Weigh In: Omarion Battles Twitter Attacks Over BET Hip Hop Awards Performance

shares
44b9ded8ff4404aabb25daba010d9959 Weigh In:  Omarion Battles Twitter Attacks Over BET Hip Hop Awards Performance

This morning saw Twitter set alight with chatter over last night’s 2012 BET Hip Hop Awards.

Already drumming up buzz from the beef between rappers Rick Ross and Young Jeezy, the televised showing got viewers chatting for reasons other than the showdown between the hip hop heavyweights.

Indeed, Ross’ MayBach Music Group’s latest inductee and former B2K frontman Omarion joined the Biggest Bawse on stage for what was expected to be a sizzling performance of their tune ‘Ice Cold’.  However, unbeknownst to both, the fire was just starting:

To say the viewers went in on O’s “over-zealous” return to stage would be an understatement (source):

omarion 3 300x285 Weigh In:  Omarion Battles Twitter Attacks Over BET Hip Hop Awards Performanceomarion 21 287x300 Weigh In:  Omarion Battles Twitter Attacks Over BET Hip Hop Awards Performanceomarion 1 289x300 Weigh In:  Omarion Battles Twitter Attacks Over BET Hip Hop Awards Performance

The barrage of attacks led the ‘O’ hitmaker to respond, saying:

omarion tweet 300x140 Weigh In:  Omarion Battles Twitter Attacks Over BET Hip Hop Awards Performance

Watch the performance below and tell us:  does Omarion deserve the Twitter attacks for his BET Hip Hop Awards performance:

shares

This Week's Top Commentators

Top Commentators

• I STAN(D) FOR TALENT

I STAN(D) FOR TALENT (140)

• Tyler

Tyler (136)

• rita ora can win a oscar

rita ora can win ... (87)

• Mark111

Mark111 (72)

1. October 10, 2012 at 12:55 pm
    krys says:

Pauvre Omarion! il as une des plus belle voix masculine! mais il n’as fait que des mauvais choix à des mauvais moment tout au long de sa carrière! Il aurait dut être plus puissant que justin timberlake (malgrés seulement deux album! ses 2 albums sont une perfection à chaque chanson)
    Je kiffe son swag “think my girl is…. AYAYAyayaYAYAh!!!”

• October 10, 2012 at 2:42 pm
      Respect says:

I think nobody understood .. Parle en anglais,c’est le minimum !

• October 10, 2012 at 4:13 pm
        soulmusiclover says:

dude!!! stop talking in french you make yourself look stupid!!! ARRETE DE PARLER EN FRANÇAIS IDIOT!!!

• October 10, 2012 at 8:15 pm
        Breezyyyy says:

I understood what he said. Cuz i aint BRITISH OR AMERICAN, therefore i aint dumb who only speaks my native language. Go to school, dumb fxcks

• October 11, 2012 at 4:13 am
        S* says:

hahaha ur funny, tu dis à Francais de parler en anglais, c’est trop demander ! :P

You cant ask a french to speak english. Its against their nature haha

• October 11, 2012 at 12:40 pm
        Breezyyyy says:

and u cant ask a native english speaker to speak another language thats not english, its against their nature too.

2. October 10, 2012 at 12:57 pm
    king z says:

ok i wont lie when i was watching the s*** last night, i seriously thought O was high. he was jerkin and twitching and doin Michael Jackson moves and s***. im like…umm…does this n**** even know where he is right now?

it was AWKWARD.com

• October 10, 2012 at 2:34 pm
      FAF says:

DEAD

• October 10, 2012 at 3:20 pm
        thetruth says:

KMSL!! I Can’t…..Stop it!! HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

3. October 10, 2012 at 12:59 pm
    sheesh says:

Omarion was dancing like he was on the set of You got served.

4. October 10, 2012 at 1:15 pm
    Auntie_Jackie says:

Sorry Omarion, you were doing way too much. Gave me a good laugh this morning.

5. October 10, 2012 at 1:16 pm
    antertain says:

It didn’t look that bad. Errrm over REACTION!!

I thought there were flips and dips the way people going on..

NEXT!!

6. October 10, 2012 at 1:23 pm
    RG2 says:

Omarion was out of place on that stage.

7. October 10, 2012 at 1:24 pm
    danny boy says:

Oh my f****** gawsh. I was expecting him to do acrobats and cartwheels the way yall going off on him. It wasnt even much !! I swear everyone on this site and then some over reacts on the dumbest s***.

