMONDS IS NUMBER 1 IN THE UK I TUNES SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND!!

5. October 1, 2012 at 9:49 am
    N says:

TG the ‘Rated R’ Rihanna has returned finally!

6. October 1, 2012 at 9:52 am
    Kerry Johnson says:

She looks cute :)

• October 1, 2012 at 12:00 pm
      Lax says:

NEWS FLASH,,,,NEWS FLASH ,,,
      KERRY JOHNSON ,,,,,WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN, LOVE?

7. October 1, 2012 at 10:03 am
    REBECCA BLACK STAN says:

what else do you expect from a filthy and trashy piece of n*****? shes a flop because she’s black thats why she keeps bleaching her skin because she hates that shes black and can do nothing about it

rihanna trashyonce cerror are all smelly n***** cunts. katy taylor and cher lloyd will p*** and s*** on them any day and they will have to deal

• October 1, 2012 at 10:07 am
      BEYFLOP GIVE KING RIH THE MUTHA-f****** CROWN U THIRSTY b****!!!!! says:

O go get a fake tan and plastic surgery to look like us and b*** injections u white pale face b****!!!

8. October 1, 2012 at 10:13 am
    REBECCA BLACK STAN says:

lets take katy vs aretha franklin for example.

katy has 7 #1’s
    aretha has 2 #1’s

katy shitted all over aretha’s face more than 3 times if you do some basic math, because she’s a young fresh white girl unlike aretha who was a 99 year old n***** b****.

kesha did the same with we r who we r, she had the same number of number ones in a shorter period of time.

taylor will do the same with begin again

• October 1, 2012 at 11:19 am
      BIG DOGG says:

The main problem is them giving you thumbs down.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• October 1, 2012 at 12:02 pm
      Lax says:

Rih is a jet setter, world traveler.

9. October 1, 2012 at 12:23 pm
    Beyonce's Weave says:

She looks amazing, I just love her style. Rihanna is so gorgeous she can rock anything. I love it Riri, you’re killing me with your fierceness.

10. October 1, 2012 at 2:33 pm