Must Hear: Kendrick Lamar – ‘Beyonce’

shares
kendrick lamar gkmc standard Must Hear: Kendrick Lamar   Beyonce

If you haven’t picked it up already, Kendrick Lamar‘s hotly anticipated second album, ‘Good Kid, M.A.A.D. City‘, is out now!

Boasting contributions from Hit Boy, Just Blaze and The Neptunes, the LP marks the latest effort by the West Coast MC via Interscope, responsible for the R&B smash ‘Swimming Pools’.

After picking the project ourselves, we decided to shine a light on a cut he recorded some time back, in honor of ‘Obsessed‘ icon, Beyonce.

Genius below…

• blue

blue (24)

• RICHIE_RICH

RICHIE_RICH (21)

1. October 30, 2012 at 1:02 pm
    Honestly Speaking says:

I find this disrespectful towards Beyonce and Jay-Z since they are a married couple and he’s also creepy for going into so much detail…sounding like a stalker. I’ve also never been into his voice and style of rapping so this is just a “no” for me.

• October 30, 2012 at 1:04 pm
      B_STANNING(BEY STAY WINNING) says:

I think I must agree with you on the parts Jay Z and Bey is married and though I like Kendrick Lamar he does sound like a straight stalker.

• October 30, 2012 at 1:32 pm
      NOPE says:

chill

• October 30, 2012 at 2:39 pm
      oh baby (b****** will Deal) says:

Come on ladies (or gents) calm your tits this very moment! You know that song was cute and probably not serious. Sounds like a song they just did for fun with the extra studio time they had….sheesh. I was laughing all the way til t theend. And besides Beyoncé is THE hottest female entertainer in the game. My girl crush. I would go lesbo for her no doubt

• October 30, 2012 at 3:26 pm
      SPILLING TEA STATING FACTS says:

LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE ANOTHER DRAKE ON OUR HANDS, THIS IS MAD CREEPY

• October 30, 2012 at 4:04 pm
      Virtuoso Intellect says:

Did u of all people just accuse someone of disrespecting Beyonce ? Something u perpetually indulge in every freaking time u hit this blog. We need a new word for hypocrisy.

• October 30, 2012 at 4:36 pm
        Honestly Speaking says:

I see that you’re still around and just as bitter as ever. When was the last time I even commented on a Beyonce post? Exactly. Beyonce may not be relevant to me or in general but at least I can be fair and honest when I say that this song is without taste…just like you. ;)

• October 30, 2012 at 4:44 pm
        virtuoso intellect says:

No bitterness here sweetheart. How’ve you been? :) Let’s not talk about taste though. Do u still go around blogs defending the renowned industry h**? :D

• October 30, 2012 at 5:33 pm
        Honestly Speaking says:

I’ve never went around blogs defending anyone because unlike you I actually have a life and things to do besides sit in someone’s basement all day kissing that wig wearing, untalented, thieving h**’s ass named Beyonce like you do.

And yes, I do still like Rihanna’s music as a whole. She’s a Pop artist. Pop meaning popular…which is something that no one has been able to honestly say about Beyonce since 2009. :D

• April 28, 2013 at 9:55 pm
      HuggiePacino says:

this is old ppl! GROW UP AND LEARN BEFORE YOU TALK! this was like 2008 or 2009 ago

2. October 30, 2012 at 1:03 pm
    THE GREAT LACEFRONCE. says:

who cares about WASHEDonce ESPECIALLY when QUEEN RIH is getting ready to drop another LEGENDARY album November 19th??????? :)

• October 30, 2012 at 1:10 pm
      Monstarebel says:

yaaaaaaaaaaas!!!

• October 30, 2012 at 2:32 pm
        Rick says:

U care about her the most dumb ass b****… the QUEEN BEYONCE…… is more on your mind than GOD…. all u said about BEY….. FELL ON ALL THOSE ARTISTS U SUPPORT…. LMAO….. b**** BE GONE…. aint no 1 taking on desperateanna with her failed antics…..

• October 30, 2012 at 2:36 pm
      Lax says:

@Bey Hive Rih says Kiss Her Tight s*** Ass
      and I Say find Yo Fave

• October 30, 2012 at 4:27 pm
      BALL SO HARD says:

So BEYONCE is washed up n she hasn’t even SLAYED da f*****’ SUPERBOWL HTS yet???????????

N dis cumin’ from a stan of Rihanna?????????????