8. October 10, 2012 at 1:29 pm
    monstarebel says:

Lmao dead

9. October 10, 2012 at 1:33 pm
    Uniquewoods69 says:

Well……I think Chris Brown, Trey Songz and Usher leave no room for him anyways. Let’s just hope he takes the constructive criticism and applies it where needed most. For him to be on that stage means enough people still believe in him. #ijs

10. October 10, 2012 at 2:05 pm
    michael says:

I aint gonna lie. That omarion performance was funny as hell. They only gave him a minute on stage to perform. So omarion was like you know what. Imma put as many dance moves as i can into this performance. Omarion is one helluva dancer. Forbidden Fruits by Isiah Hurts is available on kindle.

11. October 10, 2012 at 2:10 pm
    Öz Firdevs says:

One question, is that chick in the white dress Rihanna

12. October 10, 2012 at 2:21 pm
    Hilly says:

So wait? What happened? I don’t get It, he got on stage?

13. October 10, 2012 at 2:22 pm
    the real xoxo says:

why is anyone who isnt rim-licking automatically a “hater”?

14. October 10, 2012 at 2:32 pm
    toohotfortv says:

what are people talking about? He didnt even do that much. i mean, he is a performer… thats what he was supposed to do. If he woulda posted up and acted gangsta then folk woulda had something to say about that. people are so stupid. smh

• October 11, 2012 at 12:12 am
      Tika says:

He didn’t do that much but what he did was horrible. That’s what people are laughing and talking about.

15. October 10, 2012 at 2:36 pm
    De_Weav says:

all i see his dancing as (According to the Gif) is a tribute to MJ with the kick and all

16. October 10, 2012 at 2:46 pm
    ERIC says:

We look like a bunch of clowns dancing to this foolishness. We’ve got to do better.

17. October 10, 2012 at 3:26 pm
    JayAustin says:

I don’t think anyone is taking away from his dancing ability…
    I refuse to mention his voice
    But he was doing a lot!!!!
    How U run back to the front
    On Ur MJ tribute
    While the crew is exiting stage left!!!!
    That’s what really makes ish hilarious

18. October 10, 2012 at 3:49 pm
    numero_uno says:

It’s a very slow news day when Omarion is mentioned on this blog.

19. Vote

[…] Over BET Hip Hop Awards Performance That Grape Juice Wed, October 10, 2012 5:37 PM UTC That Grape Juice Rate  Loading … Share (function() { var po = document.createElement('script'); […]

20. October 10, 2012 at 5:29 pm
    mob: come here & let me hold UR throat says:

DAMN Maybach O …..WTF did I just see?…..OMG, I think I need some bleach to clean out my eye sockets. Officer Ricky looks a HOT ASS MESS. The man needs a bra and a girdle….I’m gonna get off line now …..I think I need a moment! :-)

*faints from fright*

21. October 10, 2012 at 5:43 pm
    ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm says:

LOL dead wrong for that gif though.

22. October 10, 2012 at 8:37 pm
    Oggie 'Singer' says:

Personally i thought this was a major over reaction, much adu about nothing, Omarion is a performer and and R&B singer who is known for being an amazing dancer, he didn’t even do that much, his not a rapper or a hype man, he featured on the track as himself so why not be himself, i personally didn’t see anything wrong with what he did at all

23. October 10, 2012 at 9:12 pm
    Quetta says:

He missed the best tweet of all!! Quote “n***** said Omarion slid on stage like he hit the speed boost in Mario kart”unquote <<<—- #DEAD too bad I missed the awards.

• October 10, 2012 at 10:46 pm
      AMIRAH says:

Funniest s*** I have EVER f****** heard!!!!!!!

24. October 11, 2012 at 12:15 am
    Tika says:

If the only thing being commented on his Omarions crack head dance styling on stage and not Rick Ross’s b****** jiggling then you know that Omarion really f***** up his performance. The dancing looked like he went into ADD mode.

25. October 11, 2012 at 5:02 am
    me says:

i dont even wanna watch coz i am gonna feel sorry for him and embarrassed when i cringe

26. October 11, 2012 at 5:05 am
    me says:

ok i watched it. wasnt too bad and i was laughing

27. October 11, 2012 at 9:34 am
    Ant says:

Omarion dude, thanx for giving us future performers a ‘what not to do’ lesson in terms of subtlety. I still like your ‘Touch’ video though. We all need laughs so in that case you were right. We needed you, for laughs and a good lesson on what not to do on stage.

28. October 11, 2012 at 1:24 pm
    Darren says:

First of all… Omarion has always been that cheesy boring gay kid from that terrible boy band. Second of all… Rick Ross is absolutely disgusting. NO ONE wants to see his gross half naked body strutting around stage mumbling terrible lyrics.

29. October 11, 2012 at 1:25 pm
    Darren says:

Third of all… what kind of douchebags name their music label after a f****** car….