To Our Readers

Oprah Responds To Chris Brown/Rihanna "Reunion"

Like so many this week, Queen of Talk Oprah Winfrey is talking about the neverending love saga that is Chris Brown & Rihanna.  For, not even two months after Rihanna took to Oprah’s OWN show ‘Next Chapter’ to reveal her love for the crooner, he released a video returning the favor.

When quizzed on her thoughts about the matter, see what she said above:

This new stance is quite the contrast from the billionaire beauty’s weigh in (as seen below).  Maybe the interview made her change her tune about the songstress:

1. |
    October 6, 2012 at 1:17 am
    Tom Bardwell says:

gag. oprah went in.

2. |
    October 6, 2012 at 1:17 am
    Tom Bardwell says:

gag. oprah went in.

3. |
    October 6, 2012 at 10:18 pm
    mobwife: b!+ch I'll carry your head says:

f*** OPRAH WINDFREY!

I didn’t both to hear her comments because I know she HATES Chris Brown yet she loves ACTUAL WIFE BEATERS: James Taylor, Mel Gibson, Sean Penn, Sean Connery, Josh Brolin & Mickey Rourke!

SAMBO CRACK SMOKING FORMER PROSTITUTE OPRAH WINDFREY WILL DO ANYTHING TO SAVE HER FAILING NETWORK………f****** SELL OUT!

4. |
    October 6, 2012 at 10:18 pm
    mobwife: b!+ch I'll carry your head says:

f*** OPRAH WINDFREY!

5. |
    October 23, 2012 at 8:21 pm
    TM says:

I just hope Chris treats Rihanna good! No judgement here! But everyone deserves a second chances!

6. |