2012 MTV European Music Awards: Winners List

shares

Many a star came out to play at the 2012 MTV European Music Awards in Frankfurt, Germany tonight- launched in association with ‘Windows‘ and ‘Replay‘.

So, now the show is over, find out who picked up which awards at the high profile outing below…

BEST FEMALE

Taylor Swift

BEST SONG

Carly Rae Jepsen – “Call Me Maybe”

BEST MALE

• I STAN(D) FOR TALENT

I STAN(D) FO... (358)

• Rosie

Rosie (313)

1. November 11, 2012 at 5:58 pm
    MC (Benron aka Ashanti is jealous of Beyonce) says:

Congratulations to Lana Del Ray and Linkin Park. Absolutely, positively congrats to Nippy!

• November 11, 2012 at 10:18 pm
      oh baby (b****** will Deal) says:

• November 11, 2012 at 10:29 pm
        oh baby (b****** will Deal) says:

Btw congrats to nicki (never been a fan, but her interviews are winning me over, now I’m hoping with her next album, it’s the music that’s gonna allure me more coz right now I’m 50% fan 50% non-believer) and I loved that call me maybe song so congrats Carly. Lana hmm, I haven’t really gotten into her music yet, but I think she’s pretty. Yes to the Whitney award. The rest don’t care really but congrats! :)

• November 12, 2012 at 1:06 am
      mobwife: full of "p*** & vinegar".....LOL says:

WHO? O_0

• November 12, 2012 at 11:33 am
        MC says:

Lana Del Ray, Linkin Park and Nippy (Whitney Houston).

2. November 11, 2012 at 5:58 pm
    SHARON says:

Absolute b*******!!!

3. November 11, 2012 at 5:59 pm

Beyonce have 5 ema with only 4 albums while Rihoe has 3 with 7albums shame

• November 11, 2012 at 6:19 pm
      DIAMONDS SOLD A MILLION IN 2 WEEKS!!!! BEY COULD NEVER DO THAT!!! f** HIVES!!! says:

SHUT UP TALKING ABOUT BEYHOE!!

• November 11, 2012 at 6:30 pm
        I am BLUE THE REAL HIVE says:

Ur FAV sucks my FAV ‘s ass Rihanna thinks Beyonce is gorgeous and says she is a stab to her self esteem.

The ‘Diamonds’ singer – who recently confirmed she is no longer together with Chris Brown after briefly reuniting with the 23-year-old RB star despite the fact he is still under supervised probation for beating her in 2009 – has admitted that the 31-year-old ‘Diva’ singer, who is married to her ‘genius’ mentor Jay-Z, makes her feel insecure.

Asked what she thought of Beyonce, the 24-year-old popstar told Bravo’s Andy Cohen during a Facebook Live interview last Thursday: ‘Gorgeous. A stab to my self esteem.’

But she later admitted that despite being a huge fan of Madonna as well and wanting to collaborate with her on a song, she is quite happy being herself.

She said: ‘At this point I am so good with being Rihanna. I love her. Like I’m cool, I’m okay.’

The ‘Rude Boy’ singer claimed that in 30 years time she just wants to be happy with her figure.

She said: ‘I want to be skinny. I want to be fierce. I hope my t-ts are still sitting up. Nothing else will matter at that point.’

Rihanna’s candid comments come just days after she admitted she felt insecure after performing alongside some of the world’s top supermodels in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in New York City and planned to hit the gym after seeing models including Miranda Kerr, Doutzen Kroes and Adriana Lima’s bodies up-close.

She said: ‘I need to hit the gym after seeing these girls. When I sing I’m going to suck in (my stomach) and arch my back and try to remember my songs at the same time.’

4. November 11, 2012 at 6:01 pm
    SHARON says:

Gangnam style for best video???
    who the f*** is han geng???
    Congrats to Queen nippy though! <3

5. November 11, 2012 at 6:02 pm
    damn says:

I never knew niki manji was hiphop…no shade…and best look..these awards are running of categories for these artists

• November 11, 2012 at 6:06 pm
      Beyonce's Weave says:

Have a seat

• November 11, 2012 at 6:16 pm

f*** off b****

6. November 11, 2012 at 6:05 pm
    Beyonce's Weave says:

Congratulations to

Taylor Swift
    Nicki Minaj
    JustIin Bieber
    Linkin Park
    David Guetta and
    Psy

on your awards. You guys deserve it.