Good f*****’ NIGHTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• October 30, 2012 at 5:15 pm
      Mario says:

Yes Rihanna is going to release a legendary album that you will forget about in less than a year.Is that what Legendary has become?Child,sit down!

3. October 30, 2012 at 1:04 pm
    MC says:

I am so glad that you posted about this! I think this is the worst album cover and title I have ever seen in my entire life. And this song is ass licking to the MAXIMUM. Like who the f*** is this person to diss others? Whack ass man singing about whack ass things. Does Beyonce even know you exist? *Plays Obsessed*

4. October 30, 2012 at 1:05 pm
    Monstarebel says:

Lmao Jay you better watch yo gurl, and did he bring up destinys child bahahahaha i f****** CANT!!!!!!! He’s obsessed! Bust ya ass on the stage!!!! Kiiiiiii!

• October 30, 2012 at 2:41 pm
      oh baby (b****** will Deal) says:

Yup. The dc shade had me rolling too. It was all fun and games I’m sure though…

5. October 30, 2012 at 1:05 pm
    B_STANNING(BEY STAY WINNING) says:

Jay may come for that ass Kendrick. These celebrities be doing the most

6. October 30, 2012 at 1:17 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

Horrible, where is my “Bette Davis Eyes”, that is a real honor to a real icon.

• October 30, 2012 at 1:20 pm
      Suicide Blonde says:

I wonder why black people find Beyonce so attractive and talented, it’s like they see her as a Goddess, i mean, why not Halle Berry.

• October 30, 2012 at 1:25 pm
        NOPE says:

In his song “Money Trees” he talks about Hallee lol

• October 30, 2012 at 1:31 pm
        MC says:

Not all black people like Beyonce. I don’t. Why would people see crazy Halle as a Goddess?

• October 30, 2012 at 1:32 pm
        Monstarebel says:

beyonce is a basic b**** without make up she wouldn’t look half as good

• October 30, 2012 at 1:38 pm

MC.
        I love Halle, she’s beautiful.

• October 30, 2012 at 1:42 pm

Suicide,
        Halle is very beautiful but she is also crazy. Toni Braxton >>>>>>>> Halle though.

• October 30, 2012 at 2:12 pm

MC.
        I know, poor girl, most ugly body in the Music industry.

• October 30, 2012 at 2:41 pm
        MC says:

An old white man has a better body than her. I almost feel bad for he, almost.

• October 30, 2012 at 2:48 pm
        oh baby (b****** will Deal) says:

Well I’m half black and I can tell you it’s because she is the best. She has it all, beauty, body and most of all raw God-given talent….it’s not a front like ya’ll s favs. You see Ciara is an amazing dancer…but that’s all she has to offer. Jennifer Hudson has an amazing voice, but that’s all there is to her but Beyoncé embodies the true essence of a true entertainer…she has the whole package. Simple as, hope I gave you a fully satisfactory answer as to why black and WHITE people find her that amazing. Have a good day sweets

• October 30, 2012 at 4:53 pm
        virtuoso intellect says:

@suicide blonde

why do u care so much? Some feel about Beyonce the way u do about Madonna or any of ur other favs. Why cant u accept/ respect that? The time you spend trolling Bey’s posts for no good cause, you could be on forums or blogs that care about Halle. Nobody owes u an explanation for liking Bey. If you’re blinded by unfounded hate, that’s on you

• October 30, 2012 at 1:40 pm
      Pressed Hoes Like yourself says:

You people kill me why do you find lady gaga, Madonna, kesha etc etc so damn so attractive and talented i cant

not every black person cares about beyonce i don’t

• October 30, 2012 at 1:53 pm
        MC says:

This is all I am saying.

• October 30, 2012 at 1:58 pm
        Suicide Blonde says:

I don’t find Lady Gaga and Kesha acttractive but Toni Braxton, flawless.

• October 30, 2012 at 2:03 pm
        MC says:

I agree Toni is just flawless. Kesha has the most unattractive body in the game. I am not really about that but………..

• October 30, 2012 at 2:03 pm
        Pressed Hoes Like yourself says:

Exactly i Hate when people assume and try to categorized a group of people as the same it’s closed minded as f%ck

• October 30, 2012 at 2:05 pm
        Pressed Hoes Like yourself says:

@MC DEAD at the pic lol

• October 30, 2012 at 2:05 pm

@MC.
        LMAO! at her ass, well that is not an ass.