• November 11, 2012 at 6:21 pm
      opd2 says:

Co-Sign.

• November 11, 2012 at 6:54 pm
      nunu says:

am so happy for Linkin Park :)

7. November 11, 2012 at 6:05 pm
    Monstarebel (RiRis s** Slave) says:

wait I’m lost did Rita oral win an award? why is there a pic of her for this post?? hmmm..

• November 11, 2012 at 6:21 pm

CUS SAM IS A PRESSED FAV WHO IS TRYING TO FORCE THAT UGLY HAGG DOWN OUR THROATS!!!

• November 11, 2012 at 6:31 pm
        I am BLUE THE REAL HIVE says:

Rihoe salute beyonce 24/7 Rihanna thinks Beyonce is gorgeous and says she is a stab to her self esteem.

• November 12, 2012 at 1:03 am
        mobwife: full of "p*** & vinegar".....LOL says:

And GAYZ’s WOMAN BEATING (see Amil Lion & Foxy Brown), DRUG DEALING, VIOLENT STABBING ass more than likely told aRihann to prop up his OWNER Beyonce as the media seems to be devoting more and more time on Rihanna’ personal life and pending CD than on anything Beyonce has done in recent memory!I’m just saying it miht be time to TROUT OUT BLUE IVY for a photo-op! lol :-)

• November 12, 2012 at 10:54 am
        Lax says:

@DIAMONDS,,,,ROTF….LMAO….HA, HA, HA,,,,

• November 12, 2012 at 10:55 am
        Lax says:

School that ass Mob, school them!

8. November 11, 2012 at 6:06 pm
    hunni2nice says:

So glad i missed this award show judging by who won you would think it was the teen awards or something! The only thing id say they got right (including linkin park and lana) was the best video coz well that video was hilarious and is what made the song so big.

9. November 11, 2012 at 6:07 pm
    mkigz says:

I’m surprised at Taylor winning best female. I didnt realise that she was that popular in Europe. I totally had my money on Rihanna. Happy that Whitney was acknowledged. Also why isnt there the Best R&B category?

• November 11, 2012 at 6:13 pm
      77 says:

MTV dont FUUUUUUUCKK With RNB anymore!!!

since WHITE dont do that!!

• November 11, 2012 at 6:15 pm
      I am BLUE THE REAL HIVE says:

World wide voted not just Europe

10. November 11, 2012 at 6:10 pm
    77 says:

we can t be serious!!!! i m not a NAVY but rihoe WFL was the best video of the year! & TAYLOR best look??? this biiiitch single was release this end of summer & she have FEMALE of the year??? BS… & in europe nobody really care about TAYLOR, so MTV stop that BS…..

& I WILL not even comment about this CALL ME MAYBE MESS!!

MTV stop kissing those white hoolywood teenager ASS!!

• November 11, 2012 at 6:14 pm
      I am BLUE THE REAL HIVE says:

Best look s for people who dress up classy and Taylor do rihanna dress up like a h** and MTV doesn’t promote hoes that’s y she didn’t win!!!! WFL VIDEO REPRESENT s** DRUGS AND SELF DESTROY NO1 wana give that s*** an award as kids are watching

• November 11, 2012 at 6:44 pm
        77 says:

@BLUE have a seat…. it is not MTV who gave her VIDEO OF THE YEAR in september at the VMA!!

i m not a NAVY , but dammmnn WFL video was THA SHIIIIIT , she deserved to win EMA video of the year!

blue stop embarasse THE BEYHIVE!!

• November 12, 2012 at 10:57 am
        Lax says:

Thank goodness somebody can see Blue’s ass
        heading for that Cliff fast and hard, I mean it’s one thing to Hate on Rih but dam,,,,,,Blue need them Meds close Rihnna is fast driving that ass Nutts with a Quickness!

11. November 11, 2012 at 6:10 pm
    Rihannas forehead says:

No beyonce?Lady Gaga? Adele? Music is going to the dogs for now till 2013….

• November 11, 2012 at 6:12 pm

Lo yeah only 2months to go until beyonce s back l

• November 11, 2012 at 6:23 pm

PEOPLE ARE TIRED OF WIG WEARING BEYFLOP!!! THATS WHY RIHANNA IS SELLING MORE THAN BEYFLOP!!!

• November 11, 2012 at 6:28 pm
        I am BLUE THE REAL HIVE says:

BEYONCE RECORDS SASHA FIERCE: FIRST AND ONLY FEMALE TO HAVE 9 SINGLE FROM 1album to enter the top 40 on UKCHART!!! Rihoe and other b****** struggler to break that records

• November 12, 2012 at 10:58 am
        Lax says:

@DIAMONDS LOOOOL….

12. November 11, 2012 at 6:13 pm
    TAYLOR SWIFTS NUMBER ONE FAN! says:

Taylor Swift wins 3 MTV Europe awards!

• November 11, 2012 at 6:47 pm
      MonsterDNA says:

YAS ! Tonight was her night, i’m so happy for her !

• November 12, 2012 at 10:58 am
        Lax says:

YESSSS GOOD FOR TAYLOR,,,

13. November 11, 2012 at 6:17 pm
    RENEGADE says:

Rihanna may have not won an EMA this time, but I’m sure she’s enjoying her brand new “100 Million Records Sold” plaque from Def Jam.

I am very proud of her. She sold 25 million albums + 75 million digital tracks on her own, without anyone’s help.

This’s a great day for me as a Rihanna fan!

• November 11, 2012 at 6:19 pm
      I am BLUE THE REAL HIVE says:

Liar give us a link h**!!! She never sold that much c***

• November 11, 2012 at 6:26 pm
        Beyonce's Weave says:

She sold 37 million albums and 142 million digital tracks.

• November 11, 2012 at 6:34 pm
        I am BLUE THE REAL HIVE says:

b**** lies no1 confirms that b******* I’m talking of she really did sold that much BILLBOARD AND UK CHART SUTE WILL OF TALK ABOUT IT SHE MADE IT UP TO PROMOTE HER 7th flop album

• November 11, 2012 at 6:39 pm
        Beyonce's Weave says:

Billboard tracks sales in the US only, Official charts company tracks sales in the UK only. Why would they talk about this?

• November 11, 2012 at 6:24 pm

We LOVE RIHANNA!!!! SHE IS A DIAMOND!! WHO SELLS DIAMOND RECORDS!!!

• November 11, 2012 at 6:26 pm
        I am BLUE THE REAL HIVE says:

Liars p*** of dumb cunts

• November 11, 2012 at 6:25 pm
      • November 12, 2012 at 11:13 am
        Lax says:

@BLUE Soooo now Rihanna will move on to the 100Million mark Right?

14. November 11, 2012 at 6:25 pm
    Os says:

Congratz to Nicki and Linkin Park.

15. November 11, 2012 at 6:27 pm
    RENEGADE says:

@ I am BLUE IVY CARTER

I’m texting from my phone so I can’t give you any links. But Google that s***.

She HAS!

Def Jam have awarded her a Plaque for that!

RIHANNA –> One Hundered Million Records Worldwide : Twenty Five Album Copies + Seventy Five Single Copies.

#DEAL

• November 11, 2012 at 6:35 pm
      I am BLUE THE REAL HIVE says:

Don’t have time to google Rihoe s s*** when I know it’s a biiiiig lie

• November 12, 2012 at 11:14 am
      Lax says:

@RENEGADE I GOT YOU COVERERD LOVE!

16. November 11, 2012 at 6:56 pm
    RENEGADE says:

@BLUE

So wait… You don’t have no time to type a couple of words in the Google search box BUT your ass is around here commenting on each and every sob of oxygen taken?

RIHANNA, as ONE of the BEST-SELLING artists of all time, has sold 25 million albums + 75 million digital singles worldwide, and was awarded with a deserved “100 Million Records” plaque by her record label Def Jam in early November 2012.

^^^DEAL

And these numbers on Wikipedia (Rihanna: 85 million worldwide) haven’t been updated since “Cheers (Drink to That)”, stop using them.

• November 12, 2012 at 11:15 am
      Lax says:

@RENEGAGE I GOT IT FOR BLUE BECAUSE WE DON’T
      WANT NOBODY STROKING OUT OVER RIHANNAS
      NEW FOUND JOYS.

17. November 11, 2012 at 6:57 pm
    nunu says:

Congrats to Linkin Park :) so proud btw when did Nicki Minij became Hip hop i thought she was pop oh well. And Rihanna was nominated the most and got nothing better luck next Riri still love you <3 Congrats to Carly and PSY both deserved it

18. November 11, 2012 at 7:19 pm
    baybay says:

This b**** always have 4652789 nominations bpasted by fans but never a big winner or not one at all Ummm

19. November 11, 2012 at 7:21 pm
    BIG DOGG says:

WHAT THE f*** am I SEEING in these RAVISHING SNAPSHOTS on the MONITOR of my COMPUTER????????????

So ->DEF JAM awarded DiarrHOEa with ONLY 100 million records and NOAAAAAAAAAGHT 6.6000.000 TRILLION as DiarrHOEa NAZY claimed???????????????

CALCULATORS CAN’T EVEN BEGIN to ESTIMATE the number of SEATS that will be given to MATHEMATIC-FAILUREANNA NAZY now ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPECIALLY when I throw them YEAR-END NUMBERS, CERTIFICATIONS, and ALL OTHER KINDS of SEATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL of which HEAVILY APPLY to the TWENTY FIVE MILLION FLOP FAILURE that DiarrHOEa was just f****** CERTIFIED FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• November 12, 2012 at 11:24 am
      Lax says:

@BIG DOGG TO LET YO ASS AND Rihanna’s haters tell it Rih can’t carry a tune in a brown Paper sack Question is how many has Beyonce sold in total and i am sure that the Different Between Rihanna and Beyonce sales can be Equal out withRihanna’s Singles ALONG Deery!

20. November 11, 2012 at 7:53 pm
    Lana Del Slay says:

Congrats to Lana!! Im so happy she won, I voted like crazy!!

21. November 11, 2012 at 8:05 pm
    miss marvel says:

BEST SONG
    Carly Rae Jepsen – “Call Me Maybe” <—- lol

22. November 11, 2012 at 8:23 pm
    Nick says:

at the EMA’s
    if you attend you win big
    if you don’t attend you don’t win big.

23. November 11, 2012 at 8:23 pm
    250MG says:

Sad to see music in 2012! Justin Bieber, Carly Rae Jepsen, Psy, Taylor Swift… WTF? No one will remember their music in 20years!

24. November 11, 2012 at 8:47 pm
    LTM says:

Damn, none of my favs won s*** lol

25. November 11, 2012 at 9:10 pm
    mr.m says:

Taylor
    Justin
    Call me maybe singer
    1D
    Psy

– CAN WE SAY THE MUSIC INDUSTRY IS DEAD! -RIP

I miss it when ALL SUPER BIG names were nominated
    in big music shows :( even the ones that I hated ..
    NO f****** untalented gimmicks ugly wannabes

Now it’s all about kids and mentally ill teens .. I can’t

26. November 11, 2012 at 9:16 pm

Britney
      Justin Timberlake
      Kelly Clarkson
      Avril
      Evanescence
      ____________________________

How the F**K are these “artists” the oes that made “Real” music? LOL please operationalize that term for me 0_O? These are just bullsh*t pop artists who were forced down the worlds throats. Avril is the worse of them….ewww. At leaset Kelly & JT cound sing and Brit could hold a tone bu danced her tail off.

• November 12, 2012 at 12:57 am
        mobwife: full of "p*** & vinegar".....LOL says:

*ones

• November 12, 2012 at 4:40 am
        mr.m says:

I don’t care if they can sing or not!!!
        I not a fan of them all
        but they made an impact on the music industry
        +++ they made some classics song
        I don’t like avril tbh .. BUT
        Avril debut/second album were so successful ..
        her songs are still remembered till today
        “I’m with you” is a f****** classic!!!
        EVANESCENCE are the real deal ..
        if you don’t know their music STFU!!
        go listen to:
        – Hello
        – Field of innocence
        – My Immortal
        – The last song I’m wasting on you
        – Lost in paradise
        ……. then you can talk :)
        their lead singer have one of the most amazing voices that I ever heard ..

27. November 11, 2012 at 10:21 pm
    oh baby (b****** will Deal) says:

The fact that , “miss global pop superstar”aka (The biggest pop star of our generation/best thing since sliced bread)(well according to the h** navy anyway) got 6, no get this SIX nominations and won 0, Zilch NADDA Awards that night. .. made me chuckle tihihi. I guess she’s just a local b**** afterall, ain’t that right navy? Looooool. This is just too damn funny hahahaha

• November 12, 2012 at 11:20 am
      Lax says:

Bytche we will be the h**’ Navy Question is can Yo Faves Ms DOES IT BETER THEN ANYONE ELSE WITH THEIR ASSES POINT TO THE GROUND, QUESTION IS CAN BEYONCE DO IT BETTER AND IF SO WHERE IS her Name because I don’t see it on my screen, Bum Bytch.

28. November 12, 2012 at 12:52 am
    mobwife: full of "p*** & vinegar".....LOL says:

Complete RIGGED BULLSH*T from top to bottom!

TRAILER Swift best female, best LIVE performer? The b**** prances around the stage more than Rihanna but y’alldog her for it 0_o? And best look? The boney stick figure looks like SKELETOR….. WTF is really going on?

“Call Me F*CKING Maybe”is best song 0_o?

Justin Bieber– who didn’t see himgetting best male?

BEST VIDEO — PSY – “Gangnam Style” One Direction Nicki Minaj <— predictable

• November 12, 2012 at 11:15 am
      TAYLOR SWIFTS NUMBER ONE FAN! says:

Ah didnt women beater chris brown win anything? ahahhahahah

29. November 12, 2012 at 5:47 am
    Saetana says:

This is a fix, no way did Taylor Swift win Best Live in Europe, she is barely known outside the UK and has only had moderate hits here with a couple of her pop tunes. Only Europeans should be allowed to vote for the EMAs. What a crappy list of winners, none of the really big names in pop won anything. Last year’s EMAs was great, glad I didn’t bother this year. It seems they give awards to whoever is prepared to turn up on the night, they may as well not bother having a public vote. One Direction aren’t big outside the UK and US either, and they aren’t aren’t all that big in the UK. I smell lots of rats ;o)

30. November 12, 2012 at 6:34 am
    JOHNVIDAL says:

What the f*** is this s***????????? LMAO
    What is the industry becoming?
    Were these the Kids Choice Awards?? The EMA or any other MTV award never had credibility. But this right here is just unbearable. I remember I used to watch it 10 years ago. At least some good performances by real legends. But this is ridiculous, both the winners and the performances, and it´s been for years

Did you guys see the Best Song????????? And Taylor Swift?????
    Say what you want about the grammys but I´m glad they still exist and from tiem to time they still get it right. I mean Justin Beiber??? EMA´s, VMA´s, AMA´s, People´s Choice Awards, etc are all the worst of the bullshits. And these retarded teens even think that their basic faves are really that great and iconic cos of these awards…. LMAO

31. November 12, 2012 at 7:01 am
    News: 2012 MTV E.M.A: Winners List | Verse Magazine says:

[…] ThatGrapeJuice.net Share this:FacebookTwitterEmailTags: Best Alternative, Best Electronic, Best Female, Best Hip Hop, […]

32. November 12, 2012 at 7:56 am
    Arie says:

The Grammy’s have also lost the plot, the last person that won 5 grammys in one night and actually deserved it was Lauryn Hill after she won it became a race on who to give it to next. Award shows are a popularity contest and the winner will always be whoever the Media is pushing at the time.

33. Vote

[…] Story @ thatgrapejuice […]

34. November 12, 2012 at 9:17 pm
    Alladin says:

Congrats lana! you deserve it!