@Pressed Hoes Like yourself.
        Sorry it’s just that everywhere i go, black people talk about Beyonce like she is the best thing they have.

• October 30, 2012 at 2:08 pm

Pancake, flabby white ass….ewww

• October 30, 2012 at 2:14 pm
        Pressed Hoes Like yourself says:

@Suicide Blonde No sweat i konw you probably didn’t mean anything by it you’re about them over-hyping her i see it all the time too i understand i can see how you can come up with that conclusion

• October 30, 2012 at 2:23 pm

Pressed Hoes Like yourself
        My point exactly.

• October 30, 2012 at 2:50 pm
        oh baby (b****** will Deal) says:

@suicide we all know your racist ass does not find Toni Braxton flawless, stop it with your kiss-assing.

• October 30, 2012 at 3:03 pm
        Suicide Blonde says:

oh baby (b****** will Deal).
        Just because is find more attractive Toni dosn’t mean i’m kissing her ass, get over it, not everybody thinks Beyonce is Cleopatra.

• October 30, 2012 at 4:22 pm
      B. Hill says:

Shut up. Some black people find Beyonce attractive and talented for the same reason you continue to come to this blog, despite how much most people here seem to seriously not like your attention-seeking ass or respect your ditzy, bobble-headed commentary…because they can. Seriously, go lay down in the middle of a busy intersection. Maybe after you’re squashed to death by a truck your life’s value will finally increase; right now you’re worthless.

7. October 30, 2012 at 1:21 pm
    Beyonce's Kryptonite says:

Only a gay loose bottom from the Bey-H.I.V.e would come up with a song dedicated to Beyonce.

• October 30, 2012 at 2:51 pm
      oh baby (b****** will Deal) says:

And you would know this how?? Oop guess what they say is true. It takes one to know one ;)

• October 30, 2012 at 3:40 pm
      IKing821 says:

And you came here with a QUICKNESS to listen…….

8. October 30, 2012 at 1:24 pm
    NOPE says:

It’s an OLD song that was made just for fun. What’s the point of this article..smh
    “good kid m.A.A.d city” is the dopest debut rap album since… I can’t even remember. f****** masterpiece !

• October 30, 2012 at 9:16 pm
      no. says:

I agree!

9. October 30, 2012 at 1:24 pm
    Beyonce's Kryptonite says:

DAMN! This dude dissed Jay-Z, Kanye, Letoya Luckett, Kelly Rowland, Michelle Williams, LaTavia and Macy Gray…

Who does Kendrick think he is? Eminem???

Gurl bye!

• October 30, 2012 at 1:31 pm
      Monstarebel says:

soooooooooo lol

• October 30, 2012 at 4:45 pm
        FAF says:

I hate that part… Letoya >>>>> everyone else in that group, TBH

10. October 30, 2012 at 1:28 pm
    Aww Come On says:

This is cute and hilarious…lighten.up.people.

11. October 30, 2012 at 1:30 pm
    RoyalKev says:

Love it! It’s quite obvious why he would be infatuated with King B. I understand how it may be inappropriate, but I don’t think it’s something to look into too deeply. I think he simply wanted to honor Beyonce in his own way. It’s only one song, the guy is not adding a tattoo of her face on his body (Drake). From what I gather he’s just a fan of her beauty and work. He’s done a few things that honor several women in music. This is only meant to be a compliment … a well deserved one IMO.

12. October 30, 2012 at 1:30 pm
    Yc18 says:

Didn’t know cunty Sam listened to rap nvm the song was about beyonce

13. October 30, 2012 at 1:33 pm
    KD says:

Is he related to Drake?

• October 30, 2012 at 5:58 pm
      the real xoxo says:

huge difference – Kendrick just rapped about what any Beyonce straight male fan is thinking. He did not –
      Tatoo Bs face on himself
      Obsess over her.
      this song is a couple of years old.

14. October 30, 2012 at 1:42 pm
    Samuel says:

Cause he’s a stalk-a-boo, a stalk-a-boo!

15. October 30, 2012 at 1:47 pm
    Benron (King Of The f****** Navi) says:

I was too lazy to listen so I just looked up the lyrics. It is extremely disrespectful and tasteless, It will flop so hard f it is released.

He could of at least made a respectful obsessive song about an attractive female like Flo Rida did with his song “Rihanna, Thats my attitude”

• October 30, 2012 at 1:54 pm

Thirsty n*****.

• October 30, 2012 at 2:25 pm
        Benron (King Of The f****** Navi) says:

Omg the think you posten of Ke4ha’s hideous ass!

• October 30, 2012 at 2:42 pm
        MC says:

I know lol! I feel bad, but that ass is just horrendous.

• October 30, 2012 at 2:54 pm
        oh baby (b****** will Deal) says:

Rihanna and attractive in the same sentence?? It has come to life people, it’s truly the end of time! She has pretty eyes and a cute shaped mouth yes but that’s it

• October 30, 2012 at 3:02 pm
        MC says:

@oh baby (b****** will Deal)
        Honey, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You may find Beyonce beautiful and I may not so its all subjective. If you don’t think Rihanna is beautiful that is fine, I disagree. BTW, she is most defiantly better looking that Ke$ha flat-pancake-old-man ass.

• October 30, 2012 at 3:05 pm
        Benron (King Of The f****** Navi) says:

Are you really trying to tell us that Rihanna is ugly because we called Ketchup’s pancake ass flat? Goo-bye!

• October 30, 2012 at 5:16 pm
        oh baby (b****** will Deal) says:

@mc you’re right, it’s definitely subjective, which is why I think kesha has a prettier face than rihanna…rihoe has a much better body though. Cheers. @benron honey I’m not gonna respond to you til you learn some comprehension skills :) you have a nice day

16. October 30, 2012 at 1:53 pm
    thetruth says:

This little boy needs to go have severalll! The nerves of him to diss Jay, Kelly, Michelle and all these other celebs! Why he’s out dissing them atleast they can say they will be sitting on millions for the rest of there lives! What have you done? This dude would be irrelevant by next year! The last thing this little boy should be doing is dissing icons! By doing so will not get you far in the industry! Dummy!!!

17. October 30, 2012 at 2:00 pm
    I am KING says:

Beyonce is a bad b**** people get over it

• October 30, 2012 at 2:55 pm
      oh baby (b****** will Deal) says:

Yasss. They will deal!!!

18. October 30, 2012 at 2:29 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

Damn hurricane all my windows are broken, Manhattan is isolated.

• October 30, 2012 at 2:43 pm
      MC says:

Stay safe. My power went out last night and returned this morning. Its fine now around my area, but still >_< I don't like Sandy.

• October 30, 2012 at 2:48 pm
        Suicide Blonde says:

Thank you, this s*** was scary, i never seen Manhattan like that, it was like a horror movie, it reminds me of the 11/9, it was like the end of the world.

• October 30, 2012 at 3:04 pm
        MC says:

Oh yeah. I wasn’t in the U.S. during 9/11 but I still remeber (my mom thought my dad died and she basically wrecked the whole family up). I thought the hurricane was going to blow my house away and kill us all; some creepy s*** last night.

• October 30, 2012 at 2:48 pm
      Pressed Hoes Like yourself says:

I’m sorry to hear that stay safe

• October 30, 2012 at 3:15 pm
      Monstarebel says:

I’m glad I live in California cause I couldn’t deal with that s*** :( hope you n your family stay safe xoxo

• October 30, 2012 at 4:07 pm
      AdamMonster says:

With any luck you’ll get swept away in it…

• October 30, 2012 at 8:35 pm
        Teacher says:

You evil b****!

19. October 30, 2012 at 2:40 pm
    scorpio says:

lol, some of y’all sound hurt!

20. October 30, 2012 at 3:02 pm
    Tuesdy bluee says:

Pretty good song o

21. October 30, 2012 at 3:03 pm
    TAYLOR SWIFTS NUMBER 1 FAN!!! says:

TAYLOR SWIFTS NEW ALBUM WEEKLY SALES ARE IN….. The album sold 1,209,817 in its first week.

Thats over 1.2 million!!!

#TeamTaylor

• October 30, 2012 at 3:12 pm
      Monstarebel says:

yay she outsold gagas born this gay….

• October 30, 2012 at 3:21 pm

Congrats Papa Jones!

• October 30, 2012 at 3:35 pm
        Monstarebel says:

Lmao gworl

• October 30, 2012 at 5:11 pm
      oh baby (b****** will Deal) says:

Congrats to Taylor, I like WANGBT and I knew you were trouble (which btw is on constant repeat which is new for me and Taylor swift) the first 2 songs of hers to find themselves on my ipod/phone

• October 30, 2012 at 5:36 pm
        TAYLOR SWIFTS NUMBER 1 FAN!!! says:

That’s awsome to know people are liking Taylors new songs!

22. October 30, 2012 at 3:11 pm
    DIGGER BEY says:

Yeah this is a lil stalkerish. He was wrong for bashing Letoya, Kelly and Michelle. He could of lighten it up though. @ Suicide So sorry to hear about your troubles but why are u hear worrying KING B! U need to b thanking GOD, that u are still alive! Dumbass! And yes KING B is talented and beautiful! Just ask People and The Grammys! Can Mandonna say those words. Hell no! KING B is one of most importantant artist most blacks havent seen since MJ!

23. October 30, 2012 at 3:19 pm
    QUEEN RIR says:

IN OTHER NEWS!!!!!!!

Sandy is f****** up my area.

East New Jersey is a DEATH TRAP!!!

It looks like things are calming down though. THANK GOD.

24. October 30, 2012 at 3:36 pm
    CRAMPED says:

LOL

25. October 30, 2012 at 3:38 pm
    Honey CHILD please says:

Desperate much?….*Eats Cheetos*

• October 30, 2012 at 3:44 pm

the hot Cheetos?

• October 30, 2012 at 5:07 pm
      oh baby (b****** will Deal) says:

I’ve always wanted to say this…your gravi kills me every damn time! Lol @honey…

26. October 30, 2012 at 3:54 pm
    Career Ender (Fierce Warrior) says:

I never knew a celebrity was hated so much until I read some Bey posts in here.

“You can only hate what you have loved before” – unknown

Y’all are jus bitter ex-hive members

Like @s*** , she was a die-hard Bey Stan, but now she spews s*** about Bey all over the blogs

• November 1, 2012 at 2:21 pm
      mc the place to be!! says:

who gives a s***!!! i used to be a big kanye west fan until his mother died and start doing crazy s*** and with beyonce i liked her first album and then after that her music started to get shitty and so did her actual hunger in music shes super ego maniac

27. October 30, 2012 at 4:00 pm
    Career Ender (Firce Warrior) says:

Madonna is the UGLIEST popstar ever

• October 30, 2012 at 4:12 pm
      Mafalo says:

Your mom is the ugliest woman — ever. In fact, the jury is still out that your mom is even a woman. Saw the photos and we’re trying to decide if that was a misshapen c******* or a mangled, pinky-like penis. She’s a dog, that’s for sure.

• October 30, 2012 at 4:26 pm
        B. Hill says:

** speechless **

28. October 30, 2012 at 4:06 pm
    Dave says:

I’m so over this. It’s always somebody who has potential & goes & messes it up. You have B.o.B., whose extremely versatile in music & intelligent, but he’s a weed head, & likes to use the n word. Lupe whose extremely intelligent, also loves to use the n-word & does the most with politics. Everyone has a right to their opinion, but Lupe be doin the most on Twitter. Then you have Kendrick whose also extremely intelligent, but loves using the n word, & say stuff like this. Can we have a rapper that does real substance music that doesn’t curse every other word & use the n word 50k times a song? Like really…..

29. October 30, 2012 at 4:21 pm
    BALL SO HARD says:

Nah DAT was REFRESHING n NICE as FUCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STAN FO’ DA KAANGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YO’ FAVZ WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:twisted:

30. October 30, 2012 at 4:22 pm
    Career Ender (Fierce Warrior) says:

Awwwwww granny-donna stans mad As f*** :lol: weep b**** weep!

Still old-donna is still the ugliest popstar ever, the original w**** of babylon!

Mother of all s****!

• October 30, 2012 at 4:33 pm
      Suicide Blonde says:

the original w**** of babylon!

Mother of all s****!

That’s probably a compliment for Madonna and as a fan i’m so proud you call her like that, always evil no matter what, PROUD.

31. October 30, 2012 at 4:24 pm
    Career Ender (Fierce Warrior) says:

Mariah Carey is ugly too she looks like a kangaroo with Malaria

• October 30, 2012 at 4:36 pm
      Mariah4Life says:

Someone obviously neglected to burp you today. You’re projecting your inadequacies, sweetheart. I’d be willing to bet that more people have called Mariah gorgeous than they have you. I’d also be willing to bet that behind the computer, the word ‘ugly’ about sums you up as well. Since you’re probably only in the 9th grade or something, I’m going to suggest that you find a better after school hobby than this.

• October 30, 2012 at 4:57 pm
        MsThing485 says:

Don’t feed the troll. This character has a history of being a shell shocked Beyoncé stan, who pops up out of the woodwork and lashes out in the most pettiest of ways to compensate for someone hurting his/her ultra sensitive feelings in regards to her. Only a severely angst ridden and hopelessly unhappy person gets on the Internet and shows out like this. As a Beyoncé fan myself, stans who like this are frankly embarrassing.

• October 30, 2012 at 5:00 pm
      MC says:

Not everyone can bleach, fake pregnancies, and steal songs like your fave to be considered beautiful and talented. Pssss, your fave begs to differ as she stays stanning for Mariah since day one. #opps

32. October 30, 2012 at 4:28 pm
    Career Ender (Fierce Warrior) says:

Madonna the stripper grand ma!

Dead at MDNA being the biggest flop of 2012

But this granny is full of gimmicks and ugly too

33. October 30, 2012 at 4:41 pm
    JAY SCORPIO says:

HE SHOULD HAVE PRAISED QUEEN RIHANNA NOT THIS WASHED-UP FLOP AND HER LAST 4LOPPED ALBUM, SMH.

• October 30, 2012 at 4:52 pm
      BALL SO HARD says:

:roll:

A Robyn stan talking about flopped albums????????

:lol:

How many copies did MOTS sell????????????????
      What about AGLM????????????????
      RR???????????????????????
      And TTT??????????????????????????????????

How???????????????????????????????

Cuz last time I checked, they sold around the same level of 4LOP, give or take a few thousand copies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that true??????????????????????????

Chile let’s not even talk about this s***. Because when it comes to selling albums, Robyn sucks on a Godzilla-sized balls.

• October 30, 2012 at 5:07 pm
      RENEGADE says:

if Rihanna slays your life and you’re satisfied with that, that’s so cool. but let people praise and stan for whoever they want please.

he wants to stan for Beyonce, not Rihanna.. Beyonce is the one slaying him left and right (obviously), and he just loves her. Rihanna probably doesn’t mean a thing to him.

and whatever happend, you know that :
      Beyonce > Rihanna

have a good day!

• October 30, 2012 at 5:14 pm
        JAY SCORPIO says:

NOOR I NEVER THOUGHT YOU WERE A LAME ASS BEYSTAN THAT WAS VERY SHOCKING.

ANOTHER THING, RIHANNA SHITS ON BEYONCE.

• October 30, 2012 at 5:37 pm
      JDGAF says:

Only an idiot would praise Rihanna. She has no talent, can’t sing a lick and her music is complete and utter garbage.

You know, I forgive one or other. If someone’s music isn’t that great, but they can sing their ass off…or if maybe someone is not that great a vocalist, but their music is good. But Rihanna can’t sing and her music bad. That’s a NO and NO. Total strikeout. Rihanna is all around terrible.

Sorry.

34. October 30, 2012 at 4:43 pm
    F says:

I only woke up when he talked about Mary J

35. October 30, 2012 at 5:38 pm
    BAD BYTCH says:

THIS UGLY DUDE IS SO OVERRATED

36. October 30, 2012 at 5:43 pm
    Conner says:

A wee creepy

37. October 30, 2012 at 5:47 pm
    RENEGADE says:

@JAY

please, never ever call me by my real name ever again on a public site :mrgreen:. i barely let you know about it.

another thing, my dear.

i know we never talked about this but :
    beyonce > rihanna is a fact!

it is a rule!!

####### A RIHANNA VS BEYONCE COMPARSION####

1- legacy :
    Beyonce, by FaaaaaaaRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

2- diligence :
    Beyonce, hands f****** down

3- quality of work :
    Beyonce, it is obvious!!!!!!!
    but to be honest, some of B’s leaked demos and that mixtape = utter s***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4- basic talent (singing, vocal creativity) :
    Beyonce (in the age of 12) >>> rihanna

5- live performances, live stage :
    Beyonce, by light-yeaaaaaars

6- dancing, choreography, busting moves :
    :roll: it’s like a “John Cena vs. Justin Bieber” wrestling :lol:

7- videos :
    I will give it to them both, they both have their goods and bads when it comes to this. Madonna, Lana del rey and “iamamiwhoami” will beat their asses anytime, tho.

8- acting, movies, cinema :
    Rihanna is an underrated actress, she didn’t deserve that number of seats given to her already. But let’s face it, Beyonce is more experienced and just a better actress.

So this one will go to Beyonce too!!!!

9- versatility :
    BEYONCE, all the f****** way

10- fashion :
    RIHANNA >>>>>>>> BEYONCE at this!!!!!! That’s the only Rihanna wig that i can’t come for.

11- commercial achievements (in music, videos, tours, cinema, etc etc) :
    f****** BEYONCE!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU f****** KIDDING ME KIDD????????????

12- awards, accolades :
    You know it better!!!!! Beyonce!!!!!!!!! she has recieved awards even for her perfums.

_______________________________________

so please, get over it!!!!!!!!!

RIHAnna is as great an artist, in my eyes, but hell she’s not a f****** BEYONCE.

• October 30, 2012 at 6:27 pm
      oh baby (b****** will Deal) says:

Wow, I must say I’m pleasantly surprised girl! You appreciate Bey’s achievements too? But I must say I agree with you on almost all that you said…I see no lies. Enen though I do like Bey’s sense of style too, but overall rihanna has/d better style especially in her gggb days. She used to slay me then with her fashion, not so much anymore.

• October 30, 2012 at 6:44 pm
        RENEGADE says:

I didn’t mean to trash her.

Beyonce’s sense of fashion = Legendary. I really believe in that.

But let’s just face it, RIHANNA got a little bit on her when it comes to fashion.

Anyway, check these out :

You WILL be dead.

• October 30, 2012 at 8:11 pm

RENEGADE.
        Speechless.

38. October 30, 2012 at 5:49 pm
    RENEGADE says:

anybody knows more than :lol: and :roll: and :) ???

i need smilies.

39. October 30, 2012 at 5:55 pm
    realtalk says:

I’m sure Beyonce as well as Jay-z haven’t given it a second thought to this fool same as with Slim Thug dumb ass. Now if and Jay-z really should go after Slim Thug because he truly direspected Beyonce as well as Jay-z for saying something to the effect of he should have been put a baby in her when in fact they never went together and also Slim was dating Beyonce’s ex-friend at the time LeToya and that’s who he should of thought putting a baby in. I know Jay won’t give it a second thought but I feel he needs to check these stupid ass men and their disrecpectful thoughts about his wife Beyonce.

40. October 30, 2012 at 5:57 pm
    the real xoxo says:

this song is like 2 years old isnt it?
    anyway, good kid m.A.A.d city shitted on every rap album from the past 2 years. the only album i bought all year along with Nas Life is good.
    This is funny as hell.

41. October 30, 2012 at 6:03 pm
    Pucci says:

Okay so wait a minute you all are calling Kendrick stalker-ish but 98% of you run from blog to blog “STANNING” for Beyonce & other artists yourself? Hahahahahahahaha, best joke I heard today.

42. October 30, 2012 at 8:16 pm
    MACHIAVEL says:

It’s Official, Beyonce, Lady G And Rita Ora Are The Most Hated Celebrities On TGJ’s Blog!

43. October 30, 2012 at 11:52 pm
    IamHolliewood says:

This song is stoopid old. Circa ’08-’09 type old

44. October 30, 2012 at 11:53 pm
    MISHKA says:

LOL, well that’s cute I guess.

Everyone wants a piece of Bey. Even the haters.

45. October 31, 2012 at 6:15 am
    the real xoxo says:

this is why i hate POP fans on TGJ.
    This song is a MIXTAPE song from a couple years ago.
    and to the Rihanna fans slating Kendrick, you mad that his debut just sold 242,000 first week, higher than any of rihannas SIX albums?
    The album was fire. This song is light-hearted and im sure any male beyonce fan would agree.

46. October 31, 2012 at 12:04 pm
    dboy6 says:

lol… pressed

47. November 1, 2012 at 2:16 pm
    mc the place to be!! says:

him dissing the members of destiny’s child<<<<<< if it wasnt for latavia letoya and kelly beyonce would really be s*** and not have the success she has now thats her reason for so many ppl actually knowing her!! i know that if they replaced kellytoo the heat really wouldve been on her then they are all talented and deserve big success their dreams matter just as much as beyonce's point blank beyonce just has a dad thats driven/motivated and it rubbed off on her #justsayin

48. March 30, 2014 at 5:48 pm
    Wanda Nordenstrom says:

Comunque questo è solo un piccolo segmento da me e spero di poter imparare la conoscenza che ho perso e molto di